The Challenge

Printer-friendly version
The Challenge
By Stanman63
Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge
Synopsis:When a Transgirl accepts a challenge from her best friend, they find true happiness..

[-][+][-]
It's hard to believe it, but I am happily married to my best friend, and it's all because I simply couldn't resist answering a challenge that he made. My best friend is Marcus Anthony Nelson. He looks like an Irish/Native American Micheal Dorn with his flaming red hair, hazel eyes and natural tan. He is has played in team sports all his life and a natural born leader.

My name is Gerrold Renee Leeds. Me, I look like a Swedish Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi with my blond hair and green eyes. I also played in team sports. Even though I was tiny, I was just as athletic as Marc. The coaches were smart, they teamed us up as an unbeatable combination that pleased our parents and us, but I had a secret that only my parents knew about, other than me.

I wanted to be a girl and saw Marc as my boyfriend as well as my best friend. But I was afraid to tell him because of his parents. They were intolerant, hard nosed, bigots who saw anybody who acted in any way that did not conform to their American Ideal as un-American while they themselves wee as liberal as they came.
[-][+][-]
It was during our senior year at the Halloween Party that Marc made his challenge. It was the weekend before Halloween and we were out on the football field, just before the game.

"Hey, Gerry!"

"Yes Marc?"

"Any idea of what your going as for Halloween? You've always gone as some superhero and looked cool in those costumes that you're Mom made for you."

"Not really. I haven't decided between Green Lantern and the Hulk."

"Well, why not go as a girl this time?"

"Why'd I want to do that?"

"Because I bet that you can't pull it off."

"What about you?"

"If you make a convincing girl, I'll overhaul your Beetle and add a turbo charger."

"Deal!"
[-][+][-]
That Halloween, I went dressed as a black Hooter Girl uniform. Mom got me breastforms and tucked my gonads and penis into a realistic looking vagina. I wore the Peavy pantyhose under the shorts and a matching sports bra under the top and won the challenge.

It was during the Halloween party that I learned that Marc and my parents planned it. Marc knew about my secret all along and worked with my parents to help me to come out and be myself. Even though his parents vehemently objected at first, when they saw that Carl loved me and what a lovely girl that I made, they accepted me with open arms.
[-][+][-]
After my surgery, we got married and moved into a cute little studio apartment at the university that we attend.
[-][+][-]
Yes, I won the challenge as well as my best friend's Heart and couldn't be any happier.
Finis

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So much said in so few words.

Yes, you have said a lot Stan. This is such a cute, romantic story and I just love happy endings. I have known a few parents that were seemingly biogted, but they came around evenutally to accept their "daughter". We have way too much bigotry in this country where we are supposed to be free to live our lives in peace and dignity. You showed that in this story that even bigoted parents can be accepting of their child's happiness whatever that happiness may be. Thank you for sharing.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Huh?

If she looks like a Swedish version of an Italian hottie and she already has a huge crush on the boy and she already wants to be a girl, where's the challenge? Isn't that the point?

The Point

is coming out and being herself. You might
say she was tricked but she got her treat.