You Have it All Wrong Four - The Kids Story - Part 09

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Four

By SaraUK

 

Part 9

    Amy was glad to be closing up the shop at the end of the day because Chrissy and Mandy had been looking at the clock and checking their phones all day. She could understand their worry though. Lianna had just spent her first day as a girl at school, and Danielle had been at school doing tests all day, and would be back there tomorrow doing the same thing.

    All the packages had gone out with the parcel company they now used since the royal mail shut down, forcing them to find another source to send the items out with. Not that they minded, because now they could just go straight home and see how the girls got on at school. Amy and Chrissy still didn’t drive, so they all jumped in Mandy’s BMW and headed for home.

     “I’m sure they both had a good day.” Amy said to make conversation as they sat in traffic slowly making their way home. “I’m sure one of the other children would have called if there had been any problems.” Amy added with a smile.

     “I know sis, but I just worry about my little babies still.” Chrissy said with a sigh as she tapped her foot at the slow moving traffic.

     “Those babies aren’t so little anymore baby sister.” Mandy smiled at her as she reached over and took Chrissy’s hand in hers while they waited for the traffic to move another couple of feet. “But I know what you mean, as I’m sure Amy does. We’re all parents now, and wouldn’t be good parents if we didn’t worry about our babies.” Mandy added with a grin.

    Mandy finally made it home and just managed to park the car before Chrissy was out the passenger seat and heading for the house. Seeing the silver minibus parked in its normal spot meant that the kids were home, or something had happened and Becky didn’t want to call Chrissy and worry her. Chrissy’s mind was thinking the latter, so she was in a little bit of a panic when she ran into the house.

    Becky and Holly were in the kitchen sorting out stuff for dinner when the kitchen door burst open and Chrissy ran in, making both Becky and Holly squeal. “Christina Clarke! What in god’s name has gotten into you?” Holly barked at Chrissy, as she tried to hide the fact she’d just been scared half to death by her daughter bursting into the room like a thing possessed.

     “Is Lianna alright? How did she get on at school?” Chrissy asked as she looked at Becky, more than being worried about what her mum was saying to her.

     “Lianna is fine, and up in her room doing her home work, just like all the other children are.” Becky said in a calming voice as she walked over to where Chrissy was stood just about to bolt off and see for herself when Becky stopped her. “Let her finish her homework, and then you can sit and ask her all about her day once dinner is out the way.” Becky added as she led Chrissy over to the kitchen table and made her sit down and have a glass of juice.

     “So she didn’t have any trouble today then?” Chrissy asked looking much calmer now as Holly handed her a glass of juice to drink. “Thanks mum, sorry for making you jump, but I’ve been so worried all day about Lianna.” Chrissy explained after taking a sip of her drink.

     “I understand dear, but I should still take you across my knee for scaring the life out of me.” Holly frowned. “I don’t have much of it left to spare you know?” She added with a giggle.

     “You’ll out live us all you old goat.” Chrissy giggled.

     “Hey! Less of the old.” Holly said as she wrapped her arms around Chrissy with the intentions of hugging her to death.

    Amy and Mandy walked into the kitchen to find Holly hugging Chrissy, and Chrissy giggling, so they took that as a good sign. “I trust this to mean Lianna’s first day at school went okay then?” Mandy asked.

     “Yes, she had to stand up in front of the classes she had and explain the reason for her being dressed the way she was, but everyone seemed to except it okay.” Becky explained.

     “Do you know how Danielle got on with her tests?” Mandy asked looking worried for her new daughter.

     “She thinks she did okay. Lianna helped her do a little studying for a history test she had, and Lauren and Lianna are going to sit with her later tonight and see if they can plant some knowledge in her head to cover the tests she has tomorrow.” Becky told Mandy what the girls had told her when they got home from school.

    Mandy sat down at the table next to Chrissy and let out a sigh, happy to know Chrissy’s girls were looking after Danielle for her. Holly handed both Mandy and Amy a glass of juice each before her and Becky got back to sorting out dinner.


*****

     Brad had parked up back at home before all the kids got out and ran into the house. They were all heading up to their rooms to do their homework when Becky called Lianna and Danielle back down the stairs to fill her in on how school went for the two of them.

    Both girls filled Becky in on their day before she let the two of them make their way back up the stairs to their rooms. Danielle stopped at the top of the stairs looking a little sad to see Lianna walking in the opposite direction to where her room was for the time being while her new mum and dad got the room across from Lianna’s decorated up for her. Her new room actually faces her Aunt Chrissy and Aunt Becky’s room and used to be the nursery, but it had been sat empty since Craig got his own room in another wing of the house.

     “Is everything alright sis?” Lianna asked when she looked back and saw Danielle still stood at the top of the stairs just looking at her.

     “Do you mind if I came and hang out in your room while you do your homework Lianna? I’m sick of being on my own.” Danielle asked with some pleading in her voice.

     “Sure sis, come on.” Lianna grinned as she held out her hand for Danielle to grab, so they could walk down to her room together.

    Danielle started smiling as she ran to Lianna and let her lead her down to her room so she could sit and talk while Lianna did her homework. Lianna asked what tests she had the next day, and then she sorted out the text books for the subjects and Danielle sat reading while Lianna got her homework done after she changed out of her school uniform.

    Lianna was just finishing up her last bit of homework when there was a knock at her bedroom door, just before they saw a grinning Lauren poke her head in the room. “Is it okay to come in and hang with you until dinner’s ready sis?” She asked just before seeing Danielle lying on the bed looking through a chemistry book. “Cool, party!” Lauren shouted as she ran over to the bed and dived onto it giggling.

     “Hi sis.” Danielle giggled as she let Lauren grab her and then give her a kiss on the cheek. “Didn’t you have as much homework as your sister there?” Danielle asked.

     “We both had the same amount, but I had a head start on Lianna while you and she were telling mom about your adventure at school today.” Lauren said with a grin. “But it does make me look like the smarter twin though, as well as the prettiest one.” Lauren added with a sigh like it was hard work being so perfect.

     “I’m still the better shot though sis!” Lianna said just before she threw an eraser at Lauren and hit her in the side of the head with it. She didn’t throw it hard, so Lauren just giggled as she stuck her tongue out at her sister before trying to throw it back at her.

    Danielle thought it all felt like heaven to be part of a group. Lianna and Lauren were funny to hang with, and all the other kids living in the house were just as nice.

     “So what did you think of the school then sis?” Lauren asked as Lianna got done with her homework and came over and sat on the bed to relax for a bit before they got called down to dinner.

    Danielle thought that Lauren was talking to Lianna, but realised that the question was aimed at her when she looked up from the book and saw the two of them looking at her. “Do you mean me?” Danielle asked.

     “Yes I mean you silly.” Lauren giggled. “Put that stupid book down and tell us what you think of the place we call prison.” Lauren asked as she took the book of Danielle and placed it on the bedside table out the way.

     “I really like it to tell you the truth, and it’s nothing like a prison to me Lauren.” Danielle said as she thought about her old school, and how that place really was like a prison. “You should visit my old school if you want to see what a prison looks like.” Danielle frowned.

     “Was your old school really that bad?” Lianna asked looking worried.

     “Trust me, it was worse than you could imagine sis.” Danielle shuddered at the memory of the kids that went there.

     “How ever did you survive it sis?” Lauren asked as she hugged Danielle close to her.

     “I bunked off a lot. I just hope I can get my grades up so I can start classes with the two of you after the holidays.” Danielle asked looking worried. “I’m scared they will put me in a lower class and I’ll look dumb or something.” Danielle pouted.

     “Tell Uncle Carl you’re worried about it and he’ll get you some help and make sure you start with Lianna and I after the holidays.” Lauren said with another hug.

     “I for one don’t think you’re as dumb as you think you are sis.” Lianna said with a grin. “You’ve already said you think you did well on the history test you did, and the Maths and English.” She pointed out.

     “I hope your right Lianna.” Danielle smiled at the complement. “Do you think I’d get in trouble if I borrowed a uniform to wear tomorrow while I’m at school with you? I felt out of place today not wearing one.” Danielle asked looking nervous.

     “I can’t see why you’d get into trouble, they already said you were in as a student, and it would help you to blend in.” Lauren shrugged. “We could ask mummy what she thinks at dinner.” Lauren suggested.

    The three girls sat talking about music, clothes and other normal things girls talked about until all three of their mobiles bleeped to let them know they all had a message. Danielle looked a little puzzled by it, but Lianna and Lauren just slid off the bed.

     “It’s just mummy letting us know dinner is ready.” Lianna said as she helped Danielle get up off the bed so they could head down stairs.

    Danielle thought it was a good way to let them all know dinner was ready because it was a large house to get round to let them all know any other way. Danielle’s tummy let her know it was ready for some food when she started smelling something wonderful wafting up the stairs and attacking her nostrils.

    Lianna helped Danielle take her seat when they got to the dining room before taking the empty seat next to her, so they could get stuck into the meal laid out in front of them. Chrissy and Mandy grilled both Danielle and Lianna about their day at school while they ate, and they were happy to tell them all how their day was. Danielle sat looking at Callum, as she tried to work out how the woman called Kara she’d met the day before at the hotel could be the same man that was now sat laughing and joking with Richard and Nicole about their school day.

     “Mummy? Will it be okay for Danielle to wear one of our spare uniforms tomorrow at school?” Lianna asked while they ate. “She thought she stuck out a little bit today, not being dressed like the rest of us girls.” Lianna added with a pout which got a giggle from everyone sat around the table.

     “I can’t see why not honey.” Chrissy shrugged, not seeing a problem with it. The headmaster Mr Stanman had already told them that Danielle would probably feel better if they could sort her out with a uniform to wear. “I’ll get one put together for you Danielle after we’ve finished eating dinner.” Chrissy smiled at Danielle.

     “Thank you Aunty Chrissy.” Danielle smiled back, knowing that she would look just like Lianna, Lauren, Jessica and Jennifer did today.

    Once dinner was finished, everyone went off to do whatever they wanted apart from Lianna, Lauren and Danielle who had to wash and dry the dishes and also clean up the kitchen. While they were doing that, Chrissy went with Becky to help her get ready to go and see how things were at the club, then she would sort out the uniform for Danielle.

    The girls got done in the kitchen just in time to see Becky and Brad getting ready to leave for the club. Danielle thought Becky looked beautiful, and earned herself a hug and a kiss on the cheek when she let Becky know this. Danielle thought Aunty Chrissy looked sad after Aunty Becky left, but she was soon having a laugh with her and the other kids again.

    Lianna had walked back up to her room and sorted Danielle out with the text books she had for the other three subjects Danielle would be tested on tomorrow before letting Danielle go to her room to do some studying. Danielle popped in her ear phones and started listening to music on her new iPod before she lay on her bed to start studying the books. She studied until Mandy walked into the room after knocking and getting no answer.

     “It’s time for bed sweetie.” Mandy said as she helped Danielle put the text books to one side so she could go and get ready for bed.

     “Okay mummy.” Danielle smiled as she slipped off the bed and gave Mandy a hug and a kiss on the cheek before running off to the bathroom to brush her teeth and get ready for bed.

    Mandy let out a sigh when she watched Danielle pick up her nightgown on her way to the bathroom. She wondered if Danielle would ever feel safe getting changed in front of her or any of the others. Mandy got Danielle all tucked in when she’d finished in the bathroom and then kissed her on the forehead before saying goodnight to her and turning off the light as she left the room. Danielle fell asleep smiling at the fact her mummy had just tucked her in and wished her goodnight.


*****

     Lianna had woken up and got dressed without either of her parents coming in to check on her this morning, so she made sure she had all the books she’d need, and the home work was done and in her school bag as well before she left her room and went to see if her sister Lauren was up and dressed yet. Lianna knocked on Lauren’s bedroom door and entered when she heard her sister tell her to enter.

     “Morning sis. I just wanted to make sure you were up before I walked down to see if Danielle needed any help getting ready for school.” Lianna said as she entered the bedroom and saw Lauren sat at her dressing table doing her hair and adding a little lipstick.

     “Yes I’m up, and if you give me a couple of minutes I’ll walk with you so we can both help Danielle get ready.” Lauren said as she finished up and then did a quick check of her school bag to make sure she had everything she needed. “I’m all ready, so let’s go and help Danielle. I have a feeling she needs all the help we can give her sis.” Lauren said as she linked her arm through Lianna’s and led her out the bedroom and down the hallway towards Danielle’s room.

     “She does have a valid reason for fearing school sis.” Lianna said in Danielle’s defence as they walked down the hallway to the part of the house where Danielle’s bedroom was while Uncle Carl got her proper room sorted out.

     “I didn’t mean it to sound nasty sis. I just want to help all I can to make her feel like she never needs to run away or hide again.” Lauren said as she stopped walking and turned Lianna to look at her so she could be sure her sister believed her.

     “I know you weren’t being nasty sis, but I just wish I could do something to make all the things she went through go away for her.” Lianna said with a mix of pain and anger in her voice.

     “Sis! You’ve already managed to save her from being arrested for shoplifting, as well as treated her better than anyone ever has, and oh yes, you also got her adopted by Uncle Carl and Aunty Mandy.” Lauren said with her hands on her hips. “All we can do now is help where we can and let her know we love her.” Lauren added as she linked her arm through Lianna’s again and started walking towards Danielle’s room.


*****

     Danielle had woken up and taken a shower again, but she looked at the bathtub and let out a sigh as she wondered if she’d ever get to take a nice long soak in a bubble bath anytime soon. She’d hoped to take one this morning, but the evil bed in the other room had caused her to sleep longer than she’d wanted to, so she’d had to settle on a shower again.

     “Provided I don’t have to go to school again tomorrow, you and I are going to get to know each other a lot better.” Danielle said as she looked at the large empty bathtub that was just sat there teasing her every time she came into the bathroom.

    Out of force of habit Danielle had locked the bathroom door after she went in to get showered, so she unlocked the door and went back into her bedroom once she had her underwear on and her large fluffy bathrobe wrapped around her. She made her way over to the uniform and set to work getting dressed.

    Danielle was dressed and just having trouble trying to get the tie sorted out when there was a knock at her bedroom door. “Come in!” She shouted to whoever it was on the other side.

     “Morning sis!” Lauren and Lianna said together as they both entered the room at the same time smiling at Danielle in her school uniform just like they were both wearing.

     “Need some help with that tie sis?” Lianna asked as she saw that Danielle was getting annoyed with it.

    I’m trying to make it look like yours and Lauren’s, but I’m not having much luck with it.” Danielle growled as she undid another failed attempt.

     “Here, let me show you how it’s done.” Lianna said in a calming voice as she walked over and slapped Danielle’s hands away from the tie in a playful way before she set to work on doing up the tie.

    Danielle looked at herself in the mirror and Lianna stood behind her as Lianna showed her how to get the same large knot in her tie as her and Lauren had in theirs, and Jennifer and Jessica had done theirs the day before. The problem was Danielle could feel Lianna’s breast pushing into her back as she tied the tie, which was a major distraction, and before Danielle knew it, Lianna was finished “You made that look so easy.” Danielle whined as Lianna stepped around to stand at her side so they could both look at each other side by side in the full-length mirror in the corner of the room.

     “Do you want me to undo it so you can have another go?” Lianna asked as she went to undo the tie again.

     “Please don’t sis.” Danielle said as she reached up and took Lianna’s hands in hers as she looked her in the eyes. “I like it just the way you’ve done it now, so I’d like to leave it and get down for some breakfast before I make us all late for school.” Danielle added with a smile as she looked deep in to Lianna’s beautiful brown eyes.

     “Cool! Let’s go eat then sis.” Lianna said, but didn’t make any move to pull her hands away from Danielle’s. She didn’t pull away from Danielle until Lauren got bored of waiting and she pulled Lianna away so they could let Danielle put her ballet pumps on, so they could all go and get some breakfast before the others ate it all.

    Danielle slipped her shoes on and then took one final look in the mirror to make sure she looked okay in the borrowed uniform. Danielle thought she looked cute, and she loved all the new clothes she was getting to wear now she had a real family of her own. She giggled at the girl in the mirror and then ran over to join Lauren and Lianna so they could all head down stairs and get some breakfast.

     “So do you think you’re ready for the tests they have planned for you sister dear?” Lauren asked as they made their way down to the dining room.

     “I’m not sure sis.” Danielle said with a shrug. “I’ve read up on the four subjects they want to test me on, but I’m not sure how much of it actually sank in.” Danielle added with a nervous edge to her voice.

     “Just relax and do the best you can. Getting all nervous about it won’t help you score well, so just relax and take a couple of deep breaths before you start to answer the questions they ask you.” Lianna offered as her advice about taking tests.

     “I’ll try, but all this is quite overwhelming to deal with as well as throwing in all the testing and being in school as well.” Danielle said as she tried to get her head around the fact she’d gone from living rough on the street Friday and Saturday night to now being part of a loving family with a large group of kids that were already treating her like they’d been this way all her life. Danielle was worried about what would happen when they found out about her past, and the big secret she was keeping from them. Danielle was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Lianna say her name.

     “I think I do have some idea of just how overwhelming changes can be my dear Danielle.” Lianna said as she held out her arms to indicate the way she was dressed now.

     “Point taken.” Danielle giggled as she realised that Lianna was dealing with much worse than she at the minute.

    Chrissy and Mandy were stood waiting for the three girls to enter the dining room so they could inspect them to make sure they all looked their best. Lauren went to walk past Chrissy thinking that she’d be fine, but she was soon being pulled back into line and got a look that said, ‘wait there until I’ve looked at your sister’ Lauren scowled at her mother, but waited for her to give Lianna a good look over to make sure she looked smart and a credit to the family name.

     “I can’t get over just how beautiful you look sweetie.” Chrissy said as she finished looking Lianna over.

     “How else do you expect me to look mother? I come from good stock remember.” Lianna said with a grin as she looked at her mother dressed ready for a day at the office, or shop as it was for Chrissy, but she still liked to wear a female business suit with a corset on over her blouse and under her fitted jacket. Lianna had always thought her mother looked beautiful.

     “Thank you dear, now go and get some breakfast.” Chrissy said as she gave Lianna a peck on the cheek before letting her carry on into the room and over to the breakfast bar where all the breakfast things were laid out.

     “Why do you suddenly want to check me over before school mother?” Lauren asked with a frown.

     “I don’t want you to feel like I’m neglecting you, and I’m only interested in your sister.” Chrissy said as she checked how much makeup Lauren had put on, and how smart her school uniform looked.

     “Please feel free to neglect me mother.” Lauren said with a sigh. “I know you still love me.” Lauren added with a grin just before she threw her arms around her mother and hugged her before kissing her on the cheek and then running off to catch up with Lianna, so she could get some breakfast.

    Mandy was taking her time to give Danielle a good looking over to make sure she looked smart enough in her borrowed uniform to make sure she was a credit to her new family name, that and Mandy was just enjoying the fun of having a daughter to pamper. Mandy got to pamper Craig when he dressed as Diamond, but she was still limited as to what Diamond would let her do, but Danielle was a real daughter that would let Mandy pamper her all she wanted.

     “Do I look okay mother?” Danielle asked after letting Mandy tug and pull on parts of the uniform for a couple of minutes, and she’d done a couple of twirls.

     “You look just perfect my sweet Danielle.” Mandy smiled. “I just wanted to play the loving parent on my child’s first big day at school.” Mandy added with a giggle.

     “I’m only going for the day mother.” Danielle said, but she was worried that her new parents might have sorted for her to keep going after today. Danielle could feel her long soak in her new bath fading away.

     “I know that dear, but it’s still a first for me watching my daughter go to school in her new school uniform.” Mandy said as she walked Danielle over to the breakfast bar and then loaded up a plate with bacon, eggs. Sausage and mushrooms for her. “Now go and eat up.” Mandy added as she handed Danielle the fully loaded plate of food to go and eat.

     “I’ll try mum, but I’m only so big you know.” Danielle said as she made her way over to the dining table where Lianna and Lauren had saved her a place between them.

     “Hungry this morning sis?” Lianna asked with a grin when she saw the plate of food Mandy had given Danielle to eat.

    Danielle went to answer Lianna but stopped when she saw her start to giggle. Danielle knew then that she’d just seen Mandy fill the late up for her. “Do I really look that skinny?” Danielle asked just before she cut into a sausage and put it in her mouth.

     “Well I don’t want to say too much sis, but if it wasn’t for that chest of yours you would blow away in a good gust of wind.” Lianna said with a snigger.

    Danielle couldn’t help giggling at Lianna’s terminology for the use of her breast. “That sounds like jealousy talking to me.” Danielle said as she thrust her small boobs out trying to make them look even bigger.

     “Yes I am a little sis, but I still love you.” Lianna giggled as she gave Danielle a kiss on the cheek.

     “I love you to... Sis.” Danielle added at the end quickly so as not to let on about the strong feelings she was having towards Lianna. Danielle did feel all warm and fuzzy inside though from the feel of Lianna’s lips on her cheek.

    The chatter soon died down as the girls all ate their breakfast and then they went up to their rooms to finish getting ready for school. Brad had the door to the minibus open when they all got back down stairs and left the house. Chrissy, Becky, Amy, Amber and Mandy were all stood waiting to kiss the children before letting them get on the bus so Brad could drive them to school.

    Brad was soon out the driveway and heading over to pick up Peter from Sara and Cathy’s place before heading toward the junior school to drop off Craig, Richard and Nicole. Once he’d done that he made his way over to the private school the others all went to. Brad was just driving up the road that led to the main entrance to the school when his mobile starting ringing. So he hit the button on the side of the ear peace he had, so he could talk while driving still.

     “Hello? You’re on with Brad. I’m driving hands free, but still keep it short.” Being hands free meant he had no idea who was calling him, but he was shocked to hear Carl on the other end of the phone. Carl knew what time he took the kids to school, so never normally called during those times.

     “Brad its Carl. How far are you from the school?” Carl’s voice asked.

    Brad could tell by the tone of Carl’s voice that something was bothering him, so he pulled over to the side of the road so he could find out what it was. “I’m just down the road from it now, that is if you’re on about Belmont.” Brad said. “Do we have a problem boss?” Brad asked.

     “I’ve just had a call from Mr Stanman to warn me that some reporters and news crews are parked up outside the school waiting to get some photos and footage of Lianna.” Carl almost growled down the phone. “Seems like one or two of the parents decided to leak the story to the press in some attempt to force the school to stop Lianna going there.” Carl added with anger in his voice.

     “What do you want me to do then Boss? Take them home again?” Brad asked as he waited to get orders from Carl.

     “No, I won’t let some small minded parents stop Lianna getting a good education Brad.” Carl said, it sounded like he’d come to a decision. “Mr Stanman has said you can enter through the back entrance to the school where none of the news crews are. He’s stopping any of them getting into the school anyway, so Lianna should be safe until I can get a stop put to all this foolishness.” Carl added.

     “Okay boss, I’ll turn around and come at the back entrance to the school from the other way so I don’t have to drive past the main entrance to get to it.” Brad said as he did a U turn in the road and headed down the road a ways before taking a small side road that brought them out at the back of the school where a guard was waiting to let Brad drive into the school.

     “What’s going on Uncle Brad?” Lianna asked, but already had a feeling it had to do with her.

    Brad pulled around to the front of the main school building where he would normally park to let the kids get out before he turned to explain what had happened to the group of children.

     “That was your Uncle Carl on the phone just now, He’s found out that a couple of the other student’s parents have called the news people, and now they are trying to get some footage of you Lianna.” Brad explained.

     “Does this mean I can’t go to school then?” Lianna asked close to tears. “Why can’t I just be left to live my life?” She added as the floodgates opened up and the tears started flowing.

     “Your Uncle Carl said for you to go to school, and he will get something sorted out.” Brad said with some anger in his voice for anyone that could seek pleasure out of upsetting a child. “Try not to worry about it too much Lianna. I’m sure your Uncle Carl will have it all sorted out by home time.” Brad added after taking a couple of deep breaths to calm himself before he drove out through the news crews.

     “Don’t go doing anything foolish daddy.” Jennifer warned her father when she saw the anger in his eyes.

     “You sound just like your mother.” Brad chuckled. “I promise to behave myself and not run any of the news people down.” Brad added with his hand on his heart.

     “Thank you for that daddy.” Jennifer giggled as she gave her dad a hug and a kiss before she stood to one side while she waited for the others to get out the minibus and then head into the school.

    Brad got back on the minibus and then drove off out the main gate so he could assess how much damage control Carl would need to sort out. Brad only found a couple of news vans parked out on the road, and another couple of cars with what Brad took to be newspaper reporters and a couple of men with cameras. Brad pulled up down the road and made a call to Carl to fill him in on the number of press outside the school, and the fact he got the kids dropped off okay, but Lianna was very upset.

    Carl was angry still when Brad got hold of him, and he was having some trouble getting the news people to back off, so he wasn’t sure if he’d be able to make this go away by home time.

     “I’m going to head over to the shop and let Chrissy, Mandy and Amy know about the trouble at the school. I’d be grateful if you could bring Becky up to speed when you get back to the house.” Carl asked Brad. “I don’t think Chrissy finding out about Lianna over the phone would be the best idea. We both know that she’ll want to go and have a word with the news people, which wouldn’t be the best idea.” Carl added as he sat in the car next to Vic as he drove him to mystiques, the shop that Chrissy and Mandy owned together.

     “Lianna was upset when I left her, but the others were helping to keep her spirits up as best they could boss.” Brad said with a sigh as he tried to think of some way to help sort out the mess unfolding in front of their eyes.

     “We’ll keep that little bit of news to ourselves for the time being Brad, or we don’t stand a chance of keeping Chrissy away from the school, or Becky for that matter.” Carl sounded worried about the response Chrissy would have if she found out Lianna was upset and stuck at school worrying.

     “I’d already worked that one out boss.” Brad chuckled as he thought of the fact him and Carl were both worried about the crazy things Chrissy and Becky would do if they knew one of their children was upset.

     “I’ll call you a little later once I’ve spoken with Mandy and got her thoughts on what we can do to make all this go away without ending up with Lianna all over the news.” Carl said just before ending the call with Brad so he could get home and explain everything to Becky.

    Carl sat in the passenger seat next to Vic tapping his phone against his lip as he tried to think of some way to make this all go away before Vic got to the shop and he had to go in and tell Chrissy one of her children was in trouble, and he wasn’t able to come up with a simple way to fix it.

     “You’ll get this all worked out Carl, just take a step back and look at the whole picture for a couple of minutes.” Vic said as he weaved his way through the traffic towards the shop and Chrissy.

     “I’m sure I’ll come up with something in time Vic, but I would like to have it sorted before I have to face Chrissy and tell her.” Carl said looking worried.

     “True, it would be better to tell her we had a problem, but it’s all fixed now, rather than we have a problem, but can’t find a way out of it at the minute.” Vic said as he also tried to think of some way to make it all just go away.

    Vic was pulling up outside Mystiques far too soon for Carl’s liking, but he took a couple of deep breaths and then got out the car and entered the shop. Mandy was behind the counter sorting through some paperwork while Chrissy and Amy looked busy sorting out the orders for the changing service.

     “Hi baby!” Mandy said with a smile when she saw Carl and Vic enter the shop. “I hope you’re not here for the changing service orders? You’re a couple of hour early if you are.” Mandy added with a giggle, but she soon stopped giggling when she saw the grim look he had, and Vic didn’t look much happier stood behind him.

     “I need to have a word with Chrissy, but I think you and Amy should also sit and listen to what I have to say.” Carl said as he looked at Vic and then the front door to the shop.

    Vic understood that Carl wanted him to lock the door and turn the sign to say closed, so he could take the girls into the back room and sit them down while he told them about the trouble unfolding at the school, or just outside the school.

     “Are the children alright Carl?” Mandy asked with fear in her voice that something bad had happened to one of the kids.

     “All the children and everyone else we know are just fine, but we do have a problem that I need to tell you about.” Carl said as he looked first at Mandy, but ended up looking at Chrissy.

     “It’s to do with Lianna isn’t it?” Chrissy asked with worry written all over her face. “What’s happened to my baby?” Chrissy added close to tears as the panic started to overtake her.

     “Come and sit down Chrissy, and I’ll explain the problem to you.” Carl said as he put an arm around Chrissy’s waist and led her through to the back room and made her sit down next to him so he could explain it all to her.

     “I’ll give them something to put on the news!” Chrissy said as she jumped up out her seat once Carl had finished explaining everything to her.

    Vic had expecting this response from Chrissy, so he’d remained standing just behind her, ready to make her sit back down, which he did. “As much fun as that would be Chrissy, I think we need to use brains over brawn with this one.” Vic said as he stood behind Chrissy’s chair with his hands firmly planted on her shoulders to stop her getting back up again.

     “So what do you plan to do then?” Chrissy asked as she tried to make Vic release her so she could get up and take action herself.

     “To be totally honest with you Chrissy, I have no idea at the minute, but I will by the time the kids are ready to leave the school and go home.” Carl said when he saw the panic in Chrissy’s eyes when he said he didn’t have any big plan to sort it all out.

    Carl and Vic spent the morning at the shop talking through different ideas with Chrissy, Mandy and Amy. Then they saw Becky and Brad enter the shop, so they then had their help to form a plan to make this all go away.

    The answer to their problem came towards the end of lunchtime when Carl got a call. He was worried at first when he saw the call was coming from Lianna, but as they chatted on the phone, Carl started to grin just before he started to laugh at the idea Lianna and some of her friends and family members had come up with.

    Carl got off the phone and was soon back on it again as he started to track down some items that Lianna had asked him to get for her. He had help from all the others as they each picked an item on the list and set to work tracking down where they could be found. Brad and Vic were set the task of going out and collecting the items Lianna wanted, then the two of them set off to deliver it all to the kids at the school.

    After the others watched Vic and Brad drive away in the minibus towards the school, time seemed to slow down as it became a waiting game until home time, and the plan that Lianna had come up with played out.

 

To Be Continued Next friday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~



Child and Parent guide:



Parents Children
Chrissy & Becky Andrew/Lianna, Lauren (Twins)
Amy & Amber Jessica
Ann & brad Jennifer
Sara & Cathy Peter
Mandy & Carl/Carla Craig, Danielle (Adopted)
Jayden & Callum Richard, Nicola (Twins)
Dan & Faith Penny, Christopher

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
192 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Another Great chapter

Sorry for not commenting in a while but i havent had internet service. I do want to say great jobe on the last few chapters and you really know how to leave us on a cliff hanger. XD

kitsune.jpg

Lianna and Danielle

I think that those two will would make a great couple. What is Danielle's big secret that she is worried they would find out about? Hopefully we can get a hint of it in the next episode of You Have It All Wrong Four.

Joshlyn Amanda

Fun and games

as usual, I can't wait to see what they have in store for the reporters.

Hugs Roo :)

ROO

Reporters I've crossed swords with

seem to work on the basis of 'Never let the truth get in the way of a good story; they sell media'.

Let's hope that Lianna's plan works.

Oh and Danielle? I think that she might be attracted to other girls.

This is defintely a 'feel good' story.

Susie

Having re-read all the story so far

I wonder if Danielle is either (a) Intersexed, or (b) a victim of abuse in her past, or (c) some combination of these.

You've dropped several hints, Sara, such as the comment from her old school about her being 'a troubled boy' and her last home being the latest in a series. Also her reluctance to dress in front of Mandy.
She doesn't come across as a troublesome child at all; in fact, most polite and loving.

Fascinating anyway. I look forward to further revelations in due course.

S.

If I were to guess about Lianna's plan

It probably would involve some kind of disguise. But as to who will don the disguise, well I would guess it would be Lauren who disguises herself as Lianna.

Kim

Thanks Sara,

I think that it is quite obvious from the way Sara has written it that some
narrow minded parents have 'spilled' the beans,they think it might be contagious!!
We live in a lovely world,such a pity about some of the people in it,but it seems that
Lianna has come up with the goods to sort it out.

ALISON

Damn tabloid rag rats, surely

Damn tabloid rag rats, surely being in the UK a press gagging order could be arranged after all Lianna is a minor.

Thanks Sara for getting my blood boiling with this chapter :)

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p