Jem...Chapter 204

Printer-friendly version

Adam slept hard...things still hurt from the beating that he had taken though it had worked like a charm. He’d been moved to a private cell and his lawyer was pressing the cops to press the guy that had done this towards making sure that it looked like his father had put this together.

Donnie was out as far as he knew waiting for his court dates.

Justin was out on the same having plead out and offering to testify against his father.

It was all coming together.

Soon he’d be out and soon he’d be looking to seriously mess with Jason’s fucking life.

Jason was Angel Benton.

He was Jem the entire time and he was hiding out as a girl.

A damned convincing one as well.

He remembered the pass he made at Lucky’s.

And the fucking grease Monkey Remy Powers.

He likely knew...what kind of man lets his son do that kind of shit and prance around like that?

His mind turned around and around all the ways he might mess with them.

And turned over all of the fantasies he had of Angel.

A sneer and a smile met and mixed on his face in the dark.

If he wanted to act like a little bitch then he’d treat the little tranny like a bitch.

It was enough his hand moved down and he stroked one out picturing all of the ways that “Angel” would be crying out.

“She” was worth the toilet paper he used afterwards.

Morning came as did breakfast and then the visit from his lawyer as usual and then there was yard time.

Most of the other’s here avoided him.

He was involved in stuff bigger than their petty ass crimes and they knew it.

He found a place to sit and enjoyed the sunshine while he planned and planned.

He was not expecting someone new to sit down.

“Go away I don’t know you.”

The young man someone in his early twenties looked t him and something was off. This guy was clean shaven, and his posture wasn’t like anyone else here.

“You don’t have to know me Mr. Marshall you just have to listen.”

Adam looked him over again.

Saw the knife, a very real knife and not something improvised...he froze.

“I’m listening.”

“Simon Says...that Hannah and especially Summer Wilson are now off limits.”

Simon...Simon was his grandfather’s man. His sort of Alfred.

Simon who was retired British SAS.

Simon who he’d never had proof made problems solved for his family.

“Did he say why?”

“No, he said you are to obey.”

“Hmmm…”

The man rose. “No Hmmm about it, I’m to make it perfectly clear that you only have to be a living and functional heir.”

The fist came down hard and faster than he could ever had thought striking him in the face and another struck ribs and more blows rained down and somehow this man got tangled up in him as the county guards and the mounties in the building ran out and the alarm bell was ringing and whistles were going off and he felt something in his hand?

The man yelled.

“Knife! Knife! The fucker shanked me!”

Adam stared hazily at his hand and the man’s knife was in it and it was covered in blood.

He saw the man’s face inches from his own.

“There’s more of me get it. There’s more of me and you stabbed me for disrespecting you.”

Then the mounties and the guards were on him and he cried out as one of them hit him with pepper spray.

The man or someone else would kill him if he talked.

He’ll get more charges out of this, bigger, real charges...he had a weapon and stabbed someone.

He didn’t have a fucking choice either.

Summer? Over fucking Summer?

What the fuck was going on!?

up
191 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

*evil giggle*

Alecia Snowfall's picture

*evil giggle* I liked reading this one!

quidquid sum ego, et omnia mea semper; Ego me.
alecia Snowfall

"What the fuck was going on!?"

yeah, I'm a little confused too. And right now the only thing saving Angel is the fact he's not in a position to do anything ...

DogSig.png

Simon Says

My5InchFMHeels's picture

Simon is ensuring Adam stays away with hard time that can't be pinned on Adam2

So long for so short

My5InchFMHeels's picture

So long a wait for such a short chapter, but I'll take it... was jonzing for more of Angel... so Adam is likely to get more time... and from the sound of it, when he's about to get out he'll find similar circumstances.... after all, the guy did say there's more like him

love this

Chapter and that you are writing again, hope all is going well. This chapter seems to be leading up to more trouble for angel.

Glad to see a new chapter of

Glad to see a new chapter of Jem and finally Adam is getting a little of what he deserves!!

Glad to see you are back

I hope real life is treating you better. Yes, it was a short chapter, but there was so much in it. Please write more when you can. I do so love a dose of Jem in the morning.

Dawn

It's too bad Simon didn't

It's too bad Simon didn't include Jem on the do not touch list.

Thought the same

Myself. This just really sets Jem up for an even bigger hurt. Adam will take all the shit he would have given Hannah and Summer and try to dump it on Jem. I don't have any faith that the courts will keep him locked up very long.

It's about time that Jem's surgery was performed. That would help protect her when he threatens or tries to unmask her. "Look, female! See!"


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Jem

Couldn't happen to a better person, it's just too bad he probably won't learn anything from this when it comes to treating other people like people and not things.

I AM...

waif's picture

...just happy to see that Bailey is writing again.

Thank you for all you write and best wishes.

waif

Be kind to those who are unkind, tolerant toward those who treat you with intolerance, loving to those who withhold their love, and always smile through the pains of life.

First things first........

D. Eden's picture

Thank you for picking up and starting to write again Hon!

Twice blessed today - a new chapter for both of the Powers girls! Two of my favorite stories.

Second, I really, really didn’t expect this. If Simon is behind this, then you pretty much have to assume that Old Man Adam, the grandfather, is behind this. I’m not surprised really - not after how he treated Angel at the fair. If memory serves, he seemed quite taken by her, and he seemed to be not quite the devious asshat that his grandson is. Or at least he recognizes that Angel and the girls are good for the community, and that makes them good for business. Perhaps just as devious, but smarter?

Please, please, please write more soon!

D

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Hooray another chapter

Finally an Adam Chapter where I don’t feel like I need to completely scour myself with bleach and steel wool in a wire bristle brush although I do still feel dirty but nowhere near as