Ignorance is No Excuse for Hating Someone Part 17

Printer-friendly version

561 W 179th St #2, New York, NY:
Carla was still feeling sore from the bolt that was removed from her shoulder. Her wife gave her an earful about getting hurt again. She knows as she gets older that she’ll be hurting from all the injuries she has sustained. She makes a few turns and finally ends up at the cleaners she was heading for.

Carla parks her car and head inside the cleaners. She waves at the person at the counter, as she uses a door marked Employee’s Only. She walks towards the back of the cleaners towards another door. She presses a panel next to the door and reveals an electronic keypad.

Carla enters a code that Trudy gave her a long time ago. After a few seconds, the steel door opens and Carla walks into another room. The place looked like some gadget development room from a James Bond movie. There were a bunch of people conducting and building all sorts of items.

Carla looks around until she spots Trudy emo hair coloring. She was in the back of the room, working on some sort of weird-looking rifle. She starts walking back towards Trudy.

Trudy was putting the finishing touches on the gauss rifle she just got finish building. She has been working on this project for the past year and finally has a working model. The prototype was still sitting on the stand nearby.

“Okay, what type of weapon is that?” Carla stops to look at it.

A girl with bright red pixie style hair looks up. She had on a pair of weird-looking glasses.

“It’s an electromagnetic pulse rifle. I got the idea from the movie Eraser.”

Carla looks at Trudy and couldn’t believe how young she looked. She knew for a fact that Trudy was thirty-something years old. The Hunter organization had custom-built Trudy’s DNA. They had combined some of the best scientific minds DNA to breed a super genius like Trudy. The problem was, they were hoping for a male.

Trudy had been born a male, but like herself never felt right in her skin. She helped Trudy escape and took her to the same doctor that had done the surgery to make her a woman. The thing was, the doctor was surprised to find that Trudy had all the reproductive organs of a woman.

“I thought they were big and required a lot of power?” Carla examines the rifle.

“Those are the ship-mounted ones. That’s not the man portables I’ve created.” Trudy looked proud of her handy work.

“So, are you going to start mass-producing these things and selling them?”

“Nope, these will be custom made for special clients. These things are game-changers. Now, what can I do for you?” Trudy looks at Carla.

“I need my bodysuit and armor fixed. Also, while you’re at it, can you give me some new weapons as well?” Carla hands the gym bag she was
brought in with her, over to Trudy.

Trudy opens it and looks at Carla’s old armor and bodysuit. She picks up the bodysuit and saw where the explosive bolt went through the suit.

“You can pick out a new body armor. I have several in stock. As for your bodysuit, it's going to take me a week to repair this one. As for new weapons, come with me to the armory.” Trudy puts the old suit down and leads Carla to the armory.

They come to an old fashion bank vault. Trudy walks up to an electronic keypad and places her hand on it. The bank vault starts opening, revealing a collection of ancient and modern style weapons.

“Pick your poison.” A smile appears on her face.

Carla lets out a whistle “you’ve been busy.” She walks into the vault.

Carla starts looking and selecting weapons. She loved the selection of weapons that Trudy had. Some of them were just ordinary weapons and some of them were next-generation weapons or scifi looking weapons from comic books and such.

She grabs a few custom pieces and a few normal style weapons. By the time she leaves the vault, she has a nice selection of new weapons.

“You made a lot of good choices there.” Trudy noticed the style of weapons Carla grabbed.

“Thanks. Are these wrist weapons easy to use?”

“Yes, and you’ll like them. They are needler style weapons. The needles are coated with a selection of different chemicals. Each cartridge
contains different needles for different jobs. Everything from knocking people out to easy dropping on them. Watch out for the black ones. They are meant to kill people.” Trudy wanted Carla to know what she was dealing with.

“Thanks for the warning. So, have you heard anything about our old friends?” Carla watches as the vault door closes.

“Not since they tried to find my workshop. They still don’t like that I left them.” Trudy brushes aside some of her hair.

“They don’t like anyone that doesn’t believe in their cause or who stands against them.”

“True.”

Trudy leads Carla to where the bodysuits were stored. Her people have been busy making new bodysuits and body armor.

“Here you go. They come in different colors now, instead of just black.” Trudy shows the collection of bodysuits.

“Nice.” Carla starts selecting a few.

“How’s your wife doing?” Trudy still hasn’t found the right person yet.

“She’s doing fine. She still gets upset with me when I get hurt.” Carla had a stack of bodysuits in her hands.

“Can you blame her? You’re all she has. She was taken from the orphanage in France and trained to be a Pleasure girl.” Trudy knew all about the pleasure girls that the Hunter organization train.

“I know and I wish sometimes, I didn’t have to do what I do. However, someone needs to stop the evil the organization is doing.” Carla hated the organization with a passion.

Once Carla has everything she wanted and several back-up armors. She takes them out to her car and headed back inside. She heads towards Trudy to pay her for everything.

“So, what do I owe you?”

“Four coins, if you have some.” Trudy had added up everything in her head.

“Here’s five.” Carla hands over five brand new coins she got her hands on.

Trudy accepts them. She pockets the fifth coin. Trudy knew it was a tip for her.

“Thanks, be careful Carla.”

“I will.”

Carla heads back outside towards her car and gets in. She drives towards her and her wife’s favorite grocery store to pick up what she needed to make dinner later in the evening. By the time she gets home, she figures she had a few hours before her wife comes home.

She puts away her new weapons and head down to her workshop to put the rest of her things away. She needed to do a little rearranging of a few things. She heads into her trophy room to look at some of the trophies she has taken from her various victories.

One of the trophies she took, belonged to the bastard that hurt her wife. The next one was the first bounty hunter the organization sent after her. She stands there and looks at both their heads, preserved in ice. The bounty hunter sent after her, almost succeed in capturing her.

“If you came after me now, you would still end up as my trophy.” Carla turns around and heads back upstairs to fix dinner.

up
157 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It's a terrible idea, keeping

It's a terrible idea, keeping those kinds of trophies around. You never know what might happen to expose one.


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

Quite correct

The best trophy is knowing that you are the only one that knows where the body is buried.

We the willing, led by the unsure. Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Grisly

and over the top IMO. Why not shrink the heads?

Specialty knowledge? :)

Specialty knowledge? :)


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

New toys

Samantha Heart's picture

Looks like carla got an upgrade on some of her toys.i say she is going to need every edgdi she can get

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

New toys in timely manner?

Jamie Lee's picture

Doesn't Carla worry that she may be followed by another Hunter bounty hunter. And that by going to see Trudy, she's not only giving Trudy away but herself too?

Wonder how soon those new toys Carla now has will be needed?

Others have feelings too.