The Hero, The Mouse & The Cheshire Pt. 1

Printer-friendly version

Christine watched as Nora, Ginger, Melody, and Kelly boarded the Lear Jet. She was going to miss them as she watches them lift off into the air. She wishes she was going with them, but Kelly and Nora were going to be busy to spend time with her while she was recovering.

Tizzy, her husband Ikaika, Krisha and Cheshire watch as her private Lear liftoff. Cheshire was proud how Nora’s life has turned out. She knew at one time because the nature of the assignments Nora was sent on had taken a toll on Nora.

“So, who’s hungry?” Tizzy was feeling hungry.

“Your always hungry sis.” Krisha looks over towards her older sister.

Since she was rescued by her and the Bounty’s, her life has changed. She loved her adopted mother and her brother-in-law. Her adopted mother and Tizzy have helped her adjust to being a girl. She never asked to be turned into one, but now that she was one. She was learning that she enjoyed it.

“I wouldn’t mind something to eat.” Christine was hungry.

“You need to take it easy, Christine.” Tizzy remembered how she felt after her surgery.

“I know, but hospital food sucked. I could go for something more flavorful.” Christine looks towards Tizzy and her husband as they drove away from the airport.

“Tizzy, stop at Louie Louie please.” Cheshire figures Christine might like the food there.

“Okay, mom.” Tizzy drives them to Louie Louie.

The owner of the restaurant named it after the song and the wrestler Captain Lou. Since it’s opening, it has done extremely well.

“Oh, you are so going to be spoiled Christine.” Tizzy loved the food from Louie Louie.

Ikaika sits next to his wife and watches as she drove. Sometimes her driving scared him. He braces as she turns a corner.

“Cheshire, has Tizzy always been this bad at driving?” Christine looks over towards Cheshire.

“Yes, I have no idea how she got her license. I had to take out an extra insurance policy on my cars.” Cheshire knew her daughter had a lead foot and it got worse since she became a police officer.

“Hey, I’m not as bad as Julia.” Tizzy slows down as she pulls into the parking lot and park.

“You guys haven’t ridden with Kelly or Nora.” Christine still felt sore from her operation.

Cheshire and Krisha help Christine out of the SUV. They head towards the restaurant. Once inside they are met by a young woman.

Sera recognized Mrs. Patel and her daughters “it’s so nice to see you again Mrs. Patel.”

“Thank you, Sera. If it is possible. I would like my normal table.” Cheshire had a table she preferred when she came to the restaurant.

“It’s available. If you’ll follow me, please.” Sera leads Cheshire over to her favorite table.

“Thank you, Sera.” They follow her to the table and take a seat.

Christine notices that Tizzy and Cheshire choose seats that faced the door. Ikaika sits next to his wife, while Krisha sits next to her mother.
Christine was the only one that really had her back to the crowd.

Their waitress comes over and take their drink order. Once she leaves to fetch their orders.

“How is the special effects business?” Tizzy knew Christine did special effects.

“It’s fun. I went to Hollywood to work on a movie set. We had to make some adjustments to the mask the actors were wearing.” Christine hopes she still has a job.

“That must have been fun.” Krisha was curious about what Christine did.

“It is, I have a lot of fun doing it. I just hope I still have a job after I’m completely healed.”

“You should, Christine. I don’t think your employer will fire you.” Cheshire did her research on Christine’s boss and knew he would honor his word about her position.

Their meals arrive. Cheshire shares some of hers with Krisha, so she could get a taste of something new. Christine ordered a traditional Polynesian meal. Tizzy and her husband were sharing a little of each other’s plate.

Christine looks towards Ikaika “Ikaika, you work with big game cats at the zoo. What made you want to chase after a mouse?”

Ikaika looks at Christine with a smile on his face “she might be a mouse, but she has the courage and heart of a Tiger.” He kisses Tizzy’s cheek.

“Oh, good answer.” Tizzy returns the kiss.

The rest of dinner goes by nicely as they enjoy each other’s company. As they are walking towards the SUV, a man comes running towards
them being chased by two police officers. As he gets closer to the group, Tizzy tackles him and takes him down to the ground.

“Don’t move.” As she takes her cuffs out and handcuffs him.

The two police officers that had been chasing the perp change cuffs with Tizzy, after getting her information. When they pick the perp up off the ground. He looks at Tizzy with an angry look on his face.

“You just made a big mistake, bitch!” There was hatred in his eyes.

“It won’t be the first one I have made.” Tizzy let an evil smile appear on her face.

“Lock him up.” Tizzy watches as the two police officers escort him back down to their cruiser.

“I think you made an enemy, Tizzy.” Christine had seen how the perp had looked at Tizzy.

“I’m not worry about him. If I worried about every insult a perp sent my way, I would never arrest them.” Tizzy knew the insults were part of the job.

Cheshire doesn’t say anything. She had picked up on something that neither Tizzy or the police had.

“Don’t you ever get scared sis?” Krisha looks towards her older sister.

“There was only one time I got scared, Krisha. It was when the building blew-up around me and our cousins.” Tizzy still has nightmares of that day.

They load into the SUV and head towards Cheshire’s house. Tizzy still needed to feed Simba and Krisha still needed to feed the leopards.
When they get home, Krisha heads into the house first. She wanted to stop the twins before they charged towards the door.

Cheshire walks in next and heads out back with her son-in-law and daughter in tow. They prepare food for Shur Khan and Simba. It doesn’t take Shur Khan and Simba long to come out of the jungle to eat. Cheshire bought the land behind her house, so the Ligers or Tigers she raises can feel at home.

Inside the house, Christine helps Krisha with the twins. The twins rush Krisha and Christine.

“Alright, alright, I’m going to feed you two.” Krisha fixes one bowl and Christine fixes the other bowl.

They separate the twins to feed them. If they didn’t, Kit would steal Kat’s food.

“I don’t know how you two do this day in and day out.” Christine watches as all the cats eat.

“I’m used to it. I’ve been doing it since I was adopted. Plus, I love my putty cat.” Tizzy shakes Simba’s head as she hugs him.

Her and Ikaika groom Simba and Shur Khan after they finish eating. Simba let’s Ikaika groom him, while Shur Khan lets Tizzy groom him. Both cats rub against Ikaika and Tizzy.

Christine stands at the doorway and watch them with the big cats. Krisha comes walking outside and over to the two big cats. She scratches them in their favorite spots.

Krisha has been doing well since she came to live with Cheshire. She liked her big sister and her husband. She loved her ballet classes. She had a recital coming up soon and she had a solo performance in it.

While they were enjoying a movie, Tizzy’s cell phone rings. She looks at the number and notices it was her boss.

“Hey Gaige, what’s up?” Tizzy was looking for her shoes.

She had taken them off to curl up next to her husband. Tizzy finally finds them and slip them on.

“I need for you to go to 1235 Waakua Pl. We have a murder there.” Gaige already had Tizzy’s partner heading there.

“Alright, I’ll meet you there.” Tizzy looks at her husband and everyone else.

“I have to go guys.” Tizzy hated leaving her husband, sister and mother.

Cheshire and Ikaika walks Tizzy outside to her car “you be careful, sweetie.” As he gives her a kiss.

“I will.” Tizzy hugs her mother.

“Come back safe.” Cheshire places a kiss on Tizzy’s cheek.

Ikaika and Cheshire watches as Tizzy drives off. Ikaika worries about Tizzy when they call her at night.

“Do you ever worry when Tizzy goes out to a crime scene at night, Cheshire?” Ikaika looks at his mother-in-law.

“After what happened in Memphis, now I do. Before, I never worried because I knew she could take care of herself.” Cheshire almost lost her
daughter in Memphis. She took her anger out and time with the person responsible for almost killing her.

Jack was ready to kill Marin Jones right away, but Cheshire wanted to take her time making him pay for what he did. She was concerned that Tizzy would remain in a coma for a while. She turns around and head back inside.

Ikaika walks behind Cheshire and noticed how she moved like a cat hunting for their prey. He had asked Tizzy once what Cheshire did. Her answer had been, she researched large game cats.

Tizzy arrives at the crime scene. She spots her boss and partner inside as she walks up.

“So, what do we have and what do we know?” Tizzy walks up to her partner.

Keith Jardine looks at his partner as she arrives. He had arrived before her and was being caught up by their boss.

“We have one dead young working woman. She looks to be in her later twenties and shot three times.” He was looking at the bullet wounds and the grouping of them.

“What do we know about her?” Tizzy was observing the dead body.

She was in her bra and panties. Tizzy looks around for the shells for the gun that shot her but doesn’t find any.

“Looks like whoever shot her, is a professional. They policed their brass.” Tizzy looks around the house they were at and finds only the woman’s belongings.

Once the coroner takes the body away. Tizzy and her partner leave afterwards. She heads back to her mother’s place where her husband was waiting for her.

When she pulls into the driveway, she notices all the lights were off. Which meant that everyone was in bed. She walks in and moves quietly to her old bedroom. She saw her husband in the new bed they had bought asleep. Kit was laying on the foot of the bed, curled up.

Tizzy scratches him between his ears as she undresses and slip into her night shirt. She snuggles up against her husband. She feels Ikaika wrap his arms around her trim body and hold her against his body. She loved being in his arms.

Morning time comes around, her alarm clock goes off. She smacks it and goes back to sleep. She didn’t want to get out of bed or move from being held by her husband. Tizzy felt her husband’s hardon pressing against her butt cheek.

Tizzy moves her lower body so, he slips into her body. She begins sliding up and down, trying to get rhythm going. She feels his arm tighten around her body as he matches her rhythm and before long the two of them come at the same time.

“Good morning, to you as well.” As Ikaika kisses Tizzy.

“Mmm, that was a very good morning wake-up.” Tizzy loved how she felt.

“Kit, its breakfast time.” Krisha opens Tizzy’s and Ikaika’s bedroom door.

She knows Kit likes sleeping with the two of them. When Krisha opens the door, she spots her sister and brother-in-law kissing each other and Tizzy’s night shirt laying on the floor near the bed.

“Oopp’s sorry sis.” Krisha spots Kit and motions for him to follow her out.

Tizzy and Ikaika didn’t bother stop kissing. They didn’t even acknowledge that Krisha was at the bedroom door watching them.

“Come on Kit.”

The male snow leopard jumps down off the bed and heads towards Krisha. It walks pass her and into the hallway. Krisha shuts Tizzy’s door and look down at Kit.

“Why do you keep sleeping in there?” As she starts walking towards the kitchen to feed the two snow leopards.

Christine was in the kitchen making coffee for the house. She spots Krisha coming into the kitchen.

“Shur-Khan, Simba and Kat are eating.” Christine decided to feed the two game cats and the other snow leopard.

“Thanks, Christine.” Krisha puts some food in Kit’s food bowl and puts him on the back porch away from Kat’s food bowl.

“Where is mom?” Krisha looks around for her mother.

“She left this morning to handle some business.” Christine had run into her coming out of her bedroom.

“I wonder what mom is up to?” As Krisha starts fixing herself some breakfast.

“You better hurry or your going to miss your school bus.” Christine knew Krisha was enrolled in a private school.

“I still have time.” Krisha knew it wouldn’t be at the house for another hour.

Even if she missed it, Tizzy could get her there on time with the sirens in her car. Ikaika could take her as well. Krisha fixes herself some quick breakfast and head into her bedroom afterwards to get ready.

Tizzy and Ikaika finally come out of their bedroom, fully dress and ready for work. Tizzy had a glow about her. She walks over and grabs a cup of coffee.

She spots Christine, but not her mother or Krisha. She looks around for the two “where’s my mom and Krisha?”

“Your mom left early this morning, saying she had some business to attend too. Krisha is in her bedroom, getting ready for school. Also, the
kitty cats have been fed.” Christine takes a sip from her coffee.

“Are you going to be okay, till my mother gets back?” Tizzy knew how it felt after having gender reassignment surgery.

Tizzy knew Christine was still recovering from her surgery. That was why she didn’t fly back with Nora and her family.

“I’ll be fine, Tizzy.” Christine gives Tizzy a hug.

Christine was glad that she managed to rescue Tizzy and her cousins that day. She needs to remember to ask Tizzy or Cheshire about those three wolves that had been there that day.

Krisha comes walking back into the kitchen fully dress and ready for school.

“Krisha, you’re riding with Ikaika today.” Tizzy figures her sister would love that.

“Cool, is he picking me up, or are you?” As Krisha holds her hand out for her lunch money.

“I am.” As Tizzy gives Krisha a ten-dollar bill.

“Cool.” Krisha liked it when Tizzy and her partner picked her up from school.

“Come on kiddo, let’s get you to school and me to work.” Ikaika comes walking into the kitchen and fills up his coffee cup to take with him.

Christine watches as they leave the house. She locks the front door and heads to take a nice relaxing bath. She knows, no one would be stupid to try to break into this house with the big cats out back.

Cheshire:
Cheshire had gone into Honolulu to do some business. She had an office in one of the buildings down near the beach. As she enters her office, she sits down at her desk and checks her email. She saw a message from Ginger asking if she could give her email address to a friend of hers at school that wanted to know more about big game cats.

Cheshire sends her the assumed name that she publishes her books under. She also does a background check on the boy to see what type of person he was. She finds a few you tube videos of him surfing and of him pretending he was an explorer like Steven Irwin.

Cheshire got a laugh out of the videos. The kid really sounded like Mr. Irwin. He had Stevens speech and accent down. She thinks about sending the kid some of her books.

Tizzy and Keith:
Tizzy picks her partner up at his house. When she walks into his house, she was attacked immediately by his youngest.

“Tizzy, tizzy.” Little Tiffany runs over to Tizzy as she walks in.

Tizzy picks Tiffany up off the floor “how is my favorite niece doing?” as she tickles her.

“Misbehaving as always.” Sherry walks over to get her little girl.

Tizzy hands Tiffany over to her mother “little girls, will be little girls. Just think, next year she’ll be starting school.”

“I’ll be happy when she does. I also can’t wait, till this one is born. This one is going to be my last child.” As she lays her hand on her belly.

“Don’t tell Keith. I think he is hoping he’ll get one more boy.” Tizzy knew Keith had one boy and one girl so far. Keith and his wife didn't want to know what their third child will be.

“If he wants a fourth child. He can give birth to it.” Sherry escorts Tizzy into the living room.

She puts Tiffany in her play pen. Sherry turns around and looks at Tizzy “so, have you and Ikaika talked about having kids?”

“Yes, but we are going to adopt. I can’t have kids.”

“Oh, Tizzy I’m sorry to hear that.” Sherry thinks Tizzy would make a wonderful mother.

“It’s okay. My mother couldn’t have children and adopted me and my little sister. So, its fine.” Tizzy loved her mother very much. She saved her life that day she thought about killing herself.

Her partner Keith finally shows up. She notices his tie was crooked.

“It’s about time. I think Sherry thinks I wanted to take you away and have you all to myself.” Tizzy smirks.

“You can have him, Tizzy. I’m done with him. I’ll take your husband, instead.” Sherry just smile as she walks over and gives Keith a kiss.

“Come on partner, let’s go and have some fun. Bye Sherry.”

“Bye.” Sherry watches as her husband and his partner walk out of the house.

“So, anything new on the case?” As Keith drives Tizzy’s car to the station.

“All we know is, she is a prostitute that works for The Company.” Keith had seen their mark on her left shoulder.

“So, if she belongs to The Company, then who killed her and why?” Tizzy was curious.

“I think we can find that out by visiting one of their bars.” Keith knew where most men went to rent a woman for a night.

“Oh, goodie. I get to have some fun.” Tizzy slaps her hands together and starts rubbing them.

Keith looks over towards his partner “sometimes, you scare me.”

Tizzy just smirks “you think I scare you? You haven’t seen anything yet.”

An evil smile appears on her face, when she thinks about what her mother could or would do to anyone that got on her bad side. Even her Uncle Jack could be scary if you got on his bad side.

They pull up outside a club called DUECES. The place had two flashing neon playing cards in the window. Keith gets out first, followed by Tizzy.

Keith takes the lead as they walk into a half-lit strip joint. The music was blaring and women wearing just thong underwear were up on-stage dancing to the beat. Tizzy notices that some of them looked to be too young to be dancing in a joint like this place was. She makes a mental note to inquire about it later.

As they are about to walk in, they are stop by a huge muscular Samoan. He had a lot of tattoos on his body.

“Do you want to handle this, or should I?” Keith knew Tizzy’s husband was Samoan, so she knew how to deal with that culture best.

Tizzy looks at the guy “move aside. We’re here to talk with your boss.”

The guy doesn’t move at all. He just looks at her like she was nothing.

“I guess we do this, the other way.” Tizzy shows the tattoo she got from her husband’s people.

Ikaika’s family line has a holy man among them and he knew right away what she was. He gave her the tattoo himself. Tizzy shows the tattoo to the bouncer and he pales. He recognizes what it meant as he stepped aside to let her pass.

Keith was always amazed when Tizzy shows her tattoo. He had asked her one time what it meant, but she couldn’t tell him. The tattoo had meanings from her mother that she couldn’t reveal.

“One day, you really need to tell me what that tattoo means.” Keith follows behind Tizzy.

“I can’t tell you what it means, till my mother passes on.” Tizzy had to keep it quiet till her mother passed on.

Her mother had too many enemies that may try something. Her husband knows what her mother truly was and what she did. She had to tell him, about her mother.

The two of them walk into the strip joint and over to the VIP section, where a man who ran the place was. He wasn’t Hawaiian, but Chinese.
He looks at Tizzy and her partner as they approach.

“Officer Patel, Officer Jardine, it’s so nice to meet you. What can I do for you?” Rafa knew who Officer Patel was. She shut down a profitable sex trafficker and a bounty had been put on her head.

“We have questions for you Rafa about one of your girls.” Tizzy stops in front of him.

“Oh? Why do you assume she’s one of my girls?”

“Because I found your mark on her shoulder.” Keith saw last night.

“I have no idea what you are talking about.” Rafa wonders which of his girls they were talking about.

“So, you don’t know anything about this girl?” Tizzy brings up the girls face on her cell phone and shows Rafa.

Rafa looks at the picture of the woman and knew immediately who it was. He looks towards the two officers.

“That is Malia Napua and she left here with a business man by the name of Daniel Covern.” Rafa knew he shouldn’t had sent Malia with Covern.

“Do you know how we can get in touch with this Daniel Covern?” Tizzy had her notebook out to record his answers.

“No. He normally comes in here twice a week looking for a plaything for a couple of nights.”

“Thank you, Rafa.” Tizzy closes her notebook.

As they turned to walk off. Tizzy stops and turns around to look at Rafa “oh, by the way. I’m going to have a few police officers stop by and check your performers id’s. Some of them seem too young to be dancing in a strip club.”

She turns back around and head back to her car.

“Oh, you are so mean.” Keith gets in on the driver side.

“I know.” As Tizzy gets in.

Tizzy makes good on her threat as she calls for two patrol cars to come and check the strip club dancers.

up
194 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like Tizzy

Samantha Heart's picture

And Cheshire will have more business soon as I think Tizzy just pissed off a whole new bunch of people.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

The businessman

in question would probably prefer to deal with the police. he really doesn't want street justice.

Train going up hill

Jamie Lee's picture

Good start, and setup. Building up to the action nice and slow allows a lot of background to be introduced before it all hits the fan.

Others have feelings too.