Hereditary Traits

Printer-friendly version
Hereditary Traits
By Stanman63
Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's ChallengeThanks To Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge For Inspiration
SynopsisI am now who I always wanted to be, thanks to my twin.

[-][+][-]
No doubt you have seen many celebrity twins through the years as well as the often repeated movie The Parent Trap where estranged twin girls find each other at a summer camp and sort things out so that their single parents marry. Believe it or not that movie actually happened to me and my twin sister, but at the time, I was her brother. Now, I am her sister and thanks to her, I am complete.

We are both a five foot tall blond hazel eyed beauty, and you've seen her in various movies from the Ice Queen series to the Cheergirl series, as well as the Star Queen T.V. series, but you will unfortunately see only one of us at any time due to an attack and her way of dealing with her diagnosis.
[-][+][-]
My twin was a minor celebrity, she was head cheerleader, dance team captain, and prom queen who won a spot on the Cheer Club Series that led to her starring in the Ice Queen movies and her Cheer Jesus Gospel band. I saw her as she grew in fame, yet stayed away from the pitfalls that many childhood celebrities fall prey to.

I was born as her boy twin. The only difference between us was my boy bits. But when I told them that I knew that I was really a girl, they let me dress as a girl, even though they were skeptical about me being so sure that I was a girl since I was in Kindergarten. I grew up as a girl, copying my twin sister in her school years, but I did not have her lucky break, nor did I have her body which contracted a strain of polio which left her an invalid until we met and solved both of our problems together
[-][+][-]
After graduation, I decided to strike out on my own because at the time, I wanted to pursue my career as a psychiatrist, specializing in helping those like me as very few want to tackle such a controversial area. I had accomplished my goal and set up my practice in an old brownstone warehouse where I lived in the offices on top with a store dedicated to the T.G. Community and a restaurant where they could meet safely next to my clinic. I had cashed in all of my scholarships to fund my practice after graduation, so I was quite well off financially. Although I did miss my family.

Then a week before our birthday, Daddy called and said that the family wanted to come out and see me on my birthday. How could I refuse? I had my staff give the building a very thorough cleaning from the cellar which housed our parking deck,boiler for the solar heater and generator/battery back up to the roof and the solar panels, wind turbines and heat pump for the cooling/heating of the building. Like my family, I was a firm believer in being Eco-friendly, even having a dual fuel car with solar panels and battery back up.

I went to the beauty salon and spent the day there as they put me through every torture that women go through to be as beautiful as they can be. I mean, having your entire body from your neck on down waxed except for your pubic area is about the most painful torture that they put you through, with the massage being a close second. But at least I looked my best and had a good ten hours sleep as my body recovered from the torture session.

Now, I did not really need to put myself through the torture as I was wearing a girl suit from Bodysuits "R" Us and was now physically as much of a girl as my sister was, but being her twin, I also suffer from dark body hair thanks to Daddy being hairy all over and looks like one of those cave men you see in the museum. Which is kinda funny as he played sports in school and is now an astronomer/meteorologist working for The Weather Channel.

But my twin sister and I had Momma's petite physique and like her, enjoyed being a miniature dynamo with Daddy's wiry strength. Taking martial arts simply accelerated and enhanced our natural agility and dexterity. There were very few out there capable of defeating us in a competition or in a back alley brawl to defend us against bullies and gangs.
[-][+][-]
I was wearing a pink swimdress with matching hose and ballet flats to honor my sis as she wore the outfit in the last Star queen episode. The doorbell rang, I opened the door, and saw her standing there. She smiled, "Well, am I looking in a mirror?" she giggled because she was wearing the same outfit.

"No, Crystal. It's me, your brother turned sister, Chrissy."

"Never could tell you two apart when y'all dressed alike, Princess," admitted Daddy as he hugged me.

"Daddy, I am the singer and actress, not Chrissy!" pouted Crystal in good humor.

"I am glad that you two are twins, myself," said Momma as she hugged me.

"Yeah, by my taking her part in a date, I was able to screen out the dirt bags out to score on my sister," I said as I closed and locked the door.

"Sis, now you can do so again and save my life," sighed Crystal as we sat down in the living room.

"SAY WHAT?"

"Chrissie, Crystal has contracted polio. She is on medication, but this strain will eventually adapt and ravage her body," informed Daddy.

"Have y'all heard about the girl suit from Bodysuits "R" Us?"

:"No, we've been too busy seeking any treatment for your sister. Why?"

"Simple, Momma. a girl suit from Bodysuits "R" Us will cure her of the polio. in fact, I am wearing one, now."

"YOU MEAN???"

"Yes, Sister, I am truly your sister in mind, body, and soul."
[-][+][-]
Now, you can see both of us on the screen at times as after Crystal donned her girl suit, I took a much needed vacation and shot a few episodes with my sister and we met some boys that we both like, but that's another story all together.
[-][+][-]
The End
Finis

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very Nice story, Stan. Very well written, too.

Now, I just have one question, sir. Where is my body suit? Thank you for sharing this heartfelt, heart warming story of love, kindness and support.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."