Curse of the Prince

Printer-friendly version


Curse of the Prince
By
Lesley Renee Charles

Tsarevich Alexei Nicolovich was rousted from a sound sleep where he was dreaming of being trained to be a brave soldier so his father the Tsar would be proud of him. He dreamed of being a ruler just as capable as his noble father.

He was dragged out of bed, by the big, brutish men that were employed by his step-uncle Sergei. He was held by the guards and half dragged down the hallway and down into the royal throne room. He was screaming and protesting this treatment all the way through the royal palace.

He was escorted into the royal throne room. Candlelight shone off the gleaming golden walls. He was led up to the throne where Grand Duke Sergei was sitting and acting like he belonged there. Tsarevich Alexei looked around and saw his parents standing there also in the clutches of the brutish soldiers. He noticed that his father’s crown was missing.

Grand Duke Sergei had an evil smirk on his face, as he brought Tsarevich Alexei’s attention back to him. Alexei then noticed that his uncle was twirling the crown in his hands and was getting ready to put it on his head as he was planning to usurp the kingdom.

“I am so glad that you could join us my prince. I have so much planned for you my nephew and your parents.” He announced with an evil chuckle.

“Guards place the tsarevich in front of me, so we can get the fun started. Hold onto him tight.”

Tsarevich Alexei was brought in front of his uncle as his uncle pulled out a sheet of paper from his pocket.

Sergei read from the sheet of paper the curse he, himself had prepared for his nephew. Sergei was quite the accomplished sorcerer and had great plans for his nephew, eldest son, and the rest of the kingdom.

“I will now begin to take this kingdom from you and your father. I will now begin the curse I have planned for you Alexei. Take from this fine handsome young man his male form and give him a nice womanly form. Take from him his strong muscles and give him the delicateness of a woman. Give him to supple breast from which to nurse her future heirs. Give to her a womb and reproductive organs to fulfill her duty as the future Tsarina. Bind her to my eldest son as his queen.”

When he finished reading this curse, Alexei shivered as if he was running a fever. He felt a thousand fingers running all over his body as he was transformed into a princess. He felt his manhood tingle then shorten as it withdrew into his body as it became a vagina. He felt his insides move around him as his body became feminine. He felt his muscles weaken and diminish as his body became more feminine.

After a few minutes, the curse was complete, and Alexei was no more.

“And now to give our new princess a new name. I think Anastasia Nicolevna is more appropriate now.”

Alexei’s parents were standing by and watched as their son became their daughter. They felt so powerless as they were forced to watch this transformation unable to help him get free. Now they were beginning to worry what their fate would be. They were hoping for a quick end to them, never giving a thought to being anything else.

“Hmm, I think what this kingdom needs is a pair of breeding horses to start a new royal breed.”

Sergei pulled another sheet of paper from his breast pocket.

“First we will do the Tsar. Take this stately king and give him the form of a silvery white steed. Give him a body that will breed future horses. Give him a nice silvery tail over a beautiful slit. Give him a regal head that is proud to be the finest breeding mare.”
The Tsarina stood by and watched helplessly as her Nicolei became a fine breeding mare. She watched as his form changed from human to horse. She watched him drop to his knees as his new horse limbs formed. She watched as his torso became bigger. She watched as his malehood became smaller and smaller as it retreated into his body. She watched as his face and head became elongated and more horse like. She watched as fine silvery hair sprouted all over his body.

“Now this beautiful white mare, needs a fine stallion to mate with. Take this queen and give her the strong body of the finest male stallion. Make her match the mare in color and temperament. Give her the male organ from which to sire a fine brood of royal horses. Give her strength and power as a beautiful stallion.”

The Tsarina was forced to her knees as she felt herself being transformed into a stallion. She felt her legs and arms become the fore and hind legs of a horse. She felt her clit become longer and thicker as it became a horse’s phallus. She felt her insides twisting as they went from being a mare to becoming a stallion. She felt her head become heavier as it became more horse like. She felt her body become heavier and more muscled. She felt a fine covering of silvery white hair form over her new form.

The new stallion caught the whiff of a new mare in heat and proceeded to mount her.

“After they are finished breeding please bring them to their new home in the stables.”

Anastasia looked on in horror as she watched her dear parents become nothing more than a pair of white horses.

She didn’t realize that her new story was just beginning.

up
126 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Absolute powerlessness

laika's picture

How do you fight back against someone who has these kind of godlike powers and the ruthlessness to use them in order to get his way? I'm not sure but I hope Anastasia finds a way to. Since tipping her hand that she's planning something would probably result in getting turned into a mouse and fed to a cat or something I think it would have to involve total subterfuge and some really great acting- pretending that she's learned to accept and even love what was done to her, and to love the sourceror duke's son, and that she approves of the brutal way they'll undoubtedly rule the Kingdom, while learning magic in secret until she thinks she'd stand a chance, or else maybe enlisting the help of someone who already was skilled enough to fight magic this powerful with spells of their own. Maybe you don't feel a need to take this story any farther but I'd love to see the bastard pay, and for Anastasia
("Mom, Dad! Uncle Sergei is dead, I broke the spell; You're free!!"
"Thank you, but the thing is we really like being horses.
Change us back, the Tsardom is yours...")

to take her rightful place as monarch.
~hugs, veronica

Plan to continue

I have plans to continue it, and let Anastasia grow and learn and I am planning on the son not being so under the control of the father. I have to let my ideas mature, but you have given me some ideas too. And we will see what develops. I do believe in Karma so you can believe Sergei will get his. Maybe he should become a snake?

well he did leave her an

well he did leave her an opening, he forgot to tell her not to harm the duke or his son.

True

That is certainly true, but I have the feeling Sergei is going to learn Karma's a bitch.

Not likely Sergei hasn't thought much of this through...

Snarfles's picture

One of the things the bad guys have an advantage in, before 'making their move', is time to plan. Have to presume 'accomplished sorcerer' would mean the guy isn't a dullard. Just as in 'Lord of the Rings', it may be that he simply got impatient and made his move before actually recovering his 'magic ring' before launching his campaign. What a difference that one detail would have made.

Or, as in 'The Wizard of Oz', where the Glenda,"Good' witch of the North appears a benefactor, but in truth is the true villain of the story...a disposable lacky to remove the competition, withholding powers to ensure cooperation, and the blatant propaganda designed to cast the mantle of evil onto a 'less than eye candy' witch of the west, who for all intents and purposes simply wanted justice for the death of her sister. Astounding that public opinion could be the only difference between who is good and who is evil....

Maybe Sergei was removing an evil... right now we have no idea what sort of ruler Alexi's father was.

Well in my mind Nicolai was a

Well in my mind Nicolai was a good ruler, not great but had his heart and mind in the right place. Sergei in my mind is power hungry and as such grew impatient and that will end up being his undoing. As to the hero/herione, I plan on the next part of the story to be about her struggles with her new world and situation. But you do speak words of wisdom, we should not always rush to judge things on their own. My big thing with Glenda as she was in the movie, was telling her at the end that she always had the power to go home. If you read the book, Glenda was the witch of the South who Dorothy met at the end of the story.