The Hero, The Mouse & The Cheshire Pt. 7

Printer-friendly version

Cheshire takes another sip of her tea, while she waited for Collins to wake-up. She couldn’t wait to see his reaction. She watches him as he slowly wakes up.

“Good morning, sleepy head.”

Collins goes to pull his gun from under his pillow, but it wasn't there. He looks at Cheshire as she stood nearby. She had a coffee mug in her hand as she slowly took a sip from it.

Cheshire looks at him with a predatory look on her face “what did I say about going after my family?”

“I have no idea what you are talking about.” Collins looks at Cheshire with a bewildered look on his face.

“Really? You have no idea about two of your goons going after a young blonde-haired girl, yesterday?” Cheshire takes another sip of her tea.

“You mean, Christine Pyle? She’s not related to you. She’s the oldest daughter of a one Nora Maria Midnight.” He looks at her with a smug look.

“Well, you missed some important information. She is considered part of my extended family. Since you and your agents can’t seem to leave my family along. I sent two of them on their way. As for you.” Cheshire pulls her gun and fired twice at his chest.

Cheshire watches as his eyes close. She warned him to leave her family alone. If he had followed her advice, he would still be alive.

She takes the coffee mug with her as she leaves his house. Instead of heading towards her house, she heads to check on the young teenage girl Tizzy brought home. When all this was over, she figures she’ll have another daughter. A smile appears on her face, when she thinks about the fact, she was becoming just like her partner Jack. She’ll have two daughters as he does now.

Private Medical Hospital:
It was still early in the morning when Cheshire arrives at the hospital. Nurse Wilkes was on duty as she walked in.

“I’m here to see Omphile Patel.” Cheshire looked at the younger black hair woman.

Nurse Wilkes looks at the older Oriental woman standing before her. She hadn’t met her before, but she was given strict orders not to let
anyone in the room to see the young girl in room 2B.

“Your name, ma’am?” Nurse Wilkes wanted to make sure this woman was on the approved visitor's list for 2B.

“Cheshire Patel, I’m her legal guardian.” Cheshire shows her identity card.

Nurse Wilkes checks the identity card against the one they had on file and she was on the approved list. She checks the hidden cameras in the room to see if Omphile was awake yet.

“She’s not awake yet, Mrs. Patel. If you want to go and see her. Go ahead on it.” Nurse Wilkes heard rumors about this Asian woman.

“Thank you.” Cheshire walks into the hospital room and over towards Omphile sleeping form. Cheshire notices Omphile was holding the teddy bear tight against her body. She smelled a lot better than she had when she arrived. Her heart-shaped face looked so angelic as she slept.

According to Doctor Shipman, Omphile will be able to go home in a few days. She sits down in the chair near Omphile’s bed and just watches her, just like she watched Tizzy when she was little.

Tizzy and Ikaika bedroom, Cheshire’s House:
Tizzy holds the young girl she rescued last night. Throughout the early morning, Tizzy felt the young girl shiver and whimper as she held her. She holds her, just like her mother did.

Tizzy opens her eyes and spot Ikaika looking at her. She could see that he was concerned about the young girl. She had explained everything to him last night when she got back from locking Covern up at HPD. He wasn’t in the normal cells; he was down in the basement cells that they use to interrogate people in.

Tizzy felt the young girl snuggle closer to her body. She just holds her and rubs her back. She was going to need some clothes to wear, but she could wear one of Krisha’s nightshirts till they go shopping or one of Ikaika’s shirts. She looks towards her bedroom door when she hears movement outside of it.

“I’ll go and help Krisha with the cats.” Ikaika gets out of bed and slips a t-shirt on as he walks out of the bedroom.

Tizzy looks down at the Oriental girl with her face buried against her chest. She just holds the girl as she lays there. She knows it was going to be rough for her. Tizzy doesn’t know how long the girl had been given drugs or how depended she was on it. Hopefully, she hasn’t been given A lot of drugs. Tizzy feels the girl go back to sleep. She extracts herself from the little girl and gave the child; the teddy bear Cheshire had
given her when she came to live with her.

Tizzy grabs her house robe and walks out of her bedroom and towards the kitchen. She could smell coffee brewing. As Tizzy walks into the kitchen, she spots her little sister eating breakfast. Kit and Kat were eating theirs and she spots her husband walking back in from the back yard. He put the food out for the two ligers.

Krisha looks at her older sister as she comes walking in. She notices Tizzy looked extremely tired.

“Rough night, last night?” As she stuffs a spoonful of Raisin Bran into her mouth.

“Yeah, we found our perp last night having sex with a ten-year-old oriental girl he drugged.” Tizzy pours a cup of coffee for herself and sits
down near her little sister.

“Is the girl okay?” Krisha looks towards Tizzy with a concerned look on her face.

“I hope she is. I’ll need to take her by the hospital and have her checked out. Right now, she is sound asleep on mine and Ikaika bed.” Tizzy
takes a sip of her coffee.

“What are we going to do about the other girl that sneaked into your police car?” Krisha looks towards her sister and brother-in-law.

“Mom is going to adopt her, so we have another sister.” Tizzy and her mother talked about adopting the other girl.

“So, your family is becoming as big as mine.” Christine comes walking into the kitchen.

“Oh? Did Nora add another member to the family?” Tizzy looks towards Christine.

“Not officially yet, but she’s protecting one of Melody’s friends from school. I talked to mom last night after all of you left to do whatever you do at night.” Christine was walking around in a baby blue nightgown that came down to her ankles.

She walks over to the kitchen counter and pours herself a cup of coffee. She looks around the kitchen and wonders where Cheshire was.

“Where’s aunt Cheshire?”

“Mom left early this morning. She was still decked out in her uniform.” Krisha had heard her mother moving around at four in the morning. Kit and Kat did as well, and they woke her.

“I wonder where mom was going so early in the morning?” Tizzy takes another sip of her coffee as she leans back against her husband.

Ikaika wraps his arms around his wife. He loved his wife and was happy that she agreed to marry him after that accident she had been in. He never wants to feel as helpless as he did the day, he saw her just laying there in bed. He places a kiss on her cheek.

Lien wakes up and notices she was still laying in the bed from last night. The woman that had rescued her wasn’t in the room and neither was the man. She sits up and looks around the room and herself. She was wearing a pink nightshirt with a picture of a weird alien on it. She has seen the picture before, but she doesn’t know who it was.

Lien winces when she moves to get out of bed. It didn’t hurt as much as it uses too. She walks up to the door and tries to open it. It opens without any problems and comes face to face with a huge gray and black color cat. It had a long tail and was watching her. It turns and walks away from her.

Lien watches as the cat heads down the hallway. She follows behind it as it leads her into the kitchen, where she sees three other women and the man that had been in bed with her as well.

Tizzy spots the little girl she brought home with her last night following Kat as he comes walking into the kitchen. A smile appears on her face
“good morning. Are you hungry?”

Lien looks at the woman that rescued her last night. She was saying something but didn’t understand her. She walks over to the woman.

Krisha had watched the little girl when her sister spoke to her and saw that the girl didn’t understand her. She turns to look at Tizzy “try Chinese sis.”

Tizzy looks down at the girl “Zǎoshang hǎo. Nǐ èle ma?”

Lien shakes her head yes to Tizzy’s question. As she stops in front of Tizzy and her husband.

“I’ll get a bowl for her.” Christine walks over to the cabinets and grabs a bowl, cereal and a spoon for the girl. She places it at an empty spot next to Tizzy and Ikaika.

Ikaika releases Tizzy and walks over to help the girl up into the chair. He moves slowly, so as not to scare her. He picks her up gently and places her on the chair.

Lien stood still as the man lifted her up into the chair. The woman that saved her, was pouring yellow looking balls into a bowl in front of her and adding milk to it. She picks up the spoon sitting in the bowl and taste the food. It tasted sweet and wet. Her stomach growls as the first bit hits her stomach.

Krisha looks at Tizzy “really? You gave her my corn puffs?”

“I’ll go out and get you more.”

“Speaking of which, who is taking me to school this morning?” Krisha looks at her big sister and brother-in-law.

“I will. Finish your breakfast and grab your books.” Christine finishes her coffee and grabs a banana from the fruit bowl Cheshire keeps.

“Okay.” Krisha watches as Christine walks off to go and get dress.

Tizzy watches the girl as she eats. She couldn’t believe how much cereal the girl was trying to stuff into her mouth. She was going to choke if she doesn’t slow down.

Tizzy places her hand on the girl’s hand lightly “Màn xiàlái, méiyǒu rén huì bǎ nǐ de shíwù dài zǒu."

Lien slows down and eats her food slowly. She couldn’t believe the woman spoke her language.

“I didn’t know you spoke Chinese.” Ikaika was surprised Tizzy spoke Chinese.

“My mother taught it to me. It’s not the only language I can speak.” Tizzy kisses Ikaika’s chin.

Christine changes her clothes, after doing her morning medical exercise. She loved having her own vagina now and can’t wait to see what it felt like to have a guy pumping in and out of her. She already knew what it felt like having the dilators moving in out of her body, but she wants a huge well-hung man to fuck her.

“We’re gone Tizzy and Ikaika.” As she and Krisha walk out of the house.

Tizzy and Ikaika watch as the little girl eat. Ikaika fixes himself a bowl of cereal and eats it.

up
180 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good thing

Samantha Heart's picture

Tizzy knows Mandarin. Other wise it would be very hard to communicate with the little girl. As for Cheshire well the CIA Agent WAS WARNED to leave her family & people she cares about alone. Well obviously he didn't listen and now he's dead because he crossed the Cheshire which is about like crossing the Devil's Bounty hunter aka Jack Bounty, but Chishire has more... EXTREME tactics she uses.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Dean man walking

Jamie Lee's picture

Collins was stupid enough to send two guys after Nora's oldest daughter? Man what a dope! Had they actually taken Christine Nora would have hung Collins by his brain.

Others have feelings too.