You Have it All Wrong Four - The Kids Story - Part 45

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Four

By SaraUK

 

Part 45

    “Daddy...?” Danielle asked at breakfast a couple of days after all the trouble had happened with the reporter at school.

     “Yes sweetie?” Carl asked as he put down the paper he was reading and looked at Danielle.

     “Will I still be able to go to the Halloween dance at school?” Danielle asked looking hopeful.

     “Of cause you can sweetheart, why would you think otherwise?” Carl asked looking puzzled over Danielle question.

     “I just thought that due to all the extra security they have at the school now, and the people you have keeping an eye on us all, you might not want me to go to it, just in case there’s trouble.” Danielle explained.

     “I’m not going to stop you going to your first ever Halloween dance, and your mother would kill me if I stopped you after all the hard work she’s put into helping your aunty Chrissy make the costumes for you and Lianna to wear.” Carl said looking worried as he thought about just how much trouble he would be in if he did try to stop Danielle going to the Halloween dance.

     “I’d look silly going as your prince charming if I didn’t have my princess to swoon.” Lianna grinned.

     “I still think you should go as the princess.” Danielle argued. “I don’t mind playing the prince.” She added.

     “I’ll be the princess when we go to the party at the hotel on the Sunday night.” Lianna said not looking bothered about playing the prince.

    They were going for a pantomime prince anyway, and they are always played by women, so even though she would be dressed as a prince, it will still look very feminine.

     “Don’t worry about Lianna looking like a boy; she will still look like a girl when we’ve done.” Chrissy grinned excitedly.

    Chrissy and Mandy had been working with Sara and Amber to design and sort out everything they would need for the costumes. Kat and Penny had been working some long hours as well to make sure all the children had the perfect costume for the big nights, as they would be going to the school party on the Friday night and then another one at the hotel on the Sunday night for all the staff at the club and the hotel to attend. Carl did this every year as a thank you to the staff for all their hard work through the year so far. He also threw them a big party at Christmas as well.

    Danielle seemed to cheer up now she knew that she was still able to go to the Halloween dance, and she was looking forward to being dressed up as a princess in a beautiful ball gown. Chrissy and Mandy had shown her some sketches, but they were not going to let her see the dress and try it on until the day of the party at the school. Lianna was being treated the same way with her costume as well. The two of them didn’t think it fare because the others had all had fittings for theirs.

    They weren’t worried about the costumes not fitting though, because Lauren was the same size as both Lianna and Danielle, so she had been volunteered to play the dress dummy, but she’d been warned not to say a word to Danielle or Lianna about it, or she’d not be going to either party.

    The school was buzzing as the time got closer to the Halloween party and all the children finalised their costumes.

    Lauren was going as Catwoman, and Simon had been talked into going as Batman.

    Clare was going as Black widow from the Ironman and Avengers movies, and Ian was going as Hawkeye.

    Tina was going as a gothic Tinkerbell, and she’d managed to talk Craig into going as a gothic fairy as well. Craig had said no to start with, but had finally caved in after Tina explained about them having some fun with people trying to work out who he was, as he looked completely different as Diamond and they knew by the time they were done, he’d look nothing like himself anymore.

    Peter was going as The Joker. Natalie was going as a witch. Richard was going as Dracula. Jennifer was going as Lara Croft, and Jessica was going as Elvira.

    The school was closed on the Friday so all the children had the day to finish off their costumes and get ready for the party in the evening. Carl had offered to sort out the food and drink for the party, and also make sure that security was being well looked after.

    Chrissy, Mandy, Amy, Amber, Becky, Jayden, Callum, Carl, Brad, Ann, Sara and Cathy were all going to be at the party to make sure nothing went wrong, or any of the children tried to smuggle alcohol into the party.

    It was a total mad house on the Friday as all the kids were running around trying to get ready for the party. Danielle and Lianna were both eager to get started with putting their costumes on, just so they could finally see what each other looked like.

    Chrissy and Mandy were helping Danielle to get her costume on, while Becky and Cathy helped Lianna with hers.

     “You’re really beginning to bloom now aren’t you Lianna.” Cathy said as she saw Lianna stood in the middle of her room in just her bra and panties.

     “Not fast enough for me.” Lianna sighed as she looked down at her breasts. Even though she had her own breasts now, she was still using a well padded bra to make them as big as Danielle and Lauren’s.

     “You’ll get there sweetie, just give it some time.” Cathy said as she gave Lianna a hug.

    Lianna was soon being handed some underwear to put on which looked very feminine for saying she was going to be a prince to Danielle’s princess.

    Once Lianna had the panties on, Cathy pulled out a corset and started to help Lianna get into it before she started to tighten the laces. Once it was as tight as they planned to make it, Cathy then helped Lianna put on some white stockings that tied at the top with silk ribbons. Cathy then helped her put on a tight fitting pair of silk trousers in silver. The corset was also going to be the bottom part of the top and then the costume was going to be finished off with a silk jacket with a long fish tale at the back which closed over her chest with four buttons. The look was finished off with a bowtie and a pair of high heeled shoes in silver with a chrome buckle on the front, just above the toe section.

    Cathy then spent some time working on Lianna’s makeup and hair to make her look like a beautiful woman pretending to be a pantomime prince.

     “Wow!” Lianna said when she saw herself in the mirror once they had finished. “I look really hot.” Lianna grinned as she turned from side to side checking herself out.

     “We said you’d still look like a girl.” Becky smiled as she looked at just how beautiful her daughter looked.

     “Thank you for all the help.” Lianna said as she gave them both a hug.


*****

    Chrissy had sat Danielle down and done her hair and makeup first, due to her not wanting to stand on Danielle’s dress when she had it on. The skirt on the ball gown bellowed out so far that Chrissy knew it would be much easier to do her makeup first and not risk getting any on the pure white silk dress.

    Mandy had covered all the mirrors in the bedroom, so Danielle would have no idea what she looked like in the dress until she was all done and ready to leave for the party.

    Once Chrissy had the makeup and hair done, she then set to work with Mandy’s help on getting Danielle into the underwear, corset and dress.

     “You’ll have to come and find one of us later in the night when you need to use the bathroom.” Chrissy warned. “You won’t be able to go on your own, and you should give yourself a little extra time to get sorted, so don’t go leaving it until the last minute, or you could end up making a mess.”

     “Okay Aunty Chrissy.” Danielle grinned as she let her tighten down the corset just enough to allow them to get her into the dress.

    Danielle held her breath as she watched her mother pull down the zip on a large black garment bag and then let the bag drop away to leave the most beautiful pure white ball gown Danielle had ever seen in her life. It had puffy sleeves that hung off the shoulder, and it was covered in little fake diamonds.

     “That’s so beautiful.” Danielle said as she stepped over to the dress and ran her hand over one of the short puffy sleeves. “Am I really going to be wearing it?” Danielle asked not sure if this was the right dress because it looked to pretty for her to wear.

     “Yes you will be wearing it just as soon as we can get it over your head, but we need to add a couple more bits before we get to the dress.” Mandy said as she made Danielle step back so they could get the rest of the under garments on her.

    Danielle looked puzzled as they made her step into something that looked like a round tent without any fabric over it. Mandy then slipped a large skirt over the top that added some weight to it.

     “What’s all this for?” Danielle asked as she watched her aunty Chrissy fluffing out the skirt.

     “This is what makes the ball gown billow out.” Chrissy explained as she helped Mandy get the dress off the hanger and then opened up at the back so they could slip it over Danielle’s head.

    Danielle was blind for a couple of minutes while Chrissy and Mandy worked to get the dress on her and then she could see a sea of white all around her as the dress billowed out. Danielle wanted to spin around in the dress, but she would have to wait for Chrissy to finish closing up all the little buttons at the back. The buttons were so tiny that Chrissy was using a special took to close them.

     “Will I actually be able to go to the bathroom in this dress?” Danielle asked as she saw all the skirt area flowing out around her.

     “It’s a little tricky, but yes you’ll be able to go.” Chrissy smiled as she saw how much Danielle loved the dress, and she hadn’t seen herself yet. “We all had the same problem when we got married, so we’ve worked out a way to get you sat down to relieve yourself, but like I warned you earlier, you must give use plenty of warning when you need to go.” Chrissy reminded her.

    Mandy helped Danielle put on some long white shoulder length gloves and some fake diamond bracelets while Chrissy walked over to a jewellery box and came back holding a tiara.

     “We can’t have a princess without a crown can we?” Chrissy said as she placed the tiara on Danielle’s head and made sure it wasn’t going to fall off again by clipping it in place.

     “Can I see what I look like now?” Danielle asked in a pleading tone.

     “We’ve not done yet.” Mandy pointed out as she held up a pair of white shoes. “You need these to lift the dress just enough to make it look like you’re gliding across the dance floor when you dance with your prince charming.” Mandy grinned as she knelt down and then vanished under the dress to place the shoes and Danielle’s feet.

    Chrissy helped Danielle keep her balance while Mandy made her lift first one foot and then the other as she put the shoes on Danielle’s feet.

     “Now can I see what I look like?” Danielle asked looking excited as she faced the full length mirror she had in her room.

     “Do you think we should?” Chrissy asked looking doubtful. “I think we should make her wait until all the others have seen her first.” Chrissy suggested.

     “Please let me see myself.” Danielle whined as she pouted at the two of them.

     “A princess should never pout.” Mandy said as she stepped over to the covered mirror and got ready to pull the cover away.

    Danielle held her breath as she waited for the cover to be removed. Danielle thought hours had passed as she stood there waiting, and finally Mandy pulled the cover away and Danielle let out a gasp as she saw just how beautiful she looked.

     “Is that really me?” Danielle asked as she lifted her hand expecting the girl in the mirror to stay how she was, but she moved her hand as Danielle moved hers. “I look beautiful.” Danielle said in a whisper.

     “You looked beautiful to begin with.” Chrissy grinned.

     “Is this how it will feel on my wedding day?” Danielle asked as she looked at herself in the mirror as she spun from side to side watching the dress flare out even more.

     “Yes it is my sweet little princess, and I’m sure one day you will get to walk down the aisle and marry your prince.” Mandy beamed with pride over how beautiful her daughter looked.

     “I hope my prince will be a princess just like me when I take that walk mummy.” Danielle grinned as she thought of marrying Lianna and the two of them looking like princesses when they did.

    Mandy wanted to say that things change, but she already knew that Danielle and Lianna would be married one day, and she hoped they were as happy together as Chrissy and Becky were.

     “Are you ready to go in search of your prince then?” Chrissy asked as she held out her hand to help guide Danielle out her room and across the hallway to Lianna’s room.

     “Yes please.” Danielle grinned as she nodded her head up and down.

    Mandy opened the bedroom door and then let Chrissy guide Danielle out the room, but they only took a couple of steps before they realised that they weren’t the only one’s stood in the hallway. Cathy, Becky and Lianna were making their way up to Danielle’s room.

    Lianna and Danielle both stopped and just looked at the other with their mouths handing open, and then they both tried to speak at the same time as they said the same thing.

     “You look amazing... Sorry... You...” They both said and then stopped as they both giggled.

     “You look really beautiful Danielle.” Lianna said as she managed to get her giggling under control first as she closed the distance between them. Lianna walked with grace and purpose as she had one hand resting on a sword she now had strapped to her waist, while she reached out with the other to take hold of Danielle’s hand as she did a bowl and then kissed Danielle’s hand before releasing it and standing again to look her in the eyes.

     “You look really cute as well my kind Prince.” Danielle blushed. “Not that you look much like a prince.” Danielle added as she drank in Lianna’s costume. “I kind of wish it was me wearing it now.” Danielle pouted.

     “I’m glad it’s not, because you look like a real princess in that dress.” Lianna smiled as she couldn’t get enough of Danielle and how stunning she looked. “I never thought it possible to make you look any more beautiful than you already were Danielle, but my mother has proved me wrong.” Lianna added as she smiled at her mother and then Mandy.

     “Thank you.” Danielle blushed some more. “I think you look really beautiful as well.” Danielle added as she took hold of Lianna’s hand again so they could make their way down stairs.

    Mandy and Chrissy had to help Danielle get down the stairs due to her not being able to see her feet, but she made it down and was then led into the dining room where Carl had hired a photographer to take pictures of all the children in their costumes before they left for the party at the school.

     “We need to go and help the other children get ready now.” Chrissy said just before she ran off to catch up with Cathy and Becky, who had left them at the top of the stairs to go and help Lauren get into her Catwoman costume. Chrissy was going to help with Lauren’s makeup because Cathy had gone to help Craig become a gothic fairy version of Diamond.

    Carl, Brad and Callum were helping the other boys to get ready. Richard and Peter had the most work because of them needing makeup to look like Dracula, and the Joker. Simon and Ian just needed help to get their costumes on.

    Lauren was already in the PVC cat suit when Chrissy knocked on the door and entered after hearing Becky shout that it was okay to enter.

     “Wow, you look good already sweetie.” Chrissy said looking excited to see her daughter in the figure hugging black cat suit.

     “Thanks mum, but I’m not sure this was the best choice for me now I have it on.” Lauren said sounding nervous as she looked at herself in the full-length mirror.

     “You’ll look totally amazing by the time I’ve done with your makeup.” Chrissy said as she led Lauren over to the dressing table where Becky had set up Chrissy’s makeup so she could give Lauren the classic Catwoman look that Michelle Pfeiffer had in the movie from the 90’s. They had even made the cat suit with all the white stitching and given her a whip to wrap around her waist.

     “How did Lianna and Danielle look when you got them ready?” Lauren asked as she let Chrissy work her magic.

     “They both looked like something out of a fairy tale.” Chrissy sighed as she thought about the two of them having their picture taken at the minute down in the dining room.

    Chrissy made Laruen look just like Michelle Pfeiffer did in the movie with the help of some pictures they’d downloaded off the internet, and then Chrissy fitted the mask over Lauren’s head and made sure she looked the part of a feline cat burglar.

    Lauren couldn’t help giggling when she saw herself in the mirror now; she looked like a different person with the dramatic makeup and mask. “I look perrrrffffeeeecccttt.” Lauren purred out as she pretended to lick the back of her hand and then wash behind her ear.

     “We better get you down stairs for your photo session then before Batman turns up and tries to take you in.” Becky giggled as she started leading Lauren out of her room.

    Danielle and Lianna had a crowd around them as all the other children said how amazing they both looked.

    Ian and Simon were pretending to do battle with each other as Ian pretended to fire arrows at Simon, while Simon was holding a batarang. They both stopped playing around when they saw Lauren enter the room with Chrissy one side and Becky the other, or more to the point they saw Catwoman enter the room swinging her hips from side to side due to the high heeled boots she was wearing.

     “Wow Lauren, you look super hot in that costume.” Simon said as he made his way over to where Lauren had stopped dead in her tracks looking nervous, or feeling nervous as no one could tell by looking at her.

     “You’re looking pretty good yourself Bruce.” Lauren smiled a wicked smile as she let Batman wrap his arms around her.

     “I know your secret too Miss Kyle.” Simon said in a deeper voice that made him sound more like the superhero.

     “You look amazing Clare!” Lauren said all of a sudden when she saw a redhead in a leather cat suit with guns in holsters hanging off both hips and some weird gold bands around her wrists.

     “Thanks Lauren, but I don’t look half as good as you do in that costume.” Clare said as she looked Lauren up and down, glad that she didn’t try to pull off that look herself.

     “I think we all look second rate compared to those two.” Lauren smiled when she saw Danielle and Lianna.

     “I know, they both look so beautiful don’t they?” Clare said as she made her way over to them with Lauren, Ian and Simon following.

     “I hope you’ve not come to steal my jewellery Catwoman?” Danielle asked in a dramatic voice as she raised her hand to her head where the tiara was sat.

     “If I had, you’d never stand a chance of stopping me my little princess.” Lauren purred out as she ran a long clawed nail softly down the side of Danielle’s face as she leaned in closer.

     “Don’t worry miss; I’ll be keeping an eye on her this evening.” Simon said in the same deep voice he’d just used on Lauren, just before he started grinning.

     “The two of you do look beautiful though.” Lauren said with a grin as she gave first Danielle and then Lianna a hug.

     “Not half as good as you do sis.” Lianna said as she looked at Lauren in her PVC cat suit and mask. “You look totally different.” She admitted.

     “I feel different.” Lauren grinned as she ran a hand over her own shiny black bottom.

     “You can all talk later, but right now we need to get photos of you all, while we go and get our costumes on.” Chrissy said with a grin just before she left the room with Amy and Becky.

    All the grownups were going to the party at the school dressed as school children. All except Brad who’d been talking into going as the Hulk. He was now covered in green body paint and was walking around saying “Hulk Smash!”

    The people taking the photos got individual photos of everyone in various posses before they got all the children together for a group photo. They were soon done with the photos and then they were waiting for the grownups to finish getting ready, so they just stood around talking.

     “Are you alright Diamond? You look nervous.” Lianna said as she saw her stood next to Tina talking to Jessica and Jennifer.

     “I’m a little scared about going to the party and being found out.” Diamond admitted.

     “I know who you really are Diamond, and I can’t see any trace of Craig showing at all.” Lianna said as she looked for any signs that others could pick up on.

     “I’ve already told you that anyone who asks will be told that you’re my cousin visiting for the weekend and I talked you into going to the party with us.” Tina explained again to Diamond and made it sound like she’d already explained it a hundred times.

     “That’s a great cover story Diamond, and if you can’t let Diamond out on Halloween, then when can you let her out?” Danielle asked as she stepped over to where Diamond was stood with Tina and took hold of her hands to reassure her everything would be fine. “And if anyone does work it out, then we can just say you lost a bet to Tink and this was the price you had to pay.” Danielle added.

    Diamond did feel better knowing that she had all the family behind her, and she relaxed a little bit and started to look forward to seeing if they could fool some of the kids at school.

    Chrissy and the others all arrived back down stairs. The girls were all dressed as school girls and the boys were dressed as school boys in blazers and shorts.

     “You all look like a right little bunch of trouble makers.” Lianna giggled as she looked at her parents and aunties all stood next to each other with their hair up in pigtails and fake freckles all over their faces.

     “Your mother was a little trouble maker when she wore a uniform like this.” Becky frowned as she remembered the time she found Chrissy working at a night club called St Trinian’s when she ran away thinking Becky had slept with a man and got herself pregnant.

     “That wasn’t all bad though was it?” Natalie asked with a grin. “Mum and dad never would have met each other if Aunty Chrissy hadn’t run away.” She added as she stepped over and gave Chrissy a hug to thank her for doing that.

     “Thank you Natalie.” Chrissy pouted as she hugged her back. “I’m glad someone is on my side.” Chrissy added as she stuck her tongue out at Becky.

    Becky couldn’t help giggling when she saw how cheeky Chrissy looked when she stuck her tongue out while dressed as a school girl. “I better not go upsetting a witch had I?” Becky grinned. “Though I do think you look way to pretty to be a witch Natalie.” Becky added.

     “I’m a good witch, and all good witches are pretty.” Natalie grinned as she let Chrissy hug her even tighter.

     “You must be a very good witch then, because I think you’re very pretty.” Chrissy said as she kissed Natalie’s forehead just before she let her go so she could go join the others and make their way out the coach Carl had hired to take them all to the school. Brad didn’t want to risk getting pulled over while being covered in green body paint.

    Carl had hired extra security for the party, he’d also had cameras fitted and a team of people to watch the monitors all night to make sure nothing bad happened, but his main focus was on Danielle to make sure no one tried anything with her again.

    The reporter that had tried to talk to Danielle the other day had been released on bail. Carl was glad about this because he hadn’t given out his source and Carl was hoping that letting him out on bail would force him to contact the person that gave them the information, but so far the reporter was keeping his head down. Carl had him being watched 24 hrs a day though, and he had his phones, house and computers tapped, so the minute he made contact with the person, Carl would know about it.


*****

    They all arrived at the school and Danielle and Lianna got the most looks as they entered the main hall where the dance was being held. Lauren and the others all got some weird looks as the other children tried to work out who they were, but Danielle and Lianna actually looked like a royal couple as they entered the hall. They were all soon meeting up with their friends and being told how good they looked and then they all got drinks and started to dance.

    Danielle and Lianna got asked to dance by other children as the night went on, but neither of them was interested, as they just wanted to spend the night dancing with each other.

    Diamond was having a good time dancing with Tina and some of her friends. Natalie and Richard were part of the group as well, and they all smiled as none of Tina’s other friends at school worked out that Diamond was really Craig, a boy they all went to school with and was also a friend.

    Craig had spent a lot of time practicing to become Diamond, that he was very natural in the role, so he didn’t make any major mistakes that would give him away. He even danced a couple of slow dances with some of the boys from the school as the evening went on.

     “We need to talk Diamond.” Tina said at one point through the night just after another slow dance had ended, which Diamond had been dancing close to a boy from the same year as Lianna and some of the others.

     “What’s wrong Tink?” Diamond asked once they were far enough away from everyone else and the music, so they could hear each other as they whispered. “Has someone worked out who I really am?”

     “No, but you need to stop flirting so much with all the boys you’re dancing with.” Tina warned.

     “I’m just having a bit of fun like you told me to.” Diamond pointed out.

     “There’s a fine line between having fun, and leading someone on, and a couple of the boys you’ve danced with have asked me if you’re seeing anyone back home.” Tina warned. “I’ve even had a couple try to trick me into giving them your number and email address.”

     “I hope you didn’t?” Diamond said, almost sounding like Craig as the panic started to break through.

     “No I didn’t, but you need to dial it back a bit, or you could end up with someone finding out, and that would be a bad thing at this point, as I don’t think they would see it as just a bit of fun.” Tina frowned.

     “But this was all your idea.” Diamond whined. “Everyone would think I’m gay if they found out now.” Diamond suddenly realised.

     “I know it was, and I’m sorry, but I never expected you to start dancing with every boy in school.” Tina giggled. “You’re such a flirt.” She added as she playfully slapped Diamonds shoulder.

    This made Diamond giggle, even though she was worried about people finding out about her really being Craig. “Thanks for warning me Tink, and I’ll start to take a back seat and not go out dancing as much.”

     “We can still go out dancing, just keep away from the slow ones.” Tina pointed out.

    Diamond took Tina’s advice, but she still had a couple of slow dances, but she had them with Tina.

    The night went on without any trouble, other than a couple of boys trying to spike the punch, but they were stopped by Brad, or more to the point the Hulk. He just took the bottle off the boys and sent them on their way with a warning that he’d smash them if they got in any more trouble. They must have believed him because they were well behaved for the rest of the night.

     “Did you enjoy yourself?” Lianna asked Danielle once they were back on the coach heading home again.

     “That was the most amazing night of my life so far.” Danielle grinned. “But I can’t wait to see what you look like in this dress.” She added with an even bigger grin.

     “I’m looking forward to seeing what you look like as prince charming.” Lianna grinned back at her.

     “You are most charming to the eyes, but you look nothing like a prince to me.” Danielle sighed as she placed her head on Lianna’s shoulder and enjoyed the ride home.


*****

    Everyone relaxed all day Saturday, so they could recover from the party at school on the Friday night, and also to get themselves ready for the party at the hotel on the Sunday night. The school was closed on the Monday, so the children would be allowed to stop up later and enjoy more of the party.

    All the children were wearing the same costumes, all except Lianna and Danielle who were swapping tonight. Both of them were excited to be getting dressed on the Sunday afternoon.

    Once the two of them were dressed, Chrissy took them down to the dining room where Carl had the photographers back to take some more photos of them both again.

     “I think you look prettier in that dress than I did Lianna.” Danielle said as she stood looking proud with a hand on her sword while she held Lianna’s in her other hand.

     “You look super cute in that prince charming costume, but like you told me the other night; you don’t look anything like a prince.” Lianna grinned as she looked at Danielle’s breasts forcing out the silk blouse and small jacket with the long fishtail at the back that only just covered Danielle’s well rounded backside.

    Thanks to Holly’s wonderful cooking, Danielle had now filled out in all the right places, and no one would mistake her for a boy now. Her hair had grown out, and her hips had filled out to give her a very attractive figure.

    Craig was even going as a gothic fairy again, but he wasn’t expecting any trouble tonight as he was just looking to have a good time with Tina and Natalie.

    Carl had hired a coach again and they set off for the hotel as soon as Simon and Ian had arrived and been got ready by Callum and Brad. Brad was going as the Hulk again, and Ann was going as Wonder woman.

    The party at the hotel was even more fun than the one at the school and all the children were asked where they got their costumes from by the grownups there.

    Danielle and Lianna ended up dancing with other people at this party, but they were mainly other family members, or people that they knew, so they didn’t mind.

    Lianna found Danielle and rescued her for the last dance of the evening, and the spot light was on them as they moved around the dance floor like they were one person.

     “Did you enjoy this Halloween?” Lianna asked as they moved around to the music taking no notice of all the others stood watching them dance.

     “Yes, it’s the best Halloween I’ve ever had, not that I have many to compare it to.” Danielle giggled. “But this is going to be hard to beat.” She added just before she stopped dancing and wrapped her arms around Lianna and started kissing her in the middle of the dance floor.

     “I’ll have to have a word with my mother, and see what we can do for next year’s party.” Lianna grinned when they stopped kissing. She saw this statement as a challenge for them to make the next Halloween party even better for Danielle than this one was.

     “I’ll look forward to it then.” Danielle grinned back just before she kissed Lianna again.

    The party finally came to an end, and the children were glad they had the Monday off, so they could all have a lie in and relax for the day.

    Simon, Ian, Clare and her mother Carol all got dropped off on the way back to the house, and they all said they would see the others the next day when they came over to hang out and watch some movies and play some video games.

    Tina’s father was away on business and Carl had said she could stop the weekend, so Damon and Cathleen could go out and have a fun weekend together without Damon worrying about Tina.

    Once back at the house the children all ran off to get changed into some night clothes before they all went back down to the kitchen for a hot chocolate before bedtime.

    Chrissy and Becky had to help Danielle and Lianna get changed and that took the longest, so they were the last four to arrive down in the kitchen where Holly was making the drinking chocolate.

    Once they all had a mug, the children then told Holly all about the evening and how much fun they all had, just before sleep started to get the better of them and they were all led up stairs and tucked in for the night.

 

To Be Continued Next friday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~



Child and Parent guide:



Parents Children
Chrissy & Becky Andrew/Lianna, Lauren (Twins)
Amy & Amber Jessica
Ann & brad Jennifer
Sara & Cathy Peter
Mandy & Carl/Carla Craig, Danielle (Adopted)
Jayden & Callum Richard, Nicola (Twins)
Dan & Faith Penny, Christopher

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
172 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A Note to all Sara' fans

Hi all, Back to regular postings of SaraUKs stories from now on, Managed to secure a new much cheaper internet connection so it's business as usual from now on.

And I must say a BIG Thank You to Sara for paying for it :)

Huggles
Sammi

P.S. TMAW returns next week

TMAW

I am so happy that it comes back. Its my second fav story from sara. Tell her she's doing an amazing job. Lots of kudos. Time to reread TMAW.

All this and TMAW too?

You have got to be kidding!

Regardless, I too liked the original version of TMAW, and am looking forward to the updated, reformated version.

And thanks to SaraUK for keeping an internet connection for you, so her wonderful stories can be told!

Don't let someone else talk you out of your dreams. How can we have dreams come true, if we have no dreams?

Katrina Gayle "Stormy" Storm

Katrina

It's not an Updated version Katrina, it's a whole new story :) Aptly titled TMAW Book 2

Hugs
Sammi

Thanks SaraUK & SamanthaK for

Thanks SaraUK & SamanthaK for a Halloween You Have it All Wrong Four - The Kids Story. With Lianna and Danielle going as Prince Charming and the Princess, picturing them in: a ball gown for the Princess, tunic, tights and dress boots for Prince Charming as well as the others in costume makes me want to see their pictures as they must be cute.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Love my weekly fixes

of YHIAW. I am still waiting for some incident with Clare though as she is with the Carl mob, watch out :)

Kim

Good job with security, I

Good job with security, I really expected something bad to happen, I'm happy to see my fears weren't justified.

I am curious though, is Diamond really just a cross dresser or is there more behind it than maybe even she realizes. she seemed awfully comfortable flirting and dancing with boys, I'm also worried one or more will figure her secret.

Thanks for sharing, I'm looking forward to their return to school.

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p