You Have it All Wrong Four - The Kids Story - Part 03

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Four

By SaraUK

 

Part 3

    Lianna was out shopping with Lauren and Danielle when she needed to use the restroom, so she told Danielle, and Danielle rushed her to the restrooms in the shopping centre. Lianna didn’t realise until she was in the restroom, that it was the male one. Shrugging it off and really needing to go, Lianna ran over to the male cubicles and lifted her skirt to relieve herself, just to find her birth defect gone. That’s when She woke up and realised it was just a weird dream. She thought it weird because she’d not stood to pee in years.

    Looking over at the clock on her bedside table revealed it was time to get up and get showered and dressed so she could go and let Nana Prue make her look even more like a girl.

    Lauren was sat on Lianna’s bed when she got back out the bathroom rapped in a large fluffy white bathrobe.

     “Morning sis!” Lauren said with a grin as she jumped off the bed and ran over to give her sister a hug.

     “Morning sis.” Lianna smiled as Lauren hugged her. “What brings you to my room this early on a Sunday morning?” Lianna asked.

    Lauren wasn’t what you’d call a morning person, so Lianna was shocked to find her sat on her bed looking excited like she was.

     “I’ve come to help you get ready for your big day sis!” Lauren said as she dragged Lianna over to her dressing table so she could help dry and style Lianna’s hair for her.

    Andrew had never really had a room in years, but Dru had a room that looked a lot like Lauren’s room next door. The room used to have racing cars all over the walls, but it was changed to suit either a boy or a girl when Dru told her parents about wanting to become a girl like Lauren. Chrissy and Becky planned to make it look even more girlie for Lianna now that all trace of Andrew would be gone forever.

     “I could have sorted it myself sis.” Lianna said in a weak protest, but secretly was glad for her sister’s help.

     “I needed to get up and dressed myself, so I thought I’d help you get ready as well.” Lauren said with a shrug as she worked on her sister’s hair using a brush and a blow drier.

     “Does this mean you’re coming with me to see Nana Prue?” Lianna asked as she looked at Lauren in the mirror.

     “Yes!” Lauren said like Lianna had lost her mind for even thinking she wouldn’t. “I’m not going to bail on my best friend and sister at a time like this.” Lauren added as she looked determined to go with her even if Lianna said she couldn’t, not that Lianna ever would.

     “Thanks sis, you’re the best.” Lianna smiled.

     “I’m one half of the best sis.” Lauren grinned as she looked at Lianna in the mirror.

    Lianna just smiled back as she let her sister work on her hair for her, then Lauren turned her around and plucked Lianna’s eyebrows until they looked thin and a lot more feminine. Lauren then added a little makeup to bring out the natural beauty Lianna had before letting her get dressed.

    Chrissy had picked out what Lianna would wear for the trip over to see her Nana. It was a simple looking summer dress with a flared skirt to it. Lianna slipped on a bra and panties before she added the small breast forms that gave her a little bust just like Lauren had, and then she slipped the dress on before sitting on the bed to put on her sandals.

    Lauren had run back to her own room while Lianna got dressed, so Lianna was looking in her full length mirror when Lauren walked back into the room looking like Lianna’s twin sister almost. Lauren had a brighter blond hair than Lianna did; due to her having it dyed a couple of weeks back as part of her birthday present from their mums.

    Lianna had fought back tears as she had to sit and watch her sister get treated like a princess for a couple of hours. Her parents had tried to make her go and do something else with the other girl’s, but Lianna wanted to see what her sister looked like before the others. She just never realised how fake it would make her feel to sit there and not be able to have her hair and nails done like Lauren had. Lianna had put a brave face on it in front of Lauren, so she didn’t feel bad for looking so pretty, but Mummy had heard her sobbing in her bedroom later that day and hugged her until she stopped.

     “Mom and I will treat you just as soon as you become a girl full time sweetie.” Chrissy had cooed while rocking back and forth with Lianna cuddled in her arms.

    Lianna could understand the reason for them not letting her have her hair done, and her nails, just to get rid of it all come Monday, so Andrew could go to school. Lianna was snapped out her daydreaming when Lauren playfully slapped her on the arm.

     “Hey! Snap out of it dreamy head. We need to get down stairs before our mum’s come looking for us.” Lauren said as she grabbed Lianna by the arm and started dragging her out the bedroom after grabbing Lianna’s little panda backpack with all her makeup and phone in it.

    Chrissy and Becky were just buttering some toast when they heard a giggling Lianna and Lauren enter the kitchen. It was still before eight in the morning, so the others were still in bed sleeping, or just not insane enough to be dragging themselves out of bed yet.

     “Morning mums!” Both girls said as they walked over and kissed Chrissy and Becky on the cheek as they hugged them.

     “Morning girls,” Chrissy smiled as she hugged them back just before handing them a plate with some toast on it.

     “Morning dears.” Becky said as she sorted out some juice for them both.

     “How did you sleep Lianna dear?” Chrissy asked.

     “I slept fine mummy, but I did have some weird dreams though.” Lianna frowned.

    Lianna went on to tell them all about the last one she still remembered the most about. They all had a giggle at the thought of it happening for real, but they all just said it was her mind trying to sort everything into some sort of order, and not to worry about it.

    It was eight thirty when they left the house and got in Becky’s car, so she could drive them all over to Prue’s surgery. Lauren sat in the back with Lianna. Lauren had hold of her sister’s hand to let her know she wasn’t alone in all this.

     “I can’t wait to see the looks on the other kids faces tomorrow when they see my sister walking around school.” Lauren giggled.

     “That’s okay for you to say sis, but you’re not the one they’ll all be looking at.” Lianna said sounding worried.

     “Yes I will sis, because I’ll be right there at your side.” Lauren told her sister.

     “Thanks sis, but I’m trying to deal with one worry at a time right now.” Lianna said as she was getting more and more worried the closer they got to the surgery and her fate with her Nana Prue.

    The road where her Nana’s surgery was was nearly empty due to it being early on a Sunday morning. Becky parked her car next to Prue’s and then got out and helped Lauren get out while Chrissy did the same with Lianna on the other side.

    Becky got to the surgery door and pushed the button to let Prue know they were there, but was surprised to hear Kim’s voice ask who it was, but she laughed just after, and buzzed them in.

     “Aunty Kim!” Both girl’s shouted as they ran around the corner and found her stood just in front of her desk ready to great them both with a big hug.

    Kim towered over the girls at just over six feet tall, but she looked wonderful when she was out and about with her husband David, the girls Uncle. They didn’t have any kids of their own, so Kim and David loved to spoil all the others whenever they could.

     “Hello Lauren and Lianna I hear it is now?” Kim asked with a grin. “I thought it was going to be Drusilla?” Kim asked with a pout.

     “I was never a Drusilla Aunty Kim.” Lianna said as she screwed her nose up at the name. “Do you like Lianna?” She asked looking hopeful.

     “I love the name Lianna. I think it will really suit you.” Kim said as she hugged Lianna again. “So you’ll be known as Lianna Drusilla Clarke then?” Kim asked with a grin.

     “NO! I’ll be Lianna Amy Clarke.” She said with pride. “I know I was named after Amy while she was still pretending to be a boy, so it’s only right that I use her female name now as my middle name.” Lianna explained.

     “That’s a sweet thing to do Lianna.” Kim smiled. “Kim’s a good middle name you know?” She added with a pout, but was soon giggling again to let them know she was just joking with them.

     “So you ready to get things sorted out?” Kim asked with a grin as she picked up a pair of scissors and started snipping at thin air.

    Lianna suddenly looked very worried when she saw Kim with the scissors in her hand. Even though Lianna wanted her birth defect removed, she didn’t like the thought of Kim using a pair of scissors to do it.

     “Kimberly! Don’t be so cruel to the poor girl.” Prue said as she came out of her surgical room dressed in a white lab coat looking ready for business.

     “Full name, I’m in trouble now.” Kim said looking worried, just before she started to giggle. “I’m Sorry Lianna, just some dry surgical humour.” Kim added with a pout while holding her arms out to offer her another hug to say sorry properly.

     “I’ll let you off then Aunty Kim.” Lianna said as she let Kim hug her again.

     “Shall we get you sorted out my dear? Then we can sit and have a chat while we all enjoy a nice cup of tea.” Prue said as she held out her hand to guide Lianna into the room she’d just walked out of.

    Lianna took her Nana’s hand and let her lead the way. Chrissy, Becky and Lauren all took a seat while Kim set to work making a drink for them all.

     “Will it hurt Nana?” Lianna asked as she was led behind a screen so she could strip down and put on the gown that Prue had left for her there. “Will I have to wear a diaper like Aunty Amy did when she had it done?” She asked with fear in her voice.

     “Yes a little, and no not anymore dear.” Prue said in a calming voice. “I’ve perfected it since I first did it on your Aunty Amy.” Prue added with a smile when she thought back to that very first time she ever did it.

    Lianna was soon undressed and in the gown. Prue asked her to jump up on the exam table and then put her legs up in the stirrups, so Prue had full access to the area between Lianna’s legs.

     “I just need to give you some injections to start with.” Prue warned her just before rubbing first one cheek, and then the other with something before jabbing Liana’s bottom with two very sharp needles, or they felt very sharp to Lianna.

    Prue was ready to lie to Lianna if she asked what the injections were for, but she never asked, and Prue never told. The injections were female hormones. Prue had upped the dose to compensate for the fact Lianna wouldn’t be taking the pills for another couple of weeks yet. Prue understood the reason for Chrissy and Becky doing it, and fully backed it as well.

    Lianna had to lay there and listen to her Nana Prue give her a lecture about not going against her parents’ wishes, and how she wasn’t happy to find out what her and her sister had done. Lianna didn’t mind though, because it took her mind off whatever her Nana was up to down between her legs. She could feel some tugging here, and then some tugging the other way, and some slight pain before some shoving and pulling, then more pain.

     “There you go dear, all done.” Prue said as she stepped back and smiled at Lianna. “Do you want to take a look?” Prue asked with a grin, already knowing the answer to that question.

    Lianna started nodding her head up and down as she lay there with a big grin on her face. Prue picked up a large hand held mirror and then held it up so Lianna could see what her Nana Prue had done. Lianna had happy tears in her eyes as she saw that she looked just like Lauren now down there.

     “Thank you Nana Prue. It looks beautiful.” Lianna snuffled as she wiped away a tear and messed up her makeup doing it.

     “You’re most welcome my dear.” Prue said as she stepped up to Lianna’s head and kissed her on the forehead as she gave her a hug. “I know you’re too young for this little speech, but I’ll give it to you anyway. You only look like a girl down there, so don’t go thinking you can go having sex or anything like that.” Prue explained.

     “Nana!” Lianna said with a blush. “I’m too young for things like that.” She added blushing even more.

     “I know sweetie, but it’s all part of the speech I give the others. I’ve not got one worked out for the younger ones yet.” Prue giggled at the way Lianna was blushing a deep shade of red right now. “We just need to wait for you to need the bathroom now, so I can make sure it all works like it should.” Prue added as she helped Lianna get off the table, so she could go and get dressed.

     “You’ll find a sanitary towel in there with you, please place it in your panties, so you don’t get any spots of blood on them!” Prue shouted over the screen Lianna was getting changed behind.

    Prue waited for Lianna to get dressed and then walked back out into the waiting area where her mums and sister were waiting with Kim.

     “How did it go sis?” Lauren asked as she jumped up and ran over to her sister, who was still walking a little funny at the minute while she got used to the new way it all felt down there. “You’re walking funny sis.” Lauren giggled.

     “You’d be walking funny if I’d done to you what I just did to your sister Lauren.” Prue frowned.

     “Sorry Nana, sorry sis.” Lauren said looking a little ashamed of herself for giggling at her sister. “Can I help you with anything sis?” Lauren asked as she guided her sister over to the sofa.

     “Yep, you can water my horse and give it some hay while you’re at it Miss.” Lianna said as she tipped an invisible hat like a cowboy would. This soon set Lauren off in a fit of giggles again, as she slapped her hand over her mouth trying to stop herself.

     “Well I can’t very well tell you off for making fun of yourself can I?” Prue said with another frown. “You’ll be fine again in an hour or so Lianna, so just try to walk normal until the pain fades, and you get use to the new seating arrangement down there.” Prue added as she pointed down to Lianna’s groin area

     “We need you to drink this glass of water for us now Lianna.” Kim said as she passed her the largest glass of water she’d ever seen.

     “You want me to drink all of it?” Lianna asked looking worried.

     “I’m afraid so little one. We need to make sure you can still go to the potty okay.” Kim pointed out.

    Lianna blushed as she thought about going to the toilet while Prue and Kim watched her go and spend a penny. It didn’t take long for Lianna to need the toilet once she’d drank the glass of water, or glass bucket as Lianna thought of it. It turned out to only be Prue that went into the toilet with her while Lianna tried out her new seating arrangement as Nana Prue put it earlier.

     “How does that feel sweetie?” Prue asked as she watched Lianna expel the water Kim had made her drink.

     “It feels weird, but good at the same time Nana. I don’t have to hold anything now, and I can wipe like I’ve seen other girls do.” Lianna said with a grin as she did just that and wiped herself dry before standing up and getting herself dressed again.

     “I’d say my work is done here then young lady.” Prue smiled. “I’ll see you in two weeks when I get you started on the hormones.” Prue added with a frown to let Lianna know she wasn’t happy about what she did, going out behind her parent’s back.

     “Okay Nana Prue. I know I did a really bad thing that could have got me hurt. I just didn’t think about it at the time.” Lianna said as she hung her head in shame.

     “I’ve said my piece now Lianna, so go and have some fun being the girl you were meant to be.” Prue said as she pulled Liana into a hug, once she’d washed and dried her hands.

     “Is everything alright with her mum?” Chrissy asked looking worried when she saw them walk back into the waiting area.

     “Yes, little Miss I. P. Freely is free to leave me now.” Prue giggled at her own joke.

    The others must have found it funny as well, because they were soon giggling along with her. They all gave Prue and Kim a hug before they left to return home to see if Danielle turned up or not. Chrissy still thought the girl would be knocking on the door, even with Lianna telling her the truth.

     “So do you look like me now then sis?” Lauren asked as they drove home again.

     “Yes I do.” Liana said with a little shock in her voice still, at just how Nana Prue had managed to make her look just like her sister. Lianna had seen Lauren naked a couple of times now, and always felt jealous of her for looking so perfect, well perfect to a girl trapped with the body of a young boy. “Nana Prue is amazing with all medical stuff, just like Nana holly is amazing in the kitchen.” She added with a grin, proud of all her grandparent’s.

    Lianna and Lauren still sat and watched all the videos of their granddad Greg. They loved to listen to stories of Chrissy growing up. Some of the stories made more sense since they found out about mother being born with a birth defect, just like Lianna had.

    Becky was soon pulling onto their street and driving down the road when Chrissy saw a young girl sat on a wall just up from their driveway.

     “I think you still have a new friend you two.” Chrissy said just before Becky pulled into the driveway.

     “How do you know that mummy?” Lianna asked. She’d been too busy chatting to Lauren, to notice the girl sat on the wall looking at her mobile phone for some reason.

     “I’ve just seen Danielle sat on the neighbour’s wall up the road.” Chrissy smiled as she looked into the back where Lianna and Lauren were sat.

    Lianna looked at the time and saw it was just after eleven. “She’s early; do you think she’s having second thoughts about coming to the door?”

     “I’ll go and find out while Lauren helps you get into the house.” Chrissy said as she helped Lianna get out the car, so her sister could help get her inside.

    Becky went with them to help Lianna from the other side, while Chrissy walked down the drive and out onto the sidewalk, so she could walk up the road and see why Danielle was sat on the wall outside the house with an hour to spare.


*****

    Danielle was so busy looking at the time on her phone that she never noticed Chrissy walking up the road until she saw a pair of legs stood next to her. Danielle jumped up thinking she was going to be in trouble for hanging around like she was up to no good, but she relaxed again when she realised it was one of Lianna’s mums stood there smiling at her.

     “Hello Danielle, is everything alright?” Chrissy asked as she sat on the wall next to her.

     “Hello ma’am. Everything is fine; I just got here a little early and was waiting for the time to move on.” Danielle said as she pointed a finger at the clock on her mobile with a shaky hand from being so nervous.

     “You’re rather early aren’t you Danielle? And please call me Chrissy.” She smiled at the nervous young girl.

     “I don’t like the place I’m stopping, so I got here early to make sure I let Lianna and Lauren know that I would like to be their friend if they will still let me?” Danielle said with some pleading in her voice. “No one’s ever treated me as nice as they did the other Saturday.” She added as she looked down at the ground.

     “You better come and meet the rest of the family then, and have a spot of lunch with us.” Chrissy said as she stood up again and pulled Danielle to her feet, just before wrapping an arm around her shoulder and walking her back down to the house.

     “I think you’re very pretty Chrissy. I wish I could be pretty like you, Lianna and Lauren.” Danielle said as she looked up at the beautiful Blond woman making her feel wanted for once.

     “Thank you Danielle, but I think you’re very pretty yourself.” Chrissy said in a motherly way. “You should never think less of yourself Danielle. I won’t stand for it.” Chrissy sounded bossy, but was smiling as she said it, so Danielle just giggled.

     “I don’t want to be any trouble Chrissy. I can wait out here while you all have your lunch.” Danielle said, but the noise her tummy made said she was lying.

     “When did you last have something to eat young lady?” Chrissy asked, as she stopped walking and turned to face Danielle to see if she was going to risk lying to her.

    Danielle was about to lie, but something in the look Chrissy gave her, made her just spout out the truth before she could stop herself. “Around this time yesterday ma’am.”

     “You’ve not eaten in a day!” Chrissy said as she grabbed Danielle by the hand and almost ran her into the house and straight to the kitchen where Holly was just making sandwiches with Amy and Amber’s help. “Sit there and eat this.” Chrissy said as she grabbed a plate and put half a dozen sandwiches on it before going to the fridge and pouring out a large glass of milk, and then a second glass, which she filled with orange juice.

     “Hi sis. Everything okay?” Amy asked as she watched Chrissy moving around the kitchen like a woman on a mission.

     “NO! Far from it baby sister.” Chrissy shot back as she placed the two glass’s on the table in front of Danielle. “I want you to drink both of them.” Chrissy said as she looked at Danielle munching on a sandwich.

     “What’s wrong sis?” Amy asked looking worried as she looked at the young girl eating a sandwich like she’d not eaten in days.

     “I’d like you all to meet Danielle. She’s a new friend that Lianna and Lauren found last Saturday while out shopping. Sadly I just found out that she’s not eaten since this time yesterday.” Chrissy added with a frown.

     “Arrr, you poor thing.” Amy said as she ran over and gave Danielle a hug before letting her get back to eating her sandwiches.

    Danielle was amazed at all the beautiful women that lived here, she could see where Lianna and Lauren got their looks from now as she saw the kitchen start to fill up with more men and women. Then she saw all the other kids start to join them. Danielle was beginning to feel a little overwhelmed until she saw Lianna and Lauren enter the kitchen. Danielle was worried when she saw that Lauren was helping Lianna walk with a woman helping her on the other side.

     “Hi Danielle, I’m glad you decided to come over.” Lianna smiled as she let her mom and sister help her take the empty seat next to Danielle.

     “So am I sweetie. She’s not eaten since this time yesterday.” Chrissy said to everyone in the room.

    Everyone in the room let out a gasp when they heard Chrissy say that, then they all started talking at once, but Danielle heard a male voice speak up above the others. “Let me have the name of the place you’ve been stopping at miss, I need to find out what the hell is going on.” Carl asked as he stepped through the crowd of people with his phone out ready to make a call.

     “Please don’t do that sir!” Danielle said looking scared now. “I just didn’t like what they were having for dinner last night, so I didn’t eat it.” She added, but it was a lie, and Carl could tell.

     “Were did you sleep last night miss?” Carl asked when he started to notice the slightly unkempt hair, and creased clothing she was wearing.

     “I slept in a caravan up the road that I found had been left unlocked.” Danielle said as she pushed the plate of food away, not hungry anymore. She knew that they would call the people in charge of the home and have her taken back there.

     “Why did you do that miss?” Carl asked.

     “My name’s Danielle and I ran away from the home because I was sick of being beaten up by the other kids living there. Some of the bigger ones wanted me to steal alcohol for them from the off-licence, but I wouldn’t do it. They said they would kill me if I went back without it, so I ran away.”

     “I still need the name of the place you ran away from Danielle?” Carl said with a calm smile.

    Danielle gave him the address and the number off her mobile, then she was forced to carry on eating when Chrissy pushed the plate back under her nose while giving her a ‘don’t mess with me on this missy’ look.

    Carl wandered off into another room to make a call and find out what was going on in the foster home. They didn’t care that Danielle hadn’t been back in a couple of nights. They still got the money for having her there, so it worked out better for them if she stopped away. Carl ended the call with them, and then called his legal team to find out what he needed to do, to be able to keep Danielle at the house where he could help keep her safe. He was on a mission to get the foster home closed down after speaking to the woman on the other end of the phone.

    Danielle was just washing down a large piece of chocolate cake with the glass of milk when she saw Carl walk back into the kitchen and ask to speak with Mandy and Chrissy.

     “Mandy, Chrissy, can I have a quick word with you both?” Carl asked just before leaving the kitchen again.

     “Did you find anything out Carl?” Chrissy asked looking worried when she saw the look on his face.

     “Yes I have, and it’s not good I’m afraid.” Carl said with anger in his voice. “They knew she was missing, but didn’t care enough to call the police. As long as they keep getting money for her, they don’t care what she does.” Carl explained.

     “She’s not going back there Carl!” Chrissy snapped. “I don’t care what anyone says, that girl is going to stay right here and be looked after properly.” Chrissy said in anger.

     “I’ve already got the legal team working on it Chrissy, I just wanted to make sure it was okay for her to stop here until we can get it all sorted out?” Carl asked.

     “Sort out the paperwork; I’ll adopt her right now.” Chrissy said looking very serious about it.

     “It’s not that easy to do Chrissy.” Carl tried to explain.

     “Make it that easy Carl; I know if anyone can, it’s you.” Chrissy said with pleading in her eyes. “I’m that sure you can do it, that I’m going to tell that poor girl she’ll be stopping here with us from now on.” Chrissy added just before she turned and went back into the kitchen.

     “Do you think you can get it sorted so the girl can stop with us Carl?” Mandy asked just after they both watched Chrissy stomp off back to the kitchen.

     “Yes I can my love.” Carl smiled. “We have a couple of lady friends in the right places.” Carl added with a grin.

     “Then why did you just tell Chrissy it wasn’t that simple?” Mandy asked with a puzzled look.

     “I can’t make it look to easy to sort out, or she’d be asking me to do it with all the stray kids she finds on the street.” Carl grinned. “Just make her feel at home, and I’ll have Chrissy and Becky down as her legal guardians by the time I’ve done.” Carl added just before kissing his wife.

     “Have I told you just how much I love you lately?” Mandy purred between kisses.

     “Yes, but I do need a lot of convincing.” Carl grinned just before his phone started ringing.

    Mandy loved to see Carl in action at times like this. He was not happy with the way the woman had spoke to him, and how little worry she had when Carl had told her about Danielle sleeping rough because some other kids at the home threatened to kill her if she didn’t steal for them.

    Carl made a couple more calls and spoke to them about getting the girl adopted by Chrissy and Becky, but it wasn’t looking good for two women to adopt a child. Carl found it could be done, but it would be very long winded and complicated, but he did find a much easier way to get it all sorted out, and was told it would go through with no trouble at all. He explained it all to Mandy, and she gave him the go ahead to do it.

 

To Be Continued Next friday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~



Child and Parent guide:



Parents Children
Chrissy & Becky Andrew/Lianna, Lauren (Twins)
Amy & Amber Jessica
Ann & brad Jennifer
Sara & Cathy Peter
Mandy & Carl/Carla Craig
Jayden & Callum Richard, Nicola (Twins)
Dan & Faith Penny, Christopher

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
189 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Leave it to Chrissy and Carl

Wow, don't get them upset! This extended family has more heart than any other, and evil doesn't doesn't stand a chance against Chrissy. Hooray!

I think Danielle is going to be very important in the future, particularly as regards Lianne. It's just a feeling I have.
I still love these characters, and I'm looking forward to more. I know you may be getting tired of writing these, but you've got several truly beloved characters, and by the end of this story, I think you'll have even more.

Wren

Question

I am finding myself deeply saddened by Danielle's prediciment. wherever you go with this story im sure it will be great!
Hugs, Lizzy

kitsune.jpg

wow another great chapter

Sara thanks for another loverly chapter in this story i love all you have written, it's great to see Chrissy hasn't changed see's somthing needs doing and charges right in looking forwards to the next installment. And also looking fowards to lexi's and alice's next adventures
You really are a great writer ,

Great chapter

Sara, Great chapter, Always looking for more of this story.

Hugs:)

ROO

Another stray gravitating to the warmth that is Chrissy

Given how the entire family is almost a bunch of strays, especially Amy and Chrissy, I can understand how Chrissy feels.

I am seriously curious as to what kind of role Danielle will play in this family's life from now on though.

Kim

Angry Carl....

Big boss Carl got angry... I am sorry for those on his wrong side..
Love this chapter...