I Was A Craig's List Trophy Wife -- Charles' Story

Printer-friendly version


I Was A Craig's List Trophy Wife — Charles' Story



by



Lesley Renee Charles

I don't know what is was that night but I decided to read the ads in Craig's List. After the painful death of my wife I have not been looking for someone.

I found the ad from the transsexual who wanted to pose as a wife to a man who would be willing to pay for her transition. Something about it drew me to her. I could sympathize with what she may be going through. It must be hard to want to be who you are and unable to do it.

I have never dated a transsexual, but I figured that it shouldn't be any different than dating any other girl. So she had a little extra at first that didn't really bother me. As to her looks, I figured she should be the one to dictate what her body looks like.

I have a great paying job that enables me to keep a nice house. I have not had anybody in my life in the last few years because I was still getting over the death of my wife. It has been very hard for me to get close to others after seeing her wither away from the cancer. I think I am ready to try again. Besides it would be nice to help somebody to become who they are.

I look on this as a chance to find love again. We may not have it to begin with but who knows what will develop. I was scared of starting to date again but then again you have to take a chance so I did send in a reply.

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you,Lesley Renee,

ALISON

'our girl is certainly getting a list of "keepers".

ALISON

Alison,

Alison, I know. I have been thinking of doing the story with alternate outcomes. Just to make it somewhat interesting and readers can sort of choose which one they want.

That is what

ALISON

'I would call a brilliant idea.You would certainly be opening a Pandora's Box with that.
Story after story,yes!

ALISON

Thanks Alison

I know it will be a major undertaking, but readers seem to like it and I like it.

Stanman

Hopefully not. We will have to read and find out. lol

Pity this wasn't Sci-Fi

You could clone her and give them one each, then keep the best one?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Thanks Rita

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have been thinking since I can't just choose one. Just write alternative stories with each one. But I may have a poll to see which guy to start with.

This has been revised

I apologize, but I did not catch an error until tonight. Charles' wife died and I had originally did this as a divorce. So I have corrected that.