At Last ‘A Life’ ~ Chapter 28

Printer-friendly version

At last ‘A life’
By Julie D Cole
Chapter 28 First experiences

I could see her because of the street light that shines through the curtains bringing soft light to the room. Sally lifted herself onto one elbow and blew into my ear.
‘Can I ask you something personal?’

I looked at her and wondered what she would say.

Are you really your Aunt Judith or are you Christopher Taylor?’ she giggled and tickled me since she was teasing me. I’d obviously looked so serious that she thought it was extra funny. I smiled and hit her on the arm and then she fell back laughing. I just thought how wonderful it was to see Sally laughing.

That was it I threw back the duvee and said ‘OK Sally Baxter I admit it I am Aunt Judith and I’m seriously going to kiss you until you have no breath in your body.

Sally was giggling so much that I couldn’t properly kiss her and then she slowed down and gradually our lips came together and she lifted herself from the bed to push me gently back onto my pillow. It was the longest and most passionate kiss that I’d experienced in my life and she was much more experienced than me slowing me down so that she was in control.

It was a wonderful experience and then her tongue touched mine and played gently along the tip and around it in a circular motion. She said that’s a Sally kiss that is my speciality. ‘ Ms Chrissy Taylor I hope it’s one that you’ll remember in case you think of kissing James this weekend.

I pulled her body towards me for more and she kissed my lips, my nose, my forehead and my ears. I was laying back by now not knowing what to do and she whispered ‘I love you Chrissy Taylor for being there for me when I needed a best friend.’

Whilst I am not so well endowed I felt something stirring that I’d not really experienced before and a sticky wetness in my knickers. Sally then lifted her leg over me and pushed my legs apart with her knees pressing her tummy against mine.

Then she pushed herself gently on to my tummy and then pushed down and relaxed and repeated it several times as if she was making love to me. The pressing became firmer and faster until she let out a sigh and then a small cry and a sigh and a cry and a sigh and a long sigh. I pulled her to me and hung onto her arching my back. Then she smiled and kissed me again and laid back with her arm under my neck.

I put my head on her should then we closed our eyes and fell asleep.
It must have been 3am when I next opened my eyes again feeling like I needed to visit the bathroom. I looked at Sally and she was curled in a ball with an angelic look on her face. I went to the bathroom and wiped myself dry before relieving myself.

When I returned to bed I changed my knickers and as I looked at her I wanted to wake her. I snuggled back by her side putting my cold feet on her warm ones but she just nuzzled me and wrapped her arms around me to make me warm so that I’d close my eyes. But I felt that I couldn’t sleep because I just wanted to repeat the experience.

I looked at her in the soft light and pushed the hair from across her face.
I laid back staring at the ceiling to reflect on the last few days and how much I’d enjoyed myself as Chrissy and how much had happened. I thought of mum and Gran and I wondered what Aunt Judith was like and wished I’d been able to meet her.

Then I recalled how difficult times had been for mum when we were young. I remembered an incident at Grans when mum and dad had a big argument with Gran and how dad had shouted before mum took us outside to sit in the car. After that mum and dad didn’t visit so regularly and seemed to argue a lot.

Maybe this was the start of them separating because not long afterwards he decided to leave us and went to live with a woman he worked with. Mum never forgave him and was upset for a long time. She’d often cry and we could never console her. I hated dad for doing this to mum and supported her by resisting his attempts to make contact. I declined to talk to him on many occasions and didn’t open his letters or his cards and birthday and Christmas gifts.

I guess I must have eventually fallen to sleep around 4am and so the next thing I heard was Sally rushing around to get ready for work since she had an early start.
She leaned over and kissed me and said she’d call me later about the arrangements and off she went saying thanks to mum on her way out.

I showered and made myself decent since Gary and Julie were up and about. Julie put on a jogging suit and some trainers and said she’d take me to work as promised and after A quick breakfast I picked up my bag and my suitcase and said by to mum.

On the way to work Julie said that she’d had a chat with Gary when they went to bed and told him that whilst I was her sister I had been born with a slight defect that needed corrective treatment.

He still hadn’t tumbled so she’d not said anymore to him and opted to re-visit the subject later especially since she said that he was more interested in a wrestling match. She said she’d lost so how about me?

We laughed together and I said that I’d lost too and she said ‘Really —tell me more’. I said ‘OK I might tell you later when I return from Birmingham’.
.
I arrived at the office on time and as I got out of the car I felt really good. The sun was shining and I felt nice inside. I wanted to be nice to everybody and was looking forward to the weekend away with Sally and to meet up with James again to see what he’d arranged for us.

When Kate came in she wasn’t in such as good a mood as me in fact she was a bit angry. I kept a distance and just placed her coffee on her desk and said good morning. She just looked over her glasses as she flicked through a file. She did manage a half a smile but I thought better to keep a low profile.

About 20 minutes later she buzzed me and asked me to pop in. I was a bit hesitant but she did at least ask if everything had gone OK the night before so I just said it was nice and that Gran had been very happy.

Then she told me that she’d reviewed some of the orders and the supplier performance records contained in the reports that didn’t make easy reading. She felt that the reports were not clear and that they needed to be checked and re-done. She wanted me to arrange a meeting with the section heads and to ensure that they were prompt. I had 30 minutes to gather everybody together in the Board room that I managed by the skin of my teeth.

The last to arrive was Jessica who had been difficult to find but luckily Anne tracked her down.

I could hear Kates raised voice since I was preparing water and a jug of coffee. She emphasized that she expected more professional reports and that everything be checked and proof read before she received them. Jessica made the mistake of speaking out and Kate jumped straight down her throat to say she should follow instructions and start setting a better example since she was in a senior position and no longer one of the girls.Jessica then looked across at me with an angered expression.

I think that she felt that I’d said something to Kate and as she left she turned and said ‘You derserve all that’s coming to you!’

To be continued…..

up
139 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I wonder, has Kate realized promoting Jessica over him was a bad

idea?

Jessica is foolish, IE trying to get everyone drunk at the bar, has a nasty streak and is poor in her work or at least not up to the standard needed at her level. She does little to encourage her staff to respect her. And she is easily jealous and vindictive. Time to demote her IF she can be salvaged or maybe better, time to fire her.

Seems this firm is suffering from the same troubles a firm that only advances men does... they are wasting potential by not promoting by merit. Good ol' boy network or good ol' girl network, either is wasteful, hurts moral and is plain stupid.

Question now is, just how nasty and stupid IS Jessica? She sounds out for revenge and she could out him or even worse.

John in Wauwaatosa

John in Wauwatosa

I have said before

ALISON

'and will say it again,Jessica is a prize bitch because she lacks confidence in herself.
She will do anything to cover her inadequacies,even if it means destroying someone else.
It has been my displeasure to work with people like Jessica,both male and female and the
males were more bitchy than the girls.

ALISON

At Last ‘A Life’ ~ Chapter 28

I am wondering just what Jessica has planned.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Theory X

Jessica definitely strikes me as a Theory X manager with a huge ego streak. Everyone and everything is to blame but herself - she probably regards herself as Little Miss Perfect. With Chrissy placed in what Jessica considers a more senior role than her own, she's now just as jealous (if not more so) of her than when she was Chris, and will probably try further strategies to attempt to alienate / humiliate her colleague.

I'm getting the impression she's increasingly disliked by the girls in the office, but as Jessica's their section head, they feel she has to be invited to all their socials. There are a couple of possible crunch points: (a) the girls secretly arranging their own socials, sans Jessica; (b) Jessica pushing Chrissy to the point where she can't take it any more. Jessica's hoping she'll then quit, but it would be more prudent if that's the moment when Chrissy opens the floodgates and reveals exactly how conniving Jessica has been.

I'm hoping that later on in the story, either (a) Jessica learns to moderate her behaviour, or (b) Jessica receives a P45...

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Christine and Sally: Wow!

Ole Ulfson's picture

Somebody please throw a bucket of ice water on me. I Think my office carpet is aflame!

And then there's Jessica! Again!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!