You Have it All Wrong Four - The Kids Story - Part 32

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Four

By SaraUK

 

Part 32

Previously...

    Lianna got her phone out and went to add Charlie’s number to her friends list and add his name, when she noticed something. She noticed that she already had Charlie’s number in her phone, it was the same number as the mystery person that texted her on Friday. ‘Charlie is Clare?’ Lianna thought to herself as she looked at Charlie sat on the other side of the table laughing at some silly thing Jennifer was talking about.

And now......

     “You okay sis?” Lauren asked when she saw the look Lianna had as she looked at her phone and then across the table.

     “Yes, fine.” Lianna smiled, as she tried to cover her shock of just finding out that Charlie was the one asking all the questions. Lianna wondered if he’d broken his wrist trying to get away from the library, and not done it on his mountain bike like he first said.

    Not wanting to let Lauren know her news while sat with the others, Lianna put her phone back in her blazer pocket and then got up with the others and headed off to their afternoon classes.

     “Call me if you want to chat.” Lianna said when they got outside the dining hall and were going off in different directions. Charlie was the same age as Jennifer and Jessica, so he was going to be walking to the next class with them. “About anything that is.” Lianna added sounding very cryptically.

     “Thanks Lianna, thanks for everything.” Charlie smiled as he looked at Jessica and Jennifer stood waiting for him to go with them.

     “Glad I could help.” Lianna said as she stepped forward and gave Charlie another hug. They soon broke the hug when a couple of boys walked past and made a side comment aimed at Charlie, but it could have been meant for Lianna as well.

     “What did you just say?” Simon snarled as he grabbed the two boys by the neck and pushed them up against some lockers.

     “We were talking to Charlie, not about Lianna.” One of the boys said with fear in his voice.

     “And you think calling my friend Charlie names will make this all okay?” Simon asked with menace in his voice as he pushed a little harder making both boys moan in pain as their faces got squished into the locker doors even more.

     “We’re sorry.” The second boy groaned out sounding like he was in a lot of pain.

     “Spread the word that anyone picking on Charlie, or calling him names from now on, is as good as doing it to me, and there will be trouble.” Simon warned just before he let go of the two lads and then Ian pushed one to get him moving, while tripping the second just for a laugh.

    Charlie was stood with his mouth open when Simon turned to look at him. Simon wasn’t the largest kid in the school, but everyone knew that he held some different coloured belts in various forms of martial arts. “Thanks Simon.” Charlie said after he managed to get his brain and mouth to work again.

     “What are friends for?” Simon smiled. “I’m just sorry I didn’t do that ages ago.” Simon added as he held out his fist to bump it with Charlie’s cast hand again.

     “Come on Charlie.” Jessica whined as she saw that they were going to be late if they didn’t get a move on.

     “Okay, thanks again Simon, everyone.” Charlie grinned just before he took off up the hallway with Jessica and Jennifer either side of him playing bodyguards.

     “Thank you for helping Charlie feel like one of us.” Lauren purred as she stepped over to Simon and wrapped her arms around his neck just before she leaned in and gave him a kiss right on the lips.

     “I’d have done it sooner if I knew you’d thank me like this.” Simon grinned after the kiss.

     “Break it up your two, and get to class.” Miss Wren said with a smirk as she wandered past.

     “I’ll try and chat to you later.” Simon said just before he ran off with Ian, but they were soon slowing down to a fast walk when Miss Wren shouted for them to stop running.

    Lauren let out a sigh and then turned to walk up the hallway with Lianna at her side. “You want to tell me what had you so freaked out in the dining hall just now sis?” Lauren asked after they’d been walking for a couple of minutes in silence.

    Lianna looked around to make sure no one was close enough to overhear her if she whispered. “It was Charlie who texted me on Friday.” Lianna said, hoping that Lauren would understand her, and not over react.

     “You mean in the library?” Lauren asked, fully understanding what her sister was trying to say.

     “Yes, but I don’t think he realises that I worked it out.”

     “What do you plan to do about it now?” Lauren asked.

     “I was hoping you might have an answer to that one.” Lianna said looking hopeful.

     “Not really sis, other than let him see we’re his friends and see if he opens up to you.” Lauren shrugged. “It does explain his reason for not making friends.” Lauren added with a sigh.

     “I was never like that though.” Lianna pointed out.

     “True, but don’t you remember mother telling us about her time at school? Kind of sounds just like Charlie.” Lauren reminded Lianna of just how lonely Chrissy’s life had been.

     “I’d never thought of it that way, but now you mention it...” Lianna remembered how their mother had sobbed when she told them how lonely it was growing up being all alone and confused about how she’d felt being trapped as a girl in a boy’s body.

     “I hope we can help Charlie work through his problems sis, and seeing you come out like you have, may just be the lifeline he needs.” Lauren said looking at the plus side to what they knew of Chrissy’s past, and what Charlie might be, and how they could now help him.

    Lianna and Lauren reached their classroom and ended all talk of Charlie until they could be alone again, and focused on their afternoon classes. Lianna found herself wondering if Danielle was having a good time with Cathleen and the others.


*****

    Danielle had been a little nervous about being out and about with Tina, Cathleen, Penny and Kat to begin with, but she was soon giggling and having fun trying on some of the things Mandy, Chrissy and the others wouldn’t let them try on the other Sunday when they all went shopping.

     “Are you sure I won’t get in trouble for trying this dress on?” Danielle asked Penny who was holding out a slinky little black number that a woman planning a night out clubbing would wear.

     “I won’t tell if you won’t.” Penny said in a fake whisper as she looked around like someone might be close by she didn’t want to hear.

    Danielle was soon being dragged into the changing rooms by Tina, who didn’t have any problems with trying on all the clothes Cathleen, Penny and Kat gave her to try on. Tina had been dressing to the extreme for some time since the death of her mother. She’d been hoping to get some sort of response out of her father, even if it was just to be told off for how she was dressing.

     “I started wearing slutty clothes trying to get my father to notice me, but it didn’t work.” Tina had explained. Now she went for a sort of light gothic/rocker look, which Danielle thought she pulled off quite well.

     “I love the way you dress Tink, it’s very bold, and says that you’re an independent thinker in my eyes. You’re not one to just blindly follow fashion trends.” Danielle said as she slipped out of her clothes ready to try on the dress Penny had thrust at her.

    Tina had watched Danielle slip out of her dress to leave her stood in the changing room in nothing put her sandals, bra and panties, she’d been looking for any sign of what Danielle had said about her being looked at as a boy, but all she saw was a girl, a little on the skinny side, but still a girl. “I’m sorry Danni.” Tina said when she saw Danielle try to cover herself up after she saw Tina looking at her body. “You just look so much like a girl.” Tina added.

     “Good!” Danielle grinned, and can you call me Danielle, please? Everyone use to call me Danni when they thought I was a boy.” Danielle asked.

     “I’m sorry, I never thought of that. Danielle it is then from now on.” Tina smiled.

     “Do you two need a hand in there?” Cathleen asked from the other side of the curtain.

     “No! We’ll be out in a second!” Danielle shouted as she picked up the black dress and slipped it on before getting Tina to help zip it up at the back.

     “We need to get a picture of you in that dress, Lianna will love it.” Tina grinned as she helped Danielle into the little black dress.

     “What do you mean?” Danielle asked looking worried. She thought that she and Lianna had done a good job of hiding their feeling for each other, but it sounded like they hadn’t after all.

     “Please, I could tell by the way Lianna was leading you around the garden yesterday, that there was more going on than just sisterly love.” Tina said as she held her arms to her chest and acted all lovey duvey as she fluttered her eyelashes. “Don’t worry, I think it’s sweet.” Tina added when she saw Danielle start to blush.

     “We’re not supposed to let anyone know about it though.” Danielle whispered.

     “It took me some time, and I’m not just anyone.” Tina pouted in a goofy way which soon had Danielle giggling again.

     “You’re crazy.” Danielle giggled as she playfully went to push Tina, but Tina was too fast and had Danielle in a hug before she knew it.

     “So true, but I’m also happy to have you and the others as friends.” Tina grinned as she kissed Danielle on the cheek before letting go and then slipping out of her denim skirt and t-shirt, so she could try on a studded leather mini dress.

     “Lianna’s worried that I’m falling in love with you.” Danielle said as she lifted her hand to her cheek where Tina had just kissed her.

     “As flattering as that may sound to someone like you Danielle, I’m sorry, but I’m not into girls.” Tina smiled. “I do think you’re super cute though, but I’m just happy being friends, so you can tell Lianna that she’s got nothing to worry about from me.” Tina added as she struck a sexy pose in the leather dress.

     “I told her she was being silly. I said I liked you as a friend, but I loved her.” Danielle explained as she giggled at Tina’s sexy poses.

     “Lianna’s worries would explain why she seemed a little protective of you towards the end of the day, and how she seemed a bit standoffish with me just before I left.” Tina said with a smile, like she was happy to know that. “I thought she just didn’t like me.” Tina added with a grin.

     “You’re actually happy that Lianna is Jealous of you?” Danielle asked looking confused.

     “Yes, because this means I can explain to her that I don’t fancy you in that way, and we can still be friends.” Tina grinned some more as she grabbed Danielle’s hand and started pulling her towards the curtain that led back out into the shop. “Let’s go show the others how sexy we look in these dresses.” Tina added as she left the safety of the changing room.

     “Wow Danielle, Tina, you both look really stunning in them dresses.” Cathleen said as she looked the two of them up and down. “I don’t know how anyone could have thought you were anything but a girl.” Cathleen said before she realised it, and then looked worriedly at Danielle and then Tina.

     “Tink already knows about me Cathleen.” Danielle pointed out and then watched her relax and let out the breath she’d been holding in. “I told her about Lianna as well.”

     “And how do you feel about all this?” Cathleen asked as she stepped a little closer to Tina, so as not to be overheard by anyone.

     “I’m jealous of how sexy she looks, and I wish I had legs as good as Lianna’s.” Tina pouted.

     “Aren’t we all?” Cathleen agreed with a grin. “But none of this bothers you Tink?” Cathleen asked.

     “No, why should it?” Tina asked with a shrug. “Danielle and Lianna were both super kind to me, when they didn’t have to be, and I’ve known real girls to be less friendly. Not that I don’t see you or Lianna as not being real girls, but you know what I mean.” Tina said as she looked worried she might have just said the wrong thing.

     “Don’t worry Tink, I know what you mean.” Danielle giggled as she stepped over and gave Tina a hug to let her know she wasn’t upset by her comment.

     “I think our little Danielle here will have one killer figure when Nana Holly gets some more meat on her bones.” Cathleen said as she held out part of the dress where Danielle still needed to fill out a little around the hips and butt.

     “Speaking of filling out, can we go grab some lunch now?” Kat asked with a pained look like she’d not eaten in days.

     “That sounds like a great idea.” Penny agreed.

     “I am getting hungry myself.” Danielle added in agreement.

     “I’m starving.” Tina grinned when Cathleen looked at her.

     “We better go eat then.” Cathleen added. “But you two better go and get changed first.” Cathleen said when she had to stop Danielle and Tina from running over to Penny and Kat.

    Danielle and Tina looked at each other in their dresses, and were soon running back into the changing room to get changed back into their own clothes, but Tina stopped Danielle and dragged her back out into the shop where Cathleen and the other two were stood waiting for them.

     “Can you take a couple of pictures before we get changed?” Tina asked.

    Cathleen soon had her cell phone out and she was snapping picture after picture. “Okay, now go and get changed before we leave you behind, and go eat without you both.” Cathleen warned as she pushed the two of them towards the changing rooms again.

    Danielle and Tina were quickly dressed back in their own clothes, which was a pastel orange dress for Danielle, and a gray tie-dyed t-shirt, short denim skirt over black leggings for Tina. They never bought the dresses, not that they ever planned to in the first place, but they did have some fun trying them on.

    Cathleen, Penny and Kat were still stood waiting for them, and they were soon off to the food court in search of some lunch.

    They got to the food court and all picked what they wanted before finding a table and sitting down to enjoy their lunch.

     “Thanks for letting me tag along today; this is way more fun than hanging out with Damon.” Tina grinned just before she took a bite out the burger king she’d asked for. “I think he gets a little sick of hanging out with me.” Tina added after swallowing the bite she’d just taken.

     “We’re all glad you came with us Tink.” Cathleen smiled. “I’m sure Danielle would have been bored hanging out with three old ladies all day.” She added with a grin as she tried to duck a slap across the back of the head from Kat.

     “Less of the old.” Kat complained. “I’m only nineteen; you’re the old one at twenty two.”

     “What’s the story with Damon anyway? Is he seeing anyone at the minute?” Cathleen asked.

     “He’s my driver/bodyguard, but it’s more like having a loving big brother that can’t beat you up.” Tina giggled. “Not that he ever wants to beat me up.” She added looking all sweet and innocent.

     “Is he seeing anyone?” Cathleen asked again.

     “No, not that I know off, he broke up with his last boyfriend some time ago now.” Tina said with a shrug.

     “He’s gay?” Cathleen asked, but it sounded more like a whine. Cathleen started frowning when she saw that Tina was having trouble keeping a straight face. “You’re just teasing me now, aren’t you?” Cathleen asked as she pulled Tina closer and started to tickle her.

     “No, he’s not gay.” Tina giggled as she tried to stop Cathleen. “But I know he’s not seeing anyone though.” Tina added.

     “That’s good to know.” Cathleen grinned as she helped Tina sit up straight again so she could carry on with her lunch. “How are you feeling Danielle, not to sore I hope?” Cathleen asked as she saw Danielle fidgeting a bit in her seat.

     “I’m fine.” Danielle smiled. “I just feel a little weird down there while being sat on this hard seat.” Danielle explained. She’d only been sitting on soft cushioned seats since she got out the hospital, and it felt odd not to feel anything where she had before last Monday.

     “Must feel better though?” Penny asked as she wrapped an arm around Danielle and hugged her.

     “Much better, and it’s nice to be recognised as a girl finally.” Danielle said with a roll of her eyes. “Daddy said that he thinks that nasty child care worker was moving me around so much trying to get me lost in the system, so he could...” Danielle trailed off, not wanting to finish her sentence.

     “Did you really go to thirty one different foster homes before you were rescued by Lianna that Saturday?” Cathleen asked.

     “Yes, but I’d already ran away when I went around to Lianna’s home that Saturday and met Aunty Chrissy for the first time.” Danielle smiled at the memory of meeting Lianna’s mother for the first time. “I never realised what trouble I was getting her and Lauren into though.” Danielle added with a blush.

     “It didn’t look like much of a punishment to me yesterday when I saw her.” Kat giggled as she remembered how pretty and happy Lianna looked now she wasn’t pretending to be a boy anymore.

     “I hope you realise that you can look at the three of us as your big sisters as well Danielle, and you have all our numbers and email addresses, so just text, call or drop us a line if you want to chat, or plan something cool.” Cathleen grinned.

     “Thank you for everything you’ve done to make me feel like part of the family, you’re all just as amazing as the rest of them.” Danielle said with happy tears in her eyes.

     “We all aspire to be just like Aunty Chrissy.” Penny grinned. “But she’s a tough act to follow.” Penny added with a pout.

     “She’d argue that point with you though.” Cathleen giggled.

     “To modest for her own good, but I love her to bits.” Kat said with pride for her Aunty Chrissy.

     “I thought Chrissy, Amy and Amber were all great fun to be around yesterday, they all reminded me of my mum before she got sick.” Tina said with a sigh. “She was always like a big sister more than a mother to me. I felt happy yesterday for the first time since she died.” Tina added with a snuffle. “Sorry for souring the mood.” Tina giggled as she wiped away the tears and tried to put a brave face on it.

     “Don’t ever be sorry for feeling sad Tink.” Danielle said as she wrapped an arm around Tina and hugged her. “If you can’t show your feeling with friends, then when can you show them?” Danielle asked.

    Cathleen, Penny and Kat all looked shocked at just how much like Chrissy; Danielle was as she helped Tina deal with her feelings.

     “Thanks for being my friend Danielle.” Tina said when she finally pulled herself together and sat up again.

     “I know what it feels like to be alone, when all you want is someone to hug you and let you know you’re not alone.” Danielle smiled. She was just about to say more, but she noticed a couple sat at another table were watching them.

     “What’s wrong Danielle?” Cathleen asked when she saw her looking at something on the other side of the food court.

     “There’s a man and a woman on the other side of the food court, and they seem to be sat watching us.” Danielle said with fear in her voice. “Do you think they might be social workers come to take me away?” Danielle asked as she moved in closer to Penny for protection as she started to shake.

     “They’re here to stop anyone from trying to take you.” Cathleen grinned. “Your father’s had people keeping an eye on you since we left the house this morning.” Cathleen explained.

     “There are four more of them around here someplace.” Kat said as she looked around like she’d be able to see them if she looked.

     “Daddy did all that just for me?” Danielle asked with shock written all over her face.

     “Yes, and I think Aunty Mandy might have had something to do with it.” Cathleen grinned as she thought about Mandy probably warning Carl to make sure nothing else happened to Danielle.

     “I never realised I was so much trouble to look after.” Danielle said as she looked down at the table.

     “I’ve only known you for a couple of days Danielle, and I already want to do all I can to make sure you never feel sad or lonely again.” Cathleen said as she reached across the table and lifted Danielle’s head until they were looking each other in the eyes. “So let me see that winning grin of yours.” Cathleen warned with a grin of her own. Danielle was soon doing as Cathleen wished and started grinning.

     Danielle did feel a little more relaxed now that people were around to help keep her safe, and she was soon enjoying her burger king just like Tina was.

    Once lunch was done with, they all went back to shopping and pretty soon they were all weighed down with bags of shopping.

     “Are you sure Carl won’t mind you spending all this money on me?” Tina asked as Cathleen paid for some t-shirts and a skirt Tina had seen in an alternative clothing store that she liked.

     “My orders from Carl were to make sure the two of you had a nice time.” Cathleen grinned as she handed Tina the bag with the new clothes in. “Are you having a nice time?” She asked.

     “I’m having an amazing time.” Tina giggled.

     “I’d say we’re doing our job well then.” Kat grinned as she led them out of the shop with Cathleen bringing up the rear.

    They had a fun filled afternoon of shopping and they had Danielle trying things on that would have made Mandy and the other grownups blush, but it was all done in fun, and Danielle was having a wonderful time just hanging out with them and getting to know Tina better.


*****

    Carl was sat in his office, but wasn’t very focused on the paperwork he was looking over. He couldn’t stop thinking about Ken Douglas, the child care worker that had tried to take Danielle on Friday, and would have if not for Brad being at home. Carl had a team keeping an eye on Danielle and the others, but he had informed Cathleen, Penny and Kat about it, so they didn’t get wigged out if they spotted one of them. He was being kept up to speed on how their shopping trip was going by updates on his computer.

    The intercom on his desk buzzing, snapping him out of his thoughts. “Yes Amanda?” Carl asked his personal assistant.

     “I’m sorry to bother you Carl, but I have Ted and Adam here to see you.” Amanda’s voice replied.

     “Please send them straight in.” Carl said as he sat up in his chair and put the paperwork away for the time being.

    Ted and Adam were two of his best legal team members, and were the one’s he’d put on the case of tracking down all they could about Danielle’s past in the foster system, and also Ken Douglas and his part in Danielle’s past.

     “Ted, Adam, what have you been able to find out so far?” Carl asked after directing them to two chairs facing his desk.

     “I’m sad to say that it’s not good in one respect, but in another it is very good.” Ted frowned as he handed Carl a folder.

     “Please don’t tell me that sick bastard is going to walk?” Carl growled as he took the folder from Ted and started looking through it.

     “No, not a chance, but the child care service are closing ranks because we found that Ken Douglas’s work history before joining child service was a web of lies. In fact, before six years ago, Ken Douglas never existed.” Adam explained with a worried look.

     “How the hell did he get a job working for child services then, didn’t they do a background check?” Carl asked.

     “Yes, but it was done by a person within child services that was arrested a couple of years back as part of a paedophile ring.” Ted scowled. “We’ve passed all the information onto the police, so they can look into the past records of all the other people hired after being passed by this other person.

     “I want you to keep on top of this and follow it to the end, and help out as much as you can.” Carl said with anger in his voice. “I also want you to make sure that Ken Douglas never sees the outside world ever again.” Carl added with pure hatred for the man in his voice.

    Carl had heard stories about children drawn into paedophile rings and it made him feel sick to think what might have happened to Danielle if they hadn’t found her.

     “We’d both be doing that anyway Carl, even if you asked us not to, not that you would.” Adam frowned. “We think that Danielle presented too much of a prize for an animal like Ken, and that is why he made such a bold move as to try and take Danielle, even after you shot him down in flames the other week.” Adam added.

     “I knew there was something wrong with that animal when he first walked into my office that day.” Carl said as he balled his hands into fists trying to keep his anger under control. “I should have pushed harder to look into his past rather than just looking at Danielle’s history.” Carl added as he took a couple of deep breaths to calm himself again.

     “The silver lining to this whole thing is that Ken was so sure he wouldn’t be found out, that he hasn’t been covering his tracks very well, and we’re sure that we can close down the whole paedophile ring.” Ted pointed out.

     “Let me know if you hit any roadblocks, and I’ll call in some favours, but I want them all to pay for this, I don’t care who they are.” Carl ordered.

     “We will Carl, and we’re also working with the team you have looking into Daniele’s past, as we’ve found out some of her foster history was doctored by Ken to hide the medical problem.” Adam started to explain. “It turns out that several of the foster carers raised concerns about Danielle’s medical health, but it was never reported to the child services after Ken was informed. We think that Ken forced his way onto Danielle’s case after being handed one of the reports for someone to get some medical tests done to determine whether or not she had some sort of problem.” Adam added.

     “That sick bastard!” Carl snapped. “I’ve got a good mind to have someone cut his balls off.” Carl growled.

     “By the time we’ve done with him Carl, he may wish you had.” Ted said sounding just as angry.

    Ted and Adam both had children and grandchildren of their own, so they felt just as strongly about this subject as he did, and Carl planned to do all he could to help them find the sick animals involved in this ring and make them pay.

     “I trust you will.” Carl smiled. “Please don’t let me keep you, and thank you for all your help with this so far.” Carl added as he stood up and walked them to the door.

     “Thank us when we bring them all to justice.” Adam said as he shook Carl’s hand just before they left Carl’s office.

    Carl was in two minds as to whether or not he should say anything about all this to the others, but he thought it better to come from him rather than they read it in the paper a month or so down the line. So with his mind made up, Carl left his office and made his way over to Mandy and Chrissy’s shop to explain what he knew so far to them.


*****

    Mandy was leaning on the counter giggling at Chrissy and Amy doing some silly dance around the shop to a song on the radio when she saw Carl enter the shop with a look on his face that said he was troubled about something.

     “Is everything alright Carl?” Mandy asked as she stopped the music and walked around the counter and down the shop to meet Carl half way. “Has something happened to Danielle or one of the others?”

     “No, they’re all fine, but I need to have a chat about some things I’ve just found out about Danielle and that Animal Ken Douglas.” Carl said, finding it hard to remain calm when saying his name.

     “Don’t tell me they let him go? Not after what he did to Danielle.” Mandy asked looking angry herself now.

     “No, he’s still locked up, and will stay there now, with what we’ve found out, but that is what I need to talk to you all about.” Carl said as he walked back down the shop and locked the shop door and turned the sign to say closed.

    Carl led them into the back room and then sat them all down before he explained what he knew so far, and the fact he was going to find all them involved and make sure they pay for it.

     “I think you’re doing the right thing telling Danielle, rather than she find out from someone later.” Mandy said as she let Carl wrap his arms around her as she sobbed over what could have happened to her new daughter.

    Chrissy and Amy were hugging each other on the other side of the table as they sobbed. Both of them loved children to bits, and couldn’t even begin to understand the sick minds that could do some of the things they had read about, never mind thinking of them things being done to someone they knew like Danielle.

     “We’ll sit and tell everyone at dinner tonight, but I think the two of us should sit down with Danielle and tell her before hand, just in case she doesn’t want to be there when we tell the others.” Carl explained his plan.

     “Are you sure this is the best way to go about it?” Chrissy asked with a snuffle from the other side of the table.

     “Danielle needs to be warned about it all, because the police will want to take a statement of how she was treated by this Ken Douglas.” Carl said, not happy with the fact he and Mandy would have to explain to Danielle what could have happened if she hadn’t met up and fallen in love with Lianna.

     “I know you don’t want to see any child go through this sort of thing sis, never mind it being Danielle, but it will be better if we can make her aware of it all, so she can prepare herself.” Mandy tried to make Chrissy see that what they planned to do would be better than just having some police turn up and drop the bombshell on Danielle that way.

    Chrissy knew Mandy was right, but she still hated the fact. “I know your right sis.” Chrissy pouted. “I just hope he gets what’s coming to him in prison.” Chrissy added as she got up from the table and returned to the shop, wanting to focus on something other than perverts that do things to children.

     “I better go and keep an eye on her.” Amy said as she too got up and ran off in the same direction as Chrissy had just gone.

     “I find myself wishing he gets some sort of payback once in prison.” Mandy said with a sigh as she rested her head on Carl’s shoulder again as he wrapped his arms around her once more.

     “I’m sure he’ll see the error of his ways.” Carl smiled and evil smile. “The prison guards don’t like paedophiles very much, and I’m sure he’ll get seen too.” Carl added, he was thinking of paying someone to make sure it happened, but he’d wait and see if he had to first.

    Carl helped out around the shop so they could all get done and head home, so they could have a word with Danielle when she got back from her shopping trip, and before the others got home from school.

 

To Be Continued Next friday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~



Child and Parent guide:



Parents Children
Chrissy & Becky Andrew/Lianna, Lauren (Twins)
Amy & Amber Jessica
Ann & brad Jennifer
Sara & Cathy Peter
Mandy & Carl/Carla Craig, Danielle (Adopted)
Jayden & Callum Richard, Nicola (Twins)
Dan & Faith Penny, Christopher

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
191 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Foster Care Worker

The thot plickens.....
But I am not so sure that Carl should pay someone to see that certain things happen in prison, if the guards and prisoners do not take of it. I don't recall that Carl has ever been vindictive enough to try something like that, but then again, if he needs to do it, I hope he has a way to do it without hurting himself, or the wonderful family he has...all the family!

Don't let someone else talk you out of your dreams. How can we have dreams come true, if we have no dreams?

Katrina Gayle "Stormy" Storm

Not much to say except

Please keep writing; I'm still enjoying the story.

S.

You Have it All Wrong Four - The Kids Story - Part 32

The paedophile ring could cause trouble,if they get wind of what happened to Ken Douglas, depending on their members.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

One would hope that Ken is in the general population

... may lead to his death as even murderers probably feel they have better standards than pedophiles. The only thing Carl will have to do is make sure the word is spread that Ken is one and I am pretty sure he will be history.

Problem is, are there any more 'associates' of Ken who are still around, his supervisor perhaps? There is not reason why a friend of Ken's might take up the hunt for Danielle.

Things may have to get worst before it gets better.

Oh, and we all aspire to be the kind soul that Chrissy is :)

Kim