The Heaviness Of The Badge Chp. 6

Printer-friendly version

Julia was back home and in the process of getting dinner ready. She hears her front door open and watches on the monitor as Alyona, Silvia, and Arabella come walking into her house.

“I’m in the kitchen, ladies.” Julia wonders what her sisters and niece wanted.

Alyona was hot from what just happened to her and Silvia. She knew if she told her mother, all hell would break out or her father would get involved. She hears Julia’s voice coming from deeper in the house.

Alyona walks into the kitchen followed by Silvia and Arabella. Julia wonders why all three girls were at her house.

“Okay, what brings you, girls, to my house this afternoon?” Julia looks at her sisters and niece.

“I was pulled over by a state trooper and searched. He groped me while he was doing it. So, I did what dad said to do when someone gropes me. I flattened the officer and left him on the side of the interstate.” Alyona was still pissed that she had been groped.

“And what happened to you?” Julia looks at Silvia.

“I was assaulted by two ICE agents. They came into the bakery and tried to arrest me.” Silvia was embarrassed by that incident.

“Okay, what did you do about it?” Julia wonders what her younger sister did to them.

“Oh, I just mentioned daddy's name and told them I was his daughter. Both their faces went pale and apologized for the mistake.” Silvia loved
when she mentioned her father’s name to them.

“And you?” Julia looks at Arabella.

“Nothing, Aunt Julia. I just recorded what the State Trooper did to Aunt Alyona.” Arabella shows the recording to Julia.

Julia watches as the State Trooper pulls Alyona over and asked for her driver license. He walked back to his patrol car tochecked her license out. When he came back, he asked Alyona to get out of the jeep. It also shows him patting her down and groping her. It was so obvious about what he was doing. You could see from the video the State Trooper squeezing her breasts and such.

Then it shows, Alyona beating the daylights out of the State Police. A smile appears on Julia’s face as she watches her sister take a six-foot, four-inch guy down with skills she learned from their father. She could have taken his gun and everything, but she left him lying on the ground.

The groping took place after he wrote her a speeding ticket. Julia looks down at the name on the speeding ticket. She’ll make a call to a Trooper she trusts.

“Did you talk to mom, yet?”

“Do I look stupid, sis? You know what mom would do to these men or dad for that matter. I figure you could talk law enforcement officer to law
enforcement officer.” Alyona looks at her sister.

“I’ll see what I can do. Why don’t you call mom and tell her you’re over here with me, so she doesn’t get worried?” Julia knew how their mother worried about her children.

“I’ve already sent grandma a text informing her that were over here.” Arabella had sent a text to her grandma.

“Sis, is there something going on with you and these events?” Silvia was wondering if there was a connection.

“I don’t know, sis. I do know there are a few people at headquarters that don’t like me, and we might be facing a problem of White Supremacist in the police force.” Julia had a bad feeling that some of the cops in the force were members of a white supremacist group.

"Has there been a lot of problems lately?" Silvia was curious.

“Some. You all know, your welcome to stay for dinner, if you want to.” Julia could make enough food for everyone.

“Grandma wants us home.” Arabella had received a text while listening to Julia.

“Well, I guess you better head home, before mom gets upset.” Julia knows what they could do.

“Let me know if you can fix this ticket, sis.” Alyona didn’t like having tickets.

“I will sis. Just leave it on the counter and I’ll handle it. Also, send me the video so I can send it to my friend.” Julia wanted her friend to see it.

“Alright, sis.” Alyona leaves the ticket on the counter.

“See you later, Aunt Julia.” Arabella waves goodbye to Julia.

Julia watches as her sisters and niece leave and head home. This feud going on with people at work is starting to get out of hand. She finishes making meatloaf, surrounded by bacon, and was about to put it in the oven when her cellphone rings. She looks at who was calling and notices it was her son.

She press accept “hey sweetie, what’s wrong?”

“Mom, you need to get down here right away.” Chayton watches as several police officers try to subdue several of his teammates.

“What’s going on, sweetie.” Julia was concerned that her son called her.

“Mom, you need to see this.” Chayton switches over to video so his mother could see what was going on.

It showed several police officers harassing his teammates. One of the police officers’ spots him pointing his camera at them.

“Hey! You can’t record us. Give me that phone!” One of the police officers starts coming for Chayton.

Julia recognizes where her son and his teammates were. She takes her apron off “sweetie, I’m on my way.”

“Hurry, mom.” As Chayton fights to keep his cellphone.

Julia puts the meatloaf in the refrigerator and runs towards the front door. She grabs her keys on her way out the door.

“Sphinx, Terror, Chaos!” Julia yells out for her wolves.

Chaos, Sphinx, and Terror come running towards her. Julia opens the doors on the SUV for them to get in. Once all three wolves are inside the SUV. She climbs in and turns her lights and siren on as she speeds towards her son’s location.

up
192 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good

But this bone needs more meat on it!

BTW: Can she run hot if she has been suspended? Most agencies I would think not.

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

Too many of the family being harassed

BarbieLee's picture

A trooper fondling a woman? That's not harassment, that's assult. I don't think they are going to be able to keep Jack Bounty from hearing about all that is going on. He IS in the business of digging up everyone's dirty laundry and this is too close to home for him to not know.
Hugs LadyDragon623
Barb
Life is a gift, treasure it.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

these guys are morons, they

these guys are morons, they obviously didn't do any research into the family before they started messing with them. Either that or they were just too stupid or egotistical to believe what they were told.

All HELL is about to break loose!

Samantha Heart's picture

Now IT'S PERSONAL!!!! You messed with the wolfs family & a KID at that! Messing with ANY BOUNTY is bad enough but when you mess with a child of a Bounty YOUR Fresh meat! Especially for the wolves! And Chaos DOSEN'T play with his food!

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Oh so wrong

Jamie Lee's picture

There's about to be a whole load of trouble when Julia and the wolves arrive at her son's location.

Those officers should not have gone after the kids, that in itself will boil the temperature of the Bountys.

Wonder which of those officers will be the first dumb one to pull his weapon when he sees the wolves?

Others have feelings too.