Jem...Chapter 136

Printer-friendly version

Jem… Chapter 136

*Justin……………….

Adam had just gotten back from his time in Toronto and he seemed like he was in an okay mood when he called me. I rolled off the couch and started to get ready for the day and school.

He left me in charge while he took off and I went through the motions this weekend too putting up with the family. Yeah turkey day as usual was just more shit that I didn’t want to deal with so I didn’t and instead I headed out to the trailer. It’s up past the old logging yard and up on the bluff and I drank some of Adam’s booze, smoked up a little and went out and played with the AR-15 to get better with it.

Better than staying at home.

My family’s poor assed white trash and if Adam was going to be like gone then so was I.

Adam’s got all the fixings out there junk food and nice furniture and good booze and like a nice BBQ with like all the steak and things that you’d ever want.

Way the fuck back in the woods no one really has a clue that this place exists.

There was enough to do anyways riding herd with things like stopping into the motel and checking on things there and the girls and keeping them on track too.

Jenny Cortez was there shaping up really well since the last time I’d seem her. We broke her in and all out on the boat with the guys here in town that were doing the meth thing and since then she’s had a lot of black ice and that’s kept her numb as shit while she was in school.

Hooked, and dwelling on what happened and now she’s like got a taste of cash with her card and being high and now…well now she has a taste for dick. There’s nothing like seeing them hit bottom…and that way that they get when they figure out that they’re fucked, that we have them in debt and we have them on tape and we can wreck not just their lives but like those of her family.

They just fall apart and give themselves up to the drugs and the sex and being the sluts that they all are. And they are man, Adam’s like right I’ve seen it like a dozen times already that they by right into the card thing and the cash and even when they find out that they are fucked they all go with it…and some of them are enjoying it, the sex, the drugs, all of the cash and if they play ball and stuff they get to like cruise right through high school in our little social club.

She was with the girls doing the bikers, they’d come back from looking for Jason in Toronto and that was a serious bunch of nothing.

They’re here to deal with Mike. They should be dealing with Mike and now they’re all pussed out and waiting because of like two effing bikers from cattle-humping country?

Fucking cops kid and he’s like a rat too.

They need to get on with their freaking jobs and deal with him and stuff.

And deal with those two mother fuckers protecting Jason’s dad and family.

I didn’t like the little fucker really he was one of those kids that thought that his shit didn’t stink. He’s like me, white trash and he just wouldn’t smarten the fuck up. This is Harper’s Point this is Marshal Territory and it’s always been that.

And it was like he just couldn’t get that.

Like he thought, like he actually thought that he was just as good as Adam.

Better than me, the looks that little shit would give me just…

And his old man that fucker Jeremy Powers.

Like he was some kind of freak too right? The house and the garage and the whole yard and stuff he had was like all owned like between him and a bunch of other Power’s people and it wasn’t in debt either.

Adam looked, he had people look all through junior high actually to like try and fuck with his old man.

The closest thing he was even able to do was to have a fence be required to be built around the shop and the scrap yard because of property values and junk. He tried once to rezone it but the guy new that the town might like try something like this and when he bought and set up the place he butted his property right next to the industrial park.

And that whole area was zoned industrial by Adam’s grandfather in case he wanted to expand some of his businesses that were in there. So like the old guy said no when Adam went to him about it once and told Adam that these Powers asses weren’t worth it. And apparently he was very adamant about the No he gave over that.

So yeah we fucked with him even harder at school.

And I hated the kid…like I said I hated him and I still do since he always looked at me like I was beneath him.

Like him looking at Adam like they were equals and me like I was like Adam’s dog or something.

So yeah I really want to get the fucker.

And I caught a foot in the face when he broke Adam’s nose and he fucking gave me a black eye and a bloody lip.

He’s going to like pay for that, for all of it even after Adam has his piece of him.

I get showered and dressed and I leave ignoring my folks and my sister and I get in my car and I head off to go and meet Adam.

I use the car’s blue tooth. “Hey where are you?”

“In my car and heading to Starbucks to pick up some things.”

“How was Toronto?”

“Boring and unproductive, No sign of Jase and then the meetings with the few songwriters were less than stellar.”

“You’re still going to do the whole record label thing then?”

“I need something that’s mine Just, I think there’s good money in it and press and this way I can use it as a stepping stone in time to get into media and telecommunications.”

“Cool brother I’m right behind you.”

“Good because I’m going to need you once things get enough like mass to them.”

Mass to them? See this is why Adam is like effing smart it’s why he’s going to like run it all someday. “We’re bros dude, anything you need literally anything.”

“Well go pick up Jenny and Elise and Joanna with your car but stop and get coffee’s and things for them and their folks and the usual stuff from Tims and I’ll meet you at school…fuck!”

“Dude what’s wrong?”

“Fucking Mike…that asshole knew where I was going and shit…again and he just cut me off…again.”

Adam sounds pissed off to like no end.

Mike Sterling or O’Connell whichever he goes by has had it out for Adam since he showed up and he’s like Jase’s cousin so he has a beef with us and mostly Adam because we have a beef with Jason.

And he’s like tight with that other like cousin that Angel chic.

They’re all like fucking bad news because Jase is the little bastard he is and then he fucks off like the little coward he is and then the effing cavalry shows out with like Powers extended family showing up and stuff.

She hot yeah in that stage model skinny way and Adam has a total thing for her because she’s just as pyscho as Jase was and that just.

She’s trouble, Mike’s trouble, Jeremy Powers is trouble and it’s trouble we don’t really fucking need. Not with the thing going on.

“Are you okay though?”

“Yes, I’m fine just this is getting really old.”

“We gotta do something about him Adam like seriously this shit’s getting out of hand and people are like talking and they’re even supporting Jase.”

“What…who is?”

“I seen a couple of things around town with like water jugs and support Jason Powers on them. That lezzie cunt that Jem chic’s licking has one at Wal-Mart and there’s like one at this gas station that’s close to the old mill road that place with like all the old candy.”

“The bikers’ are still in detente with those two here in town.”

“Yeah, friends of that fucking Edmonton tranny freak.”

That little bit was easy enough to find and all that Jenna was actually fairly YouTube famous and stuff a while back and she’s dangerous too. Bikers go to their /diner place and so do like cops and her old man is a Powers and he was a Canadian Forces Sharpshooter and a Lawyer.

“Yes and that’s a problem that I want to leave, I need those bikers here in town and their money when it comes time.”

“Well what about the McWhitter Boys?”

“I wanted to hold them back for something else but I’ll think on that too.”

“Okay dude like whatever we just really need to deal with him…I don’t like that Jase is fucking with us from even as far away as he is.”

“He’s not; he can’t not panhandling and on the run but it does look that way.”

“We got to do something.”

“I will, it just needs finesse.”

“Okay, like I said like in your corner like forever bro.”

He hangs up and I head to Tim’s first before picking up the girls and I use my credit card and I get the we’re a bunch of good-guys parental party packs and that’s a can of coffee and a box of croissants and éclairs and a couple of gift cards and of course coffee and timbits for the girls I’m picking up.

It’s the usual effect too I call the girls and tell them I’m picking them us and for them to dress nice and be nice when I show and they’re still shell shocked from their fuck-work on the weekend and they’re all jonesing for a hit and they all take the coffee and timbits because sugar helps the high and I smooze their parents because their daughter are now in “the good crowd.” and that all works.

They want their parents to think that, they want everyone to think that and they’re getting picked up by me in my convertible so it all looks cool.

Hell Joanna’s in three weeks now and she’s into it.

Fuck she’s even giving me they eyes from under her sunglasses like she wants something.

I start driving with all of us in the car and she’s squirming in the seat and Jenny looks still haunted and shell shocked and Elise is sort of in between it the two of them and I stop and park and look at Joanna. “You want something?”

“You have a hit, just like a little one to like get me started?”

“Suck my cock first.”

“Okay sure.”

She’s that jonesing and she’s that eager that she wastes no time getting my cock out and giving me a blowjob right there in front of the other two and Elise is staring and watching and so is Jenny.

I give Joanna a small hit of black ice when she swallows and shows me her open mouth and she slips into the back seat and takes out her pipe and fires it up and the other two are watching her intently.

Effing junkie whores.

I stuff myself back in and drive and those two are suffering and that’s the point.

They’ll do and date whoever we want at this point or soon enough.

We pull in ahead of Mike when we get to school this time and it’s taken a few tried but we’re learning to avoid his little fucking games like the stuff he did that time with the dogshit.

But even as things are now, he’s still in what has always been our section and in Adam’s spot.

Grrrr…fucking bastard.

We all get out and head over to meet Adam and Helena who’s his sort of newest squeeze and she’s not one of the trifling chic’s he’s usually just using she has money and it’s looking like they’re definitely into each other a little bit.

Well Adam likely fucking hates her because well she’s like the rest only her folks actually does have cash and like power and everything.

I guess he has to date once in a while in his social circle.

She doesn’t even go here she’s just here sort of slumming and she goes to Harper Academy and she sticks around to like make sure people know who she is and that Adam’s hands off to the other girls and then she gets picked up by her car and driver just before the bell for us.

I’m walking in with Adam and he has the look of a guy who just got laid too or like blown at least and people sort of move out of our way and some of the little shitheels look at us like they’re jealous and like they want to be us.

Of course they want to be us.

We head to class and we take our usual places with Adam and I sitting close to our desks but actually sitting up on top of the counter at the back of the class. So lords of our domain and we’re opening some of the doughnuts and things for the others and we’re drinking our coffees.

Adam bought me a Starbucks.

Yeah that’s right, we’re that tight he gets shit for me, we’re bros.

He’s drinking and looking out over the kids for something?

“What, we got a new face?”

“No, Carmen’s not here today, again.”

Joanna drinks her coffee and does that little cutesy-stoned head tilt back and forth. “I saw her like the other night she’s like not hanging with us anymore and shit she’s hanging with Mike and that bitchin girl band his girlfriend’s like in.”

Adam stops drinking his coffee. “Carmen’s hanging around with Mike?”

Joanna shrugs. “Act…tually, I think she’s ditch-lickin one of the girls that gothy tubbashit that sits on her ass with the computers and stuff.”

Adam tilts his head and then looks at me. “I don’t know that one.”

I shrug. “News to me, I thought you just had a thing for the pink one.”

Joanna giggles. “Pinkie pie!”

Adam actually smiled at that. “Angel, her name’s Angel.”

Joanna looks confused. “I thought that her name was like Jem?”

He gives her that you’re an imbecile smile and the girls sit around us as some of the others approach and start to look the girls over and then phones are out and money is literally flowing through the air as we’re all just “texting”… yeah online banking is great and we’re booking the girls for dates and other things for some of these losers.

I look as Mike comes in and he’s eyeballing us and I give him the look of what the fuck are you looking at and he smiles at me and then he’s sitting with some of the freaks and geeks and stuff and he’s talking to them and has his phone out and doing stuff.

Adam’s like. “Don’t stare, he’ll get his.”

“Yeah how the bikers won’t touch him?”

“I’m still working on that, but the word on Carmen’s interesting enough…I wonder what she’s been able to find out?”

“What…dude did you?”

“No, but I still own her little ass and I might need to remind her of that.”

I look at him and he’s staring off a little as the teacher is coming in and there’s this black-ice hard glint in his eyes.

“Carmen’s still mine…and Angel will be too…I always get what I want.”

up
200 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

You might not get what you want

Podracer's picture

"But if you try some time..."

Though it might not be what you expect, Adam boy.

Carmen's real friends may be tested, I'm sure they will not be found wanting.

"Reach for the sun."

Adam's dog

that sums Justin up to a tee (although more ankle biter than junkyard). these parents can't all be this stupid. you mess with a man's little girl, you just might eat a bullet. A good (sleeze, yeah I know we need them form time to time) chapter, thanks

Yeah Justin is a definite shit.

A lot of these parents are that stupid, people never think these things happen that drugs aren't all over the place, that kids aren't havjng sex that the clean cut Menendez boys would never have...or that Columbine would have been unthinkable.

But...

* Hugs and Howls *

Bailey Summers

"I always get what I want.”

not good. the more he focuses on Angel the bigger the chance he figures out her secret ...

DogSig.png

It might make all the difference.

If Adam were to find out that Angel is Jason, given his temper tantrums, I think Adam would do something drastic, public and stupid. He's been wanting Angel for weeks and weeks. Suddenly finding out that Angel is the person he's been hunting for would probably push him way over the edge.
Or maybe not.

"Carmen's still mine"

That's one bet Adam's likely to lose (as is the second half of the sentence) - with Carmen now SLB's official hair/makeup artist, she'll likely be getting a cut of proceeds from the various gigs they do - so if she has a Blackjack credit card, it's likely that (a) nothing more is being spent on it, (b) she'll soon be in a position to start paying off the balance.

However, it may take a "reminder" from Adam and friends to persuade her to mention the card to Angel and (extended) family - but on the other hand, it could act as a trigger for Mike to do some surrepticious digging into the Marshall's financial services company. No doubt when judgement is (eventually) served on the Marshalls, one factor will be coercing minors into taking out high interest credit cards.


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Actually, it's worse than

thliwent's picture

Actually, it's worse than that.

If Adam tries going after Carmen legally, well, legally that tape Angel recorded will likely appear, too.

And that gives them probable cause to investigate the Powers...

Angel passed Carmen's card with the flash drive to Bobby.

But Mike’s still going to be looking closer at Adam after the things he and Angel discussed. Though paying off the balance is a good idea he still has lots to blackmail her with.
* Great Big Hugs *

Bailey Summers

The true test of loyalty and friendship.....

D. Eden's picture

Is having faith in those you call friend, and that goes both ways.

I am certain that Angel will have faith in Carmen to do the right thing. The real question is whether or not Carmen has learned that she can trust Angel, Remy, and the girls to stand behind her and protect her from Adam and the Assholes.

I for one believe that her feelings for Molly, and her belief in Angel will withstand Adam's threats.

I'll say this Bailey, you must have known some real douche bags in your day - because you sure do know how to write them!

A great chapter - even if I did feel taking a shower after reading it, lol.

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

I grew up with rich privileged a-holes and dealers.

It's not a stretch of imagination to have the two meet in the middle or be one in the same. There’s a place I worked that did onion rings and we got in trailer after trailer in from the states and guess what's a perfect place to put the drugs.

I know the family was getting a cut, I know that family were women abusers. The Marshall family is ten times richer than they are.

Adam is bad but Grandfather is Carl Hutchins.

*Great Big Hugs *

Bailey Summers

why is it every time those 2

why is it every time those 2 a-holes (otherwise known as adam & justin) open their mouth i just want to strangle them. can't wait for somebody do to them what they have been doing to those girls, also hope Carmen is able to stay out of adams clutches

well after all

Alecia Snowfall's picture

we write what we know; sometimes its not cute, fuzzy and happy. There is one thing though, there is hope in what we write. Hope for the future, for those that come after us, maybe even hope for ourselves.
*many hugs for bailey*

quidquid sum ego, et omnia mea semper; Ego me.
alecia Snowfall

Thanks Snowfall, I love to write about hope.

And I think that you'll really enjoy what coming since I'm actually shead on Jem this week.
*Great Big Hugs *

Bailey Summers

Like a running dog

Hitting the end of their chain I think Adam may reach the limits of his run. And just like the dog he is going to regret running so fast,
I know what you mean by the haves getting what they want I lived in a town like that to. But there it was the local coal mine who mucked about trapping the kids I graduated high school with into staying there. Soon after I went to collage the mine closed its operations, sticking it to a lot of good people. Amery Lovens of the Rocky Mountain Institute got the community to invest in its self keeping what money that was in the community circulating in the community rather than it bleeding away elsewhere. There are ways around the privileged snots but it takes real work.

Thanks for the history about your past I knew there was a reason you are such a real and good person, You have been there, done that ,got the cuts and bruises from working against it. I really admire the fact you pushed your way through the WKRP and did not let it kill your soul and spirit.

Huggles

Your misbehaving Faerie

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif

Really Misha I was lucky I got out.

It was with two garbage bags an leaving behind everything I own. But yeah it's everywhere in one form or another and ends meeting means I worked for a lot of them.

Harper's Point is very much you work the high pay stuff at the mill's both lumber an paper, then there's the cardboard plant and then the fish plants in town...all the big stuff owned by the damage.

*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

45 to the balls

Please oh please can I take a 45 to their balls pretty please

Gods I feel slimy after

Gods I feel slimy after reading this chapter almost as bad as an Adam chapter

Re: Gods, I feel slimy

That would most likely be because this is an Adam's mutt chapter, said mutt being Justin the jerk off shithead.

I'm reading this story for the second, or maybe third time, and it's still just as good as it was on the first read. Thanks, Bailey.