Womanly Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 8

Saturday night arrived. Kylie was in her bedroom putting on the finishing touches to her make-up. She smoothed out her light blue skirt and navy top. She dressed casual but nice as she wanted to make a good first impression on her first date as a girl. She was nervous about it and prayed that Kevin would not be a jerk like Kyle used to be.

She heard the doorbell and heard her father say, “So you are going to take the bitch out?” Kylie cringed; how could a father call his own daughter a bitch?

“Yes sir, I am here to take you beautiful daughter out on a date. How could you call her that?”

“I wanted a son, this is a man's world. I did not want a girly, feminine child. At least she could have been more a tomboy and I would not have minded her being a girl.”

“You are a misogynistic bastard. Call her down and we will leave before I punch your lights out.”

Kylie rushed down the stairs. Kevin ushered her out of the door and down to his car. He held the door open for her as she entered the car; careful not to wrinkle her skirt.

He drove them to the movie theater.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Luke put on a dark green pair of corduroys and a flannel shirt. He thought he looked cool and masculine. There were some aspects of being a male that were nice. Like how quick you could get dressed; but they were other parts that the Lucy part of him cringed over. Erections for one, she did not understand how males thought they were great, she found them disgusting. The Luke part took over so that he could finish up dressing so he could go pick up Serena.

He went down the stairs and told his mother that he was going on a date.

“That's fine, don't be a prick though.”

“I will treat her like a lady. Why do you assume I am going to be a bastard just because I am a male?”

“Because all men are pricks and think with their dick is why.”

Luke left before he called his mother all kind of nasty names.

He got into his car and drove over to Serena's house.

He climbed up the steps to her front door and rang the bell.

Her father answered. “How can I help you, son?”

“I am here to pick up your daughter and take her to the movies. I will have her back home as soon as the movie is over.”

“Thank you, son. Serena your date is here.”

Serena answered her father, as she was coming down the stairs. She was eager to go out with Luke as she viewed him as a great catch.

Luke escorted her to his car and helped her in; treating her like a lady.

He drove them to the movies.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Kevin and Kylie arrived at the multiplex and were trying to decide on a movie. Kevin wanted an action flick and Kylie wanted to see a chick flick. They finally settled on “Clerks”.

“I hear this is funny.” Kevin said.

Kylie agreed and so they went in.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Serena and Luke arrived and they agreed quickly that they both wanted to see “Clerks”.

They walked into the lobby and bumped into Kevin and Kylie. Luke felt an immediate attraction to Kylie and she felt the same to Luke.

up
113 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

they are both starting to change

plus they're seeing where their previous attitudes come from - their respective parents

DogSig.png

You got it Dorothy. I am

You got it Dorothy. I am trying to keep the story all about how they see their previous attitudes are wrong and I want it to be about their realizations. I originally intended for the dates to be like their old selves but I think this is unnecessary. I am glad you are enjoying it.

Yep, Thought That Might Happen

littlerocksilver's picture

Maybe it was a bit prosaic, but it could end up very nicely. We shall see - whatever.

Portia

Quick change

Jamie Lee's picture

Their change is occurring at a very rapid rate. Much faster than one would expect, considering neither freaked out after the initial change.

But perhaps not freaking out is a good thing, it let's them hit the ground running.

I saw a post that asked why those with magic abilities felt they had the right to change others. A valid question if it's also asked why those who are without magic feel the same way.

Everyone, in some way, seek to change others to some degree. No one is ever accepted as they are, there is always that little something which someone wants to change.

This story actually makes the other person walk a mile in the other persons' shoes. Something we all should do.

Others have feelings too.

And that was a main attempt.

And that was a main attempt. They were changed fast and she gave them memories appropriate to their new bodies, so that is why they are not freaking out, they are in the bodies they would have been in if they were born the opposite sex. Gwen was the catalyst for the change of these two characters. I agree others have feelings too, unfortunately most of us are too rapt up in our own perspectives. I am glad you like this so far.