Family Business Part 17

Printer-friendly version

The main entrance to the gym is blown off its hinges. Several guys charge into the gym tossing flash bombs and smoke grenades. Hatter and Shade were watching from their hiding spots. The two of them were wearing the specialized helmets that they used with their motorcycles.

The flash bombs and smoke didn’t bother them at all. They watched as eight men came into the gym. They were armed with rifles, wearing body armor and helmets. They watched as the men use hand signals to communicate with one another.

A smile appears on Aylin’s face, as she drops down from the rafter behind one of the guys. She puts her needler against the guy’s neck and pulls the trigger. The fast-acting coating on the needle punctures the guy’s skin and knocks him out. She lets the guy drop and goes for the next guy. She knew her needler wasn’t going to penetrate these guys' body armor.

Shade attacks the next guy with his bo-staff. He hits him right on his neck, knocking him out. One of the mercs turns around and fires at Hatter. She uses the body of the guy she had as a shield. She slips one of her throwing knives into her hand and throws it into the helmet face shield.

The guy stumbles backward, pulling the trigger on his gun. He hits another guy, and that guy goes down. Another fires at Hatter and hits her.
The bulletproof jacket she wore protected her from the bullets. She turns around quickly and throws one of her throwing knives into the face shield of the guy's helmet.

Shade gets hit by one of the mercs, but his heavy bulletproof jacket absorbs the impact. He swings his sword and shoves it through the guy’s
chest. He is thrown off his feet and when a flash grenade goes off near him.

Hatter looks up at the guy laying on top of her. Someone threw a flash grenade near her and Shade. She pushes the guy off her and looks over towards where the grenade came from and saw Dakota standing there. A guy was laying at her feet.

“Why did you do that?” Hatter stands up off the floor.

“I didn’t. He had it in his hand when I shot him.” Dakota saw the guy about to throw it at Hatter and Shade.

Hatter kicks the guy as she walks by the guy. She pulls her throwing knives out of the two men she threw them at.

“I’m going outside and see about turning the power back on.” Shade steps outside to see if he can turn the power back on.

Hatter and Dakota drag the mercs still breathing over to one pile. The ones they had killed, are dragged over to another pile. Luckily, there
were only three people that had been killed. After a few minutes, the lights come back on inside the gym.

“Looks like Shade has the lights on.” Dakota takes her helmet off.

“Oh, goodie! Now I get to play.” Hatter walks over to the one she used her needler on and starts removing his clothes and body armor.

“I’m worried about you, Aylin.” Dakota helps prepare another guy.

“Why?” Hatter looks at Dakota with a confused look on her face.

“Because you enjoy torturing the bad guys too much with electricity.”

“Why should it matter? They are bad guys, and they knew what they were getting into. Besides, look at this guy’s penis. It’s so puny.” Hatter had the guy she knocked out lifted off the floor by his hands.

Dakota strips a few more guys and suspends them off the floor. She hopes they were going to need to torture these too much.

“I got your play toys, Hatter.” Shade comes walking in with Hatter’s favorite torture toys.

Hatter looks over towards Shade and notices he had her black bag which had all her torture devices in it. She slaps her hands together and rubs them.

“Thanks, sweetie.” She kisses Shade on the lips.

“Hey, where do you want this guy?” Zak and Siri come walking into the gym with an unconscious Agent Javon Woods being carried between the two of them.

“Who’s that? And who are you two?” Dakota had no idea who the two Asian people were.

“I’m Zak and this is my wife Siri. We work for Gina Bounty and she instructed us to bring this guy to you. His name is Agent Javon Woods.” Zak looks at the two women and the guy.

He and Siri noticed several other guys were hanging by their arms. Siri looks at her husband and then back at everyone.

“Bring him over here.” Hatter had thrown another rope up to the rafters and had it hanging next to her.

“Okay.” Zak and Siri carry the unconscious form of Agent Javon Woods over to Hatter.

Hatter strips Agent Javon of his clothes and ties his hands together. Shade lifts him into the air by the rope. He secures the rope and steps aside to let Hatter have her fun.

Zak and Siri watch as the young girl dressed as the Mad Hatter take out some cattle prods. He looks at Shade and Dakota “she’s not going to use those, is she?”

A smile appears on Dakota’s face “yes, she is.”

“Ouch!” Siri couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

“Let’s wake our guy up.” Hatter gives the counter agent for the knockout drug from the needles on the first guy she shot.

“Wakey, wakey! Mr. Bad Guy.” Hatter touches the cattle prod to the guy.

The man shakes from being shocked as his eyes open. He loses control of his bladder as piss squirts from his penis.

“Oh, the poor guy pissed himself.” Hatter shocks him again.

The guy shakes as he feels the jolt from the cattle prod. He tries to keep from biting his tongue. The electrical shock he was feeling stops.
Dakota walks around to stand in front of him “who hired you to try and kill Marshal Weather and the young girl?”

Giotto just sneers at the black-haired woman standing in front of him. Another red hair woman was standing near him with a cattle prod.

“I would answer her question, because if you don’t. Well, my girlfriend enjoys playing with people.” Shade stands near the black-haired woman.

Giotto looks at the red-haired woman as she twirls a black cattle prod in her hand. He spots four of his companions hanging next to him and a guy he didn’t recognize. He looks at how many people were looking at him and his hanging companions.

“If I tell you, what are you planning on doing with us afterward?” Giotto looks at the black hair guy.

“Well, you’ll get a nice stay at one of our maximum-security prisons. As for how long you’ll serve, will be determined by the judge.” Shade didn’t know how long they would get.

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1!” Hatter touches the cattle prod to Giotto’s penis.

“Hatter! He was thinking about it.” Dakota looks at Hatter.

“He was taking too long. It was a simple yes or no question.” Hatter didn’t want to give him any more time.

Giotto looks at the red-haired teen. He was starting to hate her. He knew if he didn’t talk, she was going to keep torturing him or move on to his companion.

“Fine! I’ll tell you everything you want to know.” Giotto wasn’t getting paid enough by Abdulmejid to take this type of torture. He would rather take a bullet to the head.

“Damn! There goes my fun.” Hatter was mad because she wanted to torture the guy some more.

“Sweetie, you have four others and Agent Woods you can torture.” Shade hugs Hatter.

Hatter perks up and look at Agent Woods “I’m going to have fun with him.”

Siri leans close to Zak “what is with the red hair girl? Is she nuts or something?”

“I don’t know. This is my first time meeting her.” Zak was wondering the same thing about Hatter.

No one in his group enjoyed torturing people like she likes to do. He wonders if he would have the stomach to do some things like this. He wonders what these people did and if they worked for Mrs. Bounty.

Hatter leaves Shade’s arms and walks over to agent Woods and touches his penis with the cattle prod. She makes sure he gets a big jolt from her cattle prod. She was going to make him confess to the crimes he committed.

Agent Woods wakes up and pisses himself as the shock he received jolted him awake. He looks around and finds himself surrounded by five people. He notices several other guys hanging by their arms next to him.

“Hello, Agent Woods. It’s time for you to confess to your crimes.” Dakota stands in front of him.

“You can’t make me say anything.” Agent Woods wasn’t going to say anything.

“You’re right, I’m can’t make you say anything, but she can.” Dakota points towards Hatter.

“Please don’t confess. Because I want to have some more fun and watch you pee yourself.” Hatter causes the cattle prod to crackle.

“You don’t have the authority...”

“Hatter, if you would please!” Dakota was getting tired of the speech.

“With pleasure!” Hatter touches her cattle prod to Agent Woods penis and gives him a big shock.

Agent Woods screams as Hatter holds the cattle prod to his penis. He pisses himself as well.

“That’s enough, Hatter.” Shade felt sorry for the poor guy.

Agent Woods felt embarrassed for pissing in front of everyone. He looks at the person dressed like Blade from the movies. If he hadn’t stopped the red hair girl when he did. He would have emptied his bowels as well.

“Fine! I’ll talk. Just keep that crazy bitch away from me.”

Agent Woods screams again, as Hatter shocks him with the cattle prod.

“You shouldn’t have called Hatter, a crazy bitch.” Shade looks at Agent Woods.

“Talk, or I will let her go full bore on you.” Dakota was going to let Hatter have her fun.

“I’ll talk! Just keep that bitch away from me.”

Hatter was about to thrust the cattle prod into agent Woods’s penis. She is stopped by Shade “come on sweetie. Let Dakota take his confession.

up
171 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hatter got SOME fun.

Samantha Heart's picture

Hatter got to have SOME fun with 2 of the 5 prisoners, now how many more can withstand her cattel prod...

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Bravado down the drain

Jamie Lee's picture

That merc realized right away that he was in for a painful time, if fun for Hatter, unless he spilled everything. Plus, he didn't get paid enough to take one for the team.

Woods, despite his insistence not to talk, saw his bravado go down the drain with Hatters help.

It's easy to act brave, it's another thing to be brave after persuasion has been applied. Or continued persuasion was about to resume.

Others have feelings too.