You Have it All Wrong Three - Part 13

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Three

By SaraUK

 

Part 13

Chapter 36: The Wedding

    Everyone was glad to be finishing work on the Saturday, so they could go and have some fun at the club then they were all going to the hotel after. Carl thought it best to do this, rather than have Cathy stop with Mandy.

    Ann had called in at Sara’s last night (Friday) with Jayden to make sure the alterations that had been made to the dress were okay, and they were. So everything was set for Sunday. Carl had all the dresses and suites already at the hotel, so all the girls had to worry about was getting ready to go to the club.

    Chrissy and Becky had just got out of Vicki’s car outside the club when they saw another car pull up behind them. Then they saw Cathy get out, just before she helped Sara get out. Chrissy ran over and gave them both a hug with Becky being dragged along behind her. Amy and Amber soon joined them, as they all hugged each other.

    “So are you both ready for the big day?” Chrissy asked with a grin.

    “As ready as we’ll ever be.” Sara said looking nervous about the wedding.

    “I hope you’re not having second thoughts about getting married Sara?” Chrissy asked.

    “No! I’m just worried that everything will go wrong.” Sara said, as she grabbed hold of Cathy to let her know she still wanted to marry her.

    “I can’t see that happening Sara, not with Carl keeping an eye on everything.” Chrissy smiled. “Come on, let’s go and do some dancing. That will take your mind off tomorrow for a couple of hours.” Chrissy added, as she grabbed Sara’s hand and pulled her towards the club.

    They were all soon dancing and singing along with the songs the DJ was playing. Jayden kept looking around for Kara, but she was running late tonight. Jayden had just about given up all hope of seeing Kara, when she saw her walking up to her in the middle of the dance floor and then wrapping her arms around her. It was too noisy to talk, so Kara just smiled before kissing her. Once they got back up to the VIP section, Kara finally spoke to Jayden.

    “I’m sorry for being so late, but I had to drop my suit off at the hotel ready for tomorrow.” Kara said.

    “Do you mean Callum’s suit?” Jayden asked with a grin. “Or will you be there at the wedding?”

    “Yes I mean Callum’s suit.” Kara said with a roll of the eyes. “I’m beginning to worry that you like Kara more than Callum.” Kara added with a frown.

    “I love both your sides the same my love.” Jayden said, just before kissing Kara again. “And one bit that you both have.” Jayden added with a grin when they broke the kiss.

    “I’m glad to hear that.” Kara smiled.

    They all sat on the sofas and had a drink before Chrissy and Amy dragged everyone back down onto the dance floor again. That’s how the rest of the night went until closing time.

    Carla had a couple of Limo’s waiting outside the club to take all the girls back to the hotel when they all left the club. Cathy and Sara were going to be sharing a room, as Sara didn’t want to be without Cathy in a strange place. Chrissy and Amber were going to grab them the next morning and whip them away to get ready for the wedding.

    All the girls hugged and said goodnight to each other before they all went to their rooms to get some sleep. Jayden had fixed it for her and Kara to share a room, which only seemed to have a double bed in it.

    “Looks like someone made a mistake with our room.” Kara said with a fake shocked look on her face.

    “Oh darn, it looks like we’ll have to share then.” Jayden did a fake sigh.

    “I could always sleep in the bathtub.” Kara offered.

    “I insist you share the bed with me Kara.” Jayden said, as she pushed Kara backward onto the bad, and then jumped on top of her with a grin on her face.

    “I can see you really do insist.” Kara giggled.

    Jayden started undressing Kara, and pretty soon Callum was back. He hadn’t attached the breast forms, so he was soon making love to Jayden, and she loved every minute of it. They finally fell asleep cuddled up to each other.

 


    Cathy and Sara were cuddled up together when they suddenly felt the bed covers being pulled away from them.

    “Morning sleepyheads!” Chrissy shouted. “Time to get up and start the big day.” Chrissy added with a grin, a she leaned over and smiled at a very sleepy looking Cathy.

    “Go away and leave us alone.” Cathy groaned, as she tried to find the covers Chrissy had just stolen, but she couldn’t feel them anywhere around her.

    “Come on Cathy, don’t you want to marry this beautiful creature lying next to you.” Chrissy asked, as she started rocking Cathy back and forth.

    “How can you be so full of energy Chrissy?” Cathy asked, as she finally rolled onto her back and looked up at her.

    “I get asked that all the time. Now come on and get moving.” Chrissy said, as she pulled Cathy up into a sitting position on the edge of the bed.

    Amber had done the same thing with Sara on the other side of the bed. Cathy and Sara turned to look at each other with smiles on their faces.

    “I’ll see you at the altar then my love.” Cathy said, as she smiled some more.

    “I better, or I won’t be happy with you.” Sara said in a firm voice, just before she started grinning.

    “She’ll be there Sara. You have my word on that.” Chrissy said, as she pulled Cathy up onto her feet.

    Sara and Amber watched as Chrissy left the room pulling a sleepy looking Cathy along behind her.

    Cathy and Sara were soon being pampered and got ready for the wedding. Each of them were going to have three bridesmaids, and Chrissy was going to be the maid of honour for both of them. So it worked out really well that Jayden could be a bridesmaid to balance out the number of bridesmaids each of them would have.

    Amber, Amy and Ann would be Sara’s bridesmaids. While Mandy, Becky and Jayden would be Cathy’s. Carl was helping to get Sara ready, while Chrissy was keeping Cathy on track. Chrissy and Carl were in constant contact on the mobiles to make sure everything was going to plan. Chrissy was also getting a lot of help from Mandy too. She also kept in contact with Carl.

    Once everyone was ready, Cathy, Chrissy, Mandy, Becky and Jayden all left for the church first. Cathy was going to be waiting at the altar for Sara to be walked down to her by Carl. She wanted Sara to really feel like the bride today.

    Cathy and Sara didn’t have any birth family coming to the wedding. Sara didn’t have any living relatives, and what family Cathy had, had all disowned her when she started her transition. So no one was expecting any trouble at the wedding.

    Brad and Frank were getting people seated in the church when Cathy got there with Chrissy and the others. Cathy looked like she was floating down the isle in her white wedding dress that Amber had spent so much time designing for her. Everyone thought she looked beautiful in it.

    There were a lot of customers from the club, and the changing service in the church. Even Cathy looked a little shocked at the number of people in there to watch the wedding, but she was happy to see all of them at the same time.

    Callum was sat in the church when Jayden entered, and he thought she looked amazing in her pink dress. Callum could also see how happy she was being part of the wedding by the big smile she had on her face. He watched them all walk down to the front of the church ready for Sara turning up.

    Chrissy got Cathy set up in the right spot, and then went to see if Amber, Amy and Ann were here yet. They were just getting out a Limo when she stepped out the church, so she gave them all a quick hug, as they waited for Sara and Carl to turn up.

    A classic looking white Rolls Royce soon pulled up outside the church and Carl stepped out just before he helped Sara out of the car.

    Chrissy looked on in amazement at just how beautiful Sara looking in the pure white wedding dress. The vale was already down over her face, but Chrissy could still see her through it.

    “You look really beautiful Sara.” Chrissy said, when Sara stepped over to where she was stood with the others.

    “Thanks Chrissy, you look pretty amazing yourself.” Sara said in return.

    “What, this old thing.” Chrissy said, as she looked down at her self in the pink maid of honour dress. “It was the first thing I found when I woke up this morning.” Chrissy added in a matter of fact way.

    “Please don’t make me laugh Chrissy.” Sara giggled. “I already need to go pee as it is, but it’s a half hour job in this dress, so I’m trying to hold on until after the wedding.” Sara added with a pained look.

    “We better see about getting you married then.” Chrissy said, looking all business again. “So are you ready to tie yourself to one woman for the rest of your life then Sara?” Chrissy asked with a grin.

    Sara just stood there nodding her head up and down as she was grinning. Carl stepped over and let her put her hand through his arm so he could walk her down the isle. Chrissy led the other girls into the church, so everyone knew that they were ready to get started.

    The organ music started playing the wedding march, and everyone turned to see Carl and Sara enter the church and start the slow walk down to the front where Cathy was stood grinning at her future wife.

    Carl handed Cathy, Sara’s hand when they got to the front of the church, then he stepped back to let the priest start.

    Cathy and Sara were soon putting rings on each other’s fingers and then they kissed, and that was that. Cathy and Sara were now married. They all moved outside and then started taking lots of photos.

    There were a couple of old women that had stopped to watch the wedding, but they didn’t know how to act when they saw it was two women getting married, and not a man and woman. This got a lot of the guests laughing, as the women made a quick exit from the church grounds.

    Chrissy found herself stood between Cathy and Sara for a couple of photos. “This one will be framed and put on the wall Chrissy.” Sara said, just after the photographer had taken it.

    “Why would you want to do that?” Chrissy asked, as she smiled for another photo being taken.

    “You brought Cathy and I together silly. So we want to have a photo to remind us of just how special you are to us all.” Sara smiled, as she kissed Chrissy on her cheek. Cathy kissed the other one at the same time, and the photographer took a picture of it.

    All three of them started giggling when they realised what had just happened. “I hope you don’t frame that photo.” Chrissy giggled.

    “I don’t know, it could be a fun one to have on the wall.” Cathy said with a grin.

    Callum was stood off to one side, just keeping out the way when he was suddenly being pulled along by Becky to stand with Jayden. The next thing he knew, his photo was being taken with Jayden stood by his side.

    “Sorry, but Becky thought we needed to have a lasting image of me being a bridesmaid.” Jayden said with a smile, as she looked into his eyes.

    “I don’t mind, just as long as I get a copy too.” Callum smiled. “You look very beautiful by the way.” Callum added, just before kissing her.

    What Callum and Jayden didn’t realise, was Carl had paid the photographer to take a whole bunch of photos for the two of them to look at later.

    Once all the photos were taken, Carl helped everyone line up, so they could shower the newly weds in confetti as they ran to the white Rolls Royce.

    Everyone made there way over to one of the other cars Carl had arranged, and then headed back to the hotel where Carl had organised food and drink for everyone.

    Cathy and Sara were stood waiting to great everyone as they entered the room at the hotel where Carl had everything set up. Once everyone had arrived, and they all had a drink in their hands, the first thing Sara wanted to do was use the toilet. Chrissy took her, and it was nearly half an hour later before they returned.

    “I was about to send out a search party for the two of you.” Cathy said, as she pulled Sara into a hug with her.

    “I’m glad you didn’t, I don’t think I want anyone seeing what Chrissy and I had to do, so I could go take a tinkle.” Sara whispered.

    “Oh I see.” Cathy giggled, as she looked at the two of them. “Well you are the maid of honour Chrissy.”

    “That was more maid, and no honour.” Chrissy giggled.

    “I hope it hasn’t put you off Chrissy? Because I‘ll need to go at some point.” Cathy said with a pained look.

    “No, not really. Sara and I had a good giggle about it all really.” Chrissy said, as she looked at Sara, just before they both starting giggling again, at the thought of Chrissy holding Sara’s dress up while she reversed into the stall to have a wee.

    Cathy got to find out why it took so long a little later when she needed to go. Cathy also had a giggle with Chrissy and Sara about it when they got back to the reception.

    Once the meal was ready, and everyone had taken a seat at one of the many tables in the room. Sara and Cathy were sat on the head table with Carl and Mandy sat one side next to Sara, and Chrissy and Becky sat the other side next to Cathy.

    Carl stood up and took the place of the father and did a nice speech about the two brides, and then looked at Chrissy to do the part that the best man would normally do. Chrissy looked worried, but she stood up, and then read out some card’s people had sent the two brides. Congratulating them on their wedding. She didn’t try to tell any jokes, and she was just happy to be sitting down again, and cuddling up to Becky.

    “You did really well with all that baby.” Becky said, as she hugged her.

    “Thanks Becky, but I was so scared. Everyone was looking at me.” Chrissy said, as she tried to get her nerves under control.

    Chrissy and Becky stopped talking when they saw Cathy stand up and address the guests. Neither of them was expecting Cathy to give a speech as well.

    “I know that it’s normally the role of the groom to stand up and say a few words, but I don’t really fit into that role anymore.” Cathy giggled, as she looked down at her self.

    This got a laugh from everyone in the room. Then she carried on speaking.

    “But I felt that I need to stand and say a few words anyway, and say what I know a lot of you think most the time.” Cathy smiled, as she looked down at Chrissy. “As I look around the room at all the married couples, and the ones that are not yet married, but happy with the one they love.” Cathy added, as she looked around the room.

    “I’ve come to realise that we all have one person to thank for all that.” Cathy looked at Chrissy again, as she said the last bit. “Not that we could ever make her realise any of it.” Cathy added with a giggle.

    Everyone had caught on to what Cathy was getting at now, and they all had to laugh. They knew that Chrissy would never admit to being the reason they were all together.

    “So I hope you will all join me in raising a glass to our very own cupid.” Cathy picked up her glass, as did everyone else in the room. “To Chrissy, a good friend and a wonderful person!” Cathy added just before taking a sip from her glass.

    Everyone started cheering and clapping. Chrissy just cuddled up to Becky even more, as she went red faced. Chrissy looked around the room, and realised that she had touched a lot of people’s lives, and most of them looked happier for it.

    Chrissy saw her mum and dad sat with Mable, and she felt a pang of pain when she saw how ill her dad looked now. She’d not had any time to see them since they arrived on Friday, but she was planning to spend a couple of days with them before they went home again. The shop was closed tomorrow due to it being a bank holiday. Chrissy had spoke with Mandy, and they both decided to leave the shop closed until Thursday.

    Sara and Cathy were spending the night in the hotel, and they going away on a short honeymoon to Paris, a small wedding present from Carl. Amy and Amber were going to be house sitting Sara’s place while they’re away. This way Amber can keep working on some of the design projects Sara and Amber are working on while they watch the house.

    Becky went with Chrissy a little later in the night to sit with Chrissy’s parents. Becky could see that Chrissy was upset with seeing how ill her father looked.

    “Hi mum, dad. Sorry for not coming to see you before now, but it’s been a little manic.” Chrissy said with a weak smile, as she sat down next to her dad.

    “We understand dear.” Holly said, as she reached over to pat her daughter’s hand. “You look very beautiful in that dress, and was very proud of you when Cathy said what she said.” Holly added with a proud look on her face.

    “I thought you were keeping out our way because you thought we would tell you off for running away and worrying us all.” Her dad said, as he also put his hand on Chrissy’s.

    Chrissy couldn’t help but notice how it was all skin and bone now. This made Chrissy want to cry, even after all the pain he put her through, she still loved him, and wanted him to be around to see his grand children grow up.

    “You have every right to have a go at me over that, and I would never keep out your way over it.” Chrissy smiled to hide the pain she was feeling.

    “We both think you’ve been punished enough over running away, and Becky has already said it was all her fault for keeping things from you.” Holly said, as she looked at Becky sat on the seat next to Chrissy. “And I can’t go telling of the mothers of my grandchildren, can I?” Holly added with a giggle.

    Chrissy smiled at the use of the word mothers, that’s what they were going to be, but it still sounded a little strange. “I hope you’ll baby-sit for us once in a while?” Chrissy asked with a grin, trying to lighten the mood a little.

    “I hope I’m the first one you ask.” Holly said in a firm voice, as she sat up and looked at both girls, just before she started grinning again. “You know I will, how else am I going to spoil them rotten.”

    Sara and Cathy found Chrissy at the end of the day, and gave her a hug before they left to go and spend some time alone in their hotel room. Chrissy told them to have a good time in Paris and to not do anything that her and Becky wouldn’t do. Sara and Cathy just giggled, as they looked at the two of them.

    Chrissy and Becky were soon on their way home, and looking forward to a lie in tomorrow. Carl was coming back with Mandy, so Chrissy and Becky got to spend the night in their own bed. They didn’t get to sleep right away, but they did have a lie in the next morning.

    Amber and Amy had come home with them, they were going to pack up some clothes and then head over to Cathy and Sara’s the next day in Amber’s car. Ann had left the reception with Brad to go to his house. Jayden had brought Callum home with her to spend the night.

 

Chapter 37: Spending time with mum and dad

    Chrissy woke on the Monday morning to find Becky cuddled up to her, so Chrissy just lay there watching her sleep. That was until the need for the bathroom overpowered everything else, then she slowly tried to slide out of Becky’s grip. Once she was free, Chrissy ran off to the bathroom.

    Becky opened her eyes just in time to see Chrissy’s shapely bottom vanishing into the bathroom. Becky let a smile spread across her face, as she had a stretch. She was still lying in bed when Chrissy came back into the room.

    “Good morning beautiful.” Chrissy said, as she slid back under the covers next to Becky. “Sorry if I woke you getting out of bed.” Chrissy added with a pout.

    “Don’t be baby. It was a nice sight to wake up to.” Becky said with a grin, just before giving Chrissy a long deep kiss.

    “What was a nice sight to wake up too?” Chrissy asked when they stopped kissing.

    “Watching you run off into the bathroom.” Becky purred. “But the nicer sight was watching you return.”

    “You say the sweetest things to me, my love.” Chrissy said, just before kissing Becky again. “Do you feel like taking a bubble bath with me? I really feel like taking a long soak this morning.” Chrissy asked with a groan.

    “Have you ever known me to turn down bubble bath time with you?” Becky asked, as she sat up and helped Chrissy to sit up as well.

    “No, but there could always be a first time.” Chrissy said with a thoughtful look on her face.

    “Well today’s not one of them.” Becky slid out of bed and padded off to the bathroom to start filling the bath up, and to use the toilet while she was in there.

    Chrissy and Becky were soon lying in the bath. Becky was resting her head against Chrissy’s breasts, as Chrissy lapped the water over Becky’s ever-growing belly.

    “I wonder how big I’m going to get, with having twins?” Becky asked, as she put her hands on her belly.

    Chrissy put her hands on top of Becky’s. “I don’t care how big you get baby. I’ll still love you just as much, if not more.”

    They finally got out the water when they started to prune, and then they helped each other to get dry and dressed before heading down stairs to see if the others were up yet.

    Mandy and Carl were sat at the kitchen table talking to Jayden and Callum. Amy and Amber were over at the cooker sorting out breakfast.

    “Morning everybody.” Chrissy and Becky said, as they entered the kitchen.

    “Do you want some help with breakfast you two?” Chrissy asked, as she looked over at Amy and Amber.

    “Thanks for asking sis, but I think we’ve got it covered.” Amy smiled, as she looked over her shoulder at Chrissy. “Take a seat and spend some time with your beautiful wife.” Amy added.

    “I like the sound of that plan.” Becky said with a grin, as she pulled Chrissy over to the kitchen table and forced her to sit down next to her.

    “You like any plan that involves you cuddling up to me.” Chrissy said with a grin, as she let Becky pull her even closer to her.

    “You can’t fault me for that now can you?” Becky asked, just before kissing Chrissy on the cheek.

    Mandy, Carl, Callum and Jayden all sat giggling, as they watched Becky and Chrissy playing around.

    “It looked like you were having fun yesterday Jayden. Did you like being a bridesmaid?” Chrissy asked, as she sat up properly at the kitchen table.

    “I really did Chrissy.” Jayden said with a grin. “Thanks for letting me be apart of it all.”

    “Sara and Cathy are the two you really need to thank, but you’ll have to wait until they get back from Paris.” Chrissy smiled, as she thought about the two of them being on their way as they spoke.

    “I know that Chrissy, but if I hadn’t met you first, I wouldn’t have any of this.” Jayden wrapped her arms around Callum’s arm and rested her head on his shoulder as she said it.

    “Jayden’s right Chrissy, and Cathy was last night when she said what she did in her little speech about you. I’m glad you have a little side line as cupid.” Callum said with a grin, as he looked at Jayden’s head resting on his shoulder.

    Chrissy was at a loss, as to what to say next, but luckily Amy came to the rescue when she put a couple of plates down on the table in front of Callum and Jayden. Amber was soon putting a couple of plates down in front of Mandy and Carl, then they both returned with plates for themselves, and Chrissy and Becky.

    “Thanks Amy, Amber. This looks really good.” Callum said, as he helped Jayden to sit up, and then set to work making the food on the plate disappear.

     They all sat quietly and ate their breakfast or brunch, as it was nearly lunchtime. Once they had all finished. Chrissy and Becky sent Amy and Amber up to finish packing their stuff, so they could go and house sit for Sara and Cathy. Chrissy and Becky then set to work cleaning up the kitchen before they went up to get ready, so they could go and spend some time with Chrissy’s mum and dad.

    Everyone had gone out by the time Chrissy and Becky got back down stairs. Mandy had gone out to spend some time with Carl. Jayden had gone out with Callum to the movies, and Amy and Amber had left to go and house sit for Sara and Cathy. So they grabbed their purses and left the house, locking up on their way out, and then they got in Becky’s car and made their way around to Mable’s, where Chrissy’s mum and dad were stopping while they were down here.

    “Are you alright baby?” Becky asked looking worried, when she realised that Chrissy had been quiet since they finished getting ready to leave the house.

    “I’m fine Becky.” Chrissy said, as she tried to smile, and stop Becky looking worried. She could tell by the look on Becky’s face, that she wasn’t buying it for a second.

    “You need to work on your lying skills a little more baby. Now tell me what’s wrong.” Becky asked in a firmer voice this time.

    Chrissy let out a sigh, just before she spoke. “I’m worried about dad, he looked really ill last night. It’s like he’s just wasting away, and I can’t do anything to stop it.” Chrissy added with a tear in her eye.

    “I know how you feel baby, and I wish I could fix it for you, but we both knew this was going to be hard on you, and all of us too.” Becky pulled up outside Mable’s as she said it, and she turned off the engine and then took hold of Chrissy’s hand. “We’ll all do as much as we can to help you and Holly get through all this.”

    “I know you will my love, but I just wish you didn’t have to. I want him to see his grandchildren grow up. I want him to spoil them rotten just like mum will.” Chrissy said, as she finally broke down and started crying on Becky’s shoulder while they sat in the car.

    Once Chrissy had stopped crying and then done a quick repair job to her makeup. Chrissy and Becky got out the car and then walked to Mable’s front door and rang the bell. They soon found themselves stood smiling at Mable.

    “Hello dears. Come in, come in.” Mable said, as she stepped aside and let the two of them enter the house. “Everyone is in the dinning room having a cup of tea.” Mable added, as she led the way.

    Chrissy’s mum and dad were sat at the dinning table with David, Kim, Jenna, Vic and Cathleen. Cathleen was sat on Vic’s knee, as he read a story to her. Chrissy’s dad was in a wheel chair, which really made just how ill he was hit home.

    “Hi mum, dad.” Chrissy said with a forced smile, as she walked over and gave each of them a hug.

    “Hello dear, Becky.” Holly said, as she first hugged Chrissy, and then she gave Becky a hug as well.

    “Hi mum, Dad. I hope you both had a good time at the wedding yesterday?” Becky asked, just after hugging Greg.

    “We had a wonderful time. It was nice to get out the house.” Greg said with a smile.

    “Do you feel like getting out the house now, and doing something?” Chrissy asked.

    “Sure, but what did you have in mind?” Greg asked.

    “How about a walk around the park? Or a wheel in your case.” Chrissy said, as she looked down at the wheel chair her dad was sitting in.

    “Okay, but just as long as you don’t push me down any steep hills, or into any duck ponds.” Greg chuckled, as he wagged his finger at Chrissy.

    “I’m hurt you could think such a thing.” Chrissy said looking hurt. “And they don’t have a duck pond, or any steep hills.” Chrissy added with a pout, just before she started giggling.

    “I’m glad to hear it.” Greg chuckled some more.

    The park was just up the road, so they decided to walk up to it instead of taking Becky’s car. Chrissy claimed pushing rights for her dad, and they were soon heading up the road towards the park. Becky and Holly let Chrissy lead the way, and they just followed some distance behind so they could chat about things.

    “How’s everything between you and Chrissy now?” Holly asked, as she watched Chrissy giggling with her father just up the road a little ways.

    “They’re really good again now, but I still feel like I got off lightly after all the trouble I caused by keeping secrets from Chrissy, and then letting her run away.” Becky said with a sigh.

    “Sadly that’s the price you pay for keeping secrets like you did Becky. You should have told Chrissy from the start what you and Prue were planning, but it’s all water under the bridge, as they say. You got her back, and I can tell by the look in her eyes, that she still loves you just as much, if not more than ever.” Holly smiled. As she wrapped an arm around Becky.

    Becky rested her head on Holly’s shoulder, and made the most of the motherly hug she was getting. “Thanks mum. I’m glad we found her again, I wasn’t looking forward to raising a child on my own, or two of them as it’s going to be.” Becky sighed.

    “I think you’ll both make wonderful parents Becky, and I think you’ll have your hands full with twins as well.” Holly giggled.

    “I’m glad we’ll have plenty of help to look after them.” Becky giggled. “How’s things for you and Greg now? He’s not looking to good.” Becky asked with some worry in her voice.

    “I’m not going to lie to you Becky. It’s getting harder and harder for me to look after him on my own, but I don’t know what to do about it.” Holly sounded a little depressed as she said it.

    “What about you moving down here with all of us? I’m sure Mable would love to have you live with her, then we can all chip in and help to take care of Greg with you.” Becky asked, as she lifted her head off Holly’s shoulder and looked at her.

    “I wouldn’t want to put any of you out dear.” Holly said, but looking grateful for the offer.

    “You wouldn’t be mum. I’ll have a word with Mable when we get back to her place, then I’ll have a word with Carl tonight at the club, and then I’ll let you know the plan.” Becky said.

    “You sound just like Carl when you speak like that.” Holly giggled. “I mean that in a good way.” She added.

    “Thanks mum, that means a lot.” Holly smiled. “What do you want to do about the house mum? Do you want Carl to sort out and get it sold for you? I guess you won’t be going back their again?” Becky asked.

    “I might as well get it sold. My life will be down here with you and Chrissy once Greg’s gone.” Holly said, sounding a little choked up as she said it.

    “I’m sorry mum, I shouldn’t be talking about all this right now.” Becky said, as she hugged Holly.

    “When is a good time to talk about it Becky? I’ve got no idea, and it’s nice to have someone to help me deal with it all now.” Holly said, as she hugged Becky back.

    “Chrissy’s off tomorrow and Wednesday, so if Carl can use the plane, we could have you and Greg moved down here right away. How does that sound?” Becky asked.

    “Could you really do it all that fast?” Holly asked, sounding shocked.

    “Sure we could. It will take some time to get the house cleared out and sold, but I can’t see any reason why we can’t get you and Greg settled in down here right away.” Becky said with a shrug.

    “That sounds great then Becky. We’d only need our personal stuff, then the furniture can all be given to charity.” Holly said. “I won’t be needing any of that stuff living with Mable.” Holly added.

    Chrissy was having a good giggle with her dad, even though he looked really ill, he still had a funny way of looking at things and could always make Chrissy giggle.

    “I bet you never thought you’d be pushing your old man around in one of these things did you?” Greg asked, as he tapped the armrest of the wheelchair.

    “Not really dad, but I don’t mind doing it now I have too.” Chrissy said. “I’m just glad we’re spending time together. I’d hate myself if I never got to make up with you again before you died.” Chrissy said close to tears.

    “I know what you mean Chrissy. I’m sorry for making you feel the way you did for all them years. I know I was a fool for not trying to understand who you were when I first found out.” Greg said, as he looked up at Chrissy, as she pushed him along. “I’m very proud of how you turned out my daughter.” Greg added with a smile.

    “Thanks dad. I’m pretty proud of how I turned out too.” Chrissy said, as she struck a sexy pose.

    “I’m so glad you’ve remained modest with it.” Greg chuckled.

    “I am modest most the time dad.” Chrissy giggled.

    “I was also proud of what Cathy said yesterday in her little speech. I think you make a very good cupid.” Greg said with a grin. “You found yourself a good group of friends down here.” Greg added.

    “Not friends dad, a family.” Chrissy said with pride.

    Becky and Holly soon caught up to them as they entered the park, and Becky filled Chrissy in on what she’d been speaking to mum about. Chrissy was excited to find out that her mum and dad would be stopping with them from now on. Holly was expecting an argument from Greg about it, but he looked relieved that his wife would be getting some help to look after him.

    Once they’d walked around the park, they made their way back to Mable’s, so they could ask her about Holly and Greg stopping with her.

    Mable was in the kitchen sorting out dinner when they got back, so Chrissy and Becky went to talk with her, while Holly helped Greg to go and lie down for a little bit. He got tired very quickly these days.

    “Hello Chrissy, Becky. Did you have a nice walk?” Mable asked, as she put a joint of meat back in the oven after checking it.

    “Hi Mable, yes it was nice to just take a walk and chat with mum and dad.” Chrissy said, as she walked over to where Mable was stood. “Do you need any help?”

    “No, I think I’ve got it covered, but thanks for the offer.” Mable smiled, as she led Chrissy over to the kitchen table. “Do you want a cup of tea? I just made a fresh pot.”

    “That sounds like a great idea Mable.” Chrissy smiled. “You take a seat, and I’ll pour us all a cup out.” Chrissy said, as she helped Mable take a seat at the table before she set to work pouring them all a cup out.

    Becky had already taken a seat at the table, but hadn’t said anything since she came into the kitchen. Mable had known Becky long enough to see when she was troubled by something. “What’s wrong Becky? I can see that you’re worried about something. Is everything okay with the babies?” Mable asked, as she put a hand on Becky’s knee looking worried.

    “No, the babies are fine Mable.” Becky said, as she put a hand on her belly. “But I am worried about something.” Becky added with a frown.

    “What’s got you so worried Becky, and what can I do to help?” Mable asked.

    “Chrissy and I are worried about the amount of work Holly is having to do, too look after Greg.” Becky said with a pained look.

    “Good! I’m glad you’ve seen that. I wanted to try and find some time before they left, so I could have a word with you and Chrissy about it.” Mable said in a firm voice. “I want them both to think about moving down here, and living here with me and the others.” Mable added.

    Becky just sat with her mouth open for a couple of seconds, then she started giggling. Chrissy had just dropped down into the seat next to Becky in utter shock. She too started to giggle when she started to think about it. Mable always seemed to know things before anyone else.

    “Have I missed the joke here?” Mable asked looking puzzled as to why both girls were now sat giggling.

    “I’m sorry Mable, but we were going to ask you if Holly and Greg could move in here with you. But you beat us to it.” Becky said, as she got her giggling under control. “You always seem to be one step ahead of us.” Becky added with a smile.

    “It comes with age my dear. I wasn’t always this smart.” Mable said with a little giggle.

    “I’d love to hear about some of the things you’ve done wrong in the past then Mable.” Chrissy smiled, hoping to hear some interesting stories from Mable’s past.

    “They will all remain up here where they belong.” Mable tapped her finger to the side of her head as she said it. “I have an image to uphold you know.” She added with a grin.

    “So no one will ever get to hear about the adventures of Mable the wonder woman?” Chrissy asked with a pout.

    “Not never my dear. I did use to keep a diary when I was younger.” Mable smiled. “I’ll let you read it one day, or I may just leave it for you in my will.” Mable added with a grin.

    “Thanks Mable, but I hope I don’t get to read it for a very long time to come.” Chrissy said with a shudder, as she thought about what would need to happen for her to get the diary. Chrissy still found it creepy to hear people talking about wills and death. She’d felt the same way when she found out Prue had put her in her will.

    “Oh don’t worry, I’ve got no plans to be leaving any time soon.” Mable had a look that said the grim reaper would be sent packing with his tail between his legs, if he turned up before Mable was ready to go with him.

    Chrissy and Becky looked at each other, and then started giggling, as they must have had the same thought about Mable and the grim reaper.

    Holly walked into the kitchen to find Becky and Chrissy sat giggling, and Mable with a grin on her face. “What’s got you two giggling then?”

    “I’ve got no idea really.” Mable said with a grin, that said she did have a pretty good idea what set them off. “They did ask me about you and Greg moving in though.” Mable added, as she put her hand on Holly’s.

    “I’ll understand if you think it will be to much for you Mable.” Holly said, sensing that Mable was about to say no.

    “I think it’s a great idea Holly. I was going to have a word with the girls, and suggest the same thing.” Mable smiled. “I’ve seen you struggle to look after Greg these past couple of days, and I think it’s about time you had some help.”

    “Thank you Mable. It will be nice having people around to help me look after him, and just to talk to about all this.” Holly said, as she broke down and started crying on Mable’s shoulder.

    “I know how you feel Holly. I went through the same thing when my husband died, but I had David here to help me.” Mable said, as she stroked the back of Holly’s hair while she sobbed. “You’re not going to do this on your own any longer.” Mable added.

    Chrissy had got up and gone to sit on the other side of her mum, so Mable let Chrissy take over from her, so she could have a word with Becky, and form a plan of attack.

    “Becky, I need you to get me Carl on the phone. He likes a challenge, so we’ll give him one.” Mable said with a grin.

    Becky got her mobile out and then scrolled down to Carl’s number, and called it. Carl’s voice was soon on the other end. “Hi Becky, is everything okay?”

    “Hi Carl, everything is fine with Chrissy and I, but we do have a little problem of sorts, that we need your help to sort out.” Becky said back down the phone.

    “If I can help, you know I will Becky, just name it.”

    “I’ll put Mable on, so she can explain everything to you.” Becky said, as she saw Mable sat waiting for the phone.

    “If they make these things any smaller, you won’t be able to find them to use them soon.” Mable said, as she took the mobile phone off Becky.

    Becky just giggled, as she looked at Mable moaning about the little phone she had. “Carl’s waiting to talk with you Mable.” Becky finally had to say, when she realised that Mable was still looking at the phone, and not talking into it.

    Mable could hear Carl chuckling on the other end of the phone when she put it to her ear. “I hope you’re not laughing at me Carl?” Mable asked in a firm voice.

    “No Mable. I know better than to laugh at anything you do.” Carl said, as he got his laughing under control. “Hello Mable, what can I help you with?” Carl asked, sounding a lot more serious.

    “Chrissy, Becky and I have been talking with Holly, and we’ve found out that she’s starting to have trouble talking care of Greg. So we want to get the two of them moved down here to live with me. Can you help make that happen?” Mable asked.

    “Not a problem Mable, do you want Mandy and I to come around now to sort out some of the details?” Carl asked with a little hint of hope in his voice.

    “Yes, but only if you agree to stop for dinner, and yes I’ve got an apple pie for desert.” Mable added the last bit with a grin.

    “We’ll be there as soon as we can then Mable.” Carl said just before ending the call.

    Mable handed the phone back to Becky, so she could end the call at their end, and then she put it back in her purse. “I take it Carl and Mandy will be joining us for dinner then?” Becky asked. Becky knew from the look Mable gave her and Chrissy while she was asking Carl that they would be stopping for dinner.

    “What do you think. One mention of an apple pie being on the menu, and Carl will be here to help eat it.” Mable giggled.

    This soon set Becky and Chrissy off giggling again, and even Holly had a giggle as well. Chrissy helped clean up the little bit of makeup her mum had on.

    They were all sat drinking tea when they heard the doorbell. Mable went to get up, but Chrissy stopped her. “I’ll get it Mable, you just relax and enjoy your cup of tea.”

    “Thank you dear, that’s so kind of you.” Mable smiled up at her.

    Chrissy went to the door and found Carl and Mandy stood there smiling at her. “Hi Chrissy, we’re here, just as we were ordered to be.” Carl said with a grin.

    “Hi Carl, sis. I hope we haven’t spoiled your plans for the day?” Chrissy asked looking a little worried.

    “Not at all sis, I’m glad that we can do something to help.” Mandy said as she stepped into the house, and gave Chrissy a hug.

    “Shall we go and see what needs to be done?” Carl asked, as he indicated for them all to go and find the others.

    Chrissy led them back to the kitchen, where Chrissy had left them. Mable had just put the kettle on to make a fresh pot of tea. She was soon being led back over to the kitchen table while Chrissy took over making the fresh pot for them all, she also checked on the joint in the oven while she was at it.

     Becky filled Carl and Mandy in on her idea for them to go and pick up all the stuff Holly and Greg would want to keep, and then letting a charity take away all the furniture and what ever was left. Becky also asked Carl about sorting out the sale of the house for Holly.

    “You’ve really given this a lot of thought haven’t you Becky?” Carl asked, looking impressed with her.

    “Mum and I had a good long chat about it while we were out walking this afternoon. So can you help us get it all sorted out?” Becky asked, as she sat biting her bottom lip looking nervous.

    “Yes, not a problem. I had pretty much the same thought on the way over here, and I’ve already been in touch with Paul and Mark about sorting out a flight plan for tomorrow.” Carl was sat with Mandy cuddled up next to him as he said it.

    “Thank you for all the help Carl, I know you must be a very busy person.” Holly smiled. She was happy to be getting some help.

    “Nothing is more important to me than family Holly.” Carl smiled. “I just wish you’d given me a call sooner, and I could have done this some time ago for you.” Carl added with a stern look.

    “I’m sorry, but the trouble with Chrissy going missing, and then the wedding, I just thought you all had enough to worry about without me adding to it.” Holly said with a sigh, as she looked down at her lap.

     “You still should have called me Holly.” Carl smiled. “You know how much I love fixing problems.” Carl added with a grin.

    Holly couldn’t help giggling when she saw the grin Carl gave her. “I’m beginning to see that Carl. Thank you again for doing all this.”

    They all had a cup of tea, and then Carl sat with Mable, so they could sort out what they would need to get sorted for Holly and Greg to move in. Mable took Carl to one of the ground floor rooms, that she thought would best suit Greg’s needs. It was a large room that would allow for two beds to be put in there. Carl got on the phone and made a couple of calls, so he could sort out a special bed for Greg. He also sorted out for a company to come around to have a word with Mable about putting some things in place to make life a little easier for Holy to move Greg around.

    “You’ll have someone coming to see you tomorrow Mable, to sort out putting some rails and other stuff in place to help Greg get around.” Carl said, when he ended his last call. “I’ve told them to listen to what ever you tell them, and not to do anything to the house, that can’t be easily removed at a later date.” Carl added.

    “Don’t worry about that Carl. I’ve had dealing with them people in the past.” Mable said in a stern tone of voice.

    “I don’t even know why I’m warning you about it.” Carl chuckled. “Don’t worry about the cost of anything Mable, they will be sending the bill to me for it all.” Carl added with a smile.

    “I’m still going to make sure you get a good price for it all.” Mable said. “Just because you have money, doesn’t mean you should just give it away wily nily.” Mable added with a frown.

    “I’ll leave that in your capable hands then Mable.” Carl smiled. He found himself wondering just how much Mable had to do with the running of her husbands business while he was alive.

    Chrissy, Becky, Mandy and holly were all still sat in the kitchen. Chrissy and Becky had taken over sorting out dinner why Mable spoke with Carl about tomorrow. Mable went to help Chrissy and Becky when they got up to carry on with dinner, once they had a plan.

    “Do any of you mind if I give Amy and Amber a call after dinner, and see if they want to come and help clear mum and dad’s house out with us?” Chrissy asked, as she made a start on mashing the potatoes.

    “I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes if you didn’t call them and ask for their help.” Mandy giggled, as she sat cuddled up to Carl at the kitchen table.

    “We could do with all the help we can get anyway.” Carl said.

    Once dinner was ready, Chrissy went with her mum to go and help get dad up. They returned to the dinning room with Greg in his wheel chair. Holly had parked it at the bottom of the stairs. Greg could still walk around, but he wasn’t very fast, and it made him tired very quickly.

    Holly, Mable and Carl explained their plan to Greg over dinner, and he was happy with everything, but most of them could tell that he was just happy that Holly would be getting some help. Greg was finding it hard to watch Holly struggle to help him day in and day out.

    Greg had decided that he would stay behind with Mable, while Holly went with them the next day to sort out the house, and what they would need to bring back with them. Greg also knew that he wouldn’t be around much longer to need anything, so it would be a good excuse to let Holly decide what she wanted to keep.

    Chrissy helped her mum take Greg to the sitting room where the telly was after dinner, and then she returned to the dinning room to find Becky sat playing a board game with Jenna and Cathleen.

    “How’s dad doing baby?” Becky asked with a smile.

    “He’s found a football match to watch, so he’s happy for the time being.” Chrissy smiled back.

    “Do you want to join us?” Becky asked, as she pointed at the game on the table.

    “Maybe later, I need to go and give Amy and Amber a call.” Chrissy smiled, as she turned to go and find her purse, and her phone.

    “You better give Ann a call as well. She might be able to talk Brad into helping us.” Becky said with a grin.

    “Good idea baby, but do you think his boss will give him a night off to come and help?” Chrissy asked with a worried look, just before she started grinning.

    “Hold on, I’ll just check.” Becky said, as she sat looking into space for a couple of seconds before speaking again. “Yep, she’s fine with it.” Becky giggled.

    “Sometimes I think I married a crazy person.” Chrissy giggled, as she leaned down and gave Becky a hug.

    “Only some of the time. I must be better at fooling you than I first thought.” Becky said with a grin when they broke the hug.

    “I guess I’m just blinded by love.” Chrissy said, just before kissing Becky. “I better go and make these call’s.” Chrissy added, just before walking away to find her purse.

 


    Amy and Amber were cuddled up together on one of Sara and Cathy’s sofas watching a home video show on TV when Amy’s mobile started ringing. Amy picked it up and smiled when she saw it was Chrissy calling her.

    “Looks like Chrissy is missing me already.” Amy smiled, as she showed Amber who was calling her.

    “Hadn’t you better answer it then?” Amber asked with a smile.

    Amy hit the answer button and then spoke into it. “Hi Chrissy. Missing me already?”

    “Hi Amy. I’m always missing you, but that’s not the reason for the call baby sister.”

    “Oh, is everything okay?” Amy asked with worry in her voice.

    “Yes, everything is fine, but I was wondering if you and Amber wanted to join us on a little mission tomorrow and Wednesday?” Chrissy asked.

    “Sure, what do you have planned?” Amy asked.

    Chrissy went on to explain about Holly having trouble looking after dad, and how they were going to be moving in with Mable, so they could all help out. Chrissy then went on to explain about the trip up to help out with clearing out her old home, and asked if they were up to a trip, and some sorting out with her and the others.

    “You can count me in sis, and I know that Amber will help out as well.” Amy said, as she looked at the puzzled look on Amber’s face. “I’ll explain it all to you in a minute baby.” Amy added, as she put her hand over the mouthpiece in her mobile.

    “Thanks Baby sister. Carl’s sorted out transport to the airport in the morning so we’ll pick you up from Sara’s just after eight. Is that okay?” Chrissy asked.

    “We’ll be ready sis. See you in the morning at eight. Bye.” Amy said before ending the call.

    “So what are we doing at eight tomorrow morning?” Amber asked, as she pulled Amy back into a cuddle with her.

    “Chrissy and the others are all going up to help Holly pack up everything, so her and Greg can move in with Mable. Chrissy asked if we wanted to help, and I said yes.” Amy said, as she rested her head on Amber’s shoulder. “I hope you don’t mind?” Amy asked, as she lifted her head to look at Amber’s reaction.

    “No, not at all. Just wondering what’s brought all this on so sudden?” Amber asked.

    “Chrissy and Becky found out that Holly’s been finding it harder and harder to look after Greg on her own, so they had a word with Mable about them moving down here to be closer to the rest of us, and then we can all help look after him.” Amy said, as she put her head back on Amber’s shoulder.

    “I’m glad that Carl’s around to help make it all happen. Chrissy will be glad to have her mum and dad close by, so she can keep a closer eye on them both, but I’m not sure how Chrissy will cope with watching her dad waste away.” Amber said with a deep sigh.

    “She’ll have all us to help her get through it, and her dad will have peace of mind when he sees how well we’ll be looking after Holly for him.” Amy said, sounding a little choked up about it all.

    “I know Chrissy will need us all in the months to come Amy. I just wish I could do more to help her, but something’s you just have to face, and this will be one of them.” Amber rested her head against Amy’s as she said it.

    “I thought it would be more fun house sitting for Sara and Cathy, but all I want to do is go home and be with Chrissy and the others.” Amy said with a pout.

    “I know what you mean baby. I do love Sara’s house, but it just feels empty without Chrissy and the others around.” Amber said, as she looked around the room. “I think we both spent to much time alone to ever find being alone again nice.” Amber added, as she pulled Amy in even tighter to her.

    They went back to watching the TV, and laughing at the silly thing’s people filmed, and sent into the show they were still watching.

 


    Ann was just getting her bits together at Brad’s apartment when her mobile started ringing, so she got it out her purse and saw it was Chrissy calling, so she answered it.

    “Hi Chrissy, is everything alright?”

    “Hi Ann, everything is fine, but I was calling to see if you were still with Brad at the minute?” Chrissy’s voice said from the other end of the phone.

    “Yes, I’m just getting my stuff together, so he can drop me off at home before he heads over to the club. Do you need him for something?” Ann asked, as she walked through to Brad’s living room.

    Chrissy explained to Ann about their plan to go and sort out, so Holly and Greg could move in with Mable, then Chrissy went on to ask about Brad going with them to help with some of the more heavy stuff they would have to move around.

    Ann had found Brad sat on the sofa finishing a glass of milk, so she waited for Chrissy to finish explained before she told him why Chrissy was on the phone. “Chrissy and the others are all flying up to help Holly and Greg move down here tomorrow, and they want to know if you’ll go with them and help out?” Ann asked Brad.

    “Name the time, and I’ll be ready.” Brad said with a smile.

    “I take it you heard that Chrissy?” Ann asked, as she hadn’t covered up the phone as she spoke to Brad.

    “Yes I did Ann, tell him thank you for me.” Chrissy said. “I owe him one.” She added.

    “I could, but I already know what he’d say Chrissy.” Ann giggled. “Do you mind if I came with you? If I can get the day off. I’ll have to give Carl a quick call when I get done with you.” Ann added, as she seemed to be working out a plan in her head.

    “I can soon find out for you.” Chrissy said. “Carl! Ann wants to help out, can she have a day off tomorrow?” Ann heard Chrissy shout.

    “I thought she would be anyway!” Carl shouted back to Chrissy with a chuckle.

    “All sorted sis. Anything else I can help you with?” Chrissy asked in a happy tone.

    “Nope, but I’ll let you know if there is.” Ann giggled. “What time will he need to be round at home for tomorrow?” Ann asked.

    “We’re picking Amy and Amber up at eight in the morning, so we’ll be leaving home about seven forty five. Tell brad to be at our house by then.” Chrissy said. “Or seven if he wants feeding.” Chrissy added with a giggle.

    “Will Becky be working tonight at the club Chrissy?” Ann asked, as she had an idea.

    “Yes she’s working tonight.” Chrissy said in a sad tone. “Why do you want to know?” Chrissy asked.

    “I was just thinking that Brad could bring Becky home after the club closes tonight, and then he can spend the night with me. Amy and Amber will be sleeping at Sara and Cathy’s, so he can help keep me safe and warm.” Ann sounded really happy with her plan.

    “Sounds like a great idea, and it will save Vicky driving Becky home as well. I’ll let Becky know about it when I get off the phone.” Chrissy said sounding a little happier about everything. “I’ll see you at home later then sis. Bye!” Chrissy added, just before ending the call.

    “Did you catch all that lover?” Ann asked, as she rested her head on Brad’s chest.

    “Sure did princess.” Brad said with a big grin on his face. “Bring the boss home, and spend the night keeping you safe, and warm.” Brad added with a raised eyebrow.

    “Don’t get any idea’s buddy.” Ann said, as she poked him in the chest. “You’ll need all your strength for moving furniture and boxes tomorrow.” Ann added.

    “I’ve got enough to do both princess.” Brad said, just before he leaned down to kiss her.

    “Good, because I may need you to keep me very warm when you get home from work.” Ann purred between kisses.

    “Speaking of work, I better go and get ready. And you need to finish packing up your bridesmaid dress so I can drop you off on the way.” Brad said, as he stopped kissing Ann and helped her to sit up again.

    Ann got up and then went back to finish putting her stuff in her bag, so they could get her home, and Brad could then get to the club.

 


    Chrissy wandered back into the dining room to tell the others that Amy, Amber, Ann and Brad were all coming with them to help. Carl and Mandy had been dragged into play the board game with Cathleen, Jenna and Becky.

    “That’s everyone called and willing to help out. I just need to see if Jayden want’s to come with us now.” Chrissy said, as she put her mobile back in her purse.

    “Why don’t you give her a call now Chrissy? Callum might like to come along, so he can show Jayden where he use to live before moving down here.” Carl said.

    “He might even find some time to take Jayden round to meet his mum while we’re up there.” Mandy added with a smile.

    “They said they were going to see a movie, so I’m not sure they will answer or not.” Chrissy said with a worried look.

    “You’ll never know until you try sis. Just give them a call and see if they answer or not.” Mandy said with a shrug.

    “True.” Chrissy said, as she got her mobile out again, and then scrolled down until she found Jayden’s number and then she called it. She didn’t have to wait long before she heard Jayden answer it.

    “Hi Chrissy, is everything okay?” Jayden asked.

    “Hi Jayden, everything is fine. Are you still out with Callum?” Chrissy asked.

    “Yes, we’re just about to go and get something to eat. Do you want to talk to him?” Jayden asked.

    “Maybe later, but first I need to talk with you.” Chrissy said. “We’re all heading up to help my mum pack up her stuff tomorrow, so her and my dad can move in with Mable. I was wondering if you wanted to come up and see where I grew up?” Chrissy asked.

    “That’s great Chrissy, and I’d love to come and see where you use to live as a child.” Jayden said, sounding really happy about it. “So why do you need to talk to Callum then?” Jayden asked.

    “We were wondering if Callum wanted to come with us, as he grew up in the same place remember.”

    “Very true Chrissy, I’ll just ask him.” Jayden said.

    “I’ve got Chrissy on the phone, and she wants to know if you’d like to come with us tomorrow? She’s going back home with her mum, so they can pack up their stuff and move down to live with Mable.” Chrissy heard Jayden say to Callum.

    “Are you sure they won’t mind me tagging along with you?” Callum asked.

    “I don’t think Chrissy would be on the phone now asking me, if they did.” Jayden said in a sarcastic tone of voice.

    “I’d love to come with you then. What time are they driving up there?” Callum asked.

    “Chrissy, you still there?” Jayden asked.

    “Yep, I’m still here sis.” Chrissy said in reply. “Tell him that we’ll be leaving for the airport at seven forty five in the morning, so if he wants to spend the night, it will save us some time picking him up. I’m sure you can find him some place to spend the night.” Chrissy giggled.

    “I’m sure I can think of a couple of places for him to sleep tonight.” Jayden smiled. “I’ll see you later back at home then sis.” Jayden added.

    “Okay. Bye sis” Chrissy said, just before ending the call.

    Chrissy sat and had a quick game with Cathleen and the others before they all had to leave, so Carl, Becky and Vic could all get ready for work. Vic was going to get ready at Mable’s, like he did most the time now. Carl was going back to Mandy’s house to get ready, then he would drive Becky to the club with him, or her, as it would be by then.

    Mandy led Carl up to her bedroom once they got home, and then she sat on the bed and watched Carl become Carla. No matter how many times Mandy sat and watched Carl do this, it still made her want to drag him over to the bed and make love to him, or her as it was by this point.

    Chrissy had gone with Becky to their room, and helped her to get ready. Chrissy and Becky were back down stairs waiting in the living room when Mandy got back down there with Carla holding her hand.

    “Sorry to keep you waiting Becky.” Carla said, just after entering the living room. “It takes me a little longer to look like this.” Carla added, as she waved her hand up and down her body wrapped inside a beautiful red evening dress.

    “Don’t worry about it Carla. I just get to spend even longer with my beautiful wife here.” Becky said with a grin.

    “I’m sorry then, but I’m ready to leave now, so when you’re ready, we better see about getting to the club.” Carla said, as she held out her hand to help Becky stand up.

    Becky took Carla’s hand and stood up, then she helped Chrissy to stand before following Carla and Mandy to the front door, so they could wave them both off.

    “I’ll look forward to seeing you later then my love.” Mandy said, just before kissing Carla.

    “Are you sure that will be okay? I don’t feel right knowing that Chrissy will have to sleep alone in her own bed until Becky gets home later.” Carla said after breaking the kiss with Mandy

    Carla was going to be driving Becky back home from the club with Brad at the end of the night, and then stopped the night with Mandy, so Chrissy was going to sleep in her own bed when they went up later in the night.

    “I’ll be fine with it Carla.” Chrissy smiled. “I got used to sleeping alone while I was away. I’m sure Mandy will like waking up with you beside her in the morning as well.” Chrissy added with a grin.

    “You’ll only be alone until I get home from the club, then I’ll cuddle you, and keep you feeling safe for the rest of the night.” Becky purred, just before kissing Chrissy.

    Chrissy and Mandy both waved them off at the front door before going to the living room to relax and watch a little TV before bedtime. They both found it strange to be the only two in the house, and sat watching TV.

    “Did it really used to be just the two of us living here once?” Chrissy asked, as she looked at the two empty sofas.

    “It’s hard to believe sis, but yes it used to just be the two of us living here, even if I think Becky was here most the time anyway before we asked her to move in with us.” Mandy giggled.

    “Yes, she was here most the time.” Chrissy sighed, as she thought about Becky, and how much Chrissy loved her.

    Ann was in the house, but she’d gone up to unpack her bridesmaid dress and then take a soak in a nice hot bubble bath before getting an early night.

    Chrissy and Mandy were happy to hear Jayden get home with Callum following close behind. They both walked into the living room and took a seat on one of the empty sofas in the room.

    “Hi Chrissy, Mandy.” Jayden smiled, as she sat down.

    “Hi Chrissy, Mandy. Thanks for letting me tag along with you all tomorrow when you head back home Chrissy.” Callum said with a smile, as he sat down next to Jayden.

    “My pleasure Callum. I thought you could show Jayden where we both grew up.” Chrissy said with a grin.

    “I’m looking forward to it, and I’m hoping to go and meet his mum while we’re up there.” Jayden smiled, as she cuddled up to Callum on the sofa.

    Mandy found a movie to watch, and they all had a laugh at it. Once the move ended they all called it a night, and made their way up to bed.

    Chrissy found it a little strange going to bed alone, after being with Becky, or Mandy and Becky every night. The only thing that made it feel better, was knowing that Becky would be home a little later to make her feel loved.

    Mandy went to her own room and got ready for bed smiling, as she thought about Carl coming back to her house to spend the night with her.

    Jayden dragged Callum off to her room with a grin on her face, as she planed to have some fun with Callum before they went to sleep.

    Chrissy felt Becky come to bed later in the night, but she never woke up enough to see what the time was. She just let Becky pull her into a hug, and she was soon fast asleep again wrapped in Becky’s arms. Chrissy knew that she’d have a busy couple of days helping her mum sort out the house, so she and dad could move down to Mable’s.

 

To Be Continued Next week  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

up
172 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Chapter 13

Well here's Chapter 13, I hope everyone enjoys it, I think I'm getting the hang of the HTML marlarky now :giggle:

Hugs all and Happy New Year

Sammi

Thanks Sammi :)

Thanks Sammi for keeping my story looking so good.
And a happy new year to you, and all that read my story. :)

Hugs and Love

SaraUk

You Have it All Wrong Three - Part 13 By SaraUK

Thanks, Samantha. Am enjoying this story. Love how the families are bonding.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Who's next?

Thanks. Good to read another installment in this tale.

I wonder who will be the next to marry? Mandy and Carl/Carla? Ann and Brad? Jayden and Kara/Callum? Vic/Vicki and Jenna? I guess we'll just have to wait and see. No doubt Sara will surprise us.

Potential Suits


Bike Resources

Funny that...

I was thinking the same thing! After three all-female marriages, we've now got the possibility of up to four conventional marriages... although it wouldn't surprise me if most of the boys hang up their suits and put on alternative garments for the reception :)

And with Greg scheduled to die sometime... we'll be facing four weddings and a funeral. I wonder if anyone will have a cubic drenching of a Troggs hit on their playlist? :)

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Finally their married, so

Finally their married, so sweet :)

It's a shame Chrissy is having to watch her father wasting away but at the same time at least she has been able to reconcile with him and they are having some time to properly get to know each other before the end, I never got to tell my genetic father about me as I hardly ever saw him while I grew up, now he's gone and there is so much left unresolved between us that I'll never be able to resolve fully so although it's sad Chrissy needs to see the positive side of having that time.

It's also good to see Holly will get the support she needs, I wonder if Holly will give Chrissy and treasures from her childhood that she was denied as male.

Looking forward to more soon :) Thanks Sara for writing the story and thanks SamanthaK for editing

Many hugs

Claire

By the way Sara thanks for using my name in the story I'm honoured :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Thanks & Happy New Year

Sara and Sammi

Thanks to both of you for your efforts and continuation of this wonderful story that shows so well that you don't have to be blood related to be a truly loving family.
Looking forward to many more chapters in the coming year.

HAPPY NEW YEARS to both of you and all the readers/followers of this wonderful story of love.

((((hugs))))
Always
Patti

I'm an Apple Pie-holic too

My friend Sheila makes the best apple pies I've ever tasted. They should be either well-endowed with clotted cream or well submerged in custard (the real thing, home made, not that watery stuff you get in restaurants).

Nice chapter. A shame that Greg has to leave us but at least he was reconciled to his daughter - and acquired a few unexpected additions to his family.

Now we'll have two mature ladies at Mabel's place...

Thanks Sara & Sammi.

S.

The wedding...

The white Rolls Royce was a surprise as I seem to remember Sara dreaming of a horse and carriage at her wedding in an earlier chapter. I could just see it; two brides in a horse and carriage traveling through London, with Brad and Frank on back for security. It would probably have to be an extra-wide carriage just so the two men could stand side-by-side, and they would have had to add extra horses just to pull the two footmen!

The Bride's changed their minds

The Brides changed their minds after watching a wedding program and seeing all the trouble that can come from using a horse drawn carrage.
(okay, I just forgot I'd wrote that in an earlier part!)I thought the Rolls Royce was still a nice touch though.
I am but a humble writer, and a blonde :)

Hugs and Love

SaraUk