Family Business Part 18

Printer-friendly version

Zak and Siri had watched as Hatter tortured the other guys. They couldn’t believe how creative she could be with the cattle prod and a butane torch. The butane torched came into play, when Agent Javon Woods wouldn’t talk from the cattle prod being used against him. Hatter grabbed the butane torch and started singing:

My nuts roasting on an open fire,
The smell nipping on my nose,
Can feel the pain heightened by my ire,
The smoke dressed all the flaming "toes".
Everybody wants some jerky and some jiggy Joes,
Got to quell the season's hype.
Blood sausage will come out by the flow,
Will find it nice to eat tonight.
You know that Fanta's on the way;
It's loaded lots of fizz and sugar by the way.
With every hyper child is going to cry,
To see if they can really learn how to fly.
Weeeeeee-*crash*
Song lyrics by: Max Power

Zak and Siri couldn’t believe how crazy Hatter was as she got closer and closer to Agent Woods with the torch. Siri wonders if Hatter was willing to use the torch on the guy. She watches as Hatter got close to Agent Woods's testicles and burned the hair on them.

“I’ll tell you what you want to know!” Agent woods felt the heat from the torch as it burned the hair surrounding his testicles.
Siri looks at Hatter “you’re crazy.”

“One hundred percent guilty and I have the paperwork to prove it.” A cheshire smile appears on Hatter’s face.

Zak looks at Shade “is she telling the truth?”

“I’m afraid so. However, I still love her.” Shade places a kiss on Hatter’s cheek.

Dakota extracts the information they need to prove Agent Woods's involvement and his connections to Abdulmejid himself. Once they have the information, Dakota places a call for pick-up.

“You know, Uncle Jack is going to be a little mad with us.” Aylin was looking at the door that got blown off the hinges.

“I think your uncle will be okay with it.” Shade was glad they kept the damage to a minimum.

Later in the evening:
Zak and Siri look at everyone sitting around the dining room table. Agent Woods and the merc’s they had taken out had been picked up by US Marshal’s. All the information and confessions they had gathered had been copied and given to the US Marshals.

Marshal Weather looks at everyone gathered at the table. He couldn’t believe how connected Mouse was and how many people sitting at the table were law enforcement.

“I have a question. Do you guys always look after one another?” Weather looks at Mouse and Gina when he asks that question.

“We protect our own and go after those criminals that normal law enforcement can’t touch. Why do you ask?” Gina was curious why this subject came up.

“Because I have never seen a family like yours before. You have a MI 6 agent, a private security contractor, and whatever your aunt and her people are sitting at this table.”

“Don’t forget, you have two MMA fighters sitting here too.” Hatter bites into an eggroll.

“Okay, two MMA fighters as well.” Marshal Weather couldn’t believe that the red-haired woman and her boyfriend were special agents.

“I think it’s cool.” Asher was sitting between Gina and Anika.

Zoey nods her head in agreement. She was enjoying the General Tso's chicken they had ordered.

“Our family have always been in law enforcement or military. Besides we're good at it.” Gina knew their family has handled a lot of dangerous missions.

“Well, remind me to never have you guys come after me.” Marshal Weather takes a bite of his curry beef.

Zoey stops eating and signs to Mouse. She gets up from the table and rushes to the front door.

Gina and Anika look at Mouse “what did she say?”

“We have company.” Mouse gets up from the table.

Just as she does, the doorbell rings. Anika looks towards Gina “are you expecting anyone?”

“No.” Gina looks towards Lilly.

“Do you know if Mouse was expecting anyone?”

“No.” Lilly was curious as well.

When Zoey gets to the front door and answers it. A surprised look appears on Mouse’s face when she spots her mother on the other side.

“Mom, what brings you here?” As Mouse steps past Zoey.

“I thought I would see what trouble my daughter has gotten into.” Countess Charlotte Basset looks at her daughter with a smile on her face.

Zoey moves past Mouse and hugs Charlotte. She had seen the Countess in her dreams.

“Who is this charming young lady?” Charlotte looks down at the young girl hugging her.

“Your new daughter, mom.” A smile appears on Mouse’s face.

Charlotte looks at the young girl as she hugs her. She taps her shoulder “it’s nice to meet you as well. Let’s go inside, sweetie.”

Zoey lets go of Charlotte and step aside to let her into the townhouse.

up
193 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Legal Confession?

BarbieLee's picture

Confession by torture isn't admissable in court so I'm guesing all the confessions were voluntary and all the screaming was left out of the tape by the time the Marshals picked up the killers?
Hugs LadyDragon623
Barb
Ruthless people deserve tit for tat

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

How did the countess know?

Samantha Heart's picture

I wonder if Morgana had something to do with this or maybe Jack him self, who knows.... as for the tourcher..... wellllll knowing Jack he has connections to... make charges stick or the person dissappear.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Now we eat

Jamie Lee's picture

Seems like after they've taken out the trash, they sit down to a nice meal. And it seems like their get together always occurs when trash needs taken out.

Zoey doesn't have to worry anymore about trash coming after her, since it's been removed and if anyone was still after her they'd be crazy to try with that small army around her. And if she goes back with Charlotte she'll be extra safe.

Others have feelings too.