The Violinist Chapter 17

Printer-friendly version

Smithsonian National Zoological Park:
June looks at the red wolf as her, Larry, and Mike stops to look at it. She has never seen one before. She could also smell the musk coming off the wolf.

“I never knew a wolf could stink so badly.” June looks at the red wolf as he paces back and forth.

“Well, humans give off a musk as well. Isn’t that what drawing, you into us?” Mike had a teasing look on his face.

“Not really, what got my attention was your physical build. Afterward, it was what you had in your pants.” June smiled back at Mike.

“And here I thought you loved us for our good looks.” Larry knew how June liked to tease them.

June just smiles as she walks off to look at the other animals on display. She was enjoying their little vocation in Washington D.C. She didn’t want to go home tomorrow. They were checking out early and meeting with Mrs. Chambers tomorrow to get the violin and paperwork.

June decided to wear her horsetail butt plug under her sundress. Since the park didn’t have security scanners.

They had gone out to eat last night, at a nearby Italian restaurant. Afterward, they went back to the hotel, where June let Mike and Larry do whatever they wanted to her. She loved it when both of them made love too her.

In the morning time, she woke both them up, by giving them blow jobs. Just before they went to breakfast, she had sex with them. To keep their semen from dripping out, she put her butt plug in. She brought her favorite horsetail one. She had thought about bring the bunny rabbit one. However, she liked her horse tailed one better. By noontime, June was feeling hungry. They stop at one of the concessions stands and order three cheeseburgers combos.

“June, if you had an unlimited amount of money, what would you do?” Mike looks over towards June.

“Hhhmmm?” As she taps the side of her jaw. “Well, depending on how much I won or had. I would share it with you and Larry. I couldn’t see
going through life without you two. Secondly, I would have the operation to turn me into a woman, and somewhere down the line, I would want to have a Uterus transplant done, so I could feel what it is like to carry a baby.”

“Is that possible?” Larry was curious.

“According to what I read, there’s no reason a trans girl like myself couldn’t carry a baby. The surgery to implant the uterus would be painful
and expensive. The doctor would have to find the right donor for me, and I would have to take medicine, so my body didn’t reject the uterus implant. After that, it’s just finding the sperm donor and an egg to implant into my uterus.”

“Okay, which one of us, would you want to be the sperm donor?” Mike was curious.

A smile forms on June’s face “I would want to carry both of your babies.”

“I wonder what you would look like pregnant?” Larry looks at June and tries to imagine what she would look like with a baby bump.

“I would look cute. However, it's just a dream. Nothing like that would ever happen in real life.” June finishes off her cheeseburger.

After lunch, they take the subway back to Alexandria and walk around downtown. June noticed Mike was fallen in love with Alexandria.

“This is a nice city to live in. It looks better than Norfolk.”

“That it is.” Larry liked it as well.

“Hey, I thirsty. Let’s stop here and grab a coke or something.” They were near a Seven/Eleven.

“Alright.” Mike leads the three of them towards the convenience store.

As they walk in, June heads over to the soda fountain and fill up a big gulp, since they were on sale. Mike and Larry head towards the coolers and grab two 1-liter Pepsi bottles. June walks over towards the potato chip aisle and looks at the selection.

She had several favorites that she liked, and knew Larry and Mike had theirs. She grabs a salt-n-vinegar bag for herself and barbecue for the guys. She goes over to stand with Larry and Mike at the counter.

The young man behind the counter rings up Mike and Larry’s sodas.

“Here, add these to that order as well.” June puts the bags of chips and her drink on the counter.

He scans them and looks at the three people “is there anything else?”

“Yes, I would like three of the five-dollar scratch tickets please.” Larry points at the three he wanted.

The cashier grabs the ones Larry pointed at and scan them. He hands them to Larry.

“Can you add a random Mega million and a Powerball ticket to our items, please?” June pulls some money from her small purse and hands it to Mike.

“Sure.” The cashier prints out the tickets and hands them to June.

“Thanks.” June tucks them into her purse.

Larry looks at June “going to see how your luck is?”

“Yeah, but you know as well as I do. I just wasted four dollars. Only a very few people ever win these things.” June knew she wasn’t going to win, but she wanted to try her luck anyway.

After they pay for their groceries. They head back to the hotel. Instead of going out for dinner like they normally do, they order in.

up
152 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The violen if it is the lost one

Samantha Heart's picture

Is worth MORE then the lottery. Will she win maybe.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.