At Last ‘A Life’ ~ Chapter 60

Printer-friendly version

At last ‘A life’
By Julie D Cole
Chapter 60 So what?

We sat back whilst Julie logged back on.

Mum said ‘What on earth is the matter?’

‘Do you remember last week when I checked the details of Darren Harper to find out if he was still registered?’

‘Yes I’m sure we do since as a result of that Chris ended up meeting him.’

‘Well, look here what is says.’

‘Yes so what?’

‘Well?’

‘Well what?’

‘It says he was married with 3 children. We know.’

‘Yes but something isn’t right.’

To be continued………..

up
123 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

No Fair!!!

Dance, Love, and cook with joy and great abandon

You big tease!

102 words - so under 100 if you exclude the title block. That's hardly a chapter - more like a teaser!

Hopefully the rest will appear in a few days time (it's hardly worth calling this 60 and the next 61!)...

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Thanks Julie,

ALISON

What a teaser indeed!You know how to keep a 'Dum dum'in suspense?? You tell him next week!

ALISON

Short doesn't quite describe it

Wow this was so short, pity you didn't include this in the last chapter it would have been better, posting it as a chapter on it's own seems a little wasted.

I really enjoy this story hope the next installment is a little longer :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Sorry

Jules
I think you are right that I should have added it at the end of the last chapter.

Jules

How You Present Your Story is Up to You

You've done a great job so far ending almost every posting with a small cliff. This little teaser chapter (to me) is just an extension of the cliff mischief that you are so good at. My thoughts when I first read it today was "Evil author" :). I know it's all in fun.

Julie, Thanks for sharing your story and making us want more. I encourage you to do it the way you want.

Ah, Ha!!!

Ole Ulfson's picture

or maybe eek!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Oh my,

you are simply evil, the world's shortest cliffhanger chapter!

HaHa

The good old days for this story. Over 2000 hits and 99 kudos for leaking a bit of information. This story is a nice memory for me.

Jules