Fire

Printer-friendly version
Fire
By Stanman63
Edited By JennFl
Synopsis: When a young man's prank causes a fire, it causes changes for his friend.

[-][+][-]
Well, here I am, graduating as the class valedictorian, wearing my Drum Major uniform under my cap and gown, ready to lead the Eastmont High School Concert Band as everybody dances. My uniform is not the red tuxedo jacket, white dress shirt, blue tie and trousers of the band. No, I'm wearing a blue sequin miniskirt and matching bloomer with white shimmer tights and boots. Let me tell you about how I became who I am.
[-][+][-]
My name is Jamie Lee Majors, named after my mom. Mother had me just after she'd graduated from college with a degree in Business Management. She took over Grandpa's failing auto sales and turned it around after firing all of the corrupt salesmen who were cheating him by selling the cars at a higher price than they told him.

After fixing things, Grandpa finally died peacefully, knowing that Momma was handling things. Well, not only did she turn a profit, but she was able to expand and open up Major Auto Parts to go with Major Auto Shop, and Major Motor Company. It was thanks to that that I met my best friend.

Jesse James Conner Jr. is named after his dad, a widower. Well, he was the manager of the auto parts store that mom had bought, and kept on along with the staff, since she'd found that they were honest and that the owner was retiring and wanted to find someone to take over. Well, J.J. and Mom soon fell in love and when they married, Jess and I couldn't have been happier, and the honeymoon was a blast for our parents, just as Jess and I found out something that'd change our lives.
[-][+][-]
Mom and Dad went to Niagara Falls for their Honeymoon while Jess and I stayed home because we were on the football team, and the team was practicing, daily. They trusted us to be responsible and left us money for ordering pizza, but what they NEVER expected was what they found when they returned.
[-][+][-]
Jess and I grew up together, and we were like brothers, he was Lakeview High School's All-Star running back and I was the All-Star quarterback, which made our parents proud as could be. Jess is a six feet eleven inch tall powerhouse of a bear while I am a tiny five foot four inch tall nimble dancer who complements each other with our different strengths, and our friendship was soon put to the ultimate test.
[-][+][-]
Brad Hall had a wild imagination that could come up with some of the weirdest ideas imaginable, and he was also a practical joker too boot. He had come up with all of our school's Pep Rally shows and helped with the Halftime show during the football games as well as doing something to whichever school we'd be playing against that week. Principal Penelope Knight, Coach Hector Rodriguez and the faculty turned a blind eye to his antics as they were harmless and in good fun, but he pulled a prank that caused major damage to the school that caused them to lay the hammer down that ended my days as a boy.

Brad's idea was to kidnap Abe during their Homecoming Week celebration. He had bought a carrier for his prank and built a cage to house Abe on top of our high school. After the week was over, he would donate both the carrier and cage to prevent any hard feelings.

He began his pranking career back in the First Grade when his dad bought him a trunk of gag gifts from Toys 'R' Us for his birthday. Brad had fun using them to prank visitors and people at the Community Center. It was there that he met The Magnificent Maddy, a very popular amateur magician who would put on a show at any celebration.

Under her tutelage, Brad learned about magic tricks that he combined with his gag gifts to pull even more elaborate pranks. By the time we were in Lakeview Junior High School's, he'd begun aiming his pranks against rival schools. But his latest prank got out of hand.
[-][+][-]
His latest prank was to kidnap the mascot of Powell High School until after their Homecoming celebration, then return the mascot with a new cage to help prevent any hard feelings. Head Cheerleader Jessica Chambers of Powell High School had boasted that the Eagle Mascot was in a secured cage and that nobody could steal Aerial from her cage, much less the cage.

Aerial had been found by Park Rangers at the Lake Shasta Park when they saw her parents gun downed by poachers after their feathers for fake 'authentic' Indian jewelry. When the travesty was discovered, the hunters were found guilty and sentenced life in prison for their crime. The Humane Society took over caring for Aerial once the Municipal Zoo gave the eaglet a clean bill of health. But because of the eaglet's parents death, Aerial had no one to care for her. Then Jesse Chambers saw an article on another eagle that was adopted in the past and brought the information to her school to see if they could
adopt Aerial.
[-][+][-]
Old Abe The Eagle. Old Abe (1861? — March 28, 1881), was the mascot of the 8th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment during the American Civil War and is the screaming eagle mascot depicted on the insignia of the U.S. Army's 101st Airborne Division. Old Abe was also the trademark eagle on the globe of the Case tractor company. Old Abe was captured in 1861 by Chief Sky near the Chippewa River, near the town of Jim Falls, in Chippewa County, Wisconsin. He was subsequently traded to local farmer, Daniel McCann, for a bushel of corn, who in turn sold him to the 8th Wisconsin's Company C for $2.50.

Company C named the eagle after President Abraham Lincoln, and designed a special perch on which they carried the bird into battle. Old Abe participated in the Second Battle of Corinth (in which the 8th Wisconsin lost half of its men) and the Siege of Vicksburg, among other battles. In battle, Old Abe quickly became legendary, screaming and spreading his wings at the enemy. Confederate troops called him the "Yankee Buzzard" and made several attempts to capture him but never succeeded. Several times he lost feathers to bullets and saw his handlers get shot out from under him. When passing by, Generals Ulysses S. Grant, William T. Sherman, and William Rosecrans were known to doff their hats to the eagle.

In 1864, Old Abe returned to Wisconsin with several veterans who did not reenlist. Nevertheless, he remained famous and was invited to, among other events, the 1880 Grand Army of the Republic National Convention, and the 1876 Centennial Exposition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. When not at public events, his caretaker kept him in the Wisconsin State Capitol. Old Abe died from smoke inhalation in a fire at the State Capitol in 1881. His body was mounted and remained a centerpiece of the capitol. The mount, along with most of the capitol building, was destroyed by fire in 1904.

The insignia of the U.S. Army's 101st Airborne Division is a depiction of Old Abe. The design is based on one of the Civil War traditions of the state of Wisconsin, which was the territory of the original 101st Division after World War I. The black shield recalls the Iron Brigade, the famous Civil War unit composed of western regiments (although not the 8th Wisconsin).

Old Abe was adopted by Jerome Case as the trademark of the J. I. Case agricultural equipment manufacturing company of Racine, Wisconsin in 1865. The trademark was retired in 1969. Old Abe is the mascot of Eau Claire Memorial High School, whose athletic teams are known as the "Old Abe’s", and of Racine Case High School, whose teams are simply the "Eagles".
[-][+][-]
Thanks to her efforts, Powell High School had won the honor of caring for Aerial. The Humane Society sent a representative to instruct the volunteers on building a cage for and caring for the bird. Aerial's home was in a reinforced cage with a solid roof on top of the Powell High School Gym. Powell High School was a four story brick building that had been modernized with central heat and air along with solar panels and wind mills to help provide power. The school also had elevators and ramps for wheelchairs.
[-][+][-]
The modernization of the schools in the Hale County School System was thanks to Governor Sarah Hart. She became the governor by promising to modernize the school system. She was the heir to the Hart Foundation. Under her leadership, the foundation fulfilled her promise without costing the government anything which won her the undying love of the constituents as the foundation continued to fulfill her promises.

The Hart Foundation was under the control of the Hart family who made their fortune in real estate by buying up land that the government wanted for various projects. By returning the wealth to the citizens, the Hart Foundation was also following its own doctrine of helping others that was begun by the founder Pastor Conrad Hart.

He was the pastor of First Avenue Methodist Church who'd sod his share of the family farm to his siblings and bought the abandoned factories and warehouses left over from the Great Depression. Then World War Two took place and the Federal Government conscripted his property and used the land to make uniforms for the soldiers. This decision helped to employ the ladies who operated the machines while their husbands and sons went to war. After the war's end, the factory continued to produce uniforms as well as clothing and fabrics.
[-][+][-]

Hi Jess, You know where Brad is?"

"I saw him driving off in your car as I pulled up. Why?"

"THAT ASSHOLE! HE DIDN'T ASK!"

"WHAT?"

"Brad is going to Powell High School to kidnap their mascot as a prank because their head cheerleader boasted that no one could do it."

"And he 'borrowed' your car because his bike can't carry the cage."

"Jess, I fear that things will get out of hand, and because of him, I'll be in trouble for not stopping him."

He held me as I let myself feel the despair that was welling up inside of me. Jess had always been the strong one while I'd always been the emotional one. No, he wasn't from Vulcan. He simply has better control over his.

According to Momma, all of the men in the family are emotional. That helped to calm my fear that I'd one day decide that I was really a girl. I'd been called 'girly boy' by the school's bullies only for Jess to lead the football team and trounce them for me.
[-][+][-]
My nightmare became all too real when we saw this breaking story
AN UNKNOWN ARSONIST HAS SET FIRE TO POWELL HIGH SCHOOL! THIS IS HOMECOMING WEEK FOR POWELL HIGH SCHOOL WHO THANKS TO HEAD CHEERLEADER JESSICA CHAMBERS, WAS AWARDED THE HONOR OF CARING FOR AERIEL, A YOUNG EAGLE FOUND BY PARK RANGERS. WE WILL BRING YOU MORE NEWS AS IT HAPPENS.
[-][+][-]
"JAMES! SNAP OUT OF IT!" Then I felt a hard slap from Jess that broke through my despair.

"Thanks, Bro. I lost it for a moment, there."

"I know, our parents just called and said to sit tight. They'd cut their honeymoon short and get back here ASAP to help us to deal with what happened."

"Do they know?"

"Yes, I told them."

"Well, I hope that you didn't make yourself sound guilty. Brad is, and so am I by the fact that he used my car. I will vouch for you with our parents and the Court. Maybe, just maybe, you won't be punished."
[-][+][-]
Brad was kept in solitary at the Kingston Road Station, awaiting trial in the Bayview City Hall in Court Case #327689123 Powell High School VS Brad Hall, the Honorable Judge Oscar Madison, presiding. He was charged with: breaking and entering, destruction of school property, and cruelty to animals. Due to the uniqueness of the crime, the student body of Powell High School was asked to come up with a fitting punishment for him.

This was Brad's sentence,You are charged with: breaking and entering, destruction of school property, and cruelty to animals. You are to go through Basic Training for each of the American Military Departments and to continue until he was either an Officer and a Gentleman or he broke down from the constant abuse that he would suffer.

But I was also in hot water since he'd used my computer at the school and 'borrowed' my old Toyota RAV4 that my parents gave me when Momma got her Ford Focus last year. This was my sentence1. From this day onward, for a minimum of one year, I was to dress, and act, as a girl with the same house rules as any girl. I was to be made to look like a girl physically so that you can safely enter the Girl's Shower Room. If at the end of one year we determine that you have learned your lesson you may become a boy again if you wish. But at any time, there may be an increase in the length of time you are in skirts for an infraction of the rules.

This was Jessie's sentence,You are charged with being an unwitting accomplice to a crime for not taking steps to prevent said crime. You are to lose any scholarships and grants for college and will be so noted in your records.
[-][+][-]
As we left Court Room #14, we were accosted by brad's parents. Mister Chuck Hall grabbed me and tried to 'bitch slap' me, but Daddy calmly decked him with 'widowmaker' to his jaw. The snap of knuckles connecting to his jaw was heard back in Court Room #14. Then, the bailiffs swarmed over Mister Hall who'd passed out from shock.

"Why are you not arresting 'THAT' man for assaulting Chuck?"

I saw the Honorable Judge Oscar Madison look at her with contempt, "lady, I have witnesses in Court Bailiffs who will testify that your husband started the incident by assaulting the soon to be young lady who would not be here except for the fact that your son used her car to commit his crime. Now you want her father to pay for defending his daughter?"

"THAT BRAT ENTICED MY BRAD INTO COMMITTING THE CRIME!"

Momma 'jap slapped' her, "Bitch! Evidence shows that YOUR CHILD set the fire when he could not take the mascot! Now, Powell High School's Gym is gone until it can be rebuilt! Do you have the money?"

The other woman lowered herself, "No," she mewed.

"That s why your son's Basic Training goes to fund the repairs," said the Honorable Judge Oscar Madison.

"Your Honor, may I take my family away?"

"Please do before the media circus gets here and causes you and your family problems. They will know the verdict, but I and Powell High School are using the minor status of your children to keep the pubic in the dark."
[-][+][-]
After that incident, the Halls sold their property and purchased an 'RV'. They relied upon their internet business for living expenses, but were all too soon in prison for operating a prostitution ring.
[-][+][-]
There are two weeks’ worth of Lakeview High SchoolGirl's uniforms without washing, including underwear. How could they know my size, let alone the verdict.

"Toni?"

"Yes, Momma?"

"We knew what your verdict would be before we left for Court. Principal Penelope Knight, Coach Hector Rodriguez and the faculty of Lakeview High School loaded up your boy's clothing, except for tops and shorts and left this."

"BUT WHAT ABOUT MY CLOTHES! AM I TO ONLY WEAR SCHOOL UNIFORMS?"

Daddy chuckled, "Princess, in their place, they left girl's versions of everything."

"Sorry about the..."

Jess held me and smiled, "Little sister, if you hadn't of thrown a hissy fit.."

"We'd all have been worried," everybody completed.

We spent the rest of the day being a family. Daddy grilled us a feast of hotdogs while Jess tackled the fries in the deep fryer. We used olive oil, which left the fries crispy and light. Momma made us some potato salad and I got the floats ready as I prepared our sodas.

My parents taught us to share in the housework as well as to treat everybody with respect. It was OK to appreciate a girl and whistle, but not to act like a cave man. Now that I was soon to look like a girl, I was glad that our parents taught us that.
[-][+][-]
Daddy and Jess would be busy with their weekend project of getting the pool drained, covered, and other things that would have been involved in while Momma and I went to her gynecologist so that I could pass as a girl.

I wore one of Momma's old sleep shirts made to look like it was a baseball uniform top whose hem went to an inch above my knee with a matching panty and socks. I had to admit that I looked cute in pink. Momma wore a cream colored version.

She'd often wear stuff like this around the house on the weekends because as a family, we'd go to the beach and she'd wear this over a swimsuit. Me, I was wearing pantyhose.

We arrived at a two story house like in 'Marcus Welby: M.D.' except that the sign declared Anne Margret: Gynecologist.

"Jamie, Maggie is my Best Girl Friend, much as Jess and you were Best friends before you became brothers. I told her why you are here."

"Why?"

"I know that I can trust her. When she heard about what happened, she called me to find out the truth."

"Okay, but is she a Powell High School alumni?"

"No, like your dad and I, she’s an alumnus of Lakeview High School's. Gotta keep it a in the family."
[-][+][-]
After Nurse Judy gave me a pill to help relax me, Anne inserted needles into my waist and siphoned off all of the fat and injected it into my breasts.

"By using your own body fat to give you breasts, I am avoiding any complications from using implants. And once over, can be put back."

Then I had to sit in a weird chair that left my groin exposed. Anne injected my groin with something that put it to sleep so that she could manipulate my groin until I had a girl's groin.

"Don't worry, Jamie. You still have your male equipment, now it is 'tucked' up inside of you."

Momma asked, "What about sex?"

"Jamie can not engage in any sex that involves what I have operated on. She will need to familiarize herself with feminine hygiene."

"Will I be sore?"

"No, I used an ointment will help to relax you without taking away control."

"Are there any prescriptions?"

"No, she can put her clothes back on."
[-][+][-]
I found that being a girl was easy since I'd already had some experience. I would dress as a girl when Jess and I dressed up for Halloween as well as my being a Christmas Elf when Daddy was the Jolly Old Elf, Momma was Mrs. Clause, while Jess made sure that we had our drinks to curb our thirst. Now, as a girl, I found that wearing hosiery, lingerie, and the softer clothes felt right. It was as if I was becoming who I should have been all along. Every saw how I acclimated to being a girl and a few started to utter snide remarks about my masculinity only to be stopped by Jess.

Jess was my brother and protector. He and his buddies acted as my bodyguards against anybody who wanted to cause trouble. Most of the trouble occurred during the 'AWAY GAMES'. I joined the cheerleaders to cheer for Jess and found that I was a natural. I was getting to where I was forgetting that I was being punished until we were called to Assembly just after our team theGOLDEN PANTHERS had won the STATE 4-A CHAMPIONSHIP, Powell High School had won the STATE 3-A CHAMPIONSHIP.

Principal Penelope Knight, Coach Hector Rodriguez and the faculty were seated on the stage, looking very somber. Then Coach Annie Dinozzo stood up in her yellow/green school sweats and called me up.

"Jamie, have you been complying with the verdict?"

"Ma'am, here I am, dressed in one of the school's winter uniform for the cheerleaders. Even wearing Danskin tights, it's damn cold. Why do you ask?"

My response got me quite a few laughs, even she smiled, "I see that you have answered my question quite well, but Brad is not as lucky as you."

"OH NO!"

"He is currently in a Military hospital where he is recovering from exhaustion. He sent a message for you, may I play it?"

Please."

"HEY, BUDDY. BRAD HERE, COMING FROM WHERE THEY SENT ME. I WANT TO COME HOME AND MAKE AMENDS TO YOU FOR MY ACTIONS. I LET MY EGO GET IN THE WAY AND IT ALMOST COST ARIEL HER LIFE, SOMETHING THAT I COULD NEVER REPAY IF LOST. I AM PAYING THE PRICE FOR MY ACTIONS, BUT YOU AND JESS ARE PAYING AS WELL. I HOPE THAT I MAY BE FORGIVEN; ONE DAY AND THAT WE CAN BE FRIENDS AGAIN. I AM NOW IN SICK BAY FROM EXHAUSTION, BUT HOPE TO BE BACK IN ACTION, SOON.
[-][+][-]
I was left in a daze as I tried to get a grip on my new reality. After my transformation, I'd become a girl in mind, body and Soul. But now that I'd been awakened to the Truth, I found that I rather stay a girl.

When Jess found me in the hallway, he started to guide me to the office, "No, Bro. I need to talk to our parents."

"What about?"

"Staying as a girl."

"Then come to the office with me, The Honorable Judge Oscar Madison is there to see if it is time to adjust our sentences,"

"OK, but I don't see how my wanting to be a girl changes anything."

"You'll see."

In the conference lounge I saw: our parents, the principal and head girl's coach seated around a table spread for light snacks. I knew from past meetings here that things would be much better because it was here that we student were told about any awards or scholarships.

"Jamie, you and your brother are here because I am ending both of your sentences as of today," said the Honorable Judge Oscar Madison with great warmth.

"Your Honor, I want to stay a girl."

"Honey, remember me taking you to have that Cat-scan done, last week?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Why?"

"That operation that made you look like a girl opened up your female organs."

"WHAT? YOU MEAN???"

"Yes, Princess. you really are a girl," said Daddy.

The last thing that I heard was a 'THUD' as a fainted from shock.
[-][+][-]
When I woke up, I was in the School Medical Ward, laying on the wide, four cushion sofa used as a bed. Somebody had tucked me in under a cute 'Disney Babies' blanket.

The School Medical Ward consisted of this, the Convalescence Room with the sofa, and two comfy recliners along with end tables holding a mini fridge inside and a phone, laptop on top. As for any medical equipment, there were the traditional stands for the bags as well as the monitors and bookcases full of supplies behind glass doors.

"Head sore?" asked Nurse Judy.

"No. Ma'am. Just overloaded from shock."

As she floated to me, I admired her grace as she kept her uniform skirt from faring up to expose her panty. She would wear either a white nurses uniform dress, or the blue 'Red Cross' uniform dress with either skin tone or opaque white pantyhose/tights. The hem was just above her knees, but what with the air currents and young males, she'd learned how to keep her modesty.

"I can understand, in a way, as can any girl," she smiled as she took my blood pressure.

"Okay. But why do you only wear dresses since you always having to be on the lookout for any errant wind?"

"I enjoy wearing skirts, shorts, and skorts because I had ugly birthmarks on my legs that only opaque tights or jeans would hide."

"What about now?"

"When Daddy was able to, he had a plastic surgeon to fix my legs."

"How?"

"He found a specialist who was able to grow me some new skin to replace the birthmark skin which was turning cancerous. So, at the tender age of ten, I had to spend my summer vacation as a hermit until I recovered from the operation."

"Did it work?"

"Yep! Except that now my legs burn easily. Why I even wear pantyhose with my swimsuits. Glad that my hubby loves it, too," she blushed.

"Is all of this true? Or are you making this up to entertain me?"

"Oh, it's true; I volunteered to tell you because I can tell that you will appreciate what I went through."

"And we 'hose enthusiasts' are a part of a special sorority. Right?"

"Right," she giggled as Momma came in.

"Is my 'Little Angel' all better?"

"Geez Momma! I am practically an adult! Am I wearing a diaper?" I huffed.

She hugged me as Nurse Judy finished her ministrations, "I know, but this is the first time that I've been here with my daughter."

"Well, in a few years time, you can come with me when my kids get their boo boos," I smirked.

"So, you do want to be a mother?"

"Momma, during this year, I have learned that I am truly your daughter."

"Oh?"

"Didn’t you give me your old uniforms and clothing from when you went to school, here?"

"Yes, and was quite surprised to learn that except for year of manufacture, they’re the same."

"Come on, Momma! You know that you made them at Mayfield Clothing with the other moms to cut down on expenses."

"Kid, Mayfield Clothing also makes my uniforms. Everything else I get from Wal*Mart or Victoria's Secret.

"Honey, Mayfield Clothing is owned by Chelsea Mayfield whose business Mayfield Clothing provides the uniforms for all of the Hale County School System as well as for the Hale County Government."

"Oh, I see. She gives us a discount because she is an alumnus."

"Yes, she and her father. She is my age."

"Hope that she looks as cute as you do."

"Well, except for the fact that she looks like a redheaded version of Halle Berry to my blond version of Xena: Warrior Princess, we're twins," she smirked.

"Some twin! You are about my size. And I barely am five feet tall."
[-][+][-]
After that, I was able to live as a girl with all of the mystery and fun that makes being a girl so much fun. I dated a few boys, but none of them lit a fire in my Heart.

I was one of the few graduates that had a family member as my escort for the Graduation Dinner where me and my brother gave a Farewell Speech to Lakeview High School Alumni, faculty, student body and family. As per tradition, Jess gave a speech as the 'Male Representative' while I gave the speech as the 'Female Representative'. We were the Valedictorians for our class and had the unique privilege of having more than one Salutatorian as our second.

Our way to solve the problem was for all of the Salutatorian to pair up, male and female since they were equal in number. That way, the Alumni could choose who to honor with scholarships. In the end, everybody won out as the Alumni found new employees and the Salutatorians found their careers. But I was still alone and looking for someone.
[-][+][-]
Jess married Jessica Chambers of Powell High School who was still looking after her friend Aerial, the Eagle Mascot for Powell High School. They shared a bond that let her feel Aerial's distress during the incident that changed everything. Jessica was not one to hold a grudge, and when Brad Hall was able to pay us a visit on his way to Washington D.C. to join N.C.I.S., she gave him a hug while Aerial landed on his shoulder and pecked him on the cheek, causing him to smile.

"Aerial, thank you for forgiving me for my actions against you. I now value LIFE more than ever."

"Aerial can sense that, Brad. Please tell us why."

"Jessica, as an N.C.I.S. Agent, I can use the skills that I learn in 'Basic Training' and my knack for pulling pranks to help solve crimes against our soldiers."

"Oh?"

"Yes, it took a bit, but even there in Boot Camp, I was able to pull pranks as well as avoid any that were set up."

"You say that you still pull pranks..."

"But only upon those who cross the line. I no longer pull pranks on civilians or soldiers unless it's in the 'Line of Duty', Ma'am."

She saluted him, "Carry on, Soldier."
[-][+][-]
It was during my summer vacation that I feel in love and found my husband. I was at Lake Shasta Park, about to take a dip in the pool when an olive skinned Adonis with red hair came up to me, "Why pray tell are you wearing footless pantyhose under your swimdress?"

"My legs burn easily. So, I apply lotion and wear pantyhose to keep from burning," I stammered.

"Oh, I thought that you might be one of those 'Beach Bunnies' that enter into the contests," he smirked.

I turned to him in full anger mode that not even Daddy would want to contend with, "HOW DARE YOU INSULT US BEACH BUNNIES WHO GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO LOOK PRETTY FOR THE CONTESTS! NOT FOR A$$E$$ LIKE YOU! WE DO IT BECAUSE WE ENJOY THE COMPETITION AND THE SCHOLARSHIPS THAT HELP TO PROMOTE WHAT A WOMAN TRULY IS WHICH IS NOT THE 'BAREFOOT AND PREGNANT' STEREOTYPE FOISTED ON WOMEN!"

"Sorry for getting you mad. I do like going to the contests and pageants. How may I make it up to you?"

"Stay with me and learn something."

"'My name is Stewart."

"I'm Jamie."

We were soon an item and were going steady, much to my parents surprise as I'd yet to start to settle down. They thought that I would turn into a spinster and not know the joys of being a mother.

By the end of Summer Vacation, I was married to Stewart William Harp and was expecting my first child. What a wonderful way to end my Summer Vacation.
[-][+][-]
The End
Finis

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks Laika

I have just made the adjustment.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

just one question

Slang being what it is and all (notoriously localized) I have to ask... what the heck is a 'skort'? (normally I'd have just assumed a typo but the word did follow the word skirt so... I am a bit confused.

foxxe_bc.jpg
>> Foxxe Wilder >>

A Skort


Skorts are a cross between shorts and a skirt. They have a crotch and are divided like a pair of shorts but they usually have 'pleats' that hide the 'legs' so that it's difficult to tell if they are shorts unless the lady immodestly opens her legs too wide. Even then, she doesn't betray her modesty because the garment behaves like a pair of shorts.

Neat eh!

Oh there's one little problem. One has to undo the belt and pull them down like trousers when weeing. This can be a nuisance if the lavatory is'nt very clean. One can't simply flip up the hem and drop one's panties to the knees and 'tuttie down'.

Growing old disgracefully.

bev_1.jpg