Leon's Trickery or How I became my Best Friend's treat.

Printer-friendly version


Leon's Trickery or How I Became My Best Friend's Treat
by Lesley R. Charles

I was looking out of my bedroom window, onto my neighbor's backyard, watching Leon practice with his friends from the rest of the football team. I was watching his muscles move, impressed by their size not too big and bulgy but just right. He is tall with quite a manly physique. The late afternoon sun making his blond hair shine like a halo. He was playing on the skin side, meaning he was topless and I loved to look at his chest with it's light coating of hair. As I watched him play, I couldn't help wondering about our friendship as we are total opposites. I am about a head shorter than Leon, and quite slender in build. I am a complete klutz when it comes to sports whereas Leon is great at Football, Soccer and Baseball and is on our school's Varsity teams. I am more quiet and artistic. I prefer to play my records and paint and draw.

Leon has been my neighbor, since I moved here ten years ago. He came over and we become good friends since then. My parents were probably hoping that he would help toughen me up while his parents hoped I would have a more calming effect on him. It has worked somewhat, as Leon tries to encourage me to be myself and stand up for what I believe in. He has been a great support to me.

I get up from the window, and put on some records on my turntable. It helps to ground me when I listen to my records. Right now I am playing People by Barbra Streisand. I agree with her that people who need people are lucky. I do wish the right person for me would come along and let herself be known.

An hour later the phone in my room rings, it is Leon and he wants to ask me something. I wonder what it can be but he don't want to tell me on the phone, he wants to come over and tell me in person. I tell him to come over.

Ten minutes later I hear my mother call me, “Les, your boyfriend is here.”

“Very funny, mom. I wish you would stop kidding me like that.”

I make my way downstairs and meet him in the living room, so that we could have some privacy. My family, mom and dad, are watching television in the den. I follow him in and shut the door.

“Les, I want to ask you out on a date. There is a dance I have to attend and I want you to be my girl.”

“Leon, quit joking and be serious. I am not a girl nor do I want to be one. What makes you think I would do it?”

“Firstly, I am being serious. I have to attend and I want you to dress up and act very feminine. I think that it is something that could be beneficial to you. I think there are things about you that you either don't know about or are afraid to admit to yourself. You have always acted a little feminine, and I think you should accept it. Of course if you want me to force you I can, as I can tell your parents where you were last night when you were supposed to be in bed.”

“You wouldn't snitch on me would you? I have always been a good friend to you, why would you do that?”

“I know you have, and it all depends on your decision. You can agree to help a friend when he needs it. I won't tell anyone about it and it can be our little secret.”

“Let me think on it. When do you have to know?”

“You have five minutes, I have to know now as I have to set it up. The dance is tomorrow night and I have to arrange for your makeover. Unless you want your mom and dad to know?”

“Okay, I will do it. When will I know about it?”

“It will be a surprise. I will see you tomorrow night.”

He left me alone and as soon as he was gone, I wondered if I was making the right decision. I was scared to do it and risk the few masculine points I had. I just hoped I wasn't making a mistake.

I left my house the next morning, not paying attention to my surroundings as I was lost in my thoughts. I didn't notice the two big guys approaching me. I suddenly felt two pairs of strong arms griping me and pulling me towards their van. One was getting my arms behind and back as was tying them together with a length of rope. The other guy was putting a ball gag in my mouth. I was so terrified of what was happening to me.

“Don't worry Princess, you will be fine. We are just going to deliver you someplace where you will be made all beautiful for your Prince Charming. He is our good friend and we want him to have the most beautiful girl there. Do you promise to behave?”

I struggled and tried to get away, but they succeeded in getting me into the van. We traveled for many miles before we stopped.

I was escorted out of the van, by my two male escorts. I noticed that we were in front of a beauty salon that was closed. They forced me to enter the building. I was ceasing to struggle and go along with what was planned for me as I realized it was a lost cause.

Four women came out of the back.

“So this must be Leon's new girlfriend. Well come on girls, we have to get her ready for her big date. I got Leon's instructions right here. He has spelled out how she is to look. He wants to win this contest so bad.”

I was confused about that contest remark and wondered what she meant, but she did not go into further detail and as I was gagged, I was unable to ask.

I won't go into the details, but it was a very thorough process of feminizing me. I ended up denuded of what little body hair I had. They used lasers on it and I was afraid that I was permanently denuded of hair. I was also sporting a C-cup bust-line which was glued on and blended in to look like it was all mine.

I was dressed in a Sapphire blue strapless gown. I had matching three inch Sapphire blue pumps on my feet. I was told to practice walking in them so that I would look more natural in the heels. I was also taught many female mannerisms so that nobody would suspect that I was a boy. My make-up was gorgeous. I must admit I made a beautiful woman.

They had all day to get me ready and that is what it took. Around seven o'clock I was told that Leon was on his way to get his woman. I was also told that I was to respond to being called her and she as that is now what I was.

Leon came in and thanked his friends. “You have done a great job in bringing out her natural beauty. I hope I can convince her not to go back to her tomboy ways.” He chuckled.

He escorted me to his car like a gentleman would and helped me to get in. He drove me to a swanky club where the dance was being held.

We entered and that was when I noticed that all the “girls” there were boys dressed as women, some more convincing than others.

When everyone was there, an older man stepped up to the mike.

“Welcome to this years girl-less dance. I will get to the rules of the contest now. The first prize goes to the couple that has the most natural looking woman. The prize is the woman has to remain female all year and date her boyfriend, her partner tonight, all year and be his girlfriend. Second prize is similar but the time period is six months. Third prize is for three months. All the others can go back to boyhood if they so desire, tomorrow. You will commence dancing in a few minutes and you will be judged at the end of the evening. So enjoy yourselves.”

I was shocked at the announcement. “How am I going to handle being a woman for the next year? Why did you trick me this way? Is this a joke?”

“No it is not a joke, I am serious. I have been attracted to you for a long time. Seeing the results from the beauty saloon, you make a better girl than boy anyway. We will deal with your parents later. Also part of the prize is they will transform your room into a girl's room and provide you with a feminine wardrobe, alas there will be no pants as I have instructed them to make you a girly-girl as I am tired of your tomboy look.”

When the music started, Leon escorted me onto the dance floor. He of course took the man's role and guided me into the woman's role. We kept dancing all night and I was really getting into when I realized that I was in love with Leon and had been for a while. I also was starting to get into the feminine role and was wondering if I could be transgendered. I had never had these feelings before. I decided then and there, that I was going to explore these feelings.

Finally the end was nearing when the older man returned to the mike. “The third prize goes to Ben and his girl Charlene. Second prize goes to Adam and his girl Lily. First prize goes to Leon and his girl Lesley.”

It took me a few seconds to realize that I was now Lesley with an ley and that I had won and was facing a year of being a woman and dating Leon. I wondered what tomorrow would bring.

The End?

up
144 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This feels a whole lot less

licorice's picture

This feels a whole lot less like trickery and a whole lot more like physically forced. Leon is a very bad and very selfish friend who has decided he has the right to dictate someone elses life and to hell with what they want. Beyond that i'm not sure how these are 'prizes' as no one actually wins anything. There is no money and absolutely no motivation for the 'girl' to remain female for any period of time at all.

Then there is the kidnapping and the heavily forced nature of this and Leon somehow assuming that the parents will go along with it, which they very well likely will not.

All in all, I hope our poor protagonist escapes this trap and fast though it shouldn't be too hard I imagine.

This is a romance? I had

This is a romance? I had thought romance would involve a little more free will and not so much strangers, vans and duck tape.

Well, if I were Les, I would

Well, if I were Les, I would definitely NOT want Leon to be my boyfriend or anywhere close to me, as he is a control freak. His actions towards Les were exactly that. He wanted him to be a her, did not accept refusal when it was initially given to him and had Les basically kidnapped to fulfill his own desires to turn Les into Lesley.
Strange way to show love which he professed to Lesley.
May your have a wonderful and Happy New Year.

Was Leon Saying...

"Of course if you want me to force you I can, as I can tell your parents where you were last night when you were supposed to be in bed.”

...that Les had secretly spent the previous night at Leon's? Still doesn't justify what Leon did here, but if they were already lovers there's a little more to it than there seemed to be.

Eric

Eric, Was Leon Saying...

How do you know what he did the night before?

Even the prize seems to force being a girl

Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

How Does Leon Know?

Surely the easiest answer as to why Leon would know what Les was doing the previous night is because they were together, doing something that Les didn't want publicized. Sex struck me as the most likely possibility.

But no, Jessie. I don't know.

Eric

Eric that is a good surmise,

Eric that is a good surmise, and I will probably go into it later. I am working out things for future stories. I don't plan on making it a serial, but more as a series of connected stories that are complete in themselves.

Somehow I like it.

Except the forcing part. Leon should play nice if he is really sincere.

Please continue.

This story keep lingering in my mind. There must be some more to it at least to explain Leon true intention.

I plan to have more parts,

I plan to have more parts, and thanks for wanting more.

Some friend

Jamie Lee's picture

Leon is some friend, resorting to blackmail to get what HE wants.

True friends don't force their friends to do anything. They can ask, they can plead, they explain why they want something done, but they don't use any type of force.

Leon also showed he doesn't really care about anyone else when he told Les they'd deal with Les's parents later. What does Leon have planned if Les's parents freak? He doesn't seem to realize the parents could at least have him arrested for kidnapping Les off the street.

How will he handle those at school; Les will have to attend school during the year he's to stay as a girl? And what about those who find the whole thing offensive? How will Leon keep them from harming both of them?

This is another story which raises my ire because it's nicely written and has drawn me into the story. Even though I don't really like stories which force males into the female lifestyle, I'm curious to see how Leon deals with the problems which will crop up. And how Les's family will react when they see what Leon has done.

Others have feelings too.