The Hero, The Mouse & The Cheshire Pt. 29

Printer-friendly version

“Mom, me and Catlin want to get married before we start our careers. I know you are going to be using Catlin in whatever fight you and uncle Bounty are involved in.” Krisha looks at her mother and watches her facial expression.

“You do know that my enemies and whatever enemies Catlin make will either come after you or try to use you as bait. Are you two sure about this?” Cheshire didn’t want anything to happen to her daughter or Catlin.

“We’re sure about this mom. We know if we wait, it might not happen either because of our careers or like you said might happen.” Catlin was trying to read Cheshire, but she was having a hard time doing it.

Cheshire looks at her daughter and Catlin. She knew Krisha cared about Catlin and all the things Catlin did to Krisha, she should have seen that Catlin cared about Krisha.

“Alright, I’ll let you two get married, but it will have to wait until Catlin gets back from her training. I’m sending you to one of my and Jack’s training camps. If, you two still feel the same, after your training, Catlin. Then you two may get married.”

“But mom, we want to do it before we do anything.” Krisha was hoping that her mother would allow them.

“Sweetie, this will tell me how serious you two are. As for you, I have arranged for you to audition for a ballet troupe that will be traveling the US.”

“Won't that put the whole troupe in danger?” Catlin looks at Cheshire.

“I think the instructors and some of the crew can handle any situation that comes up. So, go and pack your bags Krisha and you, Catlin. Your ride will be here later this afternoon.”

“Yes ma’am.”

Omphile was in the library of the Bounty’s house looking at all the books in it. She was amazed at how many books they had.

“So, this is where you are hiding.” Tizzy had been looking for her younger sister.

Omphile turns around to look at her older sister. She hopes she wasn’t breaking some sort of rule “Am I in trouble?” Omphile hopes she didn’t do anything wrong.

“No, you’re not in trouble sis. I wanted to know if you would like to go to Disney world with me and my husband. I promised Lien I would take her.” Tizzy watches her younger sister. She knew what type of life she has had.

“Is it okay, with mom?”

“Mom has given her permission. So, would you like to go?”

“Yes! I’ve never been, and I like Mickey Mouse.” Omphile couldn’t wait to meet him.

“Well, go and pack your bag. We’re going to be leaving tomorrow morning.” Tizzy arranged everything for her and her family.

Instead of going to the California one, they were going to the Florida one. Tizzy figures it would be hard for any of her mother’s enemies to track her. Plus, her mom had a safe house in Florida.

“Thanks, sis.” Omphile hugs Tizzy as she leaves the library.

“So, can we go as well?” Alyona had heard Tizzy talking to Omphile.

“Sorry Alyona, it's just my family and little sister this time around.” Tizzy smiles at Alyona.

“That’s fine. So, what is going on?” Alyona was curious because no one was telling either her or Silvia.

“Trust me, you’ll have to wait until Uncle Jack tells you. I can tell you this, your world is going to change.”

“You mean it's going to be weirder than being the daughter of a feared assassin and having two older sisters that are dangerous as he is?”
Alyona was watching Tizzy for any clue.

“Yes! Stranger than that.” Tizzy wasn’t going to tell Alyona anymore.

“You don’t play fair, cousin.” Alyona wanted more info.

“I’m a cop, I’m not supposed to play fair.” An evil smile appears on her face.

“Yes, you are.” Alyona knew better because of Julia.

“Okay, to a certain degree I’m supposed to play by the rules. However, there are times the rules need to be broken.”

Alyona just shakes her head. She looks at her older cousin “alright I’ll wait until dad or mom tells me and Silvia what is going on.”

“Smart move.” Tizzy heads back to the room she slept in last night.

Jack’s Office:
Debbie looks at Jack on the big screen monitor in his office. She couldn’t believe how younger he looked. She was still in disbelief over what he told her. Things were getting stranger and stranger around them. Even Cheshire was younger, and she still couldn’t believe the explanation she gave her.

“Sweetie, I promise everything I told you is the truth.” Jack looks at his wife on his end.

“It’s everything is moving so fast and things we thought were myths and legends are turning out to be true. How are we supposed to protect ourselves and our children?” Debbie was concerned about the twins and her girls.

“Like we always have, sweetie. Plus, some changes are going to be made to the ranch, thanks to an agreement I am making with this supernatural council. Look, I’ll hopefully be back within two weeks and we’ll talk some more about this matter. Just trust me, the wolves and our employees on the ranch.” Jack knew everyone that works for him on the ranch could defend it, even from the supernatural.

“I trust you, sweetie. Just be careful and don’t die on me again.”

“I won’t and I promise to come back to you soon.” Jack smiles at his wife’s image.

up
149 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Q bit croptic

Samantha Heart's picture

But when is Jack NOT criptic about some things going on at times?

Love Samantha Renée Heart.