Our Renewal

Printer-friendly version
Our Renewal
By Stanman63
2012-Short Story Month-Second Chances!
SynopsisAndrew Charles Addams Junior and Sebastian Trent McPherson are the last of their families due to a generations long feud that has left them orphans who overcome the legacy and find happiness and renewal.

[-][+][-]

Here I am, a young mother, breastfeeding my adorable twins, Amber Crystal and Sebastian Trent, named after me and my husband. I am very blessed to be married to my best friend because you see, I was born a boy. I can tell that you must think that I am a mental case because no boy can give birth to children as I have done without some sort of surgery. Well, it was by the magic of a love that ended a legacy of hate that had corrupted our families and made us orphans.
[-][+][-]

Sebastian Trent McPherson was only child of Sebastian Cody McPherson and I was Andrew Charles Addams Junior, only child of my father. They grew up, hating each other just as they were taught by their families. The reason for the contemporary Hatfield/McCoy Feud was from back in the Civil War where both families were accused of consorting with what the Rebels called Yankees the outcome of which cost both families their estates, forcing both to move West. Luckily, both were proven innocent, but the stigma remained so that both estates were sold.

THAT is where the FEUD really started as the Theodore Addams used his connections to his Yankee kin to sell both estates to them, making him the legitimate owner of both estates. He did it so that both families could restore their fortunes, but Conrad McPherson only saw how he had been fooled into giving up his ancestral lands and refused to hear anything, setting up his family as traders by purchasing a local warehouse/general store.

Over the years, he let his hatred cause his former friend problems as he used his connections to thwart any attempts of his friend to enjoy his wealth with both families continuing the feud until only me and my husband were left. By the time that we were born, we were the only ones left and being orphans, we grew up in County Orphanage where even though we knew about our families past, became buddies.

[-][+][-]

He was always the athlete while I was the academic of our duo. No, Trent was not dumb by a long shot, nor was I wimpy, he excelled at sports while I excelled in academics. Trent was also more built to be as all-star athlete with his physique which made him look like he was older than he was. Me, I was always willowy, but tough thanks to playing sports with Trent. Even back then I was taking the feminine role, not knowing or caring about the future.

Everything changed for both of us when he lost his confidence thanks to some bullies at the orphanage who chose to make me their target and cause trouble for their own sick amusement. It was a week before our graduation and as usual, I was wearing the Central High School unisex gym uniform of either a red or blue polo shirt and running shorts. With my pageboy style, I could pass as a boy or flat chested girl. I had always been amused that some teachers and students would in fun mistake me for a girl, never having to deal with the darker side of life.

Frank, Jess, and Todd were teens sent to Central County Orphanage by the Central County Court to await transfer to other family members since their parents were in prison, awaiting trial. Normally, they'd have been sent to foster parents, but none wanted all three and Central County Social Services preferred to keep families together.

They were triplets and nearly as big as Trent, but without his upbringing. No, these three were just like their macho jerk criminal dad. Like him, they saw all others as targets to be played with, then discarded when bored with the latest victim, and their mom was a dominatrix who gloried in feminizing her chosen targets. For years, Brad and Diane Spencer had been finding runaways that they took in and either pimped out the girls after hooking them on drugs or feminizing boys who were castrated so that they stayed feminine and were pimped out like the girls.

They came out to the gymnasium and spotted me getting the gym ready for the School Dance that night during my Gym time with Coach Stevens permission. I tried to be nice, but their vulgar language and attitude had me on edge. When they finally tried to force me to do their bidding, I saw Trent plow into them, taking down all three. But they got mad at him and assaulted him, leaving him a bloody mess.

By that time, Coach Stevens and Coach Franklin arrived with tasers and put them down for the police who carted them off to the prison where their parents were, but the damage was done and Trent would pay the price. The attack had broken bones as well as rupturing his gonads, forcing a castration to prevent further damage. Trent could never be the all star athlete now due to the damage, so he opted to become a coach. our

[-][+][-]

Trent quickly adapted to the reality of a broken body and lost manhood by pushing his body beyond the limits the doctors had set even with the casts on. His shoulders, chest, back, and hips gained a well developed musculature while his arms and legs atrophied only to regain their former glory until only his weakened spine forced him to relent. Trent's spine had been twisted so badly that he could no longer lift weights like he'd done and his other loss forced him to take steroids to keep up his body's health.

But I could not forget, nor forgive myself for my part in his situation, because I had let my damned vanity keep me from doing anything to be more masculine! I could have bulked up by lifting weights, taking steroids, as well as cutting my hair. But no, I secretly enjoyed being seen as a girl, even dressing as one at times. Back when we were toddlers, we orphans were given the choice of costume to wear for Halloween. Trent and I always chose to be a duo. The first time we were Batman and Batgirl and were really cute. We enjoyed wearing the costumes and kept it up with me doing the female role in our Halloween dress ups.

In Central Grammar School, Central Middle School, and Central High School, I enjoyed being in the plays where I kept on being chosen to play a girl, much to my growing need to be a girl. At the time, I did not know that I had the mind of a girl because people accepted my growing up as a boy seen as a girl. It was not until after the horrid attack that my true self was made clear to me.

[-][+][-]

Trent saw how sad I was and tried to help me by getting me into doing our Halloween inspired duos in sports. He smiled when I chose to dress as a girl, seeing how wearing lingerie, hosiery and the clothes relaxed me. We got away with it because I looked like a preteen girl with my brother since by now I was just under five feet tall while Trent was over a foot taller. It was when we'd chosen to actually go out on a date that we learned just how we saw us as a couple..

We'd just finished our session at the Wintertime Ice Rink where he'd dressed in a black tux costume to my matching dress and white tights. I could have dressed like him, but I wanted to feel the swish of my skirt, brief as it was. We just switched over to black skates without the blades. Wintertime Ice Rink had a repair shop where blades and boots could be maintained. All of that skating does wear out the skate so that the blade needs sharpening and boot needs polishing or relaced.

We went out to a posh restaurant where we had a very long, detailed chat about us. Trent was worried about me feeling guilty In fact, even though he had dated, He knew that none of the girls really meant anything more to him than a chance encounter. He saw me as a girl, the girl that he wanted. As for my guilt over his hurt, he'd never blamed me since to him I was his girl who he was honored to have defended.

Then I knew that all of my life, I'd been living it as a girl. I so wanted to be the girl that Trent saw, but how? Then I remembered seeing a quaint shop next to the restaurant called Spells "R" Us. We'd both heard about the shop and the Wizard, but would it still be there, or were we imagining it? After paying for our meal, we went straight over to the Spells "R" Usshop where we met the Wizard who healed Trent and made me a woman.

[-][+][-]

We were married soon after and thanks to the Wizard's spells, we not only got a new body, the ending of the feud returned our families fortunes to us so that now I am not only a mother, I am also the Lady of the Manor.


Finis

up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good story, the only thing I

Good story, the only thing I would like would be a little more description about their changes. Andrew seems to be very comfortable with his transformation into a woman.