The Hero, The Mouse & The Cheshire Pt. 30 (Final Chapter)

Printer-friendly version

Christine goes looking for Cheshire. She and Lache needed to get back to Hollywood to continue working on the movie they had been hired to work on. She finally finds Cheshire in Mr. Bounty’s office along with Mrs. Bounty.

She knocks on the office door as she walks into the office “I’m sorry for interrupting, Mrs. Bounty and Cheshire, but Lache and I need to get back to Hollywood to finish the movie we’ve been hired to work on.”

Cheshire knew Debbie was concerned about the changes Jack has been through. She was trying to reassure Debbie things would be alright. When she hears Christine’s voice, she turns to look at her.

“Right now, is kind of dangerous for you to be away and unprotected, Christine.” Cheshire figures the HSL and the Hunter organization might try something.

Debbie looks at Christine “Actually Cheshire, Jack’s got four agents that work in Hollywood or live not too far from it. Also, Julia knows the leaders of two street gangs and the leader of the local chapter of the Hell’s Angels that owe her favors that she could call in.”

Debbie remembers reading the reports Jack made Julia fill out after she visited Los Angeles. She figures they could watch after Christine while she worked in Hollywood.

“A Hells Angels chapter owe Julia a favor?” Cheshire knew they normally handle their own business and never let outsiders in.

“Well, it's more what Terror had done that they owed the favor to. He protected the leader and the co-leader from a sneak attack. They were in talks with another gang when two members of that gang tried to kill the leader and co-leader of the Angels.”

“So, because Terror saved them, the leaders owe Julia.”

“Yes. They told her that if she ever needs their help in L.A. to call on them.”

“Which agents live or work in Hollywood?” Cheshire wasn’t up on the current agents. She had her agents that work in Hollywood.

“There’s Trickster, she and her small team are currently stationed in L.A., but she lives in Santa Monica, California., There are Rachel Wood
and her husband, they work at Hollywood studios as support staff., There’s Johnathan Rivers and he works at Fire Station 41. There are also the twins that go by Thing One and Thing Two. They crack me up with their antics.” Debbie has met them in person, and they were so funny.

“What do they do? Christine hasn’t met them yet.”

“They are street entertainers. They know every street, homeless shelter, drug den, and the gangs in L.A. They are also on good terms with L.A.P.D. as well. The gangs don’t mess with them, because the last gang that did, were found dead. If you think Jack sends a message, the twin's messages are just as bad. Even the Yakuza don’t mess with them.”

“Why’s that?” Christine was curious. She knew Jack and Cheshire were well feared.

“Because they have been known to drop or blow up building on their enemies. Remember that warehouse stunt you saved me children and
Cheshire’s children in?” Debbie looks directly at Christine.

“Yeah, I remember. That’s how I met all of you. Including Kat and her crew.”

“Well, if they had done the job, there wouldn’t have been any survivors. The twins carry revenge/ assassination to a level only matched by Cheshire and Jack.”

“I knew they were dangerous, but I didn’t know they were that dangerous.” Cheshire didn’t know Jack had such dangerous people working for
him.

“You have to remember what was done to them, Cheshire. They were treated like animals since they were children. They were forced to fight for their lives constantly. Jack rescued them from a human-animal farm and with help from a cousin of his, they deprogrammed the twins and trained them. In return for what Jack and his cousin did for them, they have pledged their lives. The only other person who you two employed that comes close to them, is the one you called Hatter. If you turn the three of them lose against your enemies, there would be a high body count.” Debbie knew about Hatter and was happy that she was slowly changing and maturing.

“Okay, so you’ll have some protection in L.A.” Cheshire looks at Christine and wishes she didn’t want to go back to Hollywood.

Lache went looking for Christine and heard her talking with Cheshire and Mrs. Bounty in an office. He quietly walks in and over to Christine. He knew Cheshire had spotted him and so did Mrs. Bounty.

“Don’t forget, Cheshire. There’s that Were-woman Lady Amy Cartwright. She said we could stay at her place.” Christine liked Mrs. Cartwright.

“Have you forgotten that Asia wants to have sex with us?” Lache looks at Christine to see if she forget that piece of information.

“Who’s this Asia person?” Both Debbie and Cheshire look at Christine and Lache.

“She’s Lady Cartwright’s servant and is very sexually active. She looks like a furry and enjoys any type of sexual experience.”

A smirk appears on Debbie’s face. She’s known a few cowgirls that were like that.

“Okay, does it bother you?” Cheshire knew Christine was now exploring her sexuality since getting her vagina.

“Not really, I just don’t swing that way. I enjoy having a man’s penis between my legs, instead of another woman.” Christine wasn’t bothered by Nora and Kelly's relationship.

“Well, just make it known, you’re not interested. As for the others, for now, I would like for you to keep a low profile. Rachel and her husband might be the best bet to look after you when you at the studios.”

“I was thinking the same thing. They have access to everything on the lot. They also have contacts with other people on the lot that could help out.”

“So, Lache and I can go back to work, then?” Christine wanted to go back to work.

“Yes. Just keep in touch with us and your mother.” Cheshire figures Christine should be safe.

“I will. So, when can I leave?”

“You can leave with me. I’ll have the pilot drop you and Lache off at the airport with Krisha.”

“Cool.”

Several Hours Later:
Debbie watches as all her guests leave the ranch on the private Lear Jets Jack owned. Gina had informed her that she had to fly out to Kansas to handle a problem that has come up. Arabella was staying with her because Arnold was going with his wife. Which she didn’t mind, she loved having her grandchildren over.

Debbie turns to walk back to the house with two of the wolves following her. She could drive if she wanted to, but she liked to walk.

up
153 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks...

WillowD's picture

for the chapter.

Well so far

Samantha Heart's picture

Things ended well in this story but it not the end of this tail by a long shot as the hunters & HSL are out for blood.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.