At Last ‘A Life’ ~ Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 3 An evening to remember

Sally stepped back and smiled. She had surprised me with the kiss and I was speechless for a few moments and then I returned her smile. She wasn’t drop dead gorgeous but she had a look about her that most girls envied and she attracted a lot of admiring glances from men. Compared to the first time that I’d met her she now seemed so much more relaxed and I was so happy for her. She squeezed my hand and I felt that I’d found a best friend. This was a new experience for me since friends are few and far between and I’d never really met anybody who I wanted to share my thoughts and activities with. Yet here was a girlfriend who seemed to like me and I didn’t know why she would even look at me dressed in this way as Christine. Maybe she could relate to me better than she could if I was Chris.How weird was this situation?

She said that she’d enjoyed our afternoon together and that I was so sweet and innocent that she’d wanted to help me especially since Jessica seemed to bully me and was more interested in humiliating me than in letting me join the party and having fun. I must admit that I couldn’t understand how she was a friend of Jessica since they were different personalities so I asked her if she’d known her for long.

Sally told me that she didn’t really like Jessica too much and that she’d met her through her friend Mary Jo who she’d shared a flat with. They grew up together and were friends at school.. Mary Jo and Jessica had some form of relationship in the past but Sally wouldn’t say anymore and said she’d tell me more later when we had more time. I sensed that the three of them were not comfortable with sharing accommodation and tolerated the situation. My opinion of Mary Jo was based on my meetings as a group where I was in my normal attire as Chris. She didn’t particularly seem worried that a male was encroaching but then I don’t really know if she thought I was straight or gay or if she had any interest at all. She was taller than the other girls and had a very active social life and was keen to keep in shape at a gym and by playing tennis and badminton. Quite the opposite of Jessica who is mostly a workaholic and different to Sally who is more of a shopaholic than a workaholic.

Right now we had to get ready and I looked forward to the chance to chat later. She hugged me and thanked me for being her friend and trusting her advice as an expert shopper so she made me laugh. I said it was my first time so who better to teach me.

We agreed she use the bathroom first whilst I unpacked my new clothes. She was soon undressed down to bra and pants and had no fear to walk around like this in front of me. She took care to use just half of the bath crystals leaving the remainder for me. The smell was nice and I watched as she removed her pants and bra and entered the water. She was so slim and her skin was very smooth and pale but she looked quite funny in a bath cap. She smiled, winked at me and put out her tongue with no apparent concern that I’d seen her naked. She seemed naturally slim and always could eat a lot and I envied her firm body and slim waist. Her legs were slightly muscular, much more than mine, due to the training she’d had in ballet and later as an ice skater. She had a wonderful bum that she said was due to many hours of ice skating and she’d reached a high standard before her friends split up for university so she’d stopped training. I wished I’d done more exercise like that.

As I unpacked I turned the TV to a music channel and Lady Gaga was singing. What a character she was and Sally likes her a lot so she shouted and asked me to turn up the volume and she started singing. I unpacked the bags taking care to hang the dress. I couldn’t wait to try it on. Then Sally called for my help since she had not been able to reach the bath towel that I took over to her and wrapped around her as she stood up in the bath. Wow I couldn’t believe my eyes. She was soft and warm and pink. She stepped aside and rinsed the suds away and then offered to run the bath for me. I felt strange and I wanted to kiss her to kiss me but I chickened out and turned to prepare the bath.
I was shyer than Sally so I decided to wear one of the dressing gowns. Sally sensed my nervousness and went into the bedroom to prepare her clothes.

She made a pot of tea and brought me a cup whilst I soaked in the bath. It felt so nice to listen to the music playing and to sip my tea and I could hear Sally singing again and she was dancing around. I’d never seen her relaxed like this before. It was like she felt safe and had managed to forget the bad experience of her boyfriend. I was so happy that she was making progress and hoped that I could help her more.

As I stood in the bath to dry myself I glanced across towards the mirror. I looked just like my sister even though I had no breasts save my man boobs. I wished that this one evening I could have a bust and truly experience my time as Christine rather than being an imposter.

I brushed my hair back and dried myself thoroughly. Sally came into the bathroom again and kissed my shoulder that caused me to shiver. I had the strangest feeling inside again and was full of mixed emotions. I was feeling feminine but I was attracted to Sally that seemed more natural for me as Chris rather than as Christine. She gently slapped my arm and went back into the bedroom.

Then we dressed together. Sally helped me with my new underwear and fitted the breast enhancers. Now I had this natural cleavage that appeared from nowhere and I paraded around the room looking in the mirrors and Sally couldn’t resist taking a few photographs. She was giggling like mad chasing me.

Then there was a knock on the door and I rushed into the bathroom whilst Sally answered. It was Jessica who wanted to borrow Sally’s curling tongs. She was a little bit loud since they’d all had a few drinks and she asked where I was and pushed the bathroom door open to find me. ‘Wow there what have we here?’ she’d said looking at me hiding as best I could behind the dressing gown that I’d picked up. ‘Well now I can see you aren’t a man at all so you’re no good to us tonight.- Mmmmm not bad boobies — where did those come from?’

She shook her head and said that dressed like this it looked like I needed a good sorting out and that she’d find someone to do it for me. She then said she’d talk to me later . She left to get ready and instructed us to meet with the others in the lobby in thirty minutes time. Then she turned to me and said ‘don’t be late!’ I wasn’t sure about her attitude towards me since she seemed to be aggressive but at the same time she clearly was more interested in me as Christine than she ever had been when I was plain Chris. Sally said that I should take care incase she had some mischief planned and that she’d stay close to me.

We finished dressing and Sally produced her camera once again. Even without make up I knew that I’d have no trouble being accepted as female. Sally helped me blow dry my hair and encouraged me to make an appointment for having it styled the following week at a friends salon so I accepted. I couldn’t believe how well the dress fitted and how comfortable it was. Sally just whistled and then helped me by applying make-up that really completed my new look. I was loving every moment of this new experience. Sally had a striking blue single shoulder dress with black leggings and opted for flat shoes so that I was slightly taller in my heels. I insisted to take some photos of her since she looked so beautiful.

We sprayed ourselves, packed our shoulder bags and then hugged. Then it was off to meet the gang.

As we walked along the corridor towards the lift we passed two guys who were clearly impressed. I was unsure and looked towards the ground so Sally took my arm and whispered to me .’see they fancied you’.

We were last down to the foyer and once again I seemed to be the centre of attention. I tried to deflect the comments and focus attention to poor Jane who was wearing a big ‘Getting Married’ badge and who looked really nice in a black dress and 6” stilettos. I wondered how she might dance and walk on these as the evening progressed. She is so sweet and so slim and had lost about half a stone in preparation for the wedding. I hoped that she’d not be too ill later to spoil her dress and that we wouldn’t look like a drunken female gang attracting bad publicity.

Jane had three elder brothers so she’d been the baby of her family and her brothers were always around to protect her if she went to bars and nightclubs. She’d always wanted a sister and Liz was her best friend since they were 6 years old so they’d become very close. Both of them were full of fun and giggled a lot. Liz was also engaged to be married but had decided to wait 2 years so her parents could save up. Jane had no worries on that score and seemed to be rushing into her wedding without being concerned about cost or even if she’d met Mr Right.

Anne had again been ‘Little Miss Organiser’ and she’d arranged a table at an Italian restaurant close by. Jessica had approved her choice even though she’d wanted Chinese food and decided we’d walk rather than take taxis. Then she insisted that everyone would share the costs equally and that she’d hold the kitty. So we all gave her the first 50 pounds of the night. We had one drink in the bar and then off we went to find the restaurant.

To be continued…

up
186 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Attraction!

Feeling like a girl and feeling attracted to a girl are as compatible a combination as salt and pepper; Yeppers! I really like this story.


Blissfully Monogamous Belle

At Last ‘A Life’ ~ Chapter 3

WOW! You and Sally really hit it off.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

you're so right Belle.

Thank you Julie Cole..... I too love this story's starting direction.... There's a lot of chapters to chase tho'... (I should talk - I write in chapters!) love Ginger.

Up close and personal...

Ole Ulfson's picture

Chris and Sally. I see nothing unnatural about being attracted to a girl whilst dressed as a girl. Most normal thing in the world!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Yes, I'm binging

on your stories, happy to have found a nice long one. So far this has been great fun, stopping just short of being a forced fem story and it is so good because it is walking that line of Christine wanting this, but unsure, so the people around are just pushing a bit and steering her into it. I love the way you are walking that line, it is perfect!

Binge Away

This was my first ever story I wrote anywhere. I posted it on BC way back in 2011. Thanks to the early encouragement from a few members I continued and I have enjoyed every minute. I found that sometimes I feel like writing stories against a challenge like a BC competition or the words of a song or a performance or a past event in my life, or a dream I've had.
I met some nice people too and I read some great stories.
My favourite multi-chapter story was Being Christana Chase by Admiral_Crunch. I only read it earlier this year.

Jules