The Hero, The Mouse & The Cheshire Pt. 23

Printer-friendly version

“Can’t I come with you mom?” Lien looks at Tizzy as she packs a gym bag.

Tizzy looks at Lien and sits down next to her. She picks Lien up and sets her on her lap.

“Sweetie, I can’t take you with me. Your grandmother needs me to help her with a problem. However, I promise that when I am done with whatever your grandmother needs me for. You, me, and your father will take a trip to Disney Land and Paramount studios. How does that sound to you?”

Lien looks at her mother and didn’t want her to go. She didn’t want to lose another mother.

“I don’t want to lose, you.” Lien hugs Tizzy.

“You will never lose me, Lien.” Tizzy holds her daughter close to her body.

“Not if I have anything to do with it.” Ikaika was wondering what was taking Tizzy so long.

Lien looks towards her father. She knew her new father was protective of her and her mother. Her other grandmother was a loving woman as well.

Lien still didn’t want Tizzy to leave, but she knew Tizzy would never break her word. She hugs her mother.

“How long do you think you’ll be gone, Tizzy?”

“Only a week, hopefully. When whatever matter, I’m helping mom with is over. I’ll text you and we will spend time as a family.” Tizzy places a kiss on Lien’s forehead.

“Just be careful, Tiz.” Ikaika worries about Tizzy when she does special jobs for her mother. He doesn’t want to see her in a hospital again.

“I will. Now, lets head to the airfield, so I can meet up with Liz.” Tizzy lets Lien get down from her lap.

Lien helps her mother with her bags and heads towards Ikaika’s Suv. Once all the bags are loaded into the Suv. Lien gets in and sits on the backseat.

Ikaika drives towards the private airfield. As they approached, Tizzy notices Liz waiting for her. She leans over and places a kiss on Ikaika’s cheek “I’ll see you by the end of the week.”

Tizzy turns around in her seat and looks at Lien “I promise I’ll be back to you. I do ask one favor, help keep your aunts in line.”

“I promise, mommy.” Lien smiles at her mother.

Tizzy gets out of the Suv and grabs her bags from the cargo area. She takes one last look at her husband and her daughter. She hates leaving them, but her mother needed her. She shuts the tailgate and walks up to Liz.

Liz was almost the spitting image of her mother. The difference was the body build and age. Liz was younger then her mother and also more physically fit, then her mother.

“Did mom tell you what is going on, Liz?” Tizzy stands next to Liz.

“Nope, all she said was to grab my rifle and come to Colorado.” Liz had a feeling that it must be important, to pull her out of retirement.

“I wonder what mom has planned?”

“We’ll find out, once we are in Colorado.”

A dark blue Lear jet touches down on the runway and taxi’s over to them. When it comes to a complete stop, the side door opens. A young woman comes walking out of the Lear Jet.

Patricia looks at the two women “you two must be my passengers.”

“If Jack Bounty sent you, then yes.”

“We are.”

“Well, let's get you on board and back into the sky.”

After a few minutes, Patricia has Liz and Tizzy gear stow away and she is up in the air.

up
152 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Now I REALLY

Samantha Heart's picture

want to know what kind of party Jack is throwing! Ik its for the hunters, but.....

Love Samantha Renée Heart.