Jem...Chapter 69

Printer-friendly version

Jem…Chapter 69

Chapter 69

I’m laughing on the bed my hands over my face and knees pulled up trying to catch my breath but every time I look at Rayne and the…

It’s hot pink and jiggly silicone!

“Hey, what are you laughing at?” Rayne was smiling though and put her hands on her hips.

I do a few more giggles and take a few deep breaths and look at her. “I’m laughing at that. I’m sorry honey I know this was supposed to be fun. But that is way too lesbian girl advanced for me right now.”

Rayne blinks and laughs and slides onto the bed and out of the special underwear as she’s doing it. “That’s okay I just wanted to make you laugh more than anything, but if you ever wanted too…”

“Maybe…maybe when I’m uhm better suited for it or maybe ready a bit more?’

“It doesn’t matter Angel I just wanted to make you feel as good as you make me feel.”

“You do Rayne; trust me you do since I’m all uhm…sticky after y’know…”

“After I licked you’re clitty?’

I blush, just hearing her saying that, calling it that. I mean sure it’s different in the heat of the moment when you’re making love… “Yeah…and, and it did feel different Rayne it felt really different then last time…”

“Good different?”

I roll over on top of her and I kiss her deeply. “You made me really feel like a girl Rayne, like I was all shivery and delicate and beautiful…”

“Angels are beautiful.” She smiles and kisses me back and we end up making love again but I’m the one starting things with Rayne.

It’s different again, slower, way more touching and trailing of fingers and exploring and there’s the obvious things like loving the way that she tastes and I sort of snuggle face into her and drape my left arm over a leg and she has her other leg over my right shoulder and I’m laying on my tummy and taking this sort of way that I snuggle with my pillow way of holding her as I really take my time.

I kiss and lick and trace my lips or even the tip of my nose over and within her sex but outside too, her lips, that mound, her thighs…anywhere my head can get too without really moving from holding her like that.

I don’t know how long I’m there but it’s at least for two orgasms and the last one I lifted my head and used my fingers to keep her going as she played with her breasts and she cried up and literally danced horizontally on the bed.

The hottest and most beautiful sight I’ve ever seen really…and seeing her arch and shiver and flush and glow actually caught my breath and I had to climb up her and kiss her…and kiss her and kiss her and after awhile her just kissing and tracing her fingers over my body and playing with my nipples and all these sensitive places that just I never knew I had has me vibrating so when one of her hands slide down over the satin panties and just rubbed that one spot through the sheerness it didn’t take long.

I was seeing stars as she was sucking on a pre-breast nipple when that happened.

We cuddle panting smiling and kissing and I’m just sort of swirling with these girl feelings…what just happened wasn’t in anyway for what I’d ever describe as sexually male.

And it really felt right.

“Wow…I’m really sticky now.” I murmur as I kiss taste a shoulder.

“Sex is like that Angel especially for us girls it’s great sometimes like tonight but it’s…it’s what it is and that’s messy.”

“Well I think I could deal with girl messy a little better than this.”

She looks at me a little concerned. “But this was okay right?”

I kiss her softly. “This was amazing it was better than okay, this was amazing but I really need to get cleaned up honey.”

“That bad?”

“Care to slide your hand into my panties and find out?”

She makes a cute sort of disgusted scrunchie face. “Ewww…no.”

I actually giggle because it is funny but I really need to get clean. I kiss her and slip out of bed and get some clean things and I go and I take a long bath. Well after calling out if anyone wants the tub.

I settle into a hot bath after pouring this peach scented bath foam stuff into it. I like the smell and I like the girliness to it. It’s kind of freeing to not have the whole thoughts of I shouldn’t do that or like that that I was having when I was doing stuff like this. No guilt really just enjoying this.

Actually other that washing it, the bath is just great and coming from being a guy and thinking that showers are the only way to go it’s just nice to sit in the heat and the bubbles and just let everything go like all loose.

I even mellow out and sing while I’m in the tub. I like the acoustics in here it’s gotta be the whole singing in the shower thing but instead I’ve got my hair up and I’m just soaking and singing out. *Who will save your soul.* by Jewel just because I like the song.

Once I’m out of the tub I lotion myself up and moisturize my face and while I’m absorbing all of that I clean the bathroom before applying a bit of powder and slip into my bra and panties. I can’t help the sigh of my panties sliding on and setting everything into place.

I carry the towels out and toss them in the laundry hamper and hear the girls all downstairs so I go to my room and grab my Hamilton Steelheads jersey and wear that as a nightshirt and stop and smell it. Rayne wore it last and despite it being washed there still the hints there in the material now of her perfume and that makes me smile.

Another advantage of being a lesbian.

When your lover wears your clothes you get to smell her sometimes and that’s just. It’s that…oh better instead I take the jersey off and go to Rayne’s room and I get one of her sweaters and I slip that on as my nightshirt…oh even better.

And she’s bigger than me and with the great bust she has it’s almost hanging on me like a guys shirt would.

Smiling I head downstairs to where they’re all at in the living room and they’re playing guitar hero and on the computers talking to some of the fans and I can smell fresh popcorn throughout the place.

I grab a bowl and sit with Rayne on the couch and I love this way she’s looking at me. I was this whole thing where she glanced my way and then what I was wearing registered and she gave me this long slow look.

It was warm and loving and a little hungry and sort of smug. Good smug, like that almost way a guy would get when he’s got that whole that’s my girl thing going on.

I grin around a mouthful of popcorn as she pulls me close. And we just cuddle and watch the girls play until it’s our turn and we take up our guitars and just goof off and play and jam and try stuff that we don’t usually play but are really fun at the same time.

It’s actually just that for about three hours mixed with popcorn and talking a bit on the computer and me and Rayne actually taking turns painting each others toes.

In the end of the night Rayne and I spend a sweet twenty minutes just kissing, not even the really yummy naughty kisses but these long and passionate and these sweet over and over again kisses.

I sigh and step away and walk backwards to my room. “Goodnight Rayne.”

She’s not as surprised as she was the first time I went to bed without her, instead she smiles and turns and walks backwards to her room smiling at me the whole time too. “Goodnight Angel.”

We both go to bed but we ended the night just sort of flirtilly leaning on our door frames and staring and smiling at each other in this almost…no you hang up…kind of way. It was just a few moments before we went to bed but it was awesome.

I really do think it’s a good idea even though we’ve been together and made love and love each other that we have our own space, that we don’t fall headlong completely into that whole in the same bed thing.

I put fresh sheets on my bed and grab my favorite comforter and fall asleep a really good sleep too. There’s this feeling of a lot of weight lifted off of me. I’m glad that Rayne and I went and did this. It’s trying and finding a way in spite of the things with my gender issues and with the way our way we went about it was an utter flop. I think if we waited that I might have gotten more scared to try and that…that would be a bad thing.

Instead we faced up to it, we tried and I honestly feel like I connected more with myself since we made love, and had love made to me like I’m the girl that I’ve realized I am. That means a lot inside getting to feel sexually physically in a way that matches my gender in my heart.

One of the big lessons when I lost my mom and even meeting the girls I’ve learned life can change pretty quickly.

And it was really nice to get woken up with Rayne running her fingers through my hair. (I was face down into the pillows.) and kissing me. “Good morning Angel.” with the taste of fresh coffee on her lips mixed with her lipstick.

“Mmm…morning Rainbow.” I still sort of have my eyes closed but I’m smiling.

“Rainbow…you too huh?”

“It’s cute, I like it.”

“I’m not cute, Kimmie’s cute, I’m not cute.”

“You’re cute to me, and smart, and sexy and amazing.”

“Angel…..” She’s doing that happy whine thing.

I stand up on my knees and push the sleeves of her sweater up on my arms and wrap them around her neck. “It’d true and if I have to keep telling you all the time in order for you to believe it then I will.”

Rayne’s blushing a lot now and smiling too and it’s that adorable kind of blushing when they’re not used to getting the attention or just someone actually telling them stuff like that.

I tilt my head and duck down since she’s doing that tucked thing girls do when they’re blushing and I kiss her deeply this time my arms still draped around her neck. It takes a moment before she’s kissing me back and unlike or soft, loving, sweet kisses from last night these ones are naughty fun French ones.

I started them this time though.

I kind of liked the edgy sexy way it made me feel.

“Breakfast?”

Rayne nodded. “Sure, I…I could eat.”

She pulls me off my bed and onto my feet and I’m in no hurry to get dressed and stuff yet so all I do is grab a pair of my track pants and run a brush a few strokes through my hair so it’s more or less going the same direction before I pony tail it with a scrunchie and head downstairs.

Brooklyn passes us shower wet and hair a mess looking still half asleep and holding a big mug of coffee and she opens Kimmie’s door and we’re blasted by the sound of her drumming like mad to some heavy metal song.

I look over at Rayne. “Was that?”

“Battery by Metallica yep.”

“At twenty after six in the morning?”

“And now you know why we got one of the places down by the railroad tracks.”

“Yeah…still gotta respect the level of drumming that she’s doing that’s some serious stuff.”

“Yeah still prefer Tom Sawyer though.”

“I’d love to get Kimmie singing I think she could do a great cover of Cyndi Lauper.”

“You do a great cover of Cyndi Lauper.”

“I’m a fan she’s actually kind of amazing.”

“You’re a fan of a lot of people Angel.”

“I’m your biggest fan Rainbow.” I smile and kiss her again and I walk into the kitchen.

I make some scrambled eggs and get us all some toast and some granola for breakfast along with some frozen orange juice.

I have a large glass of milk to wash down my women’s multivitamins that I bought because one I think a multivitamin is a good idea and since I am a transgendered girl I should maybe try and balance out some of the stuff I need as a girl that I’ve been neglecting. Hey maybe it’ll help? I offer some to the girls each and they actually look at me and I look at them and Rayne’s the first one to take one and Brooklyn takes one frowning.

“I’m going to go into shock y’know my body’s not used to this stuff.”

Kimmie makes a face. “No Flintstone vitamins?”

“No…but we can get some.” I grin as she takes one making a face.

Brook rolls her eyes. “Kim, c’mon put your big girl panties on already.” Kim kames a face and gives her the finger. “Life should be where you can wear whatever kind of panties you want.”

Rayne gets another coffee. “You’re wearing your Hello-Kitty panties aren’t you?”

“Maybe…” she grins.

Brooklyn groans. “I’ll never understand you Chinese people and your obsession with Hello Kitty.”

“I’m Japanese not Chinese.”

“Same difference.”

“It’s not the same difference!”

And off they go going back and forth with their whole Chinese and Japanese thing only with Kimmie tossing her observations of Brooklyn being Irish and doing this really funny imitation of Eliza Doolittle or someone like that coming on to Mike with that really bad over acting UK barfly girl.

Which get’s Brooklyn yelling at her and swearing in Japanese, yes Brooklyn doing the Japanese and it’s just to the point where Rayne and I are hanging onto each other laughing.

I love my friends and they hug me and are still doing it after they’ve left the house and pulled out in the car. I walk Rayne to the van and kiss with her some before she has to go in for her shift.

I hug myself and watch her drive off to work before heading back into the house and I get changed into my homey clothes for house keeping and toss on some thick socks.

Okay I have chilly feet half the time and I know I’m skinny but isn’t that like kind of a girl thing?

Anyway dressed I put on the tunes we have for our play lists on the computer and plug it into the speakers and I start with the housework. Cookies and bread dough the cookies in the oven and the bread dough rising and then the laundry to the basement and going and up and do the dishes then switch out more cookies and do the dusting and the some more cookies and a coffee and two cookies from the first batch and yeah I am doing a lot of things and doing them kind of fast and the last batch of cookies in and then I grab the swiffer and some Lemon Pledge and do a really fast polishing if the wood in the house and coffee table and then pop the bread in an get the clothes in the dryer and some of them on our clothes line and do the vacuuming.

It’s amazing how much housework you can do when you’re listening to The Dollyrots and The Bangles. All of the house work that needs to be done is done and in just about three hours. Its ten o’clock and I get some of the cookies and some of the bread and I head down to see Rick at the hardware store.

He’s there when I get there and his girlfriend too and I smile. “Hi guys, I come bearing gifts!” And I give her the bag of baked goods and she opens it and shoves her head in and takes a big inhale of the smells.

“Oh, this smells awesome, you didn’t have to do this.” She says but she’s all smiles.

“Hey just being neighborly and you guys come to our gigs so I thought that it’s be a nice gesture.”

“It is Angel and you spoil us.” Rick says as he gives me a one armed hug and takes a cookie. “So what canff we do fer you.” he says with a mouthful and a smile.

“I need some paint and I’m looking for something that’ll be good for our new garbage box.”

“Okay, here I’ll show you what you need.” He leads me to the paint section and I get some green and some blue since Dad and them made two sections in the bin for our trash at the end of the driveway. We needed one because while we live in town we don’t have a dumpster like at an apartment and if you leave it out you get animals into it so Dad and the guys built us one. I also get a can of pink spray paint and purple spray paint and metallic silver spray paint as well.

I pay them and stay for a coffee as the entire staff has decided to decent on the stuff I brought and Rick’s dad is eating the fresh bread already. I get some hugs and head home and go to the computer and print off some stencil shapes for butterflies and I cut out different spots for the pink and the silver to go and head out and paint the garbage box green and blue for the wet and recyclables and then I let it dry as I go inside and get warmed up and get the instruments set up for tuning and polishing and to go over all the gear from the cables to the connectors.

Once that’s set up I use the stencils to put a bunch of as close as I could get them butterflies like the one’s we use for our logo.

Yeah we have a Starlight Butterfly garbage box.

I stow the rest of the stuff in the garage and bust myself with the gear work and then decide to play awhile.

I start off once I have the cameras going and I set up the drums for the song on the keyboard and I play *Gravity.* By John Mayer.

I love this song and it’s a great tune and I get really into playing the guitar and let my hair down out of the pony tail and really get into the guitar in the song and the singing and then go from playing that into playing some serious, serious guitar or more like trying to play along with this amazing guitarist Joe Bonamassa…

*High Water Everywhere.* It’s a great bluesy tune and he sings or rather there’s vocals which helps me keep up actually a lot better I sing along with the words on the screen and play my ass off really getting into it. I’d love to have Kimmie on drums with this and some of the more complex stuff I muff and have to start over, and over.

I blush into the camera and take a drink. “Okay High Water Everywhere take five.” I finally get the guitar right but it’s nowhere as seamless as he can play but I’m pretty darned proud of the way this turned out.

My hands are sore from playing that hard for that long but I’m seriously feeling proud of myself for doing as good as I have. Brooklyn might have got this don’t faster but this is one of his easier songs for me. I’d love to have the talent to play *Just got paid*

I need a break from the guitar and go to get some dinner.

Tuna fish on whole wheat toasted bread and a piece of cheese and an apple later and I’m sitting back down in front of the computers with a hot mug of chai tea and I talk to the fans which are from everywhere now a days and sometimes it’s easier to type back and forth.

Some of them honestly seem surprised that I’m dressed down so much in from of the cameras.

“Well, I’m home. As much as you girls and maybe some guys like the looks and costumes I wear it’s the real world and I’m not likely to run up and down the stairs in my heels and a mini doing my laundry.”

That leads to all sorts of talk and it’s mostly girl talk? I mean I talk about the make-up I know and I’m honest about it and I talk about yes I’m seeing some one and that yes she’s a girl. That doesn’t really throw my fans as they were pretty sure from the videos that Rayne and I are an item. But we talk about some of the LGBT stuff, and women’s rights stuff because some are scared of what’s going on down in their states but there’s also other girls there that are in other countries logging on and suddenly my sites become this serious talk about our places in the world, all of our hopes and dreams and our fears.

It’s so humbling and with all three computers going we’re talking and we’re even crying together just over stories and stuff and the bullying ones really get to me and we have three trans fans one in Brazil, one in Singapore and another in California. I know we have more likely but I actually Skyped with these three and it made me crying smile ay just how excited they were.

I honestly had no idea that we had this decent a following online. Not until I check our numbers and stuff and they’re up.

Way up, there’s a lot of I-tunes sales too on most of our stuff but Oncology is first in our sales then it’s Invisible and then Billy Holiday as our top sellers. There’s a lot of comments too and Oncology has really hit home all across the board and Invisible really I guess is one of the songs that the bullied kids get, and very popular with the EMO kids.

We actually, are building a lot of money up in our accounts online and we so need to talk about it when the girls get back because there’s…there’s.

“There’s nearly three grand here.”

up
260 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very Nice

That loving, caring, nurturing, arms wrapped around each other, deep and all encompassing love, is soooo good when you find it, so hold on with both hands and wrap your self up in it, because it may get away from you. plus cleaning! you rock Bailey, thanks alot

Draflow

Thanks Draflow, it means a lot really that you enjoyed this.

Angel's just getting her feet under her with stuff with her and Rayne. And getting past the bump in their love really gave her a boost. And yes cleaning Angel actually doesn't mind housework but she doesn't really think of it as a girl thing but a her thing.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Pocket Watch

Snooker players pocket their pinks! Love depicted with great accuracy Bailey you're such a slush puppy xx k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

Thanks K-jo:)

That's an interesting comment and I enjoyed writing this one especially the girls doing their toes. It just seemed to fit the togetherness vibe.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

I think you liked the Love scene?

I'm really glad that you enjoyed that, it was a great scene to write along with the rest of things.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...A Proud Big Brother.

Bailey Summers

Good Chapter

Elsbeth's picture

Good chapter as always, glad to see that Angel is moving forward, and their band is doing well.

Hugs

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Thank you so much Elsbeth:)

I'm really glad that you enjoyed this chapter. Angel is trying to make active strides in her life and being active and thinking about it makes more of a difference.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Wow that's a good amount of

Wow that's a good amount of money from iTunes sales and it's only been a few weeks.

The girls are gonna be excited, got I can hear them sceaming from here (giggles)

Great stuff

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Oncology and Invisible have good market qualities.

Between the cancer touched crowds and the ones that like Emo music they're getting a lot of feed plus they're getting a significant global online following too. There's a lot of people that are really dumping the regular music industry for the online ones and with Starlight Butterfly doing their stuff on so many sites they're getting good saturation and they do sooo much candid stuff too.

But yeah the girls are going to freak:)
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...The Godfather;)

Bailey Summers

Awww!

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

A very sweet love scene that gets back to what really works between Rayne and Angel - just enjoying each others company. :-)

Fantastic news on the sales front, though Angel better remember to cover the taxes on their earnings. Don't want her to end up going to prison for tax evasion like Al Capone!



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Angel would definitely agree.

She'd even say getting really back to having fun and being friends was and is the best part of them repairing what happened. Angel will have the taxes covered and still they'll have enough left over to be an impressive amount.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

It is great that Angel is

Pamreed's picture

It is great that Angel is finding herself!! Having someone you love makes life
so much better!! It is also great that they are now making money!!

Hugs,
Pamela

"I didn’t fit as a boy, but being a girl made sense. "

I think consciously trying to find your way really helps.

Angel's lucky despite the Adam thing she's been out of school and able to discover herself and think on it a lot too. Making money will help but Angel is going to be the voice of reason about that too I think.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

young rock stars

like sports people can wast so much money when its new, its always easier to up scale your spending than the other way. these are good girls though.
great chapter, thanks

You Rock

Bailey Love your stories
Love and Hugs
Hanna

Love And Hugs Hanna
((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))
Blessed Be
2889.jpg

Thank You so much Hanna:)

I'm really glad that you enjoyed this chapter:)
Keep warm girl:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers