The Tale of Sir Rook

Printer-friendly version

A sword pierced through the air with light speed. It crashed into a cobblestone wall, slicing it in two. The man behind the sword grinned ear to ear inside his helmet. It’s not every day he finds someone who can dodge that attack. He wore thick plated silver armor with articulation on the joints giving him speed.

He swiveled around to his enemy. “I suggest you stop, witch. Surrender now and your death will be quick and easy.”

“FOOL!” She bellowed across the ruined castle. Circuitry was painted across her body lit up. All of it balling up into a multitude of fiery spheres brighter than the sun and hotter than her red hair. “You die with this castle, Rook!”

“That’s Sir Rook to you, bitch!” He activated a spell. Golden circuitry crawled around his armor from head to toe, anchoring him to the ground. The castle corridors were tighter than a halfling hole and all the Rook could do is take it like a bitch.

A flash of explosion and one blinding light later and the battle was over. The ruin that once stood tall glass-shatter with the piece even smaller around Rook.

His armor torn and burnt black, but his body stayed intact. He dropped to the ground. “Holy shit, that was a close one.” He chuckled, panting. “Had I not activated the spell Bishop imprinted on my armor. I would’ve been vaporized.” Rook eyes twitched to a ruin sliding, revealing the witch. He went to her, “So, you want to surrender now?” She coughed up blood. “I take that as a no.” He bent down to her.

She grasped hard onto his wrist as she mumbled something inaudible with the last words monotones, “Enjoy.” A wicked smile froze on her face as she whisked away to the world above. Or below. Where ever cretins go.

Rook stared at the now dead witch. “The fuck did that mean?” The frozen hand grasping tightly on his wrist. His face cringed as he peeled it off, finger by finger. He gave the witch one last look before heading home.

“Mommy! Daddy’s home.” A little girl ran up to Sir Rook and Sir Rook did what any self-respecting knight would do. Picked her and spin her around giving her a bunch of kisses in the process.

“Hello there, my dear little pretty.” He tickled her sides as she squealed, “What a mistake to come up to Sir Rook!” She giggled and squiggled in his tight grasp.

“Stop, I surrender.” A little brunette giggled. Her pleas were answered, and she was put down. “I love you daddy!” Giving Sir Father and big hug which he returned.

“I love you too, Addie. How was school?” Hugging his daughter after a big, life or death fight always brought tears to his eyes. He would never cry in front of her though.

“Fine.” She giggled as they split apart.

“It’s always fine.” He chuckled. “How about you show me your homework?”

“Okay!” She chirped and little Addie bounced away.

Sir Rook, preferably called by his wife and friends, Gim headed towards his wife who was cooking at the moment. He came up behind her and held her gently as he kissed her neck. “Hello, my sweet.”

“Welcome back, dear. How was work?”

“You know the normal. Witch/warlock, human sacrifices, and vanquishing. I ruined a perfectly good suit of armor though.”

“Well, that sucks honey. What armor are you used now?”

“The ‘Standard Issue’ blah.”

Gim’s wife, Essica, turned around from slicing the onions to embrace the love of her life, “I’m sorry, sweetheart. I’m preparing Keast if that makes you feel better.”

Gim places a sweet soft kiss on his wife’s full pink lips, “Thank you, my sweet.” They gaze into each other’s eyes with deep love. Knowing of the dance they planned tonight.

“Eeeewwww.” Speaking of the tiny girl. She loved that her mom and dad loved each other, but the affection could be much for her. Though the moans of the night left her wondering if she’s gonna get a little brother or sister. Hopefully, the latter though the former would be okay too. Her mommy and daddy turned their eyes to her as she held up sheets of paper.

Sir Rook grinned while letting go of his love and giving a hearty laugh, “Haha let us vanquish the demon. I mean homework.”

The sunlight peeked in through the window which the morning dew clang to. The sun rose slowly over the horizon. The beams bounced off the puddles and damp of the rain last night.

A being stirred from their sleep. Feminine was their shape and beautiful was their skin. Their eyes glowed with a boisterous blue and their bosom bountiful to would make a man swoon. Her soul glorious and beautiful just like the man she once been. She cricked her neck and scratched her chest to feel shock of sensity. She explored her body and found her manhood gone. Sir Rook was no longer a sir and Madam Rook was completely okay with that.

~o~O~o~

HAHA!!! The tale of Sir Rook or should I say Madam Rook. I had a bigger plan for this one months earlier, but never completed it, so I completed it today as just a short story. Personally, I really like how it turned out, especially the character of Sir Rook. I may reuse him in other stories just cause I like the idea of the character.

up
92 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

OOps

Forgot magical protection.

Shhhh!!!....

It happens!
Sir Rook looks like (s)he will survive being Lady Rook for their daughters.

That standard armour

Podracer's picture

is going to pinch in places.

"Reach for the sun."

Love it!

NatalieRath's picture

I absolutely love how you describe how she woke up. Can't wait for more stories with Madam Rook