You Have it All Wrong Three - Part 18

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Three

By SaraUK

 

Part 18

Chapter 47

    Chrissy had locked her bedroom door to stop anyone bothering her while she cried on her bed. She’d heard her mum come and knock on the door and even demanded her to open it, but Chrissy just didn’t want to talk to anyone, she’d even turned her mobile off when she saw that Mandy and Amy were both trying to call her. Chrissy just wanted the world to leave her alone for the time being.

    It was Sunday morning before Chrissy left her room and went down stairs to get something to eat; she hadn’t had anything since lunchtime the day before, so she was feeling pretty hungry. Everyone was downstairs by the time she’d showered and got dressed. They all just stopped talking and looked at her as she walked through the dining room and into the kitchen to sort out some toast for herself. She hadn’t said anything as she walked through the dining room, but that was about to change as her mum walked into the kitchen and looked at her with a face like thunder.

     “I want to have a little talk with you young lady.” Holly said, as she walked over to the table in the kitchen and sat down after first pulling a chair out for Chrissy to sit on.

    Chrissy knew that her mum saying she’d like to have a little talk, really meant, you will come and sit down so I can talk to you, and the use of the words young lady just meant it wasn’t going to be a nice talk either. Chrissy walked over and sat down to wait for her mum to start speaking.

     “I thought you moved in here with Mable to make life a little easier on Becky and to help keep her calm for the sake of the babies?” Holly asked in a calm voice, but still sounding very angry still.

     “I did.” Chrissy said, as she looked down at her hands in her lap.

     “Which part of you telling her yesterday that your marriage was over was helping to keep her calm?” Holly asked with a little more anger in her voice.

    Chrissy looked up and went to speak again, but Holly held her hand up to stop her speaking.

     “Are you really going to just throw away what you have with Becky over a silly little mix up that got out of hand?” Holly was looking at Chrissy for an answer this time.

     “No, not really, but... I don’t know what to do mum. She hurt me with what she thought I’d done.” Chrissy sat back and folded her arms across her chest.

     “I seem to remember you’ve ran away not once, but twice because you thought that Becky had been with someone else, but she always took you back with no argument.” Holly pointed out. “But you’re willing to let it all end because she thought you had done the same?” Holly was asking Chrissy for an answer now.

     “Yes I still love her with all my heart mum, but then I think about what she thought and I just feel so angry with her for it.” Chrissy said sound frustrated.

     “I think you need to start thinking with this.” Holly said, as she put her hand over Chrissy’s heart. “And give this one a little break.” Holly smiled as she put her other hand on Chrissy’s head.

     “I thought people always say think with your head, not with your heart?” Chrissy asked with a puzzled look.

     “All I can say is they must have never been in love dear.” Holly said with a sigh as she pulled Chrissy into a hug. “You and Becky have something amazing together Chrissy; please don’t throw it all away because of your pride. Go home and be with your wife now.” Holly added in a firm voice.

     “Does this mean I’m being kicked out?” Chrissy asked as she broke the hug with her mum and looked her in the eyes.

     “You can call it whatever you want Chrissy, just as long as you go back to Mandy’s and let Becky know you didn’t mean any of what you said to her yesterday.” Holly stood up and pulled Chrissy to her feet. “If it helps your pride, you can even look at it as an order from your mother.” Holly added as she led Chrissy back through the dining room so she could grab her purse and coat.

     “Can I have some breakfast and a cup of tea first?” Chrissy asked as she was led along.

     “Yes, when you get home. I’m sure Amy will be more than happy to make you some breakfast.” Holly said in a bossy voice.

    Chrissy went up stairs and got her coat and purse, then made her way back down stairs to find Vic stood waiting for her at the foot of the stairs. “Come on Chrissy, I’ve been ordered to take you home so you don’t get lost on the way.” Vic said with a frown.

    Chrissy wanted to argue with him, but with her track record for running away. She knew he wouldn’t trust her to walk it on her own. “Thanks Vic. Sorry for putting you to so much trouble on a Sunday.”

     “Don’t worry about it Chrissy. I’ll take doing this over what could happen if we let you make your own way back to Mandy’s.” Vic said with a little smirk.

    Chrissy didn’t look up at Vic when he said that, she knew he had a point and she probably would make a run for it at the last minute, so she just stepped out the house when Vic opened the door for her to leave. Vic took hold of her arm and led her out to his car and then helped her to get in. Chrissy wondered if he was stopping her from running away once they were outside, not that she’d get far with Vic running after her.

     “Are you all mad with me Vic?” Chrissy asked, as he drove the car down the road.

     “I think we’re all a little bit of everything Chrissy, but not just with you, Becky as well for starting all this in the first place.” Vic said with a sigh. “I just think you picked one hell of a time to find your backbone Chrissy.” Vic added as he turned to look at her quickly before looking back at the road.

     “Some backbone, if my mum can tell me to go home and I’m doing it.” Chrissy said with a chuckle, but it didn’t sound like a very happy one.

     “If your mum told me to do something I’d do it.” Vic said looking worried. “She scares me as much as Mable does.” Vic added with a grin.

    As much as Chrissy wanted to stay looking sad, even she had to giggle at the worried look Vic had. He was soon pulling onto the drive at Mandy’s and Chrissy sat looking up at the house.

     “Guess I better go and face the music.” Chrissy said as she opened the car door but stopped getting out the car when Vic asked her a question.

     “Were you really ready to give up on you and Becky?” Vic asked as he sat looking at her.

    Chrissy just sat looking back at Vic for a couple of seconds before she answered him. “No, I was just angry with her yesterday when she told me the reason for how she was acting. Truth be told Vic, I’ve missed not being with her these past couple of days.”

     “I better let you go and tell Becky that then.” Vic smiled. “Just to warn you though Chrissy, she was in a real mess over what you said last night, and didn’t go to work last night because of it.” Vic added looking worried.

    Vic could tell from the shocked worried look Chrissy had now, that she still cared deeply for Becky and always would. Chrissy jumped out the car and then leaned in and gave Vic a hug before running over to the house and getting her key out to let herself in. Vic waited for her to close the door before he started his car again and drove back out the driveway to go and spend some time with Jenna and Cathleen.

    Chrissy slammed the front door and was soon joined by Mandy, Amy, Amber, Ann and Jayden as they all came out the kitchen to see who had come in. Before Mandy or any of the others could say a word Chrissy beat them to it.

     “Where’s Becky?” Chrissy asked as she looked at the group stood in front of her.

     “She’s lying on your bed, we can’t get her to come down or eat anything.” Mandy said looking worried.

     “Amy can you please sort out some breakfast for Becky and I, and whoever else might want some. I’ll be back down shortly.” Chrissy said, as she ran off up the stairs to find Becky.

    Amy looked at the others and with a grin on her face said, “I think Chrissy’s home.” Then she skipped off into the kitchen to sort out breakfast for them all with a grinning Amber running close behind.

    Becky was lying on the bed when Chrissy entered the room and walked over to the bed, but she could see that she was having a bad dream from all the moaning she was doing while she tossed back and forth. Chrissy sat on the edge of the bed and put her hand up to Becky’s cheek which seemed to calm her down, then Chrissy leaned in and started to kiss Becky on her other cheek and slowly worked her way round to her lips. Becky was soon returning the kiss even though she thought she was dreaming.

     “I still love you with all my heart and soul Becky.” Chrissy said in a whisper just before kissing her on the ear to seal the deal.

    Becky was dreaming she was in a room full of babies and she was the only grown up in the room and they were all crying at her for something, then Chrissy appeared out the mist and walked over to Becky and started kissing her. Becky thought it felt so real that she never wanted it to end, but when it did she heard Chrissy say she loves her with all her heart and soul just before kissing her on the ear which also felt very real. Becky was fighting to stay in the dream with Chrissy, but she could feel herself waking up and someone stroking her cheek.

    Chrissy just sat watching Becky as she started to stir and then she saw her eyes open and look right at her.

     “Hi Baby, I hope you didn’t mind me waking you up?” Chrissy asked with a smile as she kept stroking Becky’s cheek.

     “Chrissy is that really you, or am I still dreaming?” Becky asked as she put her hand up to her cheek so she could hold Chrissy’s hand in hers.

     “No, I’m really here Baby.” Chrissy smiled. “I could pinch you to prove it, but I don’t want to hurt you anymore than I already have.” Chrissy added.

     “Does this mean you’re coming back to me Chrissy?” Becky asked with tears in her eyes.

     “Yes, if you still want me that is?” Chrissy asked as she wiped away a tear that was rolling down Becky’s cheek.

    Becky answered Chrissy question by wrapping her arms around Chrissy neck and pulling her into a hug so tight that Chrissy was having trouble breathing.

     “Need to breathe.” Chrissy squeaked out after nearly a minute of hugging.

    Becky let go and let out a little giggle before she spoke again.”Sorry about that, but I missed you so much.” Becky was still crying, but she looked happy now. “Are you really coming back to me baby?” Becky asked, as she ran her hand across Chrissy’s cheek to make sure she was really sat on the bed next to her.

     “Yes I’m really back and here to stay.” Chrissy smiled as she put her hand on Becky’s as she ran it across her cheek. “I’m sorry for what I said at Mable’s Yesterday, but I was angry at you for what you’d thought I’d done.” Chrissy added with a pained look.

     “I’m the one that’s sorry baby. I never should have put you in that position in the first place.” Becky said, as she pulled Chrissy into another hug, but let her breathe this time. “I still would have wanted you to come back even if it had been true, so I don’t know why I was even looking into it now.” Becky added with a giggle.

     “I’ve never been with another person like I have with you Becky, and I never will for as long as I live.” Chrissy said, as she hugged Becky a little tighter this time.

     “I wish I could say the same Chrissy, but since you came into my life, I’ve never wanted anyone else other than you, and I never will either.” Becky purred as she enjoyed the hug they were having.

     “I hope you don’t mind baby, but I asked Amy to make us some breakfast just before I came up stairs to get you.” Chrissy smiled as she sat up on the bed again and pulled Becky up to a sitting position next to her.

     “We better go down and see what she’s made for us then.” Becky said with a grin as she got off the bed and pulled Chrissy off to stand next to her. “I’ve missed you baby.” Becky added as she pulled Chrissy in for one final kiss before they left their bedroom.

    Amy and Amber were just putting the finishing touches to a full English breakfast when they saw Chrissy and Becky walk into the kitchen with an arm wrapped around each other’s waist. Amy started grinning when she saw how happy the pair of them now looked.

     “I trust that everything is sorted out now, and you’ll be coming back home again?” Mandy asked with a raised eyebrow and a little grin on her face.

     “I don’t have much choice there sis. Mum kicked me out of Mable’s and told me to come home and tell Becky how I really feel about her.” Chrissy said with a grin as she looked at Becky stood next to her.

     “And did you tell Becky how you really felt about her?” Mandy asked.

     “What do you think sis?” Chrissy asked with a grin, just before she turned to hug Becky and give her another kiss.

    Amy, Amber, Ann and Jayden all started cheering them both while they kissed each other. Mandy just sat grinning while she thought about a thank you to Chrissy’s mum for bringing Chrissy back to her senses.

    They were all soon sat at the table enjoying the breakfast Amy and Amber cooked, and smiling as they watched Chrissy and Becky sit feeding each other like they use to before all this trouble started.

     “I hope you don’t mind me asking Chrissy, but was you really going to have your hair cut and died red like it was in the photos Becky found?” Ann asked as they ate.

     “I was going to, but Alice from the club told me that she could let me see what I’d look like with different looks, so that’s how we ended up with those photos. Well photos like them.” Chrissy giggled. “Alice got carried away while she was at collage and the next thing I know she’d given me them photos to keep. I thought they looked cool, so I kept them.” Chrissy added with a shrug.

     “I bet if you’d known how much trouble they would cause, you would have thrown them away.” Amy giggled. “But I’m glad you never changed your hair style or colour big sister Chrissy.” Amy added with grin as she took a good long look at the Chrissy she loved with the long flowing blond hair.

     “I realised I like being a blond too much to go any other colour.” Chrissy said with a grin as she grabbed some of her hair to look at it. “Maybe you should think about going blond baby after what you thought this past week.” Chrissy added with a giggle as she looked at Becky sat next to her.

    Becky was just about to make some comment, but realised that Mandy was looking at her ready for it, so she just smiled and changed her mind and said something different instead. “I’m nowhere near smart enough to be a blond baby. We all know that blonds just play dumb while they secretly take over the world.” Becky said with a grin at Chrissy and then Mandy.

     “Damn it sis, they're on to us.” Mandy said looking worried, just before she started grinning.

    Becky and the others were soon laughing at the thought of Mandy trying to take over the world with Chrissy helping her.

     “I can’t see Chrissy as part of an evil plan to take over the world.” Amy giggled.

     “You see that’s where we have you all fooled.” Mandy said as she pointed her fork around the table. “You all think Chrissy is so sweet and innocent, but really she’s very evil.” Mandy added with a raised eyebrow. This just made them laugh even more.

     “I think we need to switch Mandy to decaf from now on.” Ann giggled.

     “I never drink coffee sis.” Mandy said in a matter of fact way.

     “That’s a really scary thought then that you’re planning all this on a caffeine free diet.” Ann said with a worried look, just before she started giggling again.

    Once they had all finished breakfast and had another cup of tea, Chrissy and Becky got up to get the dishes washed, but Ann and Jayden stopped them.

     “We’ll sort out the dishes, you two go and have a cuddle on the sofa and get to know each other all over again.” Ann said as she pushed them towards the living room.

     “I like the sound of that.” Becky said with a grin, as she led Chrissy away to the living room.

    Chrissy and Becky were soon cuddled up together on one of the sofas just happy to be together again. Chrissy had some questions rolling round in her head, so she decided to ask Becky about them.

     “Baby, why did you over react like you did when you found them photos?” Chrissy asked.

     “I’m not totally sure, but some of it was because I think I might have been tempted to have a fling if it was you that got pregnant without me knowing about it.” Becky said sounding worried that she might upset Chrissy again.

     “Never would have happened baby. I was messed up over what happened to us, so I was never going to find another girl to get involved with. Well not for some time anyway.” Chrissy smiled, as she looked up at Becky from where her head was resting on her shoulder.

     “And you’re not planning to get any tattoos either?” Becky asked.

     “No.” Chrissy giggled. “That was Alice trying to be funny. I told her I could never have a tattoo or my lip and nose pierced, so she did a set of photos with all that stuff done to it.” Chrissy giggled some more.

     “This Alice sounds like quite the character. It’s a shame we never got to meet her when we came to pick you up.” Becky said.

     “She was doing her finals, so wasn’t working most of that week when you came to get me.” Chrissy said with a sigh as she thought about Alice and some of the other girls at St.Trinian’s. “Alice did say that she was trying to get up to London at some point, so I could see if she wants to meet up and spend some time with you all? I know Jayden would love to see her again.” Chrissy added with a smile.

     “I’d really like to meet her Chrissy. I think she did wonders with the photos of you. Do you know what computer program she used?” Amber asked as she sat cuddling with Amy on another sofa.

     “I think she called it Photoshop or something like that. It could have been photo lab. I’m not very good with things like that.” Chrissy shrugged.

     “It would have been Photoshop. Do you mind if I take the photos and show them to Sara tomorrow?” Amber asked.

     “You can do whatever you want with them, just as long as I never see them again.” Chrissy said with a frown as she cuddled up to Becky a little more.

     “If I never saw them again it would be too soon.” Becky said with a shudder.

     “I trust you’ve both learned your lesson from all this?” Mandy asked as she looked at Chrissy and Becky.

    Chrissy and Becky looked at each other, and then looked at Mandy before they both said, “Yes!” at the same time.

     “I’m laying down some knew ground rules for you.” Mandy said looking very series.

    Does this mean you’ll be doing away with the no chasing shoplifters, or running out into the road and saving beautiful woman?” Amy asked with a grin.

     “No, them rules still stand for you young lady.” Mandy said with a grin as she looked at Amy. “These new rules are for Chrissy and Becky.”

     “What rules are those then sis?” Chrissy asked.

     “If either of you have a problem with the other, you come and talk to one of use, so we can get it sorted out right away. Do I make myself clear on this?” Mandy asked.

     “Yes, perfectly.” Chrissy said with a nod.

     “Crystal clear Mandy.” Becky said with a nod and a smile.

    They all sat chatting for another hour then Chrissy needed to go and get her things from Mable’s as she’d left her mobile in her room there.

     “Do you think you’ll be able to give me a lift round to Mable’s baby, so I can grab my stuff?” Chrissy asked Becky.

     “I’ll give you a lift back, but we’ll need to walk there. Mable wouldn’t let me drive home after our little chat yesterday. I left my car parked just down the road from Mable’s.” Becky said as she sat up.

     “The walk would be nice, so shall we go and get ready to leave then?” Chrissy asked as she stood up and pulled Becky to her feet.

    Amy thought about asking to go with them, but thought it would be nice for them to spend a little time alone with each other, so she just relaxed and cuddled up to Amber a little more.

    They left the house and had a nice steady walk round to Mable’s and Becky got her car on the way and parked it right outside Mable’s so they wouldn’t have to carry Chrissy’s things very far. Chrissy still had the key Mable had given her the other day, so she let them both in and then shouted to find out where everyone was.

     “Mable, mum, dad, anyone!” Chrissy shouted as she walked towards the dining room.

     “I hope you have Becky with you!” Holly shouted back just before they walked into the dining room where Mable and Holly were sat talking and having a glass of sherry.

     “Yes I have Becky with me.” Chrissy said with a grin as she entered the room with her arm wrapped around Becky’s waist and a big grin on her face.

     “Now that is a much better way to see the two of you.” Mable said as she got up from the table and pulled the two girls into a hug.

     “I trust all is well again now with the two of you? No more talk of divorce or splitting up?” Mable asked as she broke the hug and stepped back to look at them both again.

     “Everything is perfect again now Mable. I’m sorry for all the trouble I’ve been.” Chrissy said, just before hugging Mable again.

     “Think nothing of it Chrissy. I’m just glad you called me, and didn’t just run off with your bucket and spade again.” Mable giggled.

     “I made a promise I wouldn’t do that again, or I might have.” Chrissy said with a grin.

     “Don’t even joke about things like that baby.” Becky said, as she wrapped her arms around Chrissy like she would vanish if she let go.

     “You both have a wonderful glow about you again. I like to see this version of you.” Mable said again with a grin.

     “We came to pick up my stuff and take it back home again, and then I’ll be out of your hair.” Chrissy said with a grin.

     “Yes, and back home with your beautiful wife where you belong.” Mable added as she put a hand up to Becky’s cheek and smiled at her. Mable thought Becky looked so much better than she had yesterday when Vic drove her home.

    Becky went with Chrissy to help her pack her stuff up again, they had just about finished packing when there was a knock at the bedroom door, so Becky went to see who it was. Becky found David stood on the other side smiling at her.

     “Hi Becky, Mum sent me up to grab Chrissy’s bags and take them down to your car for you. She doesn’t want you trying to carry one down.” David said with a smile. “I’m glad you both got everything sorted out by the way/” he added with an even bigger smile.

     “Thanks David, so are me and Chrissy.” Becky said, as she stepped back and opened the door so David could enter the room and grab the bags for them.

    Chrissy put the last of her bits in the second bag and closed it, and then David walked over and picked both the bags up and left the room with Chrissy and Becky following. Becky ran in front of David so she could open the front door and take the bags straight out to her car, but Chrissy went to let the others know they had got everything packed away.

     “I’ve got all my stuff packed, and David’s just taking it out to the car with Becky now.” Chrissy smiled, as she walked into the dining room and saw everyone sat around the table having a drink.

     “Do this mean you not play games with me anymore?” Cathleen asked with a pout.

     “No it doesn’t Cathleen. I’ll still find time to come and play with you.” Chrissy said as she crouched down and gave Cathleen a hug. “I’m just going back home to look after Becky and the others again.” Chrissy added as she smiled at Cathleen to see if she could get a smile back off her.

    Cathleen was soon smiling, or more grinning in Cathleen’s case. “Aunty Becky need a lot of looking after.” Cathleen was soon screaming and giggling as Becky sneaked up behind her and started tickling her like mad.

     “I’ll show you who needs looking after you little monster.” Becky said as she kept tickling Cathleen as she squirmed around on her seat.

    All the others just watched and chuckled as they saw Cathleen trying to stop Becky, but not doing a very good job of it. Becky finally stopped and let Cathleen get her breath back, while she sat on Chrissy’s knee at the table.

     “Speaking of board games Cathleen, I think I still owe you one from last night.” Chrissy said with a grin. “Shall we play now?” Chrissy asked, but already knowing the answer.

     “Can we? Can we really play a game now?” Cathleen asked looking all excited about it. “You play too Aunty Becky?” Cathleen asked as she slid off the chair and ran off to get a board game for them to play.

    Chrissy and Becky helped Cathleen get the game set up on another table in the room and they sat playing the game and giggling. All the others sat at the other dining table watching them keep Cathleen entertained while they relaxed.

     “You wouldn’t think it was the same two people from yesterday would you?” Vic said as he looked over at Chrissy and Becky giggling as they lost another game to Cathleen.

     “That’s true love for you, very unpredictable.” Jenna smiled, as she cuddled up to him a little closer. “I’m glad they got it all sorted out though. I was worried when I heard Chrissy had said the marriage was over.” Jenna added looking worried.

     “Chrissy was just angry with Becky, and lashed out without really thinking about what she was saying. She told me as much in the car this morning when I took her back round home.” Vic said.

     “It’s all water under the bridge now, as they say.” Mable said from across the table.

    Chrissy and Becky stopped for an hour playing the board game with Cathleen, and then they left to get home and sort out dinner for everyone back there. Chrissy and Becky were going to do all the cooking as an apology for all the trouble they started. Becky wanted to take all the blame, but Chrissy wouldn’t let her.

 

Chapter 48

    Jayden was talking on her mobile to Callum in the kitchen, and the others were all sat in the living room chatting about nothing special when they heard Chrissy and Becky get back from Mable’s. Carl went to get up to go and help the girls with Chrissy’s bags, but Brad beat him to it and was off out the door before Carl’s bottom ever left the sofa he was sat on cuddling with Mandy.

     “I sometimes wonder if Brad forgets that Becky is only his boss while there at the club.” Carl said, as he watched Brad almost run out the room.

     “I think he sees it as a twenty four seven thing with them two.” Ann giggled as she looked over her shoulder at a closing door where Brad was just stood.

     “You could have a point there Ann.” Carl chuckled.

    Chrissy and Becky had left her bags in the car for now and just entered the house when they saw Brad come shooting out of the living room.

     “Hi Brad, is everything okay?” Becky asked.

     “Hi boss. Yes everything is fine, I’m just coming to help you bring Chrissy’s bags in and take them up to your room for you both.” Brad said, as he held out his hands to get Becky’s car keys off her.

     “Thanks Brad, do you need any help?” Chrissy asked as she turned to follow Brad out the front door again.

     “I’ll be fine Chrissy; you go and spend some time with your wife.” Brad said with a grin as he left the house.

     “Were you mean to Brad while you were mad with me baby?” Chrissy asked with a pout, as they made their way to the living room to let the other know they would be sorting out dinner today.

     “I might have been a little snappy with Brad and the others.” Becky said with a sheepish grin.

     “That would explain why he looks so happy to see us together again then.” Chrissy giggled as they entered the living room.

     “Hi everybody.” Chrissy and Becky said together as they waved at them all.

     “I hope none of you have any plans for dinner because Becky and I will be cooking for you all, as a way of saying sorry for all the trouble we’ve caused over the past couple of days.” Chrissy said as she looked around the room.

     “But I want to come and help you.” Amy whined from where she was sat cuddled up to Amber.

     “No! Becky and I want to do this dinner for you all, so you can just sit there and wait for it to be cooked, then you can help by sitting and eating it with us.” Chrissy said in a firm voice. “Amber you are to use any means you deem suitable to stop Amy from entering the kitchen before the meal is cooked.” Chrissy added with a grin as she looked at Amber.

     “You can count on me boss.” Amber said as she raised her hand to her head in a mock salute.

    None of them had made any plans for the day, as they were all looking forward to spending some time watching Chrissy and Becky acting like their old selves again. They were all glad to see that they were.

     “Is Jayden in or out?” Chrissy asked.

     “She’s in the kitchen talking to Callum on her mobile.” Mandy said with a frown. “Jayden was supposed to meet Kara at the club last night, but when Becky didn’t go to work last night none of us bothered going either, and Jayden forgot to call Callum and tell him.” Mandy added.

     “I’m glad Kara turned up, she took over the job of hostess for the night with Becky not being there, and Beth still being away at one of my other clubs, and we were struggling to keep things running smooth.” Carl said.

     “Kara was playing hostess? Pity I missed that, I bet she was pretty good at it.” Chrissy said.

     “She did a really good job for saying she was doing it blind with no training.” Carl said.

     “She has walked round the club with Chrissy and I though as I’ve been doing it, so she must have picked some things up as she walked with us.” Becky said with a smile, happy that the club ran smoothly even when she wasn’t there.

     “We better go and see what we can do to fix things between the two of them then Baby.” Chrissy said as she wrapped an arm around Becky’s waist and led her off towards the kitchen.

    Jayden felt like she was going round in circles with Callum on the phone. “Callum I’ve said I’m sorry, but Becky was in a real mess last night, and none of us wanted to leave her like she was.”

     “Why was she in such a mess, did she find out that Chrissy really did go with some other girl while she was away?” Callum asked with a little shock in his voice.

     “No, Chrissy never did anything like that.” Jayden dismissed Callum. “Becky found out that the girl in the photos she thought Chrissy had been with was really Chrissy, so she went round to Mable’s to sort it out with her, and Chrissy said the marriage was over.” Jayden added with worry in her voice.

     “Is Chrissy really going to end their marriage over something like this? Do you want me to have a word with her and see if I can talk her out of it?” Callum asked all trouble between him and Jayden forgotten.

     “No need for that Callum. Chrissy turned up this morning and they got it all sorted out. They went round to Mable’s some time ago to go and pick her things back up again.” Jayden said sounding much happier now.

     “I’m glad to hear that, they make such a great couple and Becky makes Chrissy look so happy all the time. I’d hate to think they couldn’t make it, they give all us other fools a chance when we look at them.” Callum chuckled.

    Jayden was just about to speak when she saw Chrissy and Becky enter the kitchen. Chrissy walked over to Jayden and held out her hand for Jayden to give her the mobile phone. Jayden passed it to her with a puzzled look on her face, and then watched as Chrissy spoke to Callum.

     “Hi Callum, its Chrissy here. Becky and I are cooking a meal tonight to say sorry for all the trouble we’ve caused over the past couple of days, and you need to be here at six.” Chrissy said just before handing the phone back to Jayden.

    Jayden just sat with her mouth hanging open as she watched Chrissy walk away to make a start on sorting out dinner. Jayden only remembered Callum was still on the other end of the phone when she heard a quiet voice talking from it. “Sorry Callum I missed all that.” Jayden said into the phone.

     “Has Chrissy gone again?” Callum asked.

     “Yes, she’s sorting out dinner now with Becky.”

     “I was trying to tell her it may be best if I don’t come over. Let all you have a good time and clear the air.” Callum said, as he tried to get out of going over and spending time with Jayden while he was still a little angry with her over standing him up last night, or more standing Kara up last night.

     “I’m sorry Callum, but I don’t think Chrissy was asking if you wanted to come, she was telling you.” Jayden said with a little giggle.

     “I was telling him.” Chrissy said from across the room. “I can always send Brad to pick him up.” Chrissy shouted the words ‘pick’ and ‘up’ a little louder so Callum heard them clearly.

     “Okay, okay, I’ll be there at six.” Callum said sounding worried that Chrissy really would send Brad round to pick him up and carry him out to his truck and drive him back to Chrissy’s house.

    Jayden smiled now she knew that Callum was joining them for dinner, and she could say sorry to him in her own special way.

     “I’ll see you at six then my love.” Jayden purred down the phone.

     “Until six then baby. Bye. Love you.” Callum said just before ending the call so he could go and get ready.

     “Thanks for the help with Callum just now Chrissy. He’s not very happy with me for not meeting him at the club, but I think he understood why I never showed up when I explained about you and Becky. Jayden said as she got up and put her mobile back in her purse.

     “No problem Jayden. I feel like it’s my fault he’s upset with you anyway.” Chrissy said with a pout.

     “No one is blaming either of you for anything.” Jayden said as she walked over and wrapped her arms around Chrissy and hugged her. “You’ve both had a rough couple of days, but I’m glad to see you both madly in love again.” Jayden added with a grin as she hugged Chrissy a little tighter.

     “We better stop all this hugging or we might set her off again.” Chrissy said with a grin, as she looked over at Becky.

     “Hey! I was being silly, but I trust you now Chrissy, but I wouldn’t say no to a hug as well Jayden.” Becky said with a pout. Jayden was soon running over and giving Becky a hug as well.

     “Can I give you a hand with dinner?” Jayden asked when she broke the hug with Becky.

     “We daren’t today Jayden. We’ve just stopped Amy from entering the kitchen to give us a hand. She’d kill us if we let you help us and not her.” Chrissy said looking worried at what Amy might do to them if she did find them letting Jayden help and not her. “This meal is mine and Becky’s way of saying sorry to you all anyway, so go and relax in the living room, and we’ll call you all when it’s ready.” Chrissy added as she led Jayden over to the living room door and pushed her through it.


*****

    Callum put the phone down on the table and sat looking at his long red finger nails. He was still dressed as Kara due to being too tired when he got home from the club to bother getting changed. He’d just removed his makeup and then crawled into bed. He was also still sporting blond hair that he’d glued on and the breast forms with the concealing makeup added to make them look more real.

     “Do I go and get changed, or stay as Kara and go to dinner dressed as her?” Callum asked himself as he got up off the chair and walked to the kitchen to make a drink.

     “To hell with it, I’ll go as Kara!” Callum suddenly said to himself as he stood waiting for the kettle to boil.

    Callum had his drink and then set about finding something to wear and then doing his makeup so Kara looked perfect for Jayden. He had a close shave and then used the tricks Cathy had showed him to hide his beard shadow and give him a nice smooth surface to add the other makeup too. It took him some time, but the lessons Chrissy and Cathy had given, left Kara looking back at him from the mirror.

     “Now to find something to wear.” Kara said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

    Callum got up and was soon looking at all the dress’s he had for Kara and trying to work out which one would be best for a meal with Chrissy and the others. Callum found the dress he was going to wear, and then realised that it would need him to use a corset to get into it, but he thought he could do with losing a couple of pounds, so not eating as much at dinner would be a good thing, so he was soon lacing himself into the red corset Chrissy gave him as a gift just after they went to the reunion.

     “I can’t believe how much my life has changed since then, and all for the better.” Kara said as she stood looking at her reflexion in the full length mirror on the back of the bedroom door.

    Callum was gone for the time being, and Kara was now stood looking back from the mirror. She was soon in her bra and panties then she slipped a pair of stockings up her legs and slipped the straps from her corset under her panties and hooked them to the stockings. Kara then took the dress off the hanger and slipped into it and then struggled a little bit to get the zipper closed.

    The only thing left for Kara to do now was pick out a pair of shoes and put them on before putting what makeup she might need into her purse. Once that was done, Kara looked in the mirror again to get a look at the finished image.

    If Callum wasn’t in love with Jayden, he thought he could have fallen in love with Kara with how she looked tonight, not that Kara would have wanted Callum. Kara didn’t like men, she just had eyes for one person and that was Jayden.

    Kara was wearing a blue cocktail dress and a pair of shoes in the same shade of blue with a 3” heel that showed off her legs perfectly. Kara smiled at the thought of what Jayden had said just after seeing Callum become Kara for the first time at the hotel.

     “I’m so jealous of your legs Kara. You look really sexy when you walk in heels.” Jayden had said, just before they went to have the meal Chrissy had helped sort out with Carl.

    Kara just hoped none of them thought it weird that she was going to dinner and not Callum. Kara was a little scared that she’d be driving across town dressed as a female, but the thought of looking at Jayden when she smiled was well worth it.

    It was still a little early to head out, so Kara made herself another cup of coffee and then sat looking at her long painted nails and her cleavage that was showing. Callum always felt so relaxed when he was Kara, and being able to pass while out and about was a real turn on as well.

    Kara decided to leave the house a little earlier, so she could have a little adventure on the way. So she checked to make sure she’d got everything, and had one final look in the mirror before leaving the house and getting in her car.

    The first part of her little adventure was to call at a petrol station and fill the car up with gas. Kara pulled into the station and got out the car, and then she started putting the gas in. There was only one other car in the gas station when she got there, and they were already filled up and in the shop paying for it. Kara had used a pump where you put your card in and then fill up, so she wouldn’t have to go into the shop and risk her voice giving her away.

    It felt strange to feel the wind blow across her stocking covered legs as she got out the car and walked around to hook up the pump into her gas tank. Kara had to smile when she looked down and saw her chest stuck out, and her long painted nails holding the handle to the pump in her car.

    Kara had just finished filling up and was just about to get in her car when another couple of cars pulled in with what looked like teenagers in them. Kara was glad she’d just finished. The last thing she wanted was to be found out by any of them. She knew it wouldn’t have ended well for her.

    Once she was back on the road again, Kara set her sights on the second part of her little adventure. She was going to call and get a couple of bottles of wine to take with her. Kara decided on an off-licence and parked outside, and then she got out her car and made her way into the shop.

    Kara had parked a little ways down the road, so she could enjoy the sound of her heels clicking on the pavement as she walked into the shop. There was a woman serving behind the counter, so Kara grabbed a couple of bottles, one red, and one white. She went to the counter and put the bottles down and smiled to the woman behind the counter. The woman looked bored, and kept taking quick looks at her mobile, like she was waiting for a call or a text message. Kara didn’t mind, this meant she wasn’t looking too closely at her.

    Kara had soon paid for the wine and was back in her car heading to Chrissy’s for dinner, and a fun evening with Jayden. Kara pulled into the driveway at Chrissy and Mandy’s house and just sat in the car feeling nervous about what she’d done now, but it was too late to go home and change back to being Callum. So with a deep breath Kara got out the car and walked up to the front door at just before six. Kara brushed off her dress and then checked to make sure it still looked alright from what she could see, and then she rang the bell and waited for someone to answer it.


*****

    Mandy was sat cuddled up to Carl on one sofa and Ann was cuddled up to Brad on another one, and Jayden was sat on the third one in the room on her own. Amber and Amy had been sat on there with her, but they were now setting the table in the dining room after Amber went begging to Chrissy and Becky to find Amy something to do as she was driving Amber insane with not being able to help.

    Jayden jumped up when she heard the doorbell, and she looked at the time. It was just before six, and Jayden knew it was going to be Callum.

     “I’ll get it!” Jayden shouted, as she jumped up. “It’s only Callum.” Jayden added with a grin.

     “Only Callum? Don’t let him hear you say that Jayden, you could hurt his feelings.” Mandy said with a pout.

     “You know I don’t mean it like that Mandy.” Jayden said with a hurt look. “I just meant it’s kind of for me.” Jayden tried to explain.

     “I know Jayden, now go and let the poor boy in.” Mandy smiled as she waved for Jayden to go and let Callum in the house.

    Jayden didn’t need telling twice, and she was soon off out the living room and heading for the front door. Amy was just coming out the dining room and stopped when she saw Jayden.

     “I’ve got it Amy. It’s Callum for me.” Jayden said with a grin, as she ran over to the front door and opened it with a smile on her face. Jayden’s smile got even bigger when she saw Kara stood there smiling back at her.

     “Hi Jayden. I hope you don’t mind, but Callum couldn’t make it, he asked me to come in his place.” Kara said in her husky female voice.

     “I don’t mind at all Kara. After all it was you I need to apologise to anyway.” Jayden said with a grin as she pulled Kara into the house and wrapped her arms around her. They were soon kissing each other very deeply indeed.

     “Apology accepted.” Kara smiled, as she had trouble keeping her female voice after such a powerful kiss.

     “That wasn’t the apology baby; you’ll get that later, up in my room.” Jayden said with a purr. “That was just to let you know I was happy to see you, and I love what you’re wearing.” Jayden added with a grin as she broke the hug and led Kara to the living room.

    Everybody turned to look at the living room door when they heard Jayden giggling as she entered the room with Kara.

     “Hello Kara. I didn’t expect to see you again so soon.” Carl smiled. “Thanks for helping out at the club last night. Magumi-Chan and Claire both said what a great help you were with some of the newcomers to the club as you helped them relax and have a good time.” Carl added.

     “Think nothing of it Carl; I was just glad to help out. I had nothing else to do.” Kara said, with a little smile as she looked at Jayden stood next to her.

     “Should I be worried about my job Kara?” Becky asked, as she entered the living room from the kitchen with Chrissy right behind her.

     “Hi Kara!” Chrissy screamed as she saw that Callum was dressed as Kara. “Nice to see that mean old brother of yours has let you out to play.” Chrissy added with a grin as she walked over to give Kara a hug.

     “Hi Chrissy, Becky.” Kara smiled, as she gave them both a hug. “I think there’s a big difference between what I did last night, and what you do every night of the week Becky.” Kara giggled. “And less of the old, he’s just not as sexy looking as me.” Kara added with a grin and a sexy pose, which didn’t really work as she was still holding the two bottles of wine she’d just brought.

     “Let me take them off you Kara.” Chrissy said, as she took the wine bottles off her and then stepped back to stand with Becky again.

     “Kara has a point Becky.” Carl said with a raised eyebrow. “You run the whole club for me. The fact that you still like to walk around and play hostess is a bonus for me, but it’s not what I pay you the big money for.” Carl added.

     “I know that Carl, but I just like to keep in touch with all the customers and make sure their all having a good time.” Becky said with pride.

     “I’m not faulting you Becky; just pointing out that no one could ever take your place.” Carl smiled. “I’d be more worried about losing you to another club owner if I didn’t know you so well.” Carl added with a grin.

     “I can’t think of one thing any other club owner could have, that I don’t already have Carl, or I need for that matter.” Becky said with a grin, as she wrapped an arm around Chrissy’s waist just before leaning over for a kiss.

     “MMM, I’m glad to hear that baby, but we better get everyone to the dining room before dinner goes cold, or Amy and Amber start without us.” Chrissy said with a grin when Becky let her up for air.

     “Very good point my love.” Becky smiled as she licked her lips to enjoy the last little remaining taste of Chrissy on them. “Dinner is served, if you’d like to follow me.” Becky said in a posh sounding voice.

    Everyone started giggling as they followed Chrissy and Becky to the dining room. Amy and Amber were just bringing the last dishes of food in from the kitchen as they all entered the room and took their seats at the table ready to enjoy the meal.

    Amy saw Chrissy carrying the wine bottles, so she ran over and grabbed them off her, and then she took them to the kitchen and put them in the fridge to cool down a little before they opened them later in the evening.

     “This all looks nearly too good to eat.” Brad said as he realised how hungry he was.

     “I hope you all want to eat it.” Chrissy said looking worried, just before she started grinning again. “I’d hate to think Becky and I did all this for nothing.” Chrissy added as she helped Becky take her seat before sitting herself.

     “I said almost too good to eat Chrissy. Doesn’t mean I won’t, and I already know I’m going to enjoy it.” Brad was grinning as he helped Ann sit down before helping Kara take her seat after she’d helped Jayden take hers.

     “Thanks Brad, but you don’t have to be a perfect gentleman with me remember.” Kara said with a smile as she took her seat.

     “Sorry Kara, force of habit when you look like that.” Brad smiled, as he took his seat at the table next to Ann. “You do look really good by the way, just like you did last night. I forgot that there was a man under it all by the end of the night.” Brad added with a chuckle.

     “I’m glad to hear that Brad. I’d hate to think I look like a man at all dressed like this.” Kara said, as she felt Jayden’s hand running up and down her thigh under the table.

     “You look all woman at the minute Kara.” Brad said as he looked down at Kara’s breasts showing between the deep V of her dress. Brad soon stopped looking when he got a slap round the back of the head from Ann.

     “Remember me baby?” Ann said with a frown from the other side of him. Ann was soon grinning though when she saw the puzzled look on Brad’s face as he brushed the hair back into place that Ann had just dislodged with her slap.

     “I was only making a point princess. You know you’re the only woman that really matters to me.” Brad said in his own defence.

     “So you don’t care about us then Brad?” Amber asked with a pout.

    Brad was about to speak again but stopped when Carl spoke first. “I’d give up now Brad if I was you. No matter what you say, they will twist it about, and you’ll just dig yourself deeper and deeper into that hole you’ve found yourself in.” Carl chuckled.

     “You take all the fun out of things Carl.” Amber said with a pout, but was soon grinning again.

     “Do all girls go to some secret training camp to learn how to do that?” Brad asked.

     “Nope, it’s just a gift we have, so we can get whatever we want from you men.” Ann said with a grin, just before pulling Brad’s head down so she could kiss him on the lips.

     “Thanks for bringing the wine Kara. We’ll open it a little later, after it’s cooled in the fridge for a bit.” Chrissy said as she looked at Kara and Jayden across the table from her and Becky.

     “Think nothing of it Chrissy. I thought I’d better grab something on my way over.” Kara said with a smile.

     “Hold on, so you called in at a shop on the way over here dressed like that?” Chrissy asked, looking a little shocked at what Kara had just said.

     “Yes I did, and I called in and filled the car up with gas, but I only used the self service pump, so I never had to go and talk to anyone.” Kara said with a grin.

     “You’re getting very adventures these days Kara.” Mandy said. “But remember to be careful while you’re doing it.” Mandy added looking worried.

     “Yes please be careful Kara.” Carl added looking just as worried. “It can be like a drug, so you keep looking for a bigger rush, which can lead to you being found out, or worse.” Carl added.

     “Don’t worry; I’ve got no plans to go out on my own too often.” Kara smiled as she looked at the worried face Jayden had. “I’d rather go out dressed with all you. That way the guys have something better to look at.” Kara added with a grin.

     “You’re no ugly duckling you know Kara.” Amber said.

     “Thanks Amber, but I also know that I’m not in the same league as all you when it comes to looks.” Kara said being honest with them all.

     “I think you’re very sexy Kara.” Jayden purred as she started playing with Kara’s leg under the table again.

    Kara jumped and let out a little squeal when Jayden ran her hand up between Kara’s legs. Everyone turned to look at Kara as she pulled Jayden’s hand away looking very embarrassed. Jayden was just sat next to her with a silly grin on her face. This soon had them all laughing which soon set Kara off as well.

     “I can’t speak for the others Chrissy, Becky, but I can say for myself that I for one forgive you for the last couple of days.” Carl said with a smile, as he sat back feeling stuffed after he finished the piece of apple pie and custard he’d just forced down after the wonderful meal they cooked.

     “I second that.” Brad said, as even he was full. He had just eaten his pudding though, and then finished Ann’s off as well.

    All the others thanked Chrissy and Becky for the dinner and the pudding, but they did say that Mable and Holly needed thanks for the pudding. Amy and Amber set to work clearing the table while the others all went to the living room to sit and chat. They soon joined them when they’d finished the dishes, and brought the two bottles of wine in that Kara had brought with her.

     “No wine for me thanks. I’ve got to drive home later.” Kara said with a pout.

     “Do you really think that I’m going to let you get away from me tonight baby?” Jayden said, as she handed Kara a glass of red wine.

    Kara wasn’t about to argue with Jayden, so she took the glass and then took a sip from it. Kara smiled when she looked at the rim of the glass and saw a lipstick mark on it, her lipstick mark. Then she looked at her slender looking hand with the long red nails attached to them. He was Kara, and he still had a beautiful girlfriend to go with it, and he was sat having an evening out at a best friend’s house while doing it all.

     “Life doesn’t get much better than this.” Kara thought to herself as she relaxed and put an arm around Jayden and pulled her closer for a cuddle. As she let out a big sigh.

     “Everything alright love?” Jayden asked when she heard the sigh.

     “Right now Jayden, it’s just perfect.” Kara smiled at her. “Just perfect.” Kara added just before leaning in to kiss Jayden on the lips.

    They all sat chatting about nothing special for a little bit and enjoying the wine. Brad and Carl even had a glass of wine, as Mandy and Ann had talked them both into stopping the night as well, not that it took much talking.

    Chrissy soon brought the chat round to Kara, and when her mum would be coming down and meeting her new daughter. “Have you had a chance to talk to your mum about when she might be able to make it down to see you?” Chrissy asked, as she looked at Kara.

     “No, not yet, but I will Chrissy. Frazer was at home when I called her the other day, so I left saying anything that could give me away to my step dad.” Kara said with a roll of her eyes.

     “Just let Jayden or myself know when she’s coming down, and I can send the jet to pick her up and give her the full VIP treatment.” Carl said with a grin. I’ll even have the helicopter bring her from the airport to the hotel.” Carl added with an even bigger grin.

     “Thanks Carl, but what about the cost of it all? I’m not made of money like some of you are.” Kara said looking worried that her mum coming to visit could cost him a small fortune.

     “It won’t cost you a penny Kara.” Carl said with a wave of the hand. “Call it a thank you for helping out last night.” Carl added with a smile.

     “Are you sure Carl? It seems like a lot for what I did last night.” Kara said looking shocked at what Carl was willing to do for her.

     “Yes I’m sure Kara. I’m also sure that your mum will love having a relaxing spa session as well, so I’ll leave Jayden so sort out all the little details for her stay.” Carl said as he looked at Jayden with a grin.

     “I’ll make sure she feels like royalty while she stops at the hotel Carl.” Jayden said with a grin as she cuddled up to Kara a little more and rested her head on Kara’s chest.

     “Thanks again Carl for doing all that for my mum.” Kara said with a smile and a tear in her eye. “I’ll give my mum a call tomorrow lunchtime and let her know about the plane trip down and the offer of a stay at your hotel.” Kara added.

     “I hope you don’t tell her all the details Kara.” Chrissy asked.

     “Not a chance Chrissy. I want her to have some surprises when she gets down here.” Kara said with a smug look.

     “I think seeing you dressed like you are now will be a big enough surprise for her Kara.” Amy said with a giggle.

     “Very true Amy.” Kara also giggled, as she looked down at herself. “I think the reason I’ve not been in any rush to talk to my mum about it, is due to me being scared about her meeting this side of me.” Kara added looking a little worried.

     “I think you’re worrying for nothing Kara. Your mum looked excited about getting to meet her daughter when we spoke to her about it.” Jayden smiled, as she cuddled Kara to let her know she wasn’t alone in any of this.

     “You told me she use to go out shopping with your dad while he was dressed as a girl, so she must be okay with you having this side as well Kara.” Chrissy added as she waved her hand up and down Kara’s body to indicate how she was dressed.

     “So you weren’t scared the first time you went back to see your mum and dad after you did all that?” Kara asked Chrissy, as she also waved her hand up and Down Chrissy’s body.

     “Are you kidding Kara? Becky and I had to drag her up the driveway to her mum’s front door.” Mandy giggled as she thought back to the day they took Chrissy back home for the first time.

     “Mandy’s right Kara, but at least you’ll be on your home ground when she meets you for the first time.” Chrissy said looking very shy all of a sudden. “I’ll be there with you when you meet her for the first time as well if you want me to be?” Chrissy asked as she tried to show Kara that she wasn’t running away from anything anymore, and she was going to stand by her friends as well.

     “I hope you will be Chrissy, I’ll need you to help get me ready.” Kara said looking worried she’d have to get herself ready.

     “You can count on be Kara.” Chrissy smiled.

    They soon ran out of things to say to each other,, and were all sat cuddling with the one they loved, so they all called it a day and headed off to bed. None of them got an early night, but they all had a good time once they all got to their bedrooms.

     “I’m sorry for being so mean to you Becky. I should have just hugged you yesterday at Mable’s.” Chrissy said, as they lay in bed later in the night cuddling each other, as Chrissy softly ran her hand over Becky’s belly.

     “I never should have started thinking what I did Chrissy. I thought we covered all this earlier? Why you saying all this now?” Becky asked with a puzzled look.

     “I’m scared that all this stress I keep putting you through is going to hurt you and the babies.” Chrissy said close to tears now.

     “I’m fine baby.” Becky said, as she pulled Chrissy into a tighter hug. “Mandy’s mum gave her some herbal tea for me to have when I get stressed out, so Mandy and Amy were making me drink it all last night.” Becky said with a little giggle.

     “Did it work? Were you relaxed after drinking it?” Chrissy asked.

     “Yes I was, but i still just wanted you to do this with.” Becky said, as she hugged Chrissy until she couldn’t breathe anymore, then she eased up again until she heard Chrissy take in a deep breath and let it out as a sigh.

     “I missed you doing that to me too my love.” Chrissy said in a dreamy voice. “Can we please stop fighting and running away now?” Chrissy asked.

     “I’ll stop fighting, but you’re the one that ran away remember?” Becky asked with a giggle.

     “Details, details my love.” Chrissy giggled. “But I promise to never run away again, not even to Mable’s.” Chrissy added, as she cuddled up to Becky a little more and closed her eyes in total bliss.

 

Chapter 49

    Jayden woke the next morning and smiled as she looked at Kara sleeping next to her. Callum was still wearing the blond wig and had the breast forms attached, so Jayden really couldn’t see anything but Kara sleeping next to her.

    Callum slowly woke and was a little confused to start with as all he could see was a mass of blond hair coving his eyes. Then he remembered that he’d spent the night with Jayden while still being dressed as Kara. “Oh crap!” Callum said, as he, or more she sat up looking worried all of a sudden.

     “What’s wrong Kara?” Jayden asked looking worried and looking around the room.

     “I just remembered that I’ve got no change of clothes with me, so I can’t go straight to work from here.” Kara said looking worried. “I’ll have to drive all the way home so I can get changed, and that will mean driving across London in rush hour traffic. I’ll never get to work on time.” Kara added looking at the clock.

     “Calm down and think about it for a second. I’m sure we can think of some way to work this out.” Jayden said in a calming voice. “Let’s head down for some breakfast and see what the others can think of as well.” Jayden added with a smile, as she got out of bed and then pulled Kara out. Jayden and Kara were soon heading down for breakfast, and some help with Kara, or Callum’s problem.

    Jayden and Kara were the last to get down to the kitchen, so they found the others laughing at Chrissy and Amy as they danced around to Katie Perry’s, I kissed a girl song on the radio. Even Jayden and Kara had to laugh when they watched Chrissy pull Becky in closer for a kiss, and Amy did the same with Amber.

     “Morning Jayden, Kara.” Chrissy said, as she ran over and gave them both a hug once the song had finished. “Is everything okay?” Chrissy asked, when she saw the worried look Kara now had.

     “Morning Chrissy.” Kara said with a sigh as she hugged Chrissy back. “Not really. I forgot I didn’t have a change of clothes with me when I stopped last night, and I’m not going to have time to get across town and get changed without being really late for work.” Kara said looking worried, and a little upset with herself for being so stupid and forgetting to bring a change of clothes with her.

     “Oh I see. That would be a problem then.” Chrissy said as she tapped her finger on her lip while she tried to think of an answer to Kara’s problem.

     “I think I might be able to help you out Kara.” Carl said from the kitchen table where he was sat with Mandy enjoying a cup of tea. “I always keep half a dozen suits here for when I stop over. It won’t be a perfect fit, but you’ll look better than you would in anything the girl’s might have for you to wear.” Carl added with a chuckle, as he thought about Kara heading into the office, and not Callum.

    Kara must have had the same thought because she just shuddered at the thought of it all. “That really would give Stephen something to have a go at him about.” Callum thought to himself, as he looked down at Kara’s breasts tenting out the front of the dressing gown Jayden had given him to wear.

     “That would be great Carl. Thank you so much.” Kara said with a look of relief on her face.

     “Sit down and enjoy some breakfast, then I’ll take you upstairs and help you become Callum again.” Chrissy said, as she lifted one of Kara’s hands up and ran her finger across the long red nails still attached to them. “I might even remove the breast forms and the wig as well.” Chrissy added with a grin as she walked back over to help Amy. Amber and Becky finish off sorting out breakfast.

    Callum/Kara had got used to Chrissy’s teasing now, so she just smiled as she led Jayden over to the table and helped her take a seat before sitting down herself.

     “I’d would of offered to help you out Callum, but I think my stuff would be a little on the big side for you.” Brad chuckled as he pulled out a piece of his T-shirt to make a point.

     “Thanks for the offer Brad, but I’d look like a three year old playing dress up in his dad’s stuff if I even tried.” Callum/Kara said with a giggle.

    All the others had a laugh about it as well; as they all thought about Callum trying to make some of Brad’s clothes fit him. Brad was nearly two feet taller than Callum, and easily twice as wide, of which most of it was muscle.

    Chrissy and the other three were soon bringing plates of food over and they all sat and ate breakfast before they all went up to get ready for work. Brad was ready to leave, but he helped Becky get the dishes washed and put away while he waited for Ann to go and get dressed.

     “I’m glad to see you and Chrissy happy again boss.” Brad said, as he dried a plate and put it on a pile so Becky could put them away later.

     “Thanks Brad, so am I. I know I was just being silly to even think that Chrissy would dive into the arms of another woman while she was away.” Becky said as she shook her head at the silly thought she’d entertained about her wife.

     “I can’t even begin to understand how it must feel to have a little human life growing inside you boss, or two little life’s in your case, but I do understand that Chrissy loves you more than words can say.” Brad said, as he put his large hand on Becky’s belly.

     “Will you and Ann be having any kids?” Becky asked in a matter of fact way. She was soon saying sorry when she realised what she’d just asked. “I’m sorry Brad; I don’t know where that came from.” Becky giggled as she put her hand over her mouth.

     “That’s alright boss. To tell you the truth, I have been thinking about asking Ann to marry me, but I’m not sure how to go about doing it.” Brad said looking worried.

    Becky found it strange to see Brad with a worried look on his face; she’d never seen him with it before. “Would you like some help sorting it all out?” Becky asked.

     “Would you really help me do this Becky?” Brad asked, using her name for once.

     “Sure, and I’m pretty sure that Chrissy and the others will want to help as well.” Becky said with a grin. “I’ll have a word with Chrissy and Amber, so we can sort out Ann’s ring size, and then we can work on how you will do the proposal so she’ll never forget it.” Becky added, as her mind started working out details.

     “I was just going to buy a ring and then drop down on one knee and ask her boss.” Brad said with a shrug.

     “Men! No romance at all.” Becky said with a huff. “We girls love the romance of the moment, and all the little details that go into the planning of it.” Becky said, as she looked very animated about the subject.

     “Do you think I should go and ask Amy if I can have her sister’s hand in marriage before we do anything else?” Brad asked as he thought about how the boyfriend will sometimes go and ask the father, but that wasn’t possible, not that Brad would have asked him even if he was still alive.

     “I already know what the answer will be Brad, but I also think she’ll like the gesture though.” Becky said with a smile.

     “I’m just a little worried that Amy might take me asking her the wrong way. I don’t want her to think I see her as a male figure in Ann’s life.” Brad said as he tried to explain his worries about going to her with such a question.

     “Amy wouldn’t see it that way Brad. She’d just be glad to finally see her big sister happy.” Becky took hold of Brad’s hand as she looked up at him and smiled. “Let me have a word with Chrissy and Amber, and then we can go out and find her a ring tomorrow after we call in at the shop and ask Amy the big question.” Becky added with an even bigger smile.

     “Okay boss.” Brad said looking really worried now.

    Becky had to giggle when she saw the look on Brad’s face. “You’ll think nothing to diving into a fight and breaking it up Brad, but the thought of asking a woman to marry you is scaring you half to death?” Becky asked with another little giggle.

    Brad just gave Becky a nervous smile as he carried on drying the dishes for her. Once they were all dried, he put them away while Becky told him where they went. Brad wasn’t about to let Becky do any form of lifting while he was around. Then they sat down to wait for the others to come back down ready to leave for work.


*****

    Carl had followed Mandy and the others back up stairs, so he could get one of his spare suits for Callum to wear. Luckily for Callum, Carl wasn’t much taller than him, so Carl thought the suit would fit him alright.

    Chrissy had taken Callum to hers and Becky’s room, so she could help him remove the breast forms, and the makeup that covered the edges. While Chrissy was dabbing the edge of the breast forms with the removing agent, Jayden set to work removing the false nails Callum had used on himself. They all looked over at the bedroom door when they heard a knock at it.

     “Come in!” Chrissy shouted.

    They all saw Carl poke his head round the door and smile at them. “Here’s the suit for you Callum. Please feel free to keep it if you like it, I’ve got plenty more.” Carl said with a shrug.

     “Thanks Carl, but are you sure?” Callum asked with a shocked look as he saw just how expensive the suit looked.

     “Yes I’m sure. This suit has always been a little tight on me, so it should fit you perfectly. Here are a pair of shoes for you as well. They may be a little on the large side, so you will need an extra pair of socks to help them fit better.” Carl said as he lay the suit down on the bed and put the shoes on the floor next to the bed before turning to leave the room again. “I’ll see you all down stairs again shortly.” Carl added just before leaving the room again.

    It didn’t take Chrissy and Jayden long to have Callum back with them, and no sign of Kara to be seen again. Jayden smiled as she helped Callum to stand up again, then she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply n the lips.

     “Hello Callum. Where you been all weekend?” Jayden purred.

     “Hi Jayden. I was just helping out my sister.” Callum smiled back at her.

     “Shouldn’t that be, letting out your sister?” Jayden asked with a grin. Callum just smiled at her before moving in for another kiss.

    Chrissy did a fake cough to get their attention before speaking. “Sorry to break this up, but I need to get ready for work, and so do the two of you.” Chrissy pointed out as she pulled at a piece of her bathrobe, and pointed at the pair of them still in theirs.

     “Oh sorry Chrissy. Come on Callum, you can get dressed in my room with me.” Jayden said, as she pulled Callum towards the bedroom door.

    Callum let Jayden pull him along, but he looked back just in time to see Chrissy slip out of her bathrobe, and show of her perfect naked body to him. Callum was a little shocked to see just how female Chrissy looked now days. Callum didn’t see anything that might have said Chrissy use to be a male.

    Once they got to Jayden’s room, she could tell that Callum was still in shock about something, so she asked him if everything was okay. “You alright Callum? You look a little weirded out over something.”

     “I’m sorry Jayden, but I just saw Chrissy naked as we were leaving her room, and it shocked me a little bit.” Callum said with a faraway look in his eyes.

     “In what way did it shock you?” Jayden asked with a puzzled look.

     “She just looked so... so... Female.” Callum finally said for want of a better word.

     “What else did you expect her to look like?” Jayden asked with a frown and a little snort style laugh.

     “I’m not sure. All I’ve seen since we met up again is a girl, but I always thought it was partly down to her covering things up and using corsets and other padding to get the look she has, but she’s really a girl even naked she looks really good.” Callum said with the same faraway look still.

     “Hey! Girlfriend stood in room, listening to every word your saying buddy.” Jayden said looking a little angry with him now.

     “I don’t mean it like that Jayden. I was just surprised to see her looking like that.” Callum said in a soft voice, as he walked over and wrapped his arms around Jayden before kissing her. “I love only you my love.” Callum said after they stopped kissing.

     “That’s good, because I don’t think you’d stand a chance with Chrissy anyway.” Jayden giggled. “You’d have to fight Becky for her, and I don’t think you’d ever win that fight.” Jayden added with more giggles.

     “I’m not dumb enough to even try.” Callum said with a grin.

     “Or blond enough either.” Jayden said; as she ran her hand though Callum’s short brown hair.

     “As much as I’d love to stand here with you wrapped in my arms all day baby, I better see about getting ready for work.” Callum said as he looked at the clock on Jayden’s bedside table.

    Jayden let out a sigh, and then pouted at Callum before letting go and going to get ready herself. Callum had to wear a pair of Jayden’s panties, but he declined the bra she offered. He was worried it would show under the shirt Carl had given him to use with the suit. Jayden had got some thick woollen socks Callum could use, so he was soon dressed in the suit and wearing the shoes as well.

     “How do I look Jayden?” Callum asked, as he did a quick turn for her.

     “You look like my sexy boyfriends ready for a day at the office.” Jayden smiled, as she slipped on her jacked to go with the matching skirt she was wearing. They both looked ready for a day at the office, but Jayden was going to be working at the hotel instead.

    Jayden grabbed her purse, and then reminded Callum to get his wallet and car keys out of Kara’s purse before they left her room. Once they were both ready they left her room to go and find the others down in the kitchen.


*****

    Becky had just taken a seat at the kitchen table with Brad, when they saw Chrissy enter the kitchen and run over to sit next to her.

     “Hi Baby. You all ready to head off to work then?” Becky asked with a sigh, sad to think of her loving wife leaving the house soon.

     “Yes, but I’d stay at home with you if you asked me to my love.” Chrissy said, as she leaned over and kissed Becky on the lips as she wrapped her arms around her neck.

     “Tempting, but I don’t think Mandy and Amy would be very happy with you, if you did.” Becky said with another sigh. “It’s my own fault for being silly and thinking the worse of you, and then making you runaway again in the first place. I just feel like I haven’t seen much of you the past couple of days.” Becky added, as she hugged Chrissy a little tighter.

     “You could always punish me, and make me work at the club tonight for running away.” Chrissy said with a grin as she looked deep into Becky’s eyes as they broke the hug.

    Becky was about to say no, but thought about how she had Chrissy play her trainee hostess for the last couple of days the last time she was being punished, so she agreed to her idea instead. “That sounds like a suitable punishment for what you did. I’ll have to show you around the club, and make sure you’re doing a good job again.” Becky said with a grin.

    Chrissy caught on to what Becky meant, and the fact that she’d be a hostess for the evening again. Not that Chrissy was bothered about that. She’d get to spend all evening with Becky. “I look forward to working under you again boss.” Chrissy said with a grin.

    They were soon joined by all the others and Chrissy let them all know that she’d be working at the club again for the next couple of nights. Amy looked upset at first, but she soon smiled again when Chrissy said she’d be working as a hostess and walking round the club with Becky, and not serving as a waitress in the VIP section.

    Everyone was soon kissing and hugging their partner so they could all head off to work. Carl was getting a lift off Mandy round to Mable’s, so he could then go off to a meeting with Vic. Mandy. Chrissy and Amy were all going to spend an hour with Holly and Greg anyway.

    Brad waved to Ann and Jayden as they drove out the drive, then he turned to look at Becky again. “I’ll let you have a word with Chrissy and the others then before I do anything myself boss.” Brad said looking worried again.

     “I’ll have a word with Chrissy tonight while we're working at the club, and I can grab Carl, or Carla as it will be then.” Becky said with a confused look on her face.

    Brad had to chuckle when Becky said that. He had the same trouble working out what to call Carl most the time, and had more than once called Carl, Carla, and vice versa. “I know what you mean boss.”

     “I’m glad someone does.” Becky giggled. “Anyway, I’ll have a word with the two of them and then we’ll take it from there, but either way we will go to Mandy’s shop tomorrow and have a word with Amy.” Becky added in such a way as she was telling Brad, not asking him.

     “Okay boss, and thanks for helping me do this.” Brad said as he leaned down to give Becky a gentle hug, being careful not to hurt her or the babies. “I’ll be going now then, and leaving you to go back to bed for a bit.” Brad added as he broke the hug and stood up straight again.

     “I’ve got some house work to get done first, and then I think I’ll go and see mum and dad round at Mable’s for a little bit.” Becky smiled.

     “Do you need any help with the housework boss? Chrissy did warn you about doing too much.” Brad said looking worried about Becky.

     “I’m only going to be washing some underwear Brad. By hand.” Becky added the last bit with a little more emphasise to make sure Brad understood what house work she was doing before going out.

     “Oh right, I don’t really do stuff like that.” Brad said looking a little red faced.

    Becky had to giggle when she saw how embarrassed the thought alone had made him. “Don’t worry about it Brad, I know you’d be the first to help me if it was anything else.” Becky smiled. “I’m sure you want to get to the gym anyway and work off some of that breakfast you just ate.” Becky added. Giving him the perfect excuse to make a clean getaway.

    Brad took the opening and gave Becky another quick hug before leaving to go to the gym and saying that he’d see her at the club later.

    Becky went back into the house and set to work sorting out the washing before going up to get ready to go around and see Mable, Holly and Greg.

 

To Be Continued Soon  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

up
180 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you Sara,

ALISON

'I just love the interaction between all the girls and it was wonderful the way they welcome Kara/Callum
and organize her introduction to her mother.Going to be a fun chapter.

ALISON

I love to see this!

I only hope that Mandy has another room when Chrissy and Becky get into it again (and we know they will. Being that much in love means being very vulnerable).

I get the feeling that something is going to happen, something very bad. I hate that feeling.

Wren

I love to see this!

I only hope that Mandy has another room when Chrissy and Becky get into it again (and we know they will. Being that much in love means being very vulnerable).

I get the feeling that something is going to happen, something very bad. I hate that feeling.

Wren

Argh! Double post!

You Have it All Wrong Three - Part 18 By SaraUK

Glad that things worked out, but worried about Callum and his problem with family.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Wacky as usual

But considering what damaged souls they are I should not be surprised they can be insecure at times.

I mean, after all, they originally banded together at Mable's to form their own family, all lost and needing each others' love.

They are growing up though and Chrissy is getting stronger.

Kim