You Have it All Wrong Four - The Kids Story - Part 07

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Four

By SaraUK

 

Part 7

    Lianna woke before the alarm went off to let her know that it was time to get up and get ready for school. She sat up and swung her legs over the edge of her bed still rubbing sleep from her eyes after throwing the covers back. She saw her fingernails as she straightened out her nightgown and realised that it wasn’t a dream she’d had, and she really was going to school as a girl today, and every day here after.

    Feeling the need to use the toilet, Lianna slid off the bed and scampered into the bathroom smiling as she lifted her nightgown and slid down her panties to reveal her new look groin area. Lianna thought it was wonderful to be able to just sit down and pee like she’d seen Lauren do a couple of times when they had been getting ready to go out somewhere.

    Lauren had long since dropped any worry about Lianna seeing her naked or partly dressed. To Lauren, Lianna had always been a girl and her loving sister. That was how Lianna knew that what she now saw between her legs was just like what Lauren had. Lianna had shown Lauren what it looked like while they were getting changed the day before, when they were getting ready to go out and get her and Danielle’s makeovers done.

    Lianna finished on the toilet and wiped herself off before getting off it, just like Lauren had shown her, and then Lianna slipped out of her night clothes and took a shower and washed her hair. She loved the fact that washing her body now was nice without the unwanted thing hanging down between her legs. The only things Lianna wished for now were real breasts and her groin to be a real one just like her sister Lauren’s.

    Her mother Chrissy was stood in the bedroom when Lianna got done in the bathroom and returned to it. “Morning mummy!” Lianna smiled as she bounced back into the room wrapped in her big fluffy bathrobe. “Is everything alright?” She asked, not used to seeing her mother in her room first thing on a school day, but then this wasn’t a normal school day for her was it.

     “Fine sweetie. I just wanted to give you a little something to help you feel even more like a girl for your first day of school.” Chrissy said with a grin as she pulled a box from behind her back and held it out for Lianna to take from her.

    Lianna took the box and then sat on the edge of her bed so she could place the box on her knee and look inside. Lianna got the biggest grin on her face when she saw the small breast forms and tube of glue inside. “Are these what I think they are mummy?” Lianna asked all excited about it.

     “If you think they’re breast forms, then yes they are what you think they are sweetie.” Chrissy giggled.

     “You know what I mean mummy.” Lianna whined, just like a normal girl her age would as she rolled her eyes at her mother. “Can I have them attached to my chest?” She asked with hope in her voice.

     “Yes my dear, I’m going to attach them and then use some makeup to blend in the edges to make them look real.” Chrissy grinned when she saw her daughters eyes light up at that little bit of news.

     “Really! Do you really mean it mummy! Oh My God!” Lianna said as she dropped the box on the bed and jumped up to give her mum a hug. “Thank you mummy, you’re the best!” Lianna squealed.

     “I’ll remember that come Christmas.” Came a voice from the doorway. Lianna and Chrissy both turned to see Becky stood in the doorway pouting at them both.

     “I mean you’re both the best parents on the planet.” Lianna quickly added as she held out an arm for her other mother to come and join the hug Lianna was having, to thank her other mother for the breast forms. Becky started grinning as she ran over and joined the hug Chrissy was getting from Lianna.

     “I’ll leave your mother to get you sorted out while I go and make sure your sister is moving. You know how she hates to get up in the mornings.” Becky frowned as she walked over to the bedroom door again and then vanished out of sight to go and drag Lauren out of bed.

     “Go and undo your bathrobe and lie on the bed for me sweetie.” Chrissy said as she walked Lianna over to the bed and picked up the box with the breast forms in, so Lianna could lie down on it.

    Lianna lay down on the bed and then tried to watch as her mother placed the small breast forms on her chest to get an idea of where they needed to be placed. Lianna let out a little giggle as Chrissy put some glue on one side of Lianna’s chest, as it was very cold. Chrissy then did the same with the other side and pressed down on both forms to help them stick to Lianna’s chest.

     “Sorry about it being cold sweetie, but I need you to just lie there for five minutes while the glue dries. Then I can cover the edges with some makeup and you’ll be good to go.” Chrissy smiled as she kissed Lianna on the forehead.

     “Thank you mummy.” Lianna smiled up at her mother from the bed as she waited for the glue to dry.

     “You’re welcome honey.” Chrissy smiled back. “Are you scared about going to school today?” Chrissy asked to help pass the time.

     “I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t mummy, but at the same time I feel excited to finally be going out as the real me.” Lianna tried to explain.

     “You’re mom and I have done all we can to help you sweetie, but at the end of the day, you will still be the one in the spotlight until the excitement dies down and they just treat you like all the other girls in the school.” Chrissy said with some worry for one of her little girls.

     “I’ll be fine mummy.” Lianna smiled. “I’ll have Lauren and the others keeping an eye out for me.” Lianna added, trying to help put her mums mind at ease a little.

    Chrissy checked to make sure the breast forms were stuck down okay before she grabbed the concealing makeup and set to work making the forms look like a natural part of Lianna’s chest. Chrissy soon had them concealed and then she helped Lianna to stand up and take a look in the full-length mirror she had in her room.

     “The makeup is waterproof and the glue is good for about four weeks before it starts to break down.” Chrissy explained as she watched Lianna looking at herself in the mirror wearing just a pair of panties.

     “Does that mean I can bath and shower while wearing the breast forms mummy?” Lianna asked as she realised what her mother was saying to her.

     “Yes, you will also be able to go swimming in them as well.” Chrissy pointed out with a grin.

     “But I don’t have a costume to wear mummy.” Lianna whined.

     “I’m sure Lauren can lend you one until we can take you shopping for some of your own.” Chrissy tried to calm her down. “Now if you’ve finished looking at yourself in the mirror, make a start on getting ready for school.” Chrissy told her.

    Lianna started grinning as she ran over to her dressing table and started getting dressed in her new uniform, even though it was just some of Lauren’s school stuff, it was still new for Lianna. She slipped on the training bra and thought it felt wonderful and natural for her to be dressing this way. Next came the white blouse, then the grey pleated skirt and then some knee length white socks. Lianna had been practicing with the tie, and she soon had that on with a large knot just like all the girls were doing at the minute. She slipped on her new shoes which looked a lot like ballet slippers, just like Lauren wore at the minute.

     “How do I look mummy?” Lianna asked as she did a quick twirl for her. The only thing missing from the uniform was the blazer, but Lianna would put that on after breakfast when she came up for her school bag.

     “You look like a pretty little school girl sweetie.” Chrissy smiled as she looked at her second daughter all set for school.

    A knock on the bedroom door stopped them from saying anymore. “Come in!” Lianna shouted to whoever it was. Lianna smiled when she saw it was Lauren who entered the room with a grin when she saw her sister dressed just like she was.

     “You look so good sis!” Lauren said as she ran over and hugged Lianna while looking all excited to finally have her best friend and sister going to school with her. “I have a little gift for you sis.” Lauren added as she pulled something out her pocket and handed it to Lianna.

     “You got me a gift?” Lianna asked as she let Lauren place whatever it was in her open hand. Lianna giggled as she saw that her sister had got her a new cover for her mobile. The whole thing was covered in different coloured fake diamonds that formed the shape of a cat’s head on the back of it. “Thanks sis, it’s beautiful.” Lianna said with a tear in her eye as she threw her arms around her sister and hugged her.

     “I wanted you to have a girlie looking phone like mine sis.” Lauren said as they hugged each other.

    Lauren watched as Lianna took her old boring covering off her phone and put on the new blinged out one Lauren had brought her.

     “Do you want me to sort out your hair for you sweetie?” Chrissy asked when she saw that Lianna was more interested in her new phone cover than she was getting ready for school.

     “Please mummy!” Lianna said when she saw the time was getting on, and she couldn’t just tie it back in a pony tail anymore. Lianna realised that her hair needed to be blow dried and styled now, so she looked her best when she left the house.

     “You’ve still got so much to learn sis.” Lauren giggled when she saw her sister panic when she saw the time.

     “I was doing fine till you came in and distracted me!” Lianna pouted.

     “I can take my gift back and leave you to finish getting ready if you want?” Lauren asked with a grin as she held her hand out to get the phone cover back.

     “No! It’s mine now.” Lianna pouted some more as she held her mobile to her chest in its sparkly new cover.

    Lauren just giggled at her sister as she turned around and left the room to go down and get her breakfast before they had to leave for school. “I’ll tell Nana Holly you’ll be down shortly sis!” Lauren shouted as she left the room.

    Chrissy finished sorting out Lianna’s hair for her and then gave her the once over to make sure she looked as good as she could, and then they made their way down for breakfast.


*****

    Danielle woke to the wonderful smell of fresh sheets and from what felt like the best night’s sleep she’d ever had. It took her a couple of minutes to remember everything that had happened to her since calling round to see Lianna the day before and being adopted pretty much right away.

    She’d just sat up in bed when there was a knock on her door and she saw her new mum poke her head around it and smile at her. “Good morning sleepy head. How did you sleep?” Mandy asked as she entered the room and walked over to the bed and sat on it.

     “Morning mum.” Danielle said with a sleepy smile. “I slept really well. This bed is so comfy.” Danielle added as she fell back onto it again.

     “I’m sure it is young lady, but you need to get up and take a shower before getting dressed ready to go and see the headmaster at your new school, or what I hope will be your new school.” Mandy said as she pulled Danielle back up and then dragged her the rest of the way out the bed before pointing her towards the bathroom. “I’ll sort you out something to wear while you shower.” Mandy added.

    Danielle grabbed some clean underwear on her way to the bathroom and she was soon in the shower waking herself up fully and getting clean. She thought it was nice to be able to take a shower and not worry about other kids bursting into the bathroom trying to pick on her, or seeing things she didn’t want them to see.

    Mandy had a nice dress laid out on the bed ready for Danielle to slip into when she walked back into the bedroom ten minutes later. “Thank you for helping me mummy.” Danielle smiled as she picked up the dress and slipped out of her fluffy bathrobe with her back turned to Mandy, and then she stepped into the dress and pulled it up over herself before letting Mandy zip it up at the back for her.

     “Do you mind if I do your hair for you sweetie?” Mandy asked with some hope in her voice that Danielle would let her feel like a real mother and pamper her new daughter a little.

     “I’d like that a lot mummy.” Danielle smiled as she walked over and took a seat at the dressing table so her mum could make her hair look pretty again like Jane had done the day before.

    Danielle was in heaven as she let Mandy brush and dry her hair for her. She’d been so starved of any kind of love since her Gran died when she was young and she’d been put into foster care. Danielle had never fit in with the other kids she ended up with, and the last place was the worst. All the kids in the foster home hated her, and so did all the kids at school, so she was getting bullied from all sides, and that was why she ran away. Life on the street seemed like a better life than staying in that foster home for one more night.

    That all seemed like a life time ago now as she sat and let her new mummy pamper her. It all seemed to be over to fast, but she liked what she saw in the mirror. Danielle saw a pretty looking girl looking back at her. She never realised she could look this good.

     “Do you like what I’ve done baby?” Mandy asked as she looked at Danielle in the mirror.

     “I love it mummy.” Danielle smiled back at her in the mirror.

     “We better go and get some breakfast before the gannets eat it all.” Mandy giggled as she pulled Danielle to her feet, but smiled when Danielle wrapped her arms around Mandy’s waist and hugged her. “What’s this for?” Mandy asked as she hugged her back.

     “I love you mummy.” Danielle said as she hugged Mandy even tighter.

     “I love you too Danielle.” Mandy said as a tear ran down her cheek. Mandy wondered just how such a sweet child had survived for so long with such a tough life. “And I will always be here to protect you and keep you safe.” Mandy added as she tightened the grip on her new daughter.

    Danielle felt a warm glow in her heart when Mandy said that to her, starved of any kind of love her whole life made all this seem like a fairytale, but a fairytale she was happy to keep living in. She let her new mum lead her down to the dining room where the closer they got the louder the noise became.

     “Danielle!” Lianna shouted when she saw her and Aunty Mandy walk into the room. She ran over to them and threw her arms around Danielle to give her a good morning hug, and then she did the same with Mandy. “What do you think to the new uniform?” Lianna asked with a grin as she stepped back and did a quick twirl for them both.

     “You look very pretty Lianna.” Mandy said with a giggle as she stepped closer again and kissed Lianna on the forehead before she walked off to get a cup of tea and sit with her husband for a bit before he left for work. Mandy knew that Lianna would help Danielle get some breakfast.

     “I think you look really cute Lianna, but I don’t know what you looked like as a boy in his uniform, so I don’t have much to work with.” Danielle blushed a little at just how she felt about this girl. Danielle was feeling the same warm glow in her heart, but it was much stronger when she looked at Lianna.

     “I look cute? Look at you all dressed up in a nice dress and shoes, while I’m stuck in this ugly school uniform.” Lianna pouted, but was soon giggling again as she gave Danielle another hug. “I hear on the grape vine that you’re coming to school with us today, so with a bit of luck you’ll be doing hard time with me soon.” Lianna added it like they were in a prison yard talking about escaping or something like that.

    Danielle giggled, but part of her mind was thinking about her old school and what she’d seen in some movies she’d been forced to sit through with the other kids in some of the foster homes she’d stopped in. She thought that Lianna was on to something, her old school was like a prison, or the way the kids acted made it feel like a prison.

     “Come on you two, get some breakfast before it’s all gone.” Chrissy said breaking up their little talk about prison, or school as the grownups called it.

    Everybody got what they wanted for breakfast and were now sat around the table eating it as they talked about bits and bobs to pass the time while they ate. Chrissy and Becky kept looking at Lianna, they could see that she was nervous about going to school as a girl, but at the same time she was full of life that had been missing for some time now.

     “She’ll be alright you know sis.” Mandy leaned over and whispered in Chrissy’s ear. “She’s not alone like you were at school, and she has a good group of friends to help keep her safe while you’re not around to protect her.” Mandy added as she wrapped an arm around her.

     “I know sis, but I still feel like I’m just throwing her to the wolves.” Chrissy whispered back. “Do you think I could do more to help keep her safe?” Chrissy asked.

     “Short of hiring bodyguards to look after her sis, I would have to say ‘no’.” Mandy giggled “And that is not an option.” Mandy added when she saw the look Chrissy suddenly had that said she liked the idea of that.

    Mandy got a shock when Carl said he would be going to the school with her, Chrissy and Becky, so he could sort out about getting Danielle in at the school after the holidays, and also sort out some home schooling for the next five weeks until they broke up for the holidays.

     “I just want to make sure my little girl has the best education we can give her.” Carl explained, but Mandy knew he just wanted to make sure Lianna didn’t have any trouble starting school for the first time as a girl. Getting to help Danielle would be a bonus.

    All the kids were going in the family minibus like they always did, but Lianna and Danielle would be going to school in Beck’s car with her and Chrissy. Mandy was going to drive over in her own car so she could then go straight to the shop once everything was sorted out with Lianna, and Danielle was sorted out. Becky would then drive Danielle home with her and keep an eye on her for the day with Holly’s help.

    Carl had called his legal team and a couple of them were going to meet them at the school to help smooth the way for Danielle to start there, and also go over some legal papers with the school to legally change Andrew’s name to Lianna.

    Danielle and Lianna got hugs of all their brothers and sisters before they watched them all jump on the minibus that Brad would be driving them to school in. He would pick Peter up from Cathy and Sara’s on the way.

     “We’ll see you at school later sis.” Lauren had said as they hugged each other. “Don’t worry about anything. Jessica, Jennifer and I will tell all our friends what’s going to happen, so the whole school will have some idea about you to lessen the shock.” Lauren added with a supportive smile for her sister.

     “Thanks sis, I just hope you and the others don’t lose any friends over this.” Lianna said as she looked down at herself, or as much as she could now she had her own little set of breasts to match her sister’s small budding breasts.

     “If any of them have a problem with you sis, then they were never really friends in the first place.” Lauren said looking very serious about what she was saying.

    Lianna and Danielle stood and waved as they watched Uncle Brad drive away with all the other kids in the minibus waving back at them. Lianna had to go up to her room so she could get her blazer and school bag, so Danielle walked up with her and then went to her room to get the little backpack style purse Aunty Chrissy and Aunty Becky had brought her the day before. She took some of the money out her jewellery box just in case she needed it later in the day.

    Carl, Mandy, Chrissy Becky and Amy were all stood waiting for the two girls when they got back down stairs ready to leave for school. Lianna still looked more excited than Danielle did to be going to school, even though Lianna had more to be worried about. After hearing what Mandy had told them all about Danielle’s old school though, they could all understand Danielle’s reasons for looking worried.

    The two girls climbed into the back of Becky’s BMW while Amy went with Mandy, and Carl got in his own car. Carl shot off ahead of the others so he could meet up with his legal team and explain what he wanted them to sort out, and also have a word with the headmaster before Chrissy and Becky arrived with Lianna. Carl didn’t want Lianna to see any trouble if there was any risk of there being any.

    Danielle had to look over at Lianna when she felt her take hold of her hand and squeeze it to show that she wasn’t alone in all this. Danielle was amazed that even with everything that must be going through Lianna’s mind right now, she still had time to worry about how she was feeling.

     “You’ll be okay sis. This school doesn’t sound anything like the one you were going to.” Lianna told her with a trusting smile.

     “I’m just worried about what the headmaster is going to say when he finds out about me from the other school.” Danielle said with real fear in her voice. There were things about to come out that Danielle didn’t want her new family to know about.

     “Uncle Carl will help smooth things over with him.” Lianna grinned. “Uncle Carl enjoys wrapping people around his fingers and getting them to do what he wants.” Lianna added with a giggle.

    Danielle had a feeling that Lianna wasn’t joking when she said that. Her new dad did seem to have something she couldn’t explain, but thought he could be the most caring person on the planet, but could also be your worst enemy if you crossed him, or someone he loved.

    Becky was soon following Mandy as she drove in through a large gateway that had security guards on it and a large wall that looked to run the whole length of the outer grounds. Danielle found herself hoping she did like it here, because bunking off was a big no no.

    Danielle’s old school was your typical modern looking place with glass, wood and metal everywhere you looked, but this school looking more like a massive stately home. Danielle looked up at the place from her seat in Becky’s car as she watched Aunty Becky parked up next to Mandy, who had parked up next to what looked like Carl’s car.

     “Bet it looks a little different to your old school?” Lianna asked with a grin as she opened her door and got out.

    Danielle was stalling for time, so she was only just opening her door to get out when Lianna appeared and help her new sister get out the car. “Thanks sis.” Danielle said looking scared. Danielle could see why Lianna had referred to this place as a prison now.

    The girls soon found themselves being led into the main building through a large set of double doors that looked heavy and strong. There were lots of kids running about and some were pointing at Lianna and Danielle as they walked past, and then they would start to whisper to each other once they had passed.

     “Don’t look so worried sis. It’s me their all talking about.” Lianna whispered to Danielle. “Lauren said she was going to get word out that I was starting school today as a girl.” She added with a smile.

     “Why would Lauren do such a thing to you Lianna?” Danielle asked with a hurt look, getting the wrong idea of why Lauren would start telling everyone her sisters secret.

     “She did it to help me sis.” Lianna smiled. “They will all be over the shock by the time they see me, and will just want to see what I look like.” Lianna shrugged like it wasn’t a big deal.

     “That’s actually pretty smart of her.” Danielle said as she thought about it some more, and then noticed that most the other kids weren’t shocked to see Lianna walking down the hallway, they were just interested in what the former boy, now a girl looked like. The only shock Danielle saw was more because Lianna looked like a girl, and not a boy in a dress.

     “Well she did get the brains, but I got all the looks.” Lianna said with a giggle. “Just don’t ever tell her I said that, or she’d kill me.” Lianna added with fake horror written all over her face.

    Danielle found herself giggling, even with how worried she was about being in this very posh looking school. She was beginning to think that life could be better for her with Lianna around. All she had to do was make it through this meeting with the headmaster and get into the school. Danielle hoped that her new dad was as good as Lianna said he was.

    They were soon coming to a stop at a large set of doors that had a sigh above saying ‘Head office and staff room’ Chrissy knocked on the door and entered when a woman opened it to let them in like they were expected. The woman led them straight over to a door that said ‘Headmasters office’ the woman knocked and then entered before speaking to whoever was in there.

     “Mr Stanman. Miss Clarke and her parents are here.” The receptionist said as she let Chrissy and the others into the room where a large friendly looking man with a greying beard in a suit was sat behind a large desk with Carl and two other men sat on the other side.

    All the men stood when they saw all the women and the two girls enter the room. “Good day to you all.” The man behind the desk said as he held out his hand to shake Chrissy’s. “So good to meet you again so soon Mrs Clarke.” The man smiled warmly.

     “Please call me Chrissy Mr Stanman.” Chrissy smiled as she shook the man’s hand.

     “Thank you Chrissy.” Mr Stanman smiled. “I’d offer you the same courtesy, but it wouldn’t be proper in front of the children.” Mr Stanman pointed out as he took a proper look at Lianna and Danielle.

     “I fully understand all that Mr Stanman.” Chrissy waved his reasons off. “I trust that Carl’s explained everything to you about Lianna then?” Chrissy asked, getting straight to the point at hand.

     “Yes Carl’s explained everything, and I hope Lianna will be able to settle straight in with all her old friends.” Mr Stanman said as he smiled a genuine friendly smile at Lianna and Danielle. “Please don’t take this the wrong way Miss Lianna, but you look very natural as you are now.” Mr Stanman said with a nod in her direction.

     “Thank you Sir. I hope I can carry on to impress you with my grades, and not cause you too much trouble.” Lianna said sounding very polite as she said it.

     “I trust all will go according to plan Miss Lianna, but if you do start having any trouble with other students or staff, then I want you to come to me right away, and I’ll get it sorted out.” Mr Stanman promised with his hand on his heart. “I’ve got your new timetable here and a letter for you to show all your teachers explaining the name change. I can’t do anything with your grade papers until we have the legal documents through, but all the staff and students don’t need to know any of that.” Mr Stanman smiled. He handed Lianna a stack of paperwork to read and put in her bag to study later when she had more time.

     “Is it okay if I get off to class now then Sir? I don’t want to miss any more of my lessons than I need to Sir.” Lianna asked as she looked at her new timetable and where Lauren would be right now.

     “Yes, please do that Lianna. I’ll get Miss Wren to walk you to your first class, just to make sure you get there with no problems. I trust your sister and her friends will help to keep you safe while all the other students get used to seeing you around the school.” Mr Stanman chuckled.

     “Thank you Sir.” Lianna smiled as she turned to leave, but gave her parents a hug before hugging Mandy and Amy. Lianna gave Danielle a hug and wished her luck before she picked up her school bag and went to leave the headmasters office, but she stopped when she heard him call her back.

     “Oh Miss Lianna, I almost forgot. You should have gym after lunch, but as you won’t be taking it, please report to the library for them periods.” Mr Stanman explained. “Well don’t just stand there girl, get to class.” He scolded Lianna, but he was smiling as he did it, so Lianna left the room giggling.

    Miss Wren was stood in the outer office waiting for Lianna when she got out there. “Thank you for walking me to class Miss Wren.” Lianna said feeling nervous about being on her own for the first time while dressed as a girl. It all felt very real all of a sudden.

     “My pleasure Lianna.” Miss Wren smiled. “I get to find out all the details before everyone else this way.” She giggled as they left the office and started walking down the hall towards the classroom where Lauren would be having her first lesson of the day.

     “Not much to tell really Miss Wren.” Lianna said with a shrug. “I was born with a birth defect that I am now working on to correct.” Lianna added.

     “I see you carry yourself just like most the other girls in the school, so I gather you’ve been dressing as a girl quite a bit while not at school?” Miss Wren asked.

     “All the time Miss. Apart from when Andrew was needed to be seen.” Lianna said. “Being Andrew became the hard part towards the end.” She giggled.

     “I think you’re being very brave doing this Lianna.” Miss Wren said with pride for the young girl walking beside her. “Please feel free to come to me if you have any trouble, and don’t feel right talking to Mr Stanman about it. Men just don’t understand some things.” Miss Wren said in a whisper as she nudged Lianna’s arm and giggled at her.

    Lianna started giggling as well when she realised that Miss Wren was already accepting her as a real girl, which is just how she felt. They walked down a couple more hallways before coming to a stop at the room marked on Lianna’s knew timetable.

     “Thank you for walking me here Miss Wren.” Lianna smiled at her again.

     “All part of the service Lianna.” She smiled back. “Don’t forget where my office is if you have any trouble with any of the teachers or students.” Miss Wren warned her with a stern look before she started smiling again.

     “I will Miss Wren, and thank you for being so understanding about all this.” Lianna said as she waved a hand up and down her body.

     “You’re a sweet girl Lianna, and your here to fill this with knowledge, so as long as you keep trying your best, we will be just fine.” Miss Wren said as she tapped Lianna on the head before turning around and shouting at a couple of boys that had stopped to look at Lianna before hearing final bell for getting to class. “No running in the hallways!” Her voice boomed out through the school.

    Lianna was shocked to hear such a sound coming out of the softly spoken woman that had just walked her to class. Lianna wished Miss Wren hadn’t just shouted as she opened the classroom door to enter through, because the whole class was looking at her like she’d been the one running in the hallway. Lianna saw her sister sat halfway up the class with an empty seat next to her ready to welcome Lianna.

     “What time do you call this child?” The teacher asked as he looked angrily at the clock on the wall.

     “Sorry Sir, but I have a letter from the headmaster explaining it all.” Lianna said as she pulled out the folded letter and handed it to the teacher. She waited for him to read it and hand it back so she could place it back in her bag.

    The teacher sat looking at Lianna for a couple of seconds, but it felt like hours as Lianna was made to just stand next to his desk while he looked, and so did the whole class. He did finally speak though, so Lianna thought she could go to the seat Lauren had saved for her, but she would be wrong.

     “I think you should stand at the front of the class and explain who you are Miss Lianna.” The teacher said with a nod towards the front of the class.

     “Do I have to Sir?” Lianna asked looking scared.

     “I need to get on and start teaching class Lianna, but that won’t happen until you’ve explained your reason for doing this.” The teacher said as he waved his hand up and down Lianna’s body to indicate how she was dressed.

    Lianna could understand his point, but it still didn’t make her feel any better about it. She stepped up to the front of the class and tried to swallow the lump in her throat before she started to speak. “Hi Class, most of you already know me, or thought you did.” Lianna smiled nervously as she tried to make light of it all. Not getting any laughs though, she carried on. “From a very early age I realised that I wasn’t like other boys, so after a lot of tests and visits to a shrink. It was determined that I was a girl trapped in a boy’s body, so I’m now working to fix that as you can all now see.” Lianna nervously smiled again hoping she would be able to go and sit down now.

     “Do we still call you Andrew?” Came a smug voice from the back of the classroom.

     “Does she look like an Andrew to you moron?” Some girl asked from another part of the class, but it wasn’t Lauren that asked it.

     “It would explain his trouble finding a date, came another girl’s voice just before the whole class started laughing at the boy who had sounded so smug just moments before.

     “Her names Lianna and she’s my sister.” Lauren said as she stood up and looked around the room with anger in her eyes, aimed at anyone thinking of poking fun at her sister.

     “Okay, quiet down all of you, so I can try and teach you all something!” The teacher shouted as he nodded at Lianna to go and take her seat next to her sister.

     “You okay sis?” Lauren asked looking worried for her sister. “I can’t believe he made you just do that.” Lauren growled at the teacher.

     “Don’t worry about it sis. It’s done now and I can hopefully get on with learning stuff now.” Lianna said as she got her text books out ready to learn whatever the teacher wanted to teach them.

    What the teacher did helped in the long run because the class soon calmed down and the lesson went on without too much trouble. Lianna did have a couple of notes passed to her with questions on them, which she quickly wrote an answer to before passing it back to the person that handed it to her. The teacher did notice, but let it go in some hope that the class would soon get bored with the new girl, even if she did use to be a boy from the same school.

    Lianna had to do the same thing of standing at the front of the class again in the next lesson, and then she and Lauren were joined by Peter, Jessica and Jennifer at morning break while most the school wanted to know what Andrew had done to end up with a punishment like this. Most had already heard about Andrew being Transgendered and now being known as a girl called Lianna. Those kids were only too eager to set the other kids straight.

    The whole morning went the same way for Lianna, but she’d expected it, so it wasn’t a big problem standing up and telling the whole class her reason for what she was doing. All morning though, Lianna had been wondering how Danielle had got on with the Headmaster.

 

To Be Continued Next friday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~



Child and Parent guide:



Parents Children
Chrissy & Becky Andrew/Lianna, Lauren (Twins)
Amy & Amber Jessica
Ann & brad Jennifer
Sara & Cathy Peter
Mandy & Carl/Carla Craig, Danielle (Adopted)
Jayden & Callum Richard, Nicola (Twins)
Dan & Faith Penny, Christopher

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
195 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Longest Day

So Lianna is now storming the beaches, so to speak. Hope she got the easy beach. I can't imagine her doing that in a public school.

Personally I think the whole introduction thing could've been dealt with in a more low key way but *shrug* it is what it is.

Kim

School

I can't imagine her doing that in a public school.

I agree with what you mean, but the terminology is a little awry.
(And to make matters worse, in what follows, the nearest US equivalent of the word "state" is "federal", not an individual State such as AZ, or MN.)

As this is England (or at least the UK) this is (or at least is much more like) a 'public school'.

Very confusingly, over here, the term 'public school' describes a fee-paying school, which usually originated in some sort of charitable or religious set-up. Other schools where fees are payable are called 'private schools'. Schools funded out of the public purse and run by Local Authorities (we don't have school boards in quite the same way as the US) are called 'state schools'.

Where I live, the state schools would be short of some of the trimmings, but the intake (pupils) would be on a par with those in fee-paying schools and Lianna could well be okay. In fact, I would rate her chances as slightly better in the state system in fact, because I have met (through what I did) a number of families whose children were in the fee-paying system, and I have to say the expression 'rich bully' came to mind far too often. A higher proportion of Liliths and Angelas there, IMHO.

In other parts of the country Lianna would - as you suggest - not survive well in a state-funded school.

Xi

I think Lianna will be fine

She has a lot of family there, and I believe she will still have most of her friends. There may be a bully or two to deal with, but I believe she WILL deal with them and come out on top.

Oh, and I noticed "Mr. Stanman" and "Miss Wren". Very cool, and Thank You!

Wren