Miss Perfect Part 5

Printer-friendly version
Miss Perfect Part Five

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing
Synopsis: When the mother of a talented boy who wants to be a girl learns that a talent contests winner will receive free SRS to become a woman, she signs up her son.

[*][*][*]
Dressing as a girl was one thing, but now I was a girl! I now began to remember my growing up as a girl and being a cheerleader and having a sweet singing voice as well as the miraculous gift to play most musical instrument.

According to Momma, my grandparents were all gifted musicians. Thanks to meeting the TransBike, I was now the inheritor of their gifts and talents. With such Blessings, I was determined to give all glory, honor and praise to the Lord.
[*][*][*]
Now that I knew that God was back in control, I was ready. I had been raised in the Church and Believe in Christ. My Sunday School Teachers all taught that God Loved us, unconditionally, just like my favorite Preacher: Papa Joe.

He led the Church until he died just before my ninth birthday. He taught me that I was Loved and gave me the courage to be who I was, unlike that creepy pastor.
[*][*][*]
But here I was, a freshly minted girl, beauty pageants are filled with contestants, everyone of whom would probably cut your throat to win and move up. That's why I was a bit scared, yet eager. I knew that it could be done, and even had a crossdresser to win it a few times. But the winners were mostly either pre-op or post-op transsexuals, intersexed or males whose body did not process testosterone.

Now that I knew that God was back in control, I was ready. Mom helped me by organizing my wardrobe of: a skin tone skirted swimdress and Peavy pantyhose with matching sandals for swimwear competition, black sequin skirted bodysuit with black Peavy pantyhose and sandals for my talent competition where I would sing, dance and play the guitar, white sequin floor length gown slit to waist at sides with matching panty, Peavy pantyhose and low heels for when we wore evening gowns, and my favorite olive green sleep shirt made like Captain Kirk's wrap around shirt from the series with matching bra, panty and Peavy pantyhose as well as an assortment of shorts and tops, lingerie and sandals so that Momma and I could enjoy seeing the sites.
[*][*][*]
The reason that I wear Peavy pantyhose all of the time is that I got started wearing tights and pantyhose as a toddler in my new life granted by the TransBike and it's most wonderful owner. But, now, as a girl, I simply loved being girly and wearing skirts, skorts, shorts, and dresses with tights and pantyhose. I loved the feel of: nylon, silk, spandex and cotton on my legs and how secure wearing them against my skin under my panty made me feel.

It all came from when I was still a boy, wanting to be a girl. I saw how the real girly girls wore hose most of the time at church and school and wanted to be just like them.

Now that I was a girl, I had the most wonderful memories of wearing lace and silk growing up as well as my: first menses, first boy friend, puppy love, prom, sweet sixteen, and graduation as well as heartbreak because my bestest friend in the world had left for college and chose to date another girl.

Sean Weatherly had been my best friend s both a boy and as a girl. As my best friend as a boy, we would play on the same teem whenever we neighbor hood kids would play at the Rec Center or those fun games of innocent fun.

But when I became a girl, he acted more like my big brother who was my first love and my Sweet Sixteen Love as well. It was with him that I lost my virginity too that led to our break up and his going away to college only to return just before the contest.
[*][*][*]
Momma and I had signed into the hotel and I was staring at myself as I was wearing a skin tone one piece lingerie that looked like a skirted swimsuit with my pantyhose and matching ballet flats when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it, not really thinking about what I was wearing and saw Sean standing there with a bouquet of green roses, "Sean! What are you doing here?!" I stammered, embarrassed beyond belief that he'd seen me like this.

His eyes were as big as saucers and I could tell by the tenting in his trousers that he liked what he saw, "I am here for you, Sandy my Love." he said dreamily.

I motioned for him to enter to prevent him from being escorted out of the hotel. I might not think too much of him, but he still deserved a chance to explain things.

"Okay, come in. I don't want to give a peep show to any man in the halls."

"No, you might show off your gorgeous legs, but that's about it. It's what drew me to you," he admitted.

"Oh?" I replied as I shut the door.

He placed the bouquet on the end table between the bed and recliner, "Yes, Sandy. Either as a boy, or a girl, you were modest, yet sexy. Why else do you think that I always made sure that we were on the same teams before reality changed and you became a girl?"

"SAY WHAT! HOW...."

He kissed me with a deep passion that ended my tirade, "Are you through yelling? he asked with a smirk.

I nodded, "But if you do not answer my question, I will shove that damned bouquet where the sun don't shine!"

He let out a bellowing laugh, "THAT'S the girl that I fell in love with!"

OH?" 'What kind of woman does he see me as?'

He held my chin in his hand, "A true Southern Belle who is as sweet as sugar, but when riled, has the kick of a Missouri mule."

"Make that an Alabama mule, pardnuh!" I said in a very bad imitation of "The Duke: John Wayne with a giggle.

"Okay. As to your question, when you were still a boy, I prayed that you would be able to become the girl that you wanted to be. When reality changed, I was Blessed to know so that I could be here, now."

"But why did you leave me and start dating Sheila Foxworthy?

"We are related, on my Daddy's side through marriage."

"Okay, So you two could still...."

"Yes, but even so, I'd NEVER do it as I only have eyes for you."

I hugged him deeply as he carried me over to the loveseat where I sat on his lap, my back against the arm, Oh Sean! when you left after our special night where I gave myself to you as a boy, I swore then and there that no man would ever hurt me like that again! Then when I became a girl, I so wanted for that to have never, ever happened," I sobbed into his shoulder.

"I can understand why, I too wish that we'd never made love as we did."

"Because we did, I am not a virgin, even in this body."

"WHAT?"

"Now, we had sex with me as a girl, not a boy," I sighed.

He looked at me and saw just how painful the breakup had been for me. Before, I felt so girly that I treated my birthday as if I was an actual girl. In the new reality, I was a girl, it was only after my visit with the TransBike that I was listed as a girl, "Damn! I never knew!"

"That's OK. You're forgiven."

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes."
[*][*][*]
I won the Pageant and for a year, was a spokesperson for the T.G. Community. During this time, Sean and I dated and were married after my year was up. As for Mom, she is now working for the Miss Perfect Pageant, helping others girls to become ladies.
[*][*][*]
End Of Part Five
Finis


up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos