Hit Me With Your Best Shot

Printer-friendly version
Hit Me With Your Best Shot
By Stanman63
Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing!
SynopsisA Transgirl confronts the school bullies that sought to deny her right to be herself.

[-][+][-]

"Well, Pinkerton Academy, I am here standing up as who I really am and there is nothing that you bullies can do about it.

Pinkerton Academy is known for academic excellence, but you are also full of hypocrites who pay lip service to Equal Rights for non-whites and the transgendered.

Back in the First Grade I started coming as myself. Nobody knew that Teri Lee Bradford was in truth a boy Terry Lee Bradford. It took me having to get excused from Gym for Pinkerton Academy know that I was born a boy.

When I started here, my parents told Principal Jo Barns about me and she assured us that I would be safe here. And she kept her word for the most part.

I really liked wearing the girl's uniforms. There is the dress like the one that Tracy Partridge of the Partridge Family sitcom, a blazer with capri, pant, shorts, skirt, skort and sailor style blouse or sweater all in crimsonand navy with a white blouse or tights and pantyhose.

Thanks to Doctor Pulaski, I started on my hormone therapy before puberty and I learned that I am intersexed and that the hormones would stop me from producing testosterone for which I am grateful.

What still amazes me is that I have won every Pinkerton Academy beauty contest and am the Pinkerton Academy Homecoming Queen from grammar up to high school allowing me to win scholarships that I donated to students that need them as my parents are both doctors set up a college fund for me when I was born.

No, I was outed thanks to my not putting out to the Pinkerton Academy according to tradition. When I refused to accommodate him, he ripped off my cheerleader skirt and bloomer and saw my gonads and penis under my hosiery. If not for my beau Frank Jessup who already knew about me, Lance would have attacked me.

It was because of him that I had to get the excuse from Gym when he pointed out that I was not in the band, nor cheer squad in the final semester before graduation and that according to the rules, I had to go to Gym class.

When Principal Jo Barns and Doctor Pulaski told the Pinkerton Academy Faculty students about me, it started a polarization of the students into different camps.

Most accepted m because they see me as a girl, but that A$$hole and his cliche have gone out of their way to destroy my locker and make my life a living hell.

When Principal Jo Barns did not suspend them, I knew that she was as bad as them. My parents have made a decision to reward everybody for their actions.

Pinkerton Academy was going to receive the funds needed to pay for new uniforms for the sports teams, cheerleaders and band. But now, it is withheld until Pinkerton Academy is rid of you hypocrites either by graduation, transfer, or retirement as they do not want another school to harbor them.

[-][+][-]

To those who have been there for me, I am grateful and will remember you fondly as me ad my beloved start our family. yes, I am with child. But as for you others, you had your chance to be my friend. now as you realize your mistake and try to appease me to gain any reward, I laugh at your vain attempt.


Finis

up
71 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ummmm...

This story is kind of hateful on all levels and has no redeeming qualities for the reader to latch onto. It would be much better to educate the bullys than to merely pass them off to another school where their behavior would continue. Nothing is solved by sticking one's head in the sand. Also, who is 'm'???

Triona

I like this story, Stan.

The tirade either in letter form or at the gates of the school is justified. I would have done exactly the same thing had I had that kind of high school, but my high school was funded by the state of Wisconsin. Anyway had I done a tirade like this in front of the Wisconsin Child Care Center in Sparta, Wisconsin (closed in 1979), I would have been arrested.

But this story is nice, and the tirade let out a lot of stress caused by violent, brain dead, homophobic hypocrites who have nothing better to do than pick on those weaker than themselves. Thank you for sharin, and I loved the ending. :-)

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."