I Was A Craig's List Trophy Wife -- Will's Story

Printer-friendly version


I Was A Craig's List Trophy Wife — Will's Story



by



Lesley Renee Charles

I was skimming Craig's List, just to see if there was something new, when I caught the posting from a male to female transgendered person. She was in her early twenties and wanted to pose as a wife or companion to a man who was willing to pay for her transition. It intrigued me, I don't know why since I have always dated women but I was attracted to something in the ad.

I was also concerned that she would not get hurt. I decided that I would send in a response. I have always tried to be an open and kind person. I am secure in my maleness and am comfortable with the idea of being with any woman and I view her as a woman and not as a man, although she has a male body. I have been more attracted to a person's spirit. Besides I would love to help her become the person she was meant to be. I told her in my response, that I would love to help her become that woman without my putting any restrictions on it. I want her to be who she wants to be.

I am 29 years old. I guess I am fairly attractive as I have had a few relationships under my belt. I was raised to see women as equals and tend to respect them. I am not overly macho, but not effeminate either. I think that a man should be measured by his accomplishments and not how much he can bench-press. I have a job that pays well and that I love. I live in a comfortable house, which I take great care of.

I am looking for a relationship with a caring woman. I want someone to share the joys and defeats of live with. I want to be with someone that I can care for and who could care for me. I also want her to be secure in herself and be independent. As to physical looks, that is not very important other than she is comfortable with who she is. I have not been a man who subscribes to the bigger the boobs the better theory. I am more attracted to who a person is than what they look like.

Well, now I will just have to sit back and wait to see what happens.

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Short List

What a refreshingly caring man. Character is beautifully drawn in a short time. Well done. I'd definitely short list that one.

Joani

Dance, Love, and cook with joy and great abandon

I Was A Craig's List Trophy Wife -- Will's Story

Sounds like a real winner, but I wonder about his family and their attitude.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

If his cats like her!

He may be a winner.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Thanks Rita

But don't count the other two out yet. I have to do their stories. Glad you like it so far.