Bin Laden Conspiracy

Printer-friendly version
Bin Laden Conspiracy
By Stanman63
Thanks To Melissa Tawn For The Idea
Synopsis:There are many people wanting to know why there are no pictures of Osama Bin Laden after his death. Now we know.

[-][+][-]
According to a very reliable source, Osama Bin Laden's body was found to be ful of estrogen that had begun to feminize hid body enough that he was able to start wearing a trainer bra or sports bra to help with his changing body.

He was also found to be wearing lingerie and pantyhose under his male clothing. The reason for his change was his wish to change his identity and become a celebrity on American Talk shows like Jerry Springer that was infamous for his program. Osama Bin Laden had chosen to become a sensation in order to garner funds for his cause.
[-][+][-]
The End
Finis

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

=D

Extravagance's picture

Well done Stan and Melissa! ^_^

Catfolk Pride.PNG

LMAO

All I can say is LMAO stan very nice.

At Least As Likely

As the Fairy Story that the Obanana Regime has tried to get us to believe, that a helicopter full of seals flew all the way into Pakistan and shot the barsteward, then threw his body out into the Indian Ocean for the fishes to feed on, and that is why nobody can see the "evidence", and that the photo of the body is "too gruesome" for the Public to see. As they used to say in England, "Tell that to the Marines! !

Stanman, that was quite funny. It was not as funny as the story They are trying to get us to take on board, but sometimes, governments just have more resources and can make up bigger ones than we "ordinary", and even Extraordinary, people can!

Briar

Briar

So much...

So much vitriol... I feel sorry for you, Briar.

It is sad that some people are so driven by their hatred that little else matters to them, so much so that their perception of everything is skewed. That's the only thing "Extraordinary" going on here.

Fantasy does not trump fact. Hatred and contempt will not win you friends, nor will it sway others to your viewpoint.

LOL I always knew bin Laden was a softie LOL.

"Well yeah, see I only ordered the destruction of the World Trade Center so we could have an unobstructed view of the sky." Osama bin Laden on Jerry Springer. Wouldn't that be something? Now I wonder who can come up with a nice lengthy tg story on this? Thank you for sharing Stan.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

It is hard to imagine such a twisted man.

It is widely unpublished that every legitimate Muslim organisation dishowned him well before he did 9/11. Every Muslim friend I have mourns at how he wasted his life. He was so priveleged and could have helped but he wasted his chance.

K

I don't get it!

Thousands dead because of this fucking bastard and this is supposed to be funny. May he burn in hell!


Belle's Mad! Belle

Let me explain

laika's picture

It's funny because in the story bin laden is behaving transgenderedly.
And transgender people are funny cuz they're so weird.
I mean he was taking hormones and wearing panties!
God, some people just got no sense of humor!