Womanly Chapters 3 and 4

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 3

Kyle started to enter his room, but before switching on the light, he saw something move in the corner of his eye. He quickly switched on the light. He saw Gwendolyn standing there. He was starting to feel anxious as he had dismissed her as being crazy.

“Hello Kyle, are you ready to embrace your new existence for the next year? Please come over to your mirror so that you can see what you are now.”

Kyle walked over to the mirror. He felt a different sway to his walk. His clothing seemed to move different. He looked into the mirror and stunned. Staring back at him was a familiar face but it was also all wrong. It was a woman's face. He looked down and noticed his pastel blue tuxedo was now a pastel blue evening gown which accented his new curves brilliantly. His auburn hair was now in a chignon. There were diamond earrings in his lobes. He also had the thought that he should be referring to himself as a she now.

“That is right Kyle, you are now Kylie. In this new reality you were born a girl, everything else is the same as you still live with your misogynistic father and will have to find it in yourself to find all that is beautiful about being a woman. You will now have to experience the monthly visitor. I have also put you on birth control as I don't want you to be stuck as a woman by accident. You now have a choice, if you find you like this body and this life then just let the year run. If you want to go back to Kyle then fulfill the conditions of the spell. You have to find a man who will treat you with respect and not be with a man who treats you as you have treated woman. You will be able to access the memories of Kylie to help you throughout your new existence. They will help and guide you on this new journey. I will always be around in case you need some help and guidance.”

Gwendolyn vanished as soon as she finished her spiel.

Kylie then looked around her room. She noticed everything was now different. There was a white canopy bed with lavender bedding. The rest of the furniture was in white wicker. Now there was also a white vanity covered with all kind of make-up. She walked over to her closet and saw all kinds of dresses and skirts, but hardly any trousers. Her walls were now lilac. She decided to get ready for bed.

She slipped off the gown, and took a good look at her lingerie. She was wearing a sky blue bra which hugged her average size breasts. She noticed that she made an attractive woman. She was average in height and slender. She stripped out of her underwear and looked at her new nude body. She had to get used to the sight of having a mound and a slit now, instead of a penis and scrotum. She got curious as to how the new body felt. She slipped a finger into her vagina and enjoyed the sensations. She caressed her new breasts and nearly screamed with ecstasy.

She went over to her dresser, used her new memories to find her nightgowns and slipped on a sheer pink baby doll.

She then got into the bed and asleep. Memories of Kyle flashing through her troubled mind.

Chapter 4

Lucy was about to enter her room when she felt the presence of Gwendolyn there. She switched on the light and felt compelled to view herself in her standing mirror. She walked over to it, noticing that her walked seemed off. Her strides seemed longer and there was no impediment that the long dress should have given. When she got to the mirror, she noticed that she was taller, her hair was now in a shaggy style. Her brows were thicker, her jaw squarer, with a hint of stubble. That was when she realized that she was now a man. She took in her broader shoulders, flatter chest when she notice her new bigger package.

“That is right Lucy, you are now Luke. You still live with your mother who is still bitter against men for what your father did to her. You have a year to decide to stay in this body and life by not fulfill the spell or go back to being Lucy, by learning to be a kind and gentle man and treat a woman with respect. I want you to know that you have memories of being Luke to help you through this new life. You will be able to access them when you need their help. I will also be around should you need my help.”

Like with Kyle, Gwendolyn vanished.

Luke looked down and noticed he was now in a light yellow suit. The jacket emphasized his new broad body. He decided to get undressed so he removed the suit. He noticed now he only had on a pair of bikini briefs which emphasized his new penis. He lowered the briefs to get a better look. He was slightly above average in size. He went to his dresser and put on a clean pair of briefs and a pair of pajamas.

He noticed that his room now took on a more masculine appearance. There were sexy posters of bikini clad women around his room.

He got into his new bed and dreamed of being Lucy.

up
128 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yes, Dorothy, but now it is

Yes, Dorothy, but now it is up to them. If they succeed or fail it is their choice.

I will read this story to its

I will read this story to its conclusion, however I do have one question and that is. Just what gives Gewndolyn the idea that she and she alone has the right to interfer in anyone's life? Personally, she is acting the same as these two, but being overbearing and deciding on her own who and will be "screwed over".
I feel she is abusing her powers and those above her should step in and 'slap her hands hard'.

Janice I am glad that you

Janice I am glad that you will continue to read this story. I agree that is an abuse of power and shows that those who have power should try to use it responsibly.

Well it did not take

Kylie too long to find out there was plus side to finding yourself female... However sleep will bring tomorrow morning and with that the realization that her new life is not just a bad dream, Quite what she will make of it is anyones guess, As for the new Luke a cursory examination of his new body seemed to be enough, Again when he wakes up he will find the reality that awaits him a big shock ...

As for Gwendolyn... Well she seems to have magical powers, If as seems likely she is a witch there could be the possibilty of her having overstepped the mark with her meddling in peoples lives .... Perhaps if she has superiors they might take the view that what she has done is an abuse of her powers Its fair to say that both Kyle and Lucy deserved some sort of punishment But maybe just maybe a year is rather too long !

Kirri

Is the fact that neither one is panicing ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... a part of the spell? I agree that gwendolyn is just as bad as those two; no due process for them from (as Gwen would see herself) the benevolent despot.

BE a lady!