I'm not a normal girl, that's for sure

Printer-friendly version

I’m in a bind. Not just any bind, the type of bind that normally means you’re in deep shit. I’m currently staring at the decorated walls of the principal’s office. The constricting room was littered with paper and folders. Pictures of his family were ornamented on top of the mess and the trashcan was full of fast food. The principal sat in front of me. A balding middle age man still tall and not any less attractive. Not that I’m into men or anything.

The seat adjacent to me was the faggot, Brian Sanders. Toiling with his hair like a girl. He pulled out a brushed and took each part of his long curly blonde hair to comb from the tip to the scalp. Next, he took out a small bag fill with makeup to fix his mess of eyeliner and mascara. Finally, he adjusted his summer dress and repositioned himself. I nearly choked at each seen. The sight of the faggot made me wanna puke. Degenerates like him should be put on a cross. Oh, how I wish I could play New Vegas right now rather than sit here and feel my stomach knot tighten to an unravelable degree.

It has been only a few minutes since Principal Faraday made the call to Brian’s and my parents. Each minute is century right now as I cross my legs, uncross them, pull my hair a bit, recross my legs, cross my arms, then tap my foot. Even though my seat is padded it feel like I’m sitting on a rock. Faraday is just quietly sitting there, playing with his phone. So is the faggot. I want to grab my phone, anything to get my mind off what’s happening. I can’t as it sits idly on his desk. Thank god, I put a lock on it. I normally don’t like to lock my phone, but for some reason, I felt like it yesterday. Maybe I knew subconsciously today would happen. I don’t know.

“BEEP!” Holy shit that scared the fuck out of me. I nearly pissed myself… not like I would actually piss myself, but you get the point. Faraday picked up the phone, “Yes?”

“Mister and Missus Dalton, and Mister and Missus Sanders are here.” There was a sigh of relief from both Faraday and Brian.

“Send them to my office.”

“Yes sir.”

You know, for something that’s considered to be a mumble. The heart is a very loud organ. I can hear it pumping blood throughout my body. From my head to my feet. The oxygen, I’m chugging is reaching every corner of it. I gulped as I twiddled my thumbs and tapped my feet faster.
The footsteps boomed like thunder and clashed like lightning. Each foot jolted my heart and body. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, this wasn’t gonna be pretty.

The knob turned and the door opened. Principal Faraday stood up to politely smile.

“Welcome, I don’t have many more seats than these two, so please stand where you want.” I gulped as I saw mom and dad. Mom’s face was contorted and twisted. While dad looked bored and could go for a nap. Though when his eyes reached the back of my head, I knew he wasn’t happy either. I gulped for a second time. Brian was hugging his parents. I could see some tears in the mix. Fucking saps. Brian sat down and the tiny room felt like vinegar and baking soda was just mixed. “Now, you’re wondering why I called you here?”

“You said our son bullied someone,” Mom growled. “I had to leave work for this, so it better be good.” Fuck, she was in the no shits given mood today. I am more than fucked.

“Yes, that is correct. We caught him on camera abusing Brenda here.” So, the thing is called Brenda? I think the teachers said the name a few times, still Brian to me.

“Show me.” Faraday nodded and gestured to one of the monitors. A video of me coming up to Brian, knocking his books down, and punching him in the gut before the teachers stopped it was shown. I nearly wanted to cheer when I punched him in the gut. The feeling of his whole body giving out felt so good. I couldn’t see mom’s face, but I had a pretty detail image of what face she was making. “How long was this going on for?”

Faraday looked over to Brian and in a sweet melodic voice he said, “Since I came out.” There was a gasp between my parents and his parents. A few more tears were shed by her as her mom and dad sandwiched her with love. I wish my parents did that.

“What do you have to say for yourself, Jeremy?” I stared at the ceiling as I choked. “STAND UP!” My body did that by itself. My knees were shaking as my mom got in front of me. “WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?!” My eyes wandered everywhere but to her eyes.

“Look at me. LOOK AT ME!” She gripped my longish hair and got closer to my face. “WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF!?” I could control it and the tears were rolling.

“It was just a prank?” A hard smack across the face knocked me to the ground as mother grabbed the head of my hair.

“You stupid fucking cunt of a worthless human being! You’re so disgusting that disgusting is disgusted with you. I’m surprised you even came out of my womb! I can’t even find a suitable punishment for you.”

“Force him to be a girl.”

“Yes, I’m gonna to make you into the prettiest princess in the world. A suitable punishment for such a disgusting worthless son. You’re not gonna be my son anymore because of how pathetic you are. You’re now gonna be my daughter. Do you understand?” I just stared into the void of Mother’s eyes. “DO YOU UNDERSTAND?”

“Yes, mommy.” I choked as the sobs couldn’t be controlled anymore.

She pulled me up by my hair and faced me to Bri- Brenda. “Now apologize.”

“Ah sowwy.” I wouldn’t even say the words probably anymore from the heavy sobbing.

“Get go to the bathroom and put yourself back together.” Mom swiveled to dad, “Honey, call the interior decorators and tell them we need to change Jeremy’s room.” She turned to Brenda and changing to a sweet tone, “Sweetheart, would you be up for some shopping? You’re parents are welcome to come along. You don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“I’d love to.”

~o~O~o~

A few weeks later, and I’m in my new pretty pink princess bedroom. Laying on my pink princess bed with a good book in hand. Once I got to a good part, I set my book down as I heard the receiving ding from my pastel pink flowery phone. It’s my bestest friend of the whole wide world, Brenda.

‘Hey Princess!’ I giggled at the text. I love the new nickname I have. Fits me perfectly.

‘Hey Girlie! I can’t believe the operation was a success. I wonder if we should tell my parents what really happened.’

‘Nah, you knew how your mom was before. She may have been a transphobe, but she hated bullying more.’

‘You have a point. Anyway, you ready for that double date?’

‘Yep, it’s too cute watching you and your girlfriend pawing at each other.’

‘We do not paw at each other!’

‘Really lol?’

‘Okay maybe a little lol’

“Princess, help me prepare dinner. We’re having the Sanders over tonight!” It was Mommy, she’s been more than relaxed since that day.

‘Okay, I got to go, see ya in a bit!’

‘See ya princess!’

I stood up and drank the beautiful femininity of my room. Normal girls don’t have room this pink, but I’m not a normal girl that’s for sure. “Hurry up, before I take that phone away.”

“Eek! Coming mommy!”

up
153 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sneaky kids

And for parents who hate bullying, they sure say destructive things to their child.

Oh my Goddess

WillowD's picture

I so did not see that coming. It's an awesome ending. Thanks.

I do find it interesting though that the mother, who hates bullying, would pick a punishment like this, which is, in my opinion, bullying. I very much suspect that a punishment like this would frequently result in making things much worse.

Nice Twist

Daphne Xu's picture

I've seen a story like this, perhaps a couple. The one by Bru that's stuck in my mind, We Can Neither Confirm Nor Deny, has a certain similarity, but is also quite different -- the plot is totally friendly.

Nevertheless, I didn't see it coming. Good job.

Other's have pointed out Mom's complete lack of self-awareness -- something very common, I'm sorry to say. Jeremy and Brian knew his parents better than they knew him.

-- Daphne Xu

I was considering making the

I was considering making the story a linear one. Jeremy gets in trouble for bullying, parents punish him into a girl, he absolutely loves, and when he's given a choice to go back he now she refuses. Was gonna do that, but I realized how long it would take and I just wanted to whip something up interesting.

Success!

Daphne Xu's picture

"I just wanted to whip something up interesting." -- You succeeded.

-- Daphne Xu

Fake it to get what he wanted

Jamie Lee's picture

Really cute story, and nefty scheme to dress as a girl. By the way mom reacted to what appeared to be bullying, it's a safe bet she would have blown the roof off the house had Jermey to her he's TG.

Did mom give Jeremy a time frame before Jeremy returns? And if she did, how will she react if he tells her he wants to continue presenting as a girl?

Others have feelings too.