Sleeping Beauty

Printer-friendly version


Sleeping Beauty



by



Lesley Renee Charles

Prince Chivalrous was a handsome young prince with golden hair that sparkled in the glowing sun. He had cornflower blue eyes that showed his radiant personality. He was raised to be a kind and gentle man by his mother. But the king was a little disappointed in his son because of his slender, boyish body. He was capable of wielding a sword, but his body just did not bulk up. He grew up mastering the duties that were needed to be a great king.

Unbeknownst to Prince Chivalrous, he was being watched by a neighboring king, King Randy. Randy wanted to make Chivalrous, his boy bride. Randy's ideas about this was that Chivalrous, or Chivy once he was his bride, would be shaved, locked and very submissive to Randy. He would obey Randy's every command and/or want. Randy also thought it would be great to have Chivalrous dressed in a feminine manner since he would be the bottom.

King Randy approached Chivalrous' father requesting his son's hand in marriage. Christian's father accepted it, since he was afraid that his son would not attract any girl. But he told Randy, it would only happen if his son accepted it. Randy agreed to that, figuring he had nothing to lose.

Later, the king approached his son Chivalrous with the news.

"Son, I have a request from King Randy for you to marry him and be his bride."

"Dad, that is out of the question, I am not attracted to men."

The king went back to Randy and told him the news. Randy was very determined to have Chivy for his bride, so he started hatching a plan. He decided that he would be transformed by his wizard into a beautiful girl, pretending to be trapped by a sleeping spell and then he would get his mark.

The news got to Prince Chivalrous, about a Sleeping Beauty, so he decided to rescue her. He traveled to where she was located and gave her a kiss. Suddenly he felt dizzy and passed out. Sleeping Beauty, kept her feminine form for a little while. She stripped Chivalrous of his clothes, then shaved his body of all hair except for the hair on his head and his eyebrows. She then placed him in the glass coffin she had designed for him. She strapped his arms down along his side. She collared him with a slave collar that marked him as Randy's pet. The cover was placed over it. It had a tube device that went into his mouth and one that was placed over his penis. He was attached to both devices and immediately the device over his penis started milking him. She told Prince Chivalrous that he would sleep until a real man came along and deposited his sperm in Chivalrous' wide open mouth. Then he would be transformed into an obedient boy bride.

Randy knew that Chivalrous would be trapped there for a week as that was when the spell on Randy would wear off. Since Chivalrous was being milked of his sperm constantly, he would be horny.

Randy finally changed back, stuck his enormous erect cock into the device in Chivalrous' mouth and stroked it in and out of the device. As soon as the semen left his cock and entered Chivalrous' mouth the transformation started. Chivalrous felt a stirring in his body as he became aware of his surroundings. He opened his eye and noticed a man's cock was in his mouth. He noticed that he was wanting to obey the owner of that cock. He realized that he wanted to serve Randy as his boy bride.

Randy then got Chivalrous out of the coffin, placed Chivy's dicklet into the protector and dressed Chivy in his new dress. They were married not too long after that and Chivy had a lot of fun submitting to his husband.

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sleeping Beauty

What a twist on a fairy tale.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Thanks Stan

It was inspired by a captioned picture on another site I visit.

Hmm...

Personally, I think I would have enjoyed this more if Prince Chivalrous had somehow escaped the fate laid out for him. The way this story is presented, he was duped into the spell, then the spell ensured he'd enjoy his new life. I tend to be wary of forced fem or mind wipe / reprogramming tales.

Then again, last year I did create a pair of whimsical drabbles, presented together. One was based on Sleeping Beauty, the other on Cinderella.

On the other hand, maybe I'm being a little hypocritical. After all, I did write this bonkers tale, which does feature multiple simultaneous literal "Bad boy to good girl" transformations...

(So what if I'm plugging my own stories?)

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Thanks

Thanks, for the input. Why not plug your stories?

Sorry, ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

Don't like it when the bad guy (or gal, for that matter) wins. This was a case of nice guy finishes last / no good deed goes unpunished.

BE a lady!

Well written but...

to be forced is just not on.

Hmm.

Well, it hits most of the tropes for a BDSM forced fem story, but it looks more like an outline than an actual story. One suggestion for writing practice: expand most of the one or two liners into "show" scenes.

Xaltatun

The Trouble with MAGIC

Good fiction is all about change. When a magical transformation occurs -- does real "change" happen?

It might have been a better story if the wizard who worked the gender transformation and faux sleeping spell on Randy had pulled a double reverse in that Randy would remain a woman and would instantly fall in love with Chivalrous when kissed.

Chivalrous would also fall for the Sleeping Beauty -- like that other fairy tale.

Even though Randy would have full awareness of his past he would be so hopelessly in love with the gallant Chivalrous that he would agree to their marriage.

The night before their wedding Randy tearfully would tell Chivalrous about her history and planned treachery that had somehow backfired. She would beg Chivalrous to forgive her and to love her as his wife to all time.

The wizard would come on the scene. He would assure Chivalrousthat his love for Randy is untainted by magic and therefore pure. He would further tell Chivalrous that Chivalrous has only to say three magic words to negate the spells and change Randy back into a man.

Chivalrous' father would want Chivalrous to go ahead with the wedding in order to unite Randy's kingdom with his to increase his family's wealth.

Now you've got a real chance for all the characters to grow.

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Thanks for the tips

Angela, thanks for the tips. I may go back and work on this, but that will probably be after I work on the next part of Craig's List Trophy Wife. Angela, I have always enjoyed your stories, so I will try to use some of your good advice.