Ignorance is No Excuse for Hating Someone Part 11

Printer-friendly version

Gina, Anika, and Carla watched from the van they were in as another building belonging to the Hunter organization collapses in on itself. That was the fourth building Gina had rigged to implode on itself.

“How many more buildings are we going to have to destroy. Before the Hunter organization gets the message that they are fucking with the wrong family?” Gina just looks at the rubble left behind.

All of their attacks were starting to make the morning and evening news. The police commissioner of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania were trying to control the damage Anika and her crew was doing. Even Wraith was getting in on some of the destruction.

Anika gave several targets for Terry and Wraith to blow-up. She told Terry to cause as much damage as possible. Which, Terry and Wraith did. The people that Terry and Wraith took out were confused who Wraith was. The Hunter’s thought they could take or disable Wraith, but was surprised by the offensive and defensive capabilities of Wraith.

“That depends on how some of their leaders feel is worth it, Gina.” Carla knew some of the leaders of the group were willing to let their areas burn down just to make a point.

Anika hears her cellphone beep, letting her know a text message has come through. She looks at it and notices it was from Terry. He was informing her that the four targets he and Wraith have been assigned, were in ruins.

Another text follows Terry’s and it was from Hatter. She had sent a video for Anika to look at. The video was showing Hatter having fun with several district leaders Carla had given them information on. She was using her favorite torture on them of water and a car battery.

The video showed one guy screaming so loudly, that he sounded like a woman. Hatter was frying his testicles and penis with jumper cables coming off a running car.

“Owe! Is electricity Hatter’s favorite torturing method?” Carla looks at Anika for an answer.

“That and a blow torch. Hatter has a unique understanding of what electricity can do to a body.” Anika and Gina knew Aylin had been experimented on and tortured with electricity.

There wasn’t one part of her body that the doctor hadn’t used some form of shock therapy on. It was why she was so crazy and why her brain chemistry and some of her organs are so messed up. Seven years of shock treatments and experimental drugs have messed her up.

It is just recently that Aylin has started trusting people and that she is acting a little more normal. Anika was still amazed that Aylin has a boyfriend and that she has actually allowed him to see and touch her when she was naked. Also, she was willing to start wearing normal clothes instead of her Hatter suit all the time.

Anika’s cellphone beeps again. She takes another look at it and notices that it was a message from Mia down at the office. A gentleman by the name of Lewis Hunger was at her office and needed to talk with her and Mrs. Bounty if she was with her.

Anika texts Mia back, informing her that they will be at the office in twenty minutes.

Eruption Communications, Anika’s Office:
Mia had come in to start her shift like usual. Anika had said she would be late coming and if anyone asked where she was, to tell them she was handling some personal business. Mia started work on some letters and emails that needed to be sent out.

A well-groomed, tall black hair man approached her desk. The man looked like he was from the cover of a GQ magazine.

“Can I help you, sir?” Mia looks at the man standing before her and wonders how he got passed security down in the lobby.

“Yes, I would like to talk with Ms. Anika Jagger and Mrs. Gina Bounty.” Lewis looks down at the young woman sitting before him at a well organizes desk.

She was petite and young. She had shoulder-length dark brown hair and lightly tanned beige skin. He figures she must be of mixed heritage with her lightly tanned beige skin and facial bone structure.

“Ms. Jagger and Mrs. Bounty are currently out fo the office and won’t be back until later this afternoon. If you like, I can take your name and a number they can reach you and have them call you.” Mia would run the number.

“Why don’t you get in touch with them and inform them that I am here at your bosses office waiting for them.”

“Sir, it might be a long wait.” Mia was about to call security.

“Just text your boss and tell them that Lewis Hunger with the Hunter organization is waiting on them.” Lewis figures that might get their
attention.

Mia didn’t know what this was about, but she knew Mrs. Jagger and Mrs. Bounty would handle it. She sends Ms. Jagger a text message, just like Mr. Hunger wanted her too. A few seconds later, she gets a reply from Anika telling her that they were heading back to the office.

“Mr. Hunger, Ms. Jagger, and Mrs. Bounty are on their way here. They should be here within twenty minutes.”

“Good, I’ll wait for them.” Lewis walks over and takes a seat in a nearby chair.

“Would you like anything to drink or read, Mr. Hunger while you wait?”

A smile appears on Mr. Hunger’s face “I’m fine, thank you.”

Twenty Minutes Later:
A tall blonde hair woman and an oriental woman with shoulder-length black hair come walking into Mia’s office, which was just outside of Anika’s office. Mr. Hunger stands up as they got closer. He recognized Mrs. Bounty from the debriefing and the other woman he knew that she was one of the chief directors here and have been seen doing jobs.

“Good morning Mr. Hunger. I’m Mrs. Bounty and this is my aunt Ms. Jagger. We were told that you wish to talk to us?”

“Yes, I do Mrs. Bounty. Would you mind if we take this to your aunt’s office?” Mr. Hunger and the Hunter Organization didn’t know Anika Jagger was related to the Bounty’s. He wonders what her relationship was exactly.

“Mia, hold my calls please.” Anika looks at Mia before she walks into her office.

“Yes, ma’am.” Mia watches as Mr. Hunger, Ms. Jagger and Mrs. Bounty head into the office.

“Please, have a seat, Mr. Hunger.” Anika motions to one of the big leather chairs in front of her desk.

Mr. Hunger sits down in the nearest chair. He watches as Gina Bounty sits behind Anika’s huge wooden desk. He notices Anika stands near Gina like a bodyguard.

“Alright, Mr. Hunger. What is it that you would like to talk about?” Gina was watching Mr. Hunger like a hawk.

“To put this bluntly, Mrs. Bounty. My organization wants to call a halt to this battle going on between us and your family. I’ve been asked to
come to you and make this request.” Mr. Hunger and the rest of the surviving leaders didn’t think the Bounty’s would be this hard to beat.

The council had figured that they would be able to kill large numbers of the family. They hadn’t known or counted on how organized the Bounty family was or how well trained the family members were. They also made the mistake of thinking that the Bounty family wouldn’t have agents of their own, that were highly trained.

In the past few days, the Bounty family both here in the states and across the ocean has managed to kill the majority of their leaders. That’s not counting the damages they have done to their research labs and cloning facilities.

“I take it, that you have experienced defeat at the hands of some of my other family members and agents of my father’s?” There was a big smile on Gina’s face when she says those words.

Mr. Hunger didn’t want to give away the problems they had faced. Also, how a large group of their people has either been arrested or killed.

“Well, Mr. Hunger. I’m not the one you should be talking too. You see when your organization declared war on my family. You started something that my father is really good at and he has taken over this crusade. Now, what you and your leaders are going to have to do is make your request to my father and his partner. Because I figured you went after Patel’s as well?” A Cheshire smile appears on Gina’s face.

Lewis wonders how Mrs. Bounty knew about that. What leaders were left, were concerned that if the war between them and the Bounty’s continued. They would lose sight of their original mission.

“Could you arrange a meeting with your father, in neutral territory?”

“I think something can be arranged. Is there a way to get in touch with you?” Gina wonders what her father will say.

“Yes, here is my business card. You can reach me at any time of the day or night at the number printed on it.” Mr. Hunger pulls a black
business card out and hands it to Gina.

Gina and Anika look at it. The writing on it was raised gold lettering. Gina flips it to check the back of it, but there wasn’t anything on the back.

“I’ll get in touch with my father Mr. Hunger and get back with you by tomorrow evening.” Gina planned on calling her father after this meeting.

“Thank you.” Mr. Hunger stands up.

Gina stands up as well and walks Mr. Hunger out of Anika’s office. Security was already waiting for him out in Mia’s office.

“They’re here to make sure you leave okay, Mr.Hunger.” Anika wanted to make sure Mr. Hunger leaves the building.

“Of course.” There was some amusement in his voice.

Anika and Gina watch as Mr. Hunger leaves. Once he was out of the office. Gina and Anika head back to Anika’s office to talk. Anika does recommend that they call Carla and have her come to the office. That way they could pick her brains about Mr. Hunger.

up
175 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I can see it now:

"Mr. Bounty, we would like to call a halt to this battle we are engaged in."

"Mr. Hunger, we did not start this war, your organization did. You tried to annihilate my family. You set the terms, we intend to hold you to them. You tried to destroy my family, I intend to destroy you."


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

They have the right Idea.

Samantha Heart's picture

Get Carla in to see what Mr. Hunger might have upnhis sleeve. Get any and ALL info on him. As for Wrath... those idiots with the hunters should have KNOWN better!!! If you see a Jag on the street you DON'T try to steal it!!!

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

That's Wraith

The urban assault vehicle Terry designed and built. Don't know if Anika's Jaguar has a name, but I believe it has little if any offensive or defensive capabilities aside from armor and bullet-proof glass. I could be wrong. But it certainly doesn't have anything like Spirit. Simply no room.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Funny smell

Jamie Lee's picture

Yeah, the Hunter head morons thought a war against the Bounty's would be a walk in the park. Wonder if they'd like to buy a bridge in NYC?

After what the Hunters have done, any meeting with Jack is going to be well protected in case the Hunters try and pull something to finally get Jack.

Others have feelings too.