You Have it All Wrong Four - The Kids Story - Part 49

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Four

By SaraUK

 

Part 49

Previously...

    Danielle was even more eager to get to the hospital the next day as she was missing being able to cuddle with Lianna in her bed back at the house. She still had Lauren to share the bed with, but she missed her fiancée.

    Chrissy and Becky had to warn Danielle not to run in the hallway as they made their way up to Lianna’s room, but Danielle stopped dead in her tracks when she saw that something was wrong as she got closer to Lianna’s room and saw nurses running in and out of the room like there was a problem. Danielle suddenly found herself running to catch up with Chrissy and Becky as they had seen it as well, and were now running themselves.

    What they saw when they got to the door to Lianna’s room left all three of them feeling scared.

And now the story contines......

    Prue was in the room talking with a doctor when they arrived and they could all see that Lianna was burning up and running a high fever.

     “What’s wrong mum?” Chrissy asked as she tried to get past everyone to get closer to Lianna who looked to be in some pain and not quite awake.

     “Don’t panic Chrissy, she’s just caught a little bit of an infection and the doctor is putting her on a strong course of antibiotics to clear it up.” Prue explained to a panicked Chrissy.

     “How long will it take for the drugs to work?” Chrissy asked in a shaky voice as she let Becky wrap her arms around her. Chrissy had also pulled a sobbing Danielle into her arms as well for a little extra support for them both.

     “It’s a 24hr course, but we hope the fever will break in the next couple of hours.” Prue said looking hopeful as she turned to look at Lianna covered in sweat as she moaned in her sleep.

     “Is it okay if we wait to see what happens?” Becky asked.

     “I’m not leaving.” Chrissy and Danielle said together as they moved towards the sofa as one person and sat down side by side still hugging each other.

     “I think they just answered that question for you.” Prue said with a raised eyebrow. “She will be fine Becky, so try not to worry too much. This thing happens more often than you realise.” Prue explained before she went back to check on Lianna.

     “Will the two of you be okay here while I go and make some calls and stop anyone from coming to see her today until we know she’s over the worst of it?” Becky said as she crotched down in front of Chrissy and Danielle.

    Chrissy just nodded as she looked over at her daughter not able to do anything but wait for the medicine to do its job.

     “I’ll be as quick as I can.” Becky said as she gave the two of them a hug and then kissed Chrissy on the lips before she left the room with her cell phone in her hand.

    Prue stayed in the room with them keeping an eye on Lianna and the nurses and doctors as they came in to check on her themselves.

    Becky returned with a tray of drinks for them all. They all had a strong cup of coffee except Danielle who had a can of coke.

    Lianna was moaning in her restless sleep as the antibiotics did there thing. Danielle went and sat by Lianna’s side at one point and held her hand to let her know she wasn’t on her own. Danielle had to fight back a giggle at one point when Lianna started complaining about her wanting a pink bicycle not a blue one. Lianna even pouted as she said it like she was upset with someone.

     “She’s angry with someone.” Danielle said with a little snigger.

     “Well I don’t think she’ll be riding a bike for some time.” Prue said as she sat down next to Danielle so the pair of them could watch Lianna sleep.

    Carl turned up just before lunchtime with a basket of food for them all and Lauren at his said looking worried for her sister as she ran over to the other side of the bed to what Danielle and Prue were sat and she took hold of Lianna’s other hand as she started speaking to her.

     “Come on sis, you can beat this, don’t let some little bug keep you down.” Lauren said as she stroked the back of her sister’s hand.

    Carl had to make them all sit and eat something before he felt it was safe to leave again. Chrissy thanked him for bringing them something to eat and then she took Prue’s place at Danielle’s side as they looked for any sign of Lianna’s temperate coming down.

    It was mid afternoon before they saw the nurse let out a sigh as she took Lianna’s temperate. “Her fevers coming down.” The nurse told them with a smile. “She’s over the worst of it now.” She added just before she left to go get the doctor.

    The doctor came in and asked them all to step out while he took a look at Lianna’s groin to see how the infection was looking, and so they could change the dressing again.

     “She’ll be fine now.” The doctor said as he invited them back into the room. “The infection is clearing up and her fever is down to a normal temperate now.”

     “I gather you’ll be keeping her on the antibiotic until she’d had a full course of them?” Prue asked.

     “Yes she’ll be given a full course to make sure we’ve got rid of it completely, but she’s young and strong, so I can’t see her having any more problems.” He added.

    They all let out a sigh of relief when they heard the doctor say that, but it was still a waiting game for Lianna to wake up from her sleep.


*****

    It was another couple of hours before Lianna opened her eyes and looked around the room with a confused look when she saw that the sun was on the wrong side of the window.

     “Have I been asleep all day?” She asked.

     “Yes you have sweetie.” Chrissy said with a smile. “You were very poorly and you had a fever from an infection, but they got it under control and they say you’ll be fine again now.” Chrissy added as she leaned in closer and gave her a hug.

    Lianna saw the basket from the hotel and she suddenly realised just how hungry she was.

     “Is there any food left in that basket?” Lianna asked.

     “Yes there is.” Becky said as she grabbed the basket and brought it over to the bed for Lianna to pick through.

    Lianna was soon sat up and nibbling on a sandwich and then some fruit salad and a couple of bottles of water.

     “I take it this is a good sign?” Chrissy said as she looked at Prue.

     “Yes, it’s a very good sign.” Prue smiled.

    Danielle had gone to the bathroom, so she’d missed Lianna waking up, but she was soon screaming out Lianna’s name when she walked back into the room and saw her sat up in bed eating a piece of fruit.

     “Lianna! You’re okay again.” Danielle ran over to the bed and threw her arms around her. She was soon joined by Lauren who had gone with Danielle to keep her company.

     “What did I miss?” Lianna asked, not understanding just how ill she’d been most the day.

     “You looked close to death when we got here this morning you idiot.” Danielle said as she hugged Lianna even tighter. “I was so scared I was going to lose you.” She added as she started to sob again.

     “I’m sorry, but I’m feeling much better now.” Lianna said as she held Danielle in her arms while she sobbed.

    Danielle had to go and sit on the sofa with Chrissy, Becky, and Lauren while the doctor gave Lianna a look over to make sure she was over the worst of the fever and the infection that coursed it. Prue also gave her the once over to make sure the doctor was right. Danielle was back on the bed with Lianna the minute the doctor had left the room again.

    It was too late in the day for anyone else to visit, so Chrissy, Becky, Lauren and Prue hung around until it was time to go home. Danielle didn’t want to go, but she finally caved and let Chrissy and Becky take her home.


*****

    It was several days later before the doctor said it was now safe to take Lianna home and continue her care there with Prue looking in on her every day, but they didn’t expect the infection to return.

    Lianna was at on the sofa with her bags packed when Brad arrived with Chrissy, Becky and Danielle to take her home.

     “You ready to go home sweetie?” Chrissy asked as she walked into the room.

     “Yes.” Lianna nodded as she got up off the sofa. She was soon groaning though when she saw the nurse enter the room pushing a wheelchair. “I can walk just fine again now.” Lianna whined.

     “I’m sorry Lianna, but hospital policy, you have to be taken out to the parking area in a wheelchair.” The nurse explained as she helped Lianna to take a seat in the wheelchair.

    Brad, Danielle and Becky all grabbed a couple of bags while Chrissy claimed the right to push her daughter’s wheelchair.

    Lianna was grinning as they left the hospital and Brad left them with the bags while he ran off to get the minibus. Once he was back he lifted Lianna out the wheelchair and into the back of the minibus and then helped Danielle to sit down next to her before he got all the bags in and then Chrissy and Becky.

     “Do you want to go straight home or go for a drive around first and grab a spot of lunch on the way?” Brad asked after he got behind the wheel.

     “I’d like to just go straight home and relax for now.” Lianna said looking tired and ready for a nap in her own bed, or Danielle’s.

    Brad could understand Lianna wanting to go home and he was soon on the road and heading in that direction.

    Lianna let out a sigh when they pulled up in front of the house. Lianna had never realised just how beautiful the place was until now.

    By the time Brad had helped Lianna out of the minibus, the others had all come out to welcome her home and to help get all her bags into the house and up to her room. Danielle led Lianna towards the living room where she helped her to sit on one of the sofas before she ran off to get them both a drink and something to eat. Lianna returned with two glasses of juice a couple of minutes later.

     “Here you go.” Danielle said as she passed her a glass. “Nana Holly says she’ll bring in a plate of sandwiches shortly.” Danielle explained just before she took a sip from her glass.

     “It’s so nice to be home again.” Lianna sighed as she stroked her hand across one of the cushions on the sofa.

     “It’s nice to have you back home.” Danielle grinned as she put her glass on the coffee table and then took Lianna’s glass of her and did the same. Danielle then cuddled up to Lianna happy to be able to do this and not worry about nurses coming in and out. Everyone in the house knew to give the two of them some alone time.

    Holly arrived with a plate of sandwiches ten minutes later and smiled as she looked at the two of them cuddled up together on the sofa.

     “You do look much happier now your home my dear, and we’re so glad you got over that nasty sounding bug.” Holly said as she sat down on the other side of Lianna. “You had us all worried when you suddenly got ill.” She added as she leaned in and gave Lianna a hug before she rose to her feet and left the room again to carry on tinkering around in the kitchen.

    Danielle leaned forward and sorted out a sandwich for them both and then she sat feeding Lianna a bit and then taking one herself. Lianna smiled as this reminded her of how her parents would feed themselves from time to time.

     “Do you mind if we go and have a lie down when we’ve finished eating?” Lianna asked. “I wasn’t getting much sleep in the hospital with nurses and doctors coming in at all hours.”

     “Sure, and I know what you mean about the nurses.” Danielle agreed. “They spend all their time telling you that you need your rest, and then they keep waking you up to do some test or something.” Danielle grumbled.

     “True.” Lianna giggled. “I hope this new nurse isn’t that bad.” She grinned as she looked at Danielle.

     “She’s not; this nurse will be cuddled up next to you sleeping as well.” Danielle grinned back.

    They soon finished the sandwiches and Danielle took the plate back to the kitchen and then returned with Brad and Chrissy. Brad walked over and scooped Lianna up in his arms and made his way out of the room with Chrissy and Danielle walking beside him.

     “I could have walked up to my room Uncle Brad.” Lianna said as she relaxed in his large arms feeing like a small child.

     “I’m sure you could princess, but this way you’re not pushing yourself too soon, and we’ve had enough scares for one lifetime.” Brad smiled.

     “Thank you Uncle Brad.” Lianna smiled up at him.

    Brad soon had Lianna in Danielle’s room and he placed her on the bed and kissed her on the forehead before he left again. Chrissy walked over and got some items out a box and brought them over to the bed with a large towel. Lianna let out a grown when she saw what they were.

     “I’m sorry sweetie, but it has to be done several times a day if we don’t want to risk you having more infections and other problems.” Chrissy said as she gave Lianna a hug to let her know how much she didn’t want to hurt her, but knew she would.

    Chrissy picked up the stent and started to work it slowly into Lianna as she bit into a pillow. It wasn’t overly painful, but it did feel really weird and a little sore, but the soreness was getting less and less the more she did this.

    Danielle watched what Chrissy did so she could help Lianna do this herself at some point, but for the time being Danielle was happy to look after her and make sure Lianna didn’t get ill again.

    Once they were done with the dilation, Chrissy handed Lianna a glass of water and a collection of pills to take before she helped her into a night gown and then she tucked the pair of them up in bad and kissed them on the forehead before leaving the room to let them sleep.

    Danielle hadn’t been sleeping well all the time Lianna was in the hospital, and she’d been getting even less since the infection had them all worried.


*****

    Chrissy returned to the kitchen where she found Holly, Becky and Brad all sat at the kitchen table with cups of tea in front of them. Becky poured Chrissy a cup and then sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her as she hugged the cup in her hands while taking little sips from it.

     “How she doing baby?” Becky asked.

     “Better now she’s home, but she’s not enjoying the dilation very much.” Chrissy frowned.

     “Does anyone?” Becky giggled.

     “True, but I just wish I could do more to help her get through all this.” Chrissy said sounding frustrated.

     “We all wish we could do more for her baby, but all we can do is show her how much we love her, and give her painkillers when she needs them.” Becky said as she pulled a worried Chrissy into her arms for a much needed hug.

    Chrissy was up and down the stairs all afternoon checking on the two girls as they slept. Chrissy would sneak into the room and check Lianna’s temperate to make sure the fever wasn’t back, not that they were expecting it to return, but Chrissy had been scared by what she saw at the hospital and she wanted to be ready to get Lianna help if she needed it.

    Becky and Holly could see that Chrissy was worrying far too much and making too many trips up to Danielle’s room to check on Lianna, so they made her help with dinner to take her mind off it. Holly started giving Chrissy jobs to do and it worked as Chrissy stopped running up stairs.

     “Hi Sweetie.” Chrissy said a little later when she saw Lianna and Danielle enter the kitchen, both of them wearing their dressing gowns and looking like they hadn’t been awake long. “You should have called down and Brad would have come up to get you.” Chrissy added as she fussed over her daughter.

     “I’m fine with walking around a little bit mother.” Lianna smiled when she saw how protective of her she was being. “A cold drink would be nice though.” She added.

    Chrissy was soon dashing around the kitchen as she sorted out two glasses of juice for the two for them. Becky pulled out a chair and placed a cushion on it before she helped Danielle to get Lianna seated at the kitchen table. Chrissy was soon placing the drinks down in front of the girls before she went back to helping with dinner looking much happier now she could keep an eye on Lianna as she worked.

     “Do you feel better now you’re home again and you’ve had a nap?” Becky asked.

     “Yes, much better.” Lianna grinned after she’d taken a sip from her glass and got rid of the woolly taste in her mouth.

     “I bet it’s just nice to be home again.” Brad chuckled.

     “I’m really happy to be home again.” Lianna sighed.

    Lianna was happy to sit and chat with the others while she watched them get dinner ready. She would smile as the others got home from work and the other kids would wander in looking for a drink, or something to eat, just to be told that dinner would be ready soon and they could wait, but they wandered off with a drink.

    Lianna was pounced on by Lauren and Amy when they walked into the kitchen with Mandy, after finishing work at the shop.

     “It’s really great to see you home sis.” Lauren said as she wrapped her arms around Lianna from the back and rested her chin on Lianna’s shoulder.

     “You have no idea how nice it is to be home again.” Lianna smiled as she rested her head against Lauren’s and let out a sigh.

    Lauren spent some time telling Lianna and the others about her day at the shop, but it was soon time for Lianna to go up stairs and do another dilation. Lianna let out a groan when Danielle reminded her as she got to her feet and then helped Lianna to stand.

     “I know how you feel about them.” Amy said with a shudder. “But it’s a small price to pay for what you look like now.” She added with a grin as she struck a sexy pose which soon had Lianna and the others giggling.

    Chrissy went with the two of them, but she watched as Danielle helped Lianna sort it out and she smiled when she saw just how much Danielle cared for Lianna. It was soon done and then Danielle lay with Lianna until she felt better and they went back down stairs to have dinner.

    Due to Danielle playing nurse to Lianna, she got out of doing the dishes for the next couple of weeks while she nursed Lianna back to health again, but it didn’t stop the two of them sitting in the kitchen and chatting with the others while they worked to clean up the kitchen.


*****

    Lianna woke the next morning and was puzzled when she found that she was the only one in Danielle’s bed. She looked towards the bathroom door and saw it open with no light on, so she thought they must have woke and gone down for some breakfast without waking her, thinking she needed more sleep.

    She was just slipping out of bed when she heard the bedroom door open, so she turned to ask why they didn’t wake her, but her mouth just fell open in shock when she saw what Danielle was wearing.

    Danielle was stood in the doorway wearing every guy’s idea of the perfect nurse in a little white nurse’s dress that was short enough for Lianna to see the tops of the white stockings Danielle was wearing. Danielle was also wearing a pair of red high heeled pumps and had a cute little nurse’s hat on her head.

     “Wow Danielle, you look amazing.” Lianna got out when her mouth and brain started working again.

    Danielle just smiled as she made her way over to the bed and leaned down so she could plant a kiss on Lianna’s lips.

     “Lauren and your mother thought I should look the part of a nurse if I was going to be yours for the next couple of weeks.” Danielle purred between kisses.

    Lianna opened her eyes and realised that she’d been dreaming it and Danielle was still fast asleep beside her in bed. Danielle opened her eyes when she heard Lianna let out a sigh.

     “Morning, is everything alright?” Danielle asked in a sleepy voice as she moved closer to give Lianna a good morning hug.

     “Fine, but I was having a really nice dream.” Lianna pouted.

     “A dream about what?” Danielle asked with a grin.

     “I was dreaming that you were dressed as a sexy nurse in white stockings and red high heels.” Lianna explained her dream.

     “Just white stockings and red high heels?” Danielle asked with a raised eyebrow.

     “No! You were wearing a white nurse’s dress and cute little white nurse’s cap as well.” Lianna giggled.

     “You have a dirty mind.” Danielle said as she playfully slapped Lianna on the shoulder just before she leaned in and kissed her good morning.

     “I can’t help what I dream about.” Lianna whined.

     “Well speaking of me playing your nurse, we better see about getting your dilation out the way before we take a shower and then go down for some breakfast.” Danielle said as she sat up and then slipped out of bed and then helped a reluctant Lianna to get up.

    They were soon done and heading down to have breakfast with the others. Lianna and Danielle told Chrissy and the others about Lianna’s dream and Lianna got her wish later in the day when Danielle walked into Lianna’s bedroom dressed just like Lianna had dreamed. The dress wasn’t as figure hugging as the one in Lianna’s dream, but the dress Danielle was wearing had been one of the costumes from last year’s Halloween and had been worn by Chrissy, so it was lose on Danielle, but still made her look like a sexy nurse.

    Lianna giggled and clapped her hands together when she saw Danielle. Danielle whore the costume for the rest of the day, which left Ian, Simon and Clare with their mouths hanging open when they came to see Lianna later in the day.

    Simon and Ian earned themselves a couple of slaps across the back of the head when they were caught checking out Danielle’s ass as she helped Lianna leave the room to go and use the bathroom or go to sort out another dilation.

     “Maybe if you dressed the same way, I wouldn’t keep looking at Danielle.” Simon said with a grin, thinking he’d just had a good idea. He soon realised it wasn’t when Lauren slapped him across the back of the head again.

     “Don’t say a word.” Clare warned as she looked at a smirking Ian.

     “What...?” Ian asked with a hurt look on his face as he tried not to start grinning.

     “I know how the two of you share the same brain cell, so you were thinking the same thing Si was.” Clare frowned.

     “Hey! That hurts.” Simon complained.

     “Am I wrong though?” Clare asked as she looked at Ian.

     “Yes, I was thinking the same thing.” Ian admitted with a grin.

     “I rest my case.” Clare said with a smug look. Lauren, Ian and Simon just started to laugh.


*****

    Lianna slowly recovered from the surgery and she started to get out and about more and more. She enrolled in the same college as Danielle, as they both wanted to work with children and train to become childcare works so they could stop the same sort of thing happening to other children that happened to Danielle. They even started volunteering to help out at the children’s hospitals around London in their free time.

    Lauren was going to train to become a psychologist so she could help gender troubled children. Lianna said it was a perfect field for her to go into, as she was such a good listener. Lauren would also go and help out at the children’s hospitals.

    Simon was going to a different college that specialised in engineering, and Ian was training in the same field so the two of them were going to the same college. Lauren was hoping a long distance relationship could work out between the two of them, but Lauren soon learned that Simon was to young and just wanted to have fun and she found out he was seeing other girls, so they should broke up to see other people, Simon had said in an email.

    Ian hadn’t been happy with the way Simon had broken up with Lauren, and he felt a little weird when Clare dragged him around to see them all one weekend. His relationship with Clare had just grown stronger the more time they were apart.

     “I’m sorry about Simon.” Ian had said to Lauren when they all got together. “I think he’s an idiot for letting you go.” Ian added.

     “Thanks Ian, but none of it was your fault.” Lauren smiled sadly. “Is he seeing anyone now?” She asked, but wasn’t sure she wanted to know the answer.

     “No. He’s had a couple of one night stands, but I think he’s beginning to regret what he did.” Ian sighed.

     “Good!” Lianna snapped. She’d been so pissed off over what Simon had done, that she’d told him when he called trying to explain things that she never wanted to hear from him again. So Simon had not only lost his girlfriend, but one of his best friends as well.

    Lauren had tried to talk Lianna out of not being Simon’s friend, but Lianna didn’t like the way he’d cheated on her and then out of guilt emailed Lauren and said they should break up and date other people, so Lauren gave up trying to get Lianna to call and talk to Simon after that.


*****

    Clare got her wish and just after her sixteenth birthday and she was done with school she went in to have her own surgery to make her a female inside and out. Ian was on holiday from college, so he was able to nurse Clare back to health again with lots of help from Lianna, Danielle and Lauren.

    Once Clare was healed and able to start college, she enrolled in the same one as Ian because they also had a design course that was rated as being one of the best and it would help her with the career she wanted to go into so she could help her mother run the printing company, which had grown quite a bit over the past couple of years. Carol was now managing half a dozen printing shops around the country with Carl’s help, and Clare was also proving herself to have a good understanding of the business.

    The more Lianna and Danielle learned about the childcare service, the more they realised that they weren’t going to be able to help the children like they wanted, so after having a long conversation with Carl and Mandy, they decided that the best way they could help was by opening a foster home aimed at helping children with gender issues.

    Carl had already been looking into doing something like this, but he was worried about finding the right people to run it in the way he wanted, so when Lianna and Danielle approached him with their idea, everything just fell into place. Carl still had to find people to help run the place, but he soon found some well trusted people to help get the place up and running, and after all the trouble with Danielle, the social services were only too glad to offer all the help they could, and soon the foster home had half a dozen children that were having trouble fitting in at other foster homes.

    Danielle and Lianna carried on going to college so they could get all the degrees they needed, but most their free time was taken up with making sure the children under their care got all the help they needed.

    Lauren was also helping out and would sit and listen to the children open up their hearts to her and she became like a big sister to them all. She helped a lot of them come to terms with what they were, and that they weren’t any less a person because they liked people of the same sex like they had all been led to believe by their own families.

    They still had some that just couldn’t be helped, or just didn’t want to be and they fell back into the broken system, but Carl had people keep an eye on even them and he offered help were he could.

    Jane ended up adopting a boy of six after he’d been taken into care when his mother and father had caught him dressing in his sister’s clothes and beat him with a belt. Doctors and psychologists had determined the child was transgendered and the parents had said they couldn’t deal with it, so the boy had been sent to the foster home Carl had set up. Jane had fallen in love with the child from the first minute she saw him, and he soon learned to love her and Mark her boyfriend just as much.

    Carl helped with the paperwork, and Jane was soon the boy’s mother, and soon after that the boy was dressing as a girl and enjoying life a lot more as he was accepted into the family and got spoiled by all his Aunts, Uncles and cousins.

    Lianna and Danielle were finally happy doing what they loved to do, and they felt good because they were able to offer a safe place to other children that were just like Danielle in one way or another.


*****

    Lauren was out having a meal with Lianna and Danielle one evening when she bumped into Simon who was out with Ian and Clare.

     “Hi Lauren, wow you look amazing.” Simon said as he looked Lauren up and down. It had been a couple of year since they had seen each other, and Lauren had become more of a woman in that time. She’d also been going to a gym, and had quite the figure.

     “She could have still been yours if you weren’t such a jerk.” Lianna snarled before Lauren could say anything.

     “Lianna...! I can speak for myself.” Lauren snapped at her sister. “My sister does have a point though.” Lauren added as she looked at Simon.

     “I know I’m a jerk and an idiot, and not a day goes by that I don’t regret what I did to you.” Simon said as he hung his head in shame.

     “Are you seeing anyone now?” Lauren asked trying to be polite and let Simon see that they could still be friends if he wanted.

     “No, I’ve not seen anyone seriously since I broke up with you. I realised pretty quick how stupid I had been.” Simon admitted. “Are you seeing anyone?” He asked.

     “No, I’ve been focusing on my career.” Lauren said.

     “Yes, I hear you’re working with children and helping Lianna and Danielle to run a foster home. That sound amazing and I can’t think of three better people for the job.” Simon said with pride for his old friends.

     “We were just about to get something to eat, would you care to join us?” Lauren asked and then raised a hand to Lianna as she was about to protest. “If anyone should have a problem with Simon, it’s me sis, so just relax and enjoy a nice evening out with friends.”

     “That would be wonderful, but I doubt they could find us a table large enough to seat us all here.” Clare said.

    Clare, Ian and Simon had been stood in line waiting for a table at a fancy restaurant when Lauren, Lianna and Danielle had entered.

     “That won’t be a problem.” Danielle grinned as she waved over the manager.

     “Good evening Miss Wayne, table for six?” The man asked in a French accent.

     “Yes please Roger.” Danielle smiled as they were led past all the other people waiting and then they were seated at a large table in the middle of the restaurant.

     “How did you do that?” Clare asked looking shocked.

     “We come here all the time.” Danielle shrugged.

     “And your father owns the place, so they always have a couple of tables reserved for special guests.” Lauren explained when she saw that Danielle wasn’t about to.

    They were soon enjoying their meals and talking about old times. Lianna was cold towards Simon to start with, but she soon warmed to him when she saw how much happier Lauren was now they were talking again, and by the end of the meal Lauren and Simon had made plans to go out on a date to catch up on old times. That date led to the two of them getting back together and Lianna cornering Simon with a warning.

     “I won’t forgive you again if you break my sister’s heart for a second time.” Lianna said while they were all out having drinks and the others were finding a table for them while Lianna helped Simon get them some drinks.

     “I will never do anything to hurt Lauren again, I promise you.” Simon said with his hand on his heart. “I was just young and stupid when I did that. You went to college, so you know the kind of pressure you’re under to go out and have fun.” Simon tried to explain. “I just got so wrapped up in it all that before I knew it I’d lost the one perfect girl in my life.” Simon sighed.

     “Why didn’t you try to patch thing up sooner then, if you knew you’d made a mistake?” Lianna asked.

     “I tried when I called you, but you told me to keep away, and Ian said you were really pissed with me, so I did as you asked. Not that I blame you after what I did.” Simon admitted.

     “Sorry about that, but I was pissed with you, but if you’d just kept trying you might have gotten her back sooner.” Lianna said as she punched him in the arm.

     “Ian had the brain cell while we were at college.” Simon chuckled as he referred to the joke Clare had started using every time him or Ian did something stupid. “I did miss being able to chat with you about stuff.” He admitted as he looked at how much Lianna had changed since the days of them hanging out at school when she was still a boy called Andrew.

     “I missed you to, but most of all I hated how miserable Lauren has been these past couple of years.” Lianna said as she threw her arms around Simon and hugged him. “Please don’t do that again.” She pleaded with him.

     “Not going to happen, not now she’s willing to give me a second chance.” Simon promised.

    Simon was good to his word and he never did leave Lauren again after that. He actually proposed to her not long after they got back together, but he did go and ask Chrissy and Becky for permission first. He admitted later that facing those two was the scariest thing he’d ever had to do.

    Lianna decided it was time that she made an honest woman out of Danielle, so she had a word with Carl and arranged for them all to go to the same place her mothers had gotten married, and after speaking with Lauren and Simon they decided to make it a double wedding, which soon became a triple when Ian went down on one knee and asked Clare to marry him. Clare said yes right away and they all set to work planning a triple wedding.

    Clare was the only one that had to worry about having a wedding dress made, but even that wasn’t too big a deal to get sorted once she was locked in a room with Sara and Amber.

    Lianna, Lauren and Danielle had all decided they were going to wear their mothers wedding dresses and they just needed a few minor alterations made to them.

    So with everything set they all made their way to sunnier climates to get married on the same beach Chrissy and Becky had gotten married on all those years ago.

    Lianna and Danielle didn’t need to worry about the children in the foster home being looked after, because Carl had paid for them all to come along and be part of the wedding.

    The six friends soon found themselves all stood on a beach listening to a minister ask them if they took the person stood next to them for their hand in marriage. The two grooms and four brides all said I do at the right time and they were married.

Epilogue

    After they returned home and life got back to normal for the three couples, Danielle had some sad news when she found out that due to the fact she went so long without anyone realising what was wrong with her, she had some infection at some point which meant she could never have children of her own. She’d been heartbroken for some time over it, but fate stepped in and delivered a fifteen year old girl called Bella to them at the foster home who was pregnant, and after Bella had been stopping with them for a couple of months, she turned around and said she wanted Lianna and Danielle to raise the child as their own once it was born, as she was to young to give the child the kind of life it needed as she was still a child herself, and she couldn’t think of two better parents to raise the child.

    Bella gave birth to a beautiful baby girl that Lianna and Danielle named Isabella after her birth mother. Bella remained part of the child’s life, but she was happy to let Lianna and Danielle raise her, and she became a loving aunt to the child.

    Carl sorted out for Bella to return to school and get an education and she finally found a man to settle down with and she had two more beautiful children when she was ready to have them, and she never did regret letting Lianna and Danielle have Isabella.

    Lauren got pregnant and had a baby boy, and then she had twins a couple of years later. A boy and a girl. Lauren wondered if they would be happy that way, or if the little boy would want to grow up to be just like his Aunty Lianna.

    Ian and Clare adopted a little baby girl, and then a baby boy a year later, and Clare made a wonderful mother to them both, just as Ian made an amazing father.

    Chrissy and the others all got to have lots of fun spoiling the next generation of the family, and they hoped to keep adding to it as time went on. And Chrissy and Amy never did stop looking across the road from the club to see if they could help another mixed up soul.

The End

    Authors note: I’d like to thank everyone that stuck with this story to this point, I know it’s been a long one *smile* This will be the last ‘You have it all wrong’ in the series, as I think I’ve taken it as far as it can go, but that doesn’t mean that Chrissy and the gang won’t pop up in some of my other stories from time to time. You will just have to keep reading my work to find out though. I hope you’ve all enjoyed this little tale, and you continue to enjoy my other stories.

    Please remember to click the good story button, or leave a comment, or do both if you wish.

    Hugs, Love and Happy Reading.

    SaraUK

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~



Child and Parent guide:



Parents Children
Chrissy & Becky Andrew/Lianna, Lauren (Twins)
Amy & Amber Jessica
Ann & brad Jennifer
Sara & Cathy Peter
Mandy & Carl/Carla Craig, Danielle (Adopted)
Jayden & Callum Richard, Nicola (Twins)
Dan & Faith Penny, Christopher

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
218 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

thank you

Thank you for the wonderful story. It could not have ended any better. :-)
I will continue to read each and every one of your stories.

Thank You For A Wonderful Story

jengrl's picture

Thank you for a wonderful story. It was wonderful to see each generation grow and become young adults. I have loved this series from beginning to end!

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Great story

Thank you for writing such lovely stories. I hope you keep writing for a long long time!!

Jeri

Jeri Elaine

Homonyms, synonyms, heterographs, contractions, slang, colloquialisms, clichés, spoonerisms, and plain old misspellings are the bane of writers, but the art and magic of the story is in the telling not in the spelling.

You have it wrong has been on

You have it wrong has been on of my favorite series, while I'm sad it's over I can understand that after the second generation it would be hard to create a 3rd. Still it's a series that can be read again and again.

I look forward to the YHIAW gang popping up in you're other stories or one off episodes maybe.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful universe with us.

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

SaraUK & Samanthak, thank you for posting

You Have it All Wrong Four - The Kids Story. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about the next generation and the beginnings of the next.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Fridays will not be the same

without 'YHIAW'

I too have enjoyed reading about this gentle family and their adventures. Thank you Sara and Sammi for your work on this.

I will also look out for cameo appearances in the future.

S.

Thank you SaraUK n SamanthaK, n your previous other editor.

I am sad that this is 'The End'. I am going to read it all over again anyway.
To SaraUK: Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story of Chrissy and her family. I hope that you will still write about any of them in the future. Really hope so actually.
If there is continuation.. I really hope that Chrissy n family have a happy and wonderful life.

Thank you again for this wonderful story...

Elizah.
You are the best in what you do...

This Old Gal Loved This Story...

Sara, I haven't read the "You Have It All Wrong!" series, but I have listened to the entire series. I used a premium digital voice to read all four novels into mp3 files and listened to the entire 156 hours while traveling to and from work in nearby cities. I loved the story and regret that it has come to an end. I laughed, I cried (once had to stop driving til the tears quit), and I hated to quit listening when I reached my destination. Many would class this story as "young people's" fiction, but this old gal love it. It is a wonderful story and I thank you for giving it to us.
Hugs,
Cindy

Loved it

A great bit of writing,I cried buckets,laughed loads.Just read it again,4th time.Why is it when you know whats going to happen,you still burst into tears.LOVED IT,BRILLIANT STUFF.MORE PLEASE.

most excellent

I have enjoyed this story once again,even cried again ,more of the same please.

YHIAW

I have gone back and reread this story dozen times. something I notice was if the first book about Chris went to work for Mandy her grandmother came in and said that she was going away for 6 weeks. what I would like to know what happen to her. after that part nothing more was said about her. just wondering.

Tears

I feel that you looked in my soul for this story. I will miss Crissy, Clare and Danielle the most. I look forward to your other stories. Thank you for touching my heart.