You Have it All Wrong Three - Part 37

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Three

By SaraUK

 

Part 37

Chapter 87

    Chrissy got out of bed when she heard the twins had woken via the baby monitor. Becky turned over and had a stretch as she looked at her wife putting on her dressing gown.

     “Are the twins awake?” Becky asked once she’d stretched and sat up in bed, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

     “Yes, but they’re not upset yet. I was hoping to get them changed before it got that far.” Chrissy said as she knelt on the bed and gave Becky a good morning kiss.

     “Give me a couple of seconds and I’ll come with you.” Becky smiled when they stopped kissing each other. “Have I ever told you how much I love you baby?” Becky asked with a grin.

     “All the time, but please don’t ever stop reminding me my love.” Chrissy purred as she slid off the bed and then helped Becky to get out and slip on her dressing gown.

    Chrissy and Becky had to smile as they entered the nursery because Andrew and Lauren were looking at each other in their cots and making sounds like they were talking to each other in baby speak.

     “Someone’s chatty this morning.” Chrissy said as she looked down at Lauren while Becky sorted out Andrew. “Yes you are.” Chrissy added as she hugged Lauren to her while covering her face in little kisses. Lauren found this funny and started to giggle and make even more baby noises.

    Becky started doing the same thing to Andrew and got the same response from him. They quickly got them both changed and dressed so they could go down and get something to eat before Chrissy had to get ready to leave with Carl, Callum and Vic to go and help Brad get ready for the wedding.

    Amy, Ann and Amber were all down in the kitchen flapping around looking worried when they saw Chrissy and Becky enter the kitchen holding Andrew and Lauren.

     “Good morning sisters!” Chrissy said with a grin. “And how is the bride to be this morning?” Chrissy asked as she walked over to where Ann was stood near the sick and gave her a hug.

     “I’m scared to death Chrissy.” Ann said with real fear in her voice. “What if Brad changed his mind and doesn’t show up at the church?” She asked in a panicked voice.

     “He’ll be there when Carl walks you down the aisle sis.” Chrissy said calmly to her. “I’ll hit him over the head and drag him there if I have to.” Chrissy added with a grin.

    This made Ann start to giggle then she just burst out in a fit of laughter as her mind painted the picture of Chrissy dressed as a cave girl holding a club in one hand, and dragging Brad down the aisle with the other one.

    Once Ann had stopped laughing so hard, she explained the image she had to the others and they were all soon laughing as well, which just set Ann off again. Once they all calmed down, Chrissy gave Lauren to Ann to hold while she helped Amy and Amber sort out some toast for them all and warm up some baby food for the twins to have.

     “How you doing baby sister?” Chrissy asked as she helped Amy with buttering the toast once it had popped up in the toaster.

     “I’m really freaking out sis. How am I supposed to help Ann with her makeup when I can’t stop my hands shaking?” Amy said as she showed Chrissy her hands.

     “You won’t have to baby sister.” Chrissy smiled at her just before she turned and gave her a hug. “Cathy is coming over to help you out.” She added just before she kissed Amy on the cheek.

     “You’re the best sis!” Amy grinned as she realised that even though Chrissy wouldn’t be here to help, she had still thought of everything and got Cathy in to help make sure Ann would look her best for the big day.

    Ann was happy to sit and feed Lauren while Becky let Amy feed Andrew. This helped to give the two sisters something else to think about for a bit while they had their toast.

    Just as they were finishing their breakfast Holly entered the kitchen so this meant that Chrissy and Becky could go up and take a bath together while Holly kept an eye on the babies for them. Mandy, Carl, Callum and Jayden all turned up just after, so Chrissy and Becky knew that their mum wouldn’t be left trying to keep an eye on two babies at the same time.

    Chrissy and Becky were soon bathed and clean. Becky put her bathrobe back on while Chrissy got dressed in a simple skirt and top. She only put on a little makeup, as she would be doing the full makeup once she got to the hotel where her outfit was for the wedding.

    Carl and Callum were both stood waiting for Chrissy in the hallway when she got back down stairs with Becky. Callum took the makeup case off Chrissy that she’d brought down with her while she went to say goodbye to Andrew and Lauren. They were just waiting for Vic to arrive, so he could give them all a lift to the hotel where Brad had spent the night and where all their suits were waiting for them to put on.

    Ann had already gone back up to make a start on getting ready with Amy and Amber helping her. Chrissy knew just how she was feeling right now, all the worry and wondering if Brad might get cold feet at the last minute and not show up. She felt the same way when she was getting ready to marry Becky a couple of years back.

    Chrissy said goodbye to Andrew and Lauren in the living room where they were playing on the play mat, then she got up and went back out to the hallway when she heard the doorbell chime to let her know that Vic was here to take them to the hotel.

    Becky walked with Chrissy to the hallway and pulled her into a hug just before she left with the other three. “You and I need to have a little chat after today about a little matter that’s been brought to my attention.” Becky said after they finished kissing each other.

     “What would that be my love?” Chrissy asked looking worried at the tone Becky was using on her. Becky only ever used that tone when Chrissy was in trouble over something.

     “I won’t be mean and keep you in suspense, but I’ll show you what I’ve found out rather than tell you.” Becky said as she pulled out her mobile and pushed some buttons before turning the screen so Chrissy could watch something.

    Chrissy looked worried as she realised that she was looking at the scene from the pub where she’d had the set to with the pig of a man that wanted to get a kiss from her, but just ended up looking like a fool when Chrissy twisted his arm up behind his back and then kicked him to the ground while Brad and Frank watched on.

     “Don’t worry about answering now baby.” Becky said as she raised her hand to stop Chrissy trying to tell her what happened. “I’m not mad with you for what you did, but I am upset that I had to find out while looking over one of the guys at the club showing another person.” Becky added with a hurt look.

     “Sorry.” Was all Chrissy could think to say at the moment. “I’ll see you later at the church then?” Chrissy was more asking than saying, she really wasn’t sure how upset Becky was with her over all this.

     “Yes, I’ll see you at the church, and try to keep out of trouble.” Becky said as she kissed her on the cheek. “Now get going and make sure Brad is at the church when Ann turns up.” Becky added in a much firmer tone of voice.

    Chrissy had noticed the fact that Becky had kissed her on the cheek and not on the lips, and the tone she used at the end didn’t make her feel any happier about the fact that she was in trouble. Callum helped Chrissy get in the back of Vic’s car before he went around to the other side to get in the back next to her. Carl and Vic got in the front and they set off towards the hotel.

     “You okay Chrissy?” Callum asked when he realised that Chrissy was being very quiet as she just looked out the window. “Worried about being the best woman still?” He asked with a chuckle, trying to cheer her up.

     “I wasn’t worried about the wedding or anything, but now I’m worried about Becky and the fact that I’m in trouble with her over the thing at the pub on Brad’s stag day.” Chrissy said with a sigh.

     “Becky found out about that?!” Carl said as he turned to look at Chrissy from the front seat. “Who told her Chrissy?” He asked with some anger in his voice.

     “No one told her Carl, some idiot recorded me doing it and Becky saw them showing someone else at the club at some point. That’s what she was showing me on her phone just before we left the house just now.”

     “When I find out which fool did that, I’ll have them out looking for a new job.” Carl growled.

     “Please don’t do that Carl. It’s not really their fault this happened. I never should have kept it from Becky in the first place.” Chrissy pleaded with Carl not to sack anyone over her mistakes. “Becky’s just mad she had to find out from a third person.” She added.

     “Okay then Chrissy, but I’m still not happy to see you in trouble because of some fool recording that asshole getting a lesson in how not to treat a lady.” Carl said from the front seat.

     “Did Becky say how much trouble you were in Chrissy?” Callum asked from the side of her.

     “No, she just said that we would talk about it after the wedding, but I was to spend some time working out why I didn’t tell her in the first place.” Chrissy said looking worried. “She would only kiss me on the cheek when I left the house, so I’m not expecting it to be very pleasant.” She added looking more worried.

     “All I can suggest is to cope with one problem at a time.” Callum shrugged. “Worry about getting Brad to the church and married, then worry about the trouble with Becky after that.” He added.

    Chrissy was thinking about getting Brad to the church, but she was still worried about the trouble with Becky now as well. “Why couldn’t she just leave it one more day? Why did she have to bring it up right before I had to leave the house and go to the hotel and play best man to Brad?” Chrissy thought to herself.

    Vic pulled up outside the hotel and they all got out. Carl took Chrissy’s hand while Callum kept hold of Chrissy’s makeup case for her as they made their way into the hotel and up to his old penthouse suite where Brad had spent the night and all their suits were now waiting for them.

    Brad was swimming laps when they got up there, so Chrissy went out to see how he was doing. “Hi Brad, ready for the big day?”

     “Hi baby sister. Don’t tell anyone this, but I’m scared to death that Ann won’t show up and I’ll be left looking like a fool with a church full of guests.” He said in a lowered voice as he looked to see where the others were.

    Chrissy handed Brad a towel as he got out the pool. Chrissy thought that Brad’s body looked very impressive, but it did nothing for her, even with all the female hormones now flowing through it. But she could see why someone like Ann would want to have a guy like that. “If it helps you bro, Ann was feeling the same way about you earlier. I told her that I’d knock you out and drag you to the church if I had to.” Chrissy giggled.

     “Well I’m glad that you’ll never have to do it then baby sister.” Brad chuckled. “I have no plans to skip out on Ann.” He added as he made his way back into the penthouse to go and take a shower and get his hair washed.

     “Did you tell Brad about Becky finding out about your fight Chrissy?” Callum asked as she took her makeup case off him when she walked back into the penthouse.

     “No, he’s got enough stuff to deal with at the minute, and this is my problem to sort out after the wedding.” Chrissy said just before she wandered off into the room where her outfit was.

    Chrissy set to work doing her makeup once she’d got undressed and put on the underwear that Sara had added to the other things she’d be wearing in her role as best man, not that she’d look anything like a man once she was dressed.

    She spent a lot of time doing her makeup and getting it to look just like she wanted, then she set to work getting dressed. Chrissy had gotten waxed the day before, so she had no trouble sliding on the pantyhose that were in a silvery gray colour to match the skirt and jacket Sara and Amber had designed for her to wear.

    The next thing Chrissy put on was the silver blouse and then the short but very sexy looking skirt, then she slipped on her shoes because it would be easier than trying to put them on once she had the sliver corset on. She had to poke her head out and ask Callum to come in and help her do up the corset because she’d also had her nails done the day before and she was having trouble getting the corset tight enough.

     “Sorry to bother you Callum, but I’m still having trouble getting use to these nails.” Chrissy said as she turned around so Callum could tighten down the corset the last inch or so.

     “Glad to be able to help Chrissy.” Callum said with a smile as he set to work. “Is it weird that I’m a little jealous of you right now?” Callum asked with a chuckle.

     “Not really Callum. I guess that Kara wants out.” Chrissy giggled. “I’m sure that Sara wouldn’t have minded if you’d wanted to go to the wedding as Kara. I know that Jayden wouldn’t have been to upset if you went dressed like this.” Chrissy added as she did a sexy pose for him.

    Callum just chuckled some more, but was happy to see Chrissy a little more relaxed about everything. “I’d just look like a bloke in a skirt stood next to you, no matter how hard I tried.” Callum said with a sigh. “You really do look amazing Chrissy.” He added with a smile as he tied off the laces and tucked them in a little pouch on the back of the corset.

     “Thank you for the help Callum.” Chrissy said with a smile as she took the jacket part of the suit off the hanger and then let Callum take it off her and help her put it on.

    The jacket was like the one all the men would be wearing, but it was cut for a woman and only had a single button on each side for Chrissy to use when closing it. Once it was on, Callum then helped Chrissy with the little tie that looked cute, but matched what the men would be wearing. The last piece was a little top hat which Chrissy placed on her head at an angle and then she pinned it in place to stop it falling off her head again.

     “Well, how do I look?” Chrissy asked as she stepped back and did a slow twirl for Callum to see the whole outfit.

     “WOW! You look amazing Chrissy.” Callum said as he kept looking at her.

     “I don’t look like a bloke do I?” Chrissy asked looking a little worried.

     “Trust me Chrissy when I say that no one will think you to be a man for a single second.” Callum said as he finally managed to tear his eyes away long enough to look Chrissy in the eyes.

     “Thanks Callum for being so sweet to me.” Chrissy smiled as she stepped closer and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before letting him lead her back out into the main room where the others were all waiting for her.

    Frank had now joined them and he was the first one to see Chrissy enter the room. “WOW Chrissy, you are beautiful.” He said with his mouth hanging open.

     “Just stunning Chrissy.” Carl said when he turned and saw her.

     “I swear you could make anything look good Chrissy, but I have to agree with Frank and say you look beautiful.” Vic said as he watched Chrissy walking up to them.

    Brad was the only one that still hadn’t spoke to her; he was just stood looking at her as she finally stopped at the end of the sofa Brad had just been sat on, but was now standing in front of.

     “What do you think Brad? Still want me as your best man?” Chrissy asked looking nervous now that Brad still hadn’t said anything to her. “I’m sure Frank or Callum will step in and do it if you think I look to weird.” Chrissy said as she turned to go back to the room and change, but she stopped when she felt a large hand grab her arm.

     “Please don’t even think like that Chrissy.” Brad finally said. “I don’t know what to say, you look so amazing right now that I can’t find the words to truly let you know how good you look.” Brad added with a chuckle.

     “I just don’t want to let you down Brad. I’ve not had much practice at being a best man before.” Chrissy said looking worried.

     “Well as the best man you’ve failed, because no one, not even a blind man could think you a man in that outfit.” Brad said with a grin. “As a best friend though, you have already gone above and beyond what most friends would do for me.” He added with pride. “You do have the rings though?” Brad asked looking worried.

     “I thought you were hanging on to them?” Chrissy asked with a puzzled look.

     “No! I gave them to you earlier in the week for safe keeping.” Brad said looking really worried now.

     “I don’t remember you doing that Brad.” Chrissy said as she tried to keep a straight face while she watched him panic.

    Brad suddenly saw the crease at the sides of Chrissy’s lips as she tried to keep from smiling. “You’re just trying to wind me up aren’t you?” Brad said as he looked Chrissy in the eyes.

    Chrissy couldn’t keep a straight face any longer and started giggling as she pulled out the little red velvet pouch with the two gold bands in. One for Ann, and the other for Brad. “Sorry Brad, but I just couldn’t help myself.”

    Brad was just about to let Chrissy know how much he didn’t enjoy her little joke when Carl’s mobile went off. Brad looked worried as he waited to see who it was calling. He let out a sigh of relief when he found out it was just the driver to let them know that he was down stairs waiting for them.

     “The car’s here, let’s go and get you tied down to one woman for the rest of your life.” Carl said with a grin as he patted Brad on the back while they all made their way to the elevator.


*****

    Ann was now dressed in her beautiful white wedding dress and Cathy had done her hair and makeup, Cathy had also helped Amy to do most of the other girl’s makeup as well. They were now waiting for the cars to take them to the church.

    Carl had sorted out with the hotel, so no one needed to drive their own car, and they were just waiting for the two cars that would be taking the brides maids. Amy would be going to the church with Ann in a classic white Rolls Royce, just like Sara had used for her wedding.

    Ann looked worried when she heard Mandy’s mobile. She was worried that it would be a call to say that Brad had backed out and the wedding was off. She stood looking at Mandy while she spoke to the person on the other end, but never giving anything away.

     “Is everything alright Mandy?” Ann asked with worry in her voice.

     “That was Carl.” Mandy said. “He’s calling to say that they are on their way to the church with Brad in the car with them.” Mandy added with a grin.

     “Looks like it’s all on you then now sis.” Amy smiled as she held her sisters hand while she stood there in a beautiful pale pink dress that flowed out around her and fell to the floor in rivers of lace.

     “Looks like I’m getting married then baby sister, because I have no plans to back out now.” Ann said with a grin from ear to ear.

    Holly had already left with Prue and the twins. So Becky was able to help get the other bridesmaids in the cars with Amber and Mandy’s help then Amy helped Ann get in the white Rolls Royce and they were on their way.

    The drive to the church took about twenty minutes, but it felt much longer to Ann as she looked out the window hoping that Mandy had been right and Brad would be stood waiting for her when she was walked down the aisle by Carl.

    Carl was stood waiting for them when the car pulled up outside the church, and he helped Amy to get out and then they both helped Ann to exit the car.

     “Is he here Carl?” Ann asked once she was out the car and looking Carl right in the eyes.

     “Yes he’s here and waiting for you in the church Ann.” Carl smiled as he took hold of her hand to help calm her down. “Shall we go and get you two joined in wed lock then?” Carl finally asked as he held out his arm for Ann to slip her arm through.

     “Lead the way kind sir.” Ann said as she let Carl lead her up the steps and into the church.


*****

    Chrissy and Brad were both stood down at the front of the church when they saw the brides maids enter the church. Brad looked nervous because he was waiting for his wife to be to finally turn up, and Chrissy was nervous because she could see her wife, and was too scared to make eye contact with her.

    Becky looked over at Chrissy in her female version of a top hat and tails, she thought Chrissy looked really cute in it, but she couldn’t make Chrissy look at her. Becky was feeling bad for picking the moment she did to have a go at Chrissy over the video she’d found a couple of the bouncers looking at the other night. Becky didn’t plan to do anything to Chrissy for what she’d done and then kept from her, but she just wanted to worry Chrissy into thinking she wasn’t happy with her for not telling her in the first place. Becky now knew that she couldn’t be mad at Chrissy when she looked so sexy and cute at the same time.

    Amy entered the church and the wedding march started playing as she got to the front and stood off to one side ready to take the bouquet off Ann once she got to the front.

    Brad turned and looked at the doors and saw Ann enter the church on Carl’s arm and then took a slow walk down to the front where he was stood with Chrissy at his side ready to do her part when asked.

    Ann was lost in a dream world as she was led to where Brad stood. She watched as the vicar spoke and Chrissy placed the rings on a little pillow so the vicar could bless them. They both said “I do” when asked the magic question and then they were kissing having just been pronounced man and wife.

     “I love you so much Mrs Ann Crawley.” Brad said as they stopped kissing.

    Ann smiled as she now knew that her dad would never be heard from again now that Amy had taken Amber’s last name when she married, and now Ann was Mrs Crawley.

    They all moved outside for the photos and they spent a long time taking lots of photos. Chrissy had to blush when they even got one of Ann kissing her on one cheek while Brad kissed the other one. They both wanted to thank Chrissy for helping them get together and helping Brad keep his job when he wanted to quit.

    Chrissy smiled when she saw Natasha stood with Cathleen, Penny and Kat over with Holly, Prue and the twins. She walked over to see how they were all doing; Becky was still having her photos taken with the other adult brides maids.

     “Hi Natasha, I must say you look very nice in that dress.” Chrissy said with a grin.

     “You should know Chrissy; you did pick it out for me.” Natasha frowned.

     “I’m sorry. Am I forgiven?” Chrissy asked with a pout.

     “Give me a hug and we’ll call it even.” Natasha said with a giggle as she held her arms out so Chrissy could give her a hug.

     “You three are all looking very pretty as well.” Chrissy said as she bent over to look at the three little girls in their pretty little brides maids dresses.

     “Thank you for letting me be a bride’s maid Aunty Chrissy.” Penny said as she stepped forward and kissed Chrissy on the cheek. “I feel just like a princess in this dress.” She giggled as she did a spin which soon set off the other two as they started doing the same as they all started giggling.

    Once they had done taking photos Becky went in search of Chrissy so she could clear the air, but she found out that Chrissy had ducked out and left with Prue and Holly in Prue’s car with the twins. She got in one of the cars that Carl had sorted out for everyone needing a lift to the hotel where they were holding the reception. Becky found herself in a car with Amy and Amber.

     “I thought you’d be heading to the hotel in the same car as Chrissy sis?” Amy asked with a puzzled look.

     “I would have been, but I was stupid this morning and think I’ve upset Chrissy to the point where she’s now trying to keep out my way.” Becky said looking angry at herself.

     “What happened?” Amy asked looking worried.

    Becky explained about the video of Chrissy and the fact that she’d kept it from her. Becky was shocked to find out that she’d kept it from Amy and Amber as well. Amy and Amber were impressed at how quick and easy Chrissy made her actions look when Becky let them see the video on her phone.

     “Are you really going to have a go at her for it all sis?” Amy asked once they had seen the video.

     “No, I just wanted to make her think about it for a couple of hours, but with all the photos being taken and her slipping away with our mums, I haven’t had time to tell her I’m sorry for making her worry.” Becky said with a sigh.

     “I’m sure you will get it sorted out once we get to the hotel.” Amber said with a grin. “Just wait until she’s sat with one of the twins and then pounce on her.” Amber added with a giggle.

    Becky smiled when Amber said that, it would be hard for Chrissy to avoid her all day with the twins to keep an eye on. Becky would soon get this all sorted out after all.

    Ann and Brad got to the hotel just after Chrissy got there with the twins and her mums. So she helped Ann get herself sorted out ready for all the guests turning up.

     “Thanks Chrissy, I know that Amy should be doing all this, but I think she got talking to some people and ended up in one of the back cars.” Ann said as she gave Chrissy a quick hug. “You look really cute dressed like that by the way.” Ann added with a grin.

     “Thanks Ann, but I think all the people will be looking at you today, just like they should.” Chrissy said with a grin as she put her hand in Brad’s so they were holding hands as the guests started to turn up.

    Chrissy wandered over to where she’d left Holly and Prue with the twins and she sat down and let Prue pass her Lauren to hold for a little bit. Chrissy was still pinned in when she saw Becky enter the room and look around until she locked eyes on Chrissy and made her way over. Chrissy would have made a break for it, but Prue had gone to have a chat with Mable on another table, so she was left to face her angry wife.

     “Please don’t start on me now Becky, not while the babies are here.” Chrissy said with some pleading in her voice. “I know I screwed up and I should have just told you about it, but I didn’t want you to worry every time I went out some place.” Chrissy added.

     “I’m sorry Chrissy, but this can’t wait any longer.” Becky said with a sad look just before she reached up and pulled Chrissy’s head around and closer, so she could kiss her on the lips with as much passion as she could put into it. “I’m sorry I worried you my love, and I think you look so dam sexy and cute in that outfit.” Becky purred as they stopped kissing.

     “Shut up and kiss me again baby.” Chrissy said as she pulled Becky back to her lips so they could keep kissing.

     “I’d hate to see what you would do to her if she killed someone.” Carl said with a chuckle as he walked over with Mandy on his arm.

     “I thought you said that Chrissy and Becky were having problems because of some big secret she’d been keeping from her?” Mandy said as she looked at Carl with a confused look.

     “I was in trouble, but Becky just sorted me out.” Chrissy said with a grin when they stopped kissing again.

     “I’ll give you the rest of your punishment later.” Becky said with a grin.

     “I’ll look forward to it.” Chrissy giggled.

     “I think our work is done here my love.” Mandy said as she pulled Carl away to go and see some other people in the room.

    Amy and Amber were the next to come over and smile as they saw Chrissy and Becky arm in arm grinning at each other, just like Ann and Brad were doing as they greeted all the guests coming in.

     “Anyone would think it was you two that had just got married.” Amber giggled. “I guess you cleared the air then Bec’s?” She added with a raised eyebrow.

    Yep, all sorted.” Becky said with a grin just before she started kissing Chrissy again.

    Amy and Amber sat down and took Lauren off Chrissy and Amber took Andrew out his carry cot so they could spend some time with them while Chrissy and Becky made up for lost time.

     “Do you mind if I show off my wife for a bit as we take a little walk around?” Becky asked as she looked at Amy and Amber playing with the twins on their knees.

     “Take all the time you need sis.” Amy said with a grin as she sat pulling faces at Lauren, who was giggling at her.

     “Thanks sis, I love you.” Chrissy said as she gave first Amy and then Amber a kiss on the cheek before she kissed each baby and then dragged Becky away with her to let everyone know that they were still happily married and in love.

    They didn’t have long to walk around before they were all led to another room for the sit down meal and all the speeches that would be given. Chrissy wasn’t looking forward to standing up and talking about Brad, because they had never done any of the best friend stuff.

     “Everything okay baby?” Becky asked as they went back to help Amy and Amber with the twins. “You look worried about something.” She added.

     “I’ve got to give a speech about Brad, and I’ve got no idea what to say.” Chrissy said in a lowered voice.

     “What?! You left it until now to let us all know this little piece of information?” Becky said looking shocked.

     “Well he picked me as his best man, so I thought it was my job to come up with something.” Chrissy said in her own defence.

     “Yes, but this is far from a normal best man kind of thing your doing Chrissy.” Becky frowned. “I’ll have a word with Brad and Ann for you and get them to let you off the hook.” She added with a sigh. They had reached Amy and Amber as Becky said the last bit.

     “What’s Chrissy done now? And why have you got to get her off the hook?” Amy asked with a grin as she handed Andrew over to Chrissy while Becky took Lauren off Amber.

     “She’s got no idea what to say when the best man has to stand up and give their speech, so I’m going to have a word with Ann and Brad so she doesn’t have to stand up and look like an idiot.” Becky said as she looked at Lauren. “We don’t want mummy looking like an idiot do we?” Becky asked Lauren in baby speak.

     Lauren must have thought otherwise because she made a noise that sounded like her saying yes, as she started giggled and reached out towards Chrissy.

     “Oh is that all you’re worried about?” Amy said in a matter of fact way.

     “So you don’t mind me looking like an idiot then?” Chrissy asked looking a little hurt.

     “No, I didn’t mean it like that sis. I just mean that I’ve got the speech thing covered for you.” Amy said as she went in the little purse she had with her and pulled out a piece of paper and handed it over to Chrissy. “I made some notes to get you started, but I’m sure that you can flesh it out a little bit yourself.” She added with a grin.

     “When... What... How...?” Was all Chrissy could think to say as she looked at the paper Amy had handed her.

     “You said a couple of times at work how scared you were over the best man speech, so I started thinking about how I would go about doing it, and now you have something to say.” Amy said with a grin. “I’ve even added a couple of jokes so you can get them warmed up.” She added with a giggle.

    Chrissy looked at the sheet again and stopped when she saw the jokes at the bottom of the sheet in a little circle with the word “Jokes” over it. Chrissy read the jokes and then scowled at Amy before speaking. “I’m not telling them jokes!”

     “Why not? I thought they were very funny sis.” Amy said looking hurt, but was soon giggling again.

     “Why won’t you tell the jokes Chrissy?” Amber asked with a puzzled look as she took the sheet of paper Chrissy offered her, while she kept scowling at Amy, who was still giggling.

     “Oh I see now.” Amber said as she started giggling at the jokes. “They are quite funny though sis.” Amber added just before she started giggling again.

     “Let’s hear them then?” Becky said as she was still holding Lauren and couldn’t look herself.

     “Okay. What do smart blonds and UFO’s have in common?” Amber asked.

     “Don’t know.” Becky shrugged.

     “You hear about them, but never see one.” Amber giggled.

    Becky made a sound like she was trying not to giggle when she realised that Amy had found some blond jokes for Chrissy to read out. “Amy! That was not nice.” Becky said, but sounded like she was trying very hard not to giggle.

     “Why do blonds always smile in a lightning storm?” Amber asked with a grin, and then she carried on with the answer when she saw that Becky wasn’t able to speak without laughing. “Because they think they’re having their picture taken.” Amber started laughing now, and this set Amy off, and Becky finally burst out laughing.

    Chrissy wanted to keep looking angry with them, but even she had to start smiling and then giggling. “I’m still not standing up and telling blond jokes.” Chrissy said once she stopped.

     “I didn’t think you would sis, but it did help to calm you down, and now when you do stand up to give the speech, you can just treat it like a joke.” Amy said as she gave Chrissy a hug to say sorry for the blonde jokes.

     “Thanks Amy, you’re a life saver.” Chrissy said with a grin.

    Amy just giggled at the little joke they shared about the fact that Amy had come into Chrissy life after saving her from being hit by a van.

    They made their way into the large room full of tables and they took the twins over to the table where Holly was sat with Mable, Kim and David. They were going to look after the twins while they were up on the head table.

    The head table had Ann and Brad sat in the middle with Carl and Mandy sat next to Ann and Amy and Amber sat next to them, then Chrissy and Becky sat next to Brad with Frank and Prue sat next to them so the table looked balanced.

    Everyone enjoyed the food and they were all sat enjoying a drink when Carl stood up and asked for silence.

     “I won’t take up much of your time, and then we will all make our way back into the other room so the bride and groom can open there gifts and thank you all for them.” Carl said with a smile. “I know this is the part where the father would normally stand up and say a few words, but the less said about that man the better.” Carl added with a scowl. “I was given the honour of being asked to walk Ann down the aisle because she thought of me as being like a father to her, even if it was a very young father.” Carl chuckled, and got laughter from around the room.

     “I’m glad you found each other, and I hope you will have many happy years together. I will now pass you over to the best man, not that anyone would think of her that way. Chrissy, if you will.” Carl said as he indicated for Chrissy to stand up and say her piece.

    Chrissy stood up looking nervous, but smiled when she felt Brad take hold of her hand and smile up at her. “Just speak from the heart Chrissy, like you always do.” Brad said.

     “Hi everybody!” Chrissy said with a little wave and a nervous smile. “I was shocked at first when Brad asked me to be his best man; I thought he could have found anyone to do a better job. Then he explained his reason for asking me, and I was proud that he had asked me to do it for him. I’d seen two people that loved each other, but were to worried about being hurt to act on their feelings, so I stepped in and helped them take that first step.” Chrissy smiled as she looked over and saw Ann and Brad holding hands and smiling back at her. “I’ve also helped Brad work out some problems in the past. Shows how bad things must have got if he was asking a blonde for advice.” Chrissy giggled, and got the whole room laughing with her, not at her.

    Once everyone had calmed down again she carried on speaking. “Brad has been more than a friend to me; he’s been like a loving big brother keeping me and my sisters safe from harm when needed. If I had to pick a husband for Ann, I couldn’t find anyone better than this man, and I am proud to have him as part of this ever growing family of ours.” Chrissy picked up her wine glass and held it up. “To Ann and Brad!” She shouted, which soon had everyone clapping and cheering her and then Ann and Brad for getting married. Chrissy sat down and let Becky hug her as she calmed down.

    Brad shocked Chrissy when he stood up to say a few words himself. “I’m not a big lover of giving speeches, even less so having to follow Chrissy’s amazing one, but I feel that I just have to say a few words about the best man, or woman as it is.” Brad said with a bow towards Chrissy. “First I want to thank you for sorting out such an amazing stag day for all of us that went, some of the guys are still talking about it, and keep asking me to talk you into being their best man, but I said that you’ve retired now.” Brad chucked, and got some boo’s from around the room.

    Chrissy just blushed as she let Becky hold her.

    Then Brad carried on speaking. “I never took much notice of sayings, but I’ve come to believe that one of them is now very true.” Brad smiled. “The best man for the job is a woman. I think Chrissy has proved that here today by being my best man, and I want to thank her for letting me join HER family.” Brad put more meaning on the word HER, as they all saw it as being her family because she brought them all together in one way or another.

    Chrissy just started to blush as she saw Cathleen, Penny and Kat all walk up to the table with a large bouquet of flowers for her. “Aww thank you.” Chrissy said as she stepped around the table to take the flowers from the girls and gave them all a kiss. Chrissy was glad she’d used water proof mascara now because she was crying happy tears.

    Brad got everyone to make their way back to the other room where there was a free bar, while Becky helped Chrissy pull herself back together, but not before she gave Ann and Brad a hug to thank them for the flowers as well.

 

Chapter 88

    Chrissy was glad that the speeches were out the way and she could relax and spend some time with Becky and the babies for a bit, not that they got much rest with everyone coming over to see the new additions to the family. Chrissy got dragged onto the dance floor a couple of times to dance with Amy, Amber Cathleen, Penny and Kat. The three little girls all looked really pretty in their smaller versions of the bridesmaids dresses Becky and the others were wearing.

     “Are you having a good time Penny?” Chrissy asked as she danced around holding hands with Penny.

     “Yes, lot’s Aunty Chrissy. I’ve never been to a wedding before.” Penny giggled as she danced.

     “Do you want to come to another one when my big sister Mandy gets married?” Chrissy asked.

    Penny suddenly stopped dancing and looked at Chrissy to see if she was just teasing her, but started grinning when she realised that she wasn’t. “Do you really mean that Aunty Chrissy?”

     “Yes I do Penny, would you like that?” Chrissy asked again.

     “Oh yes Aunty Chrissy, please let me do this again.” Penny said as she started jumping up and down on the spot.

     “Okay then, let’s go and ask Aunty Mandy, and then we’ll go and find you nana and dad, so we can tell them about it.” Chrissy held out her hand and then led Penny over to where Mandy and Carl were sat enjoying the show as they watched Amy and Amber dancing with Cathleen and Kat.

     “Hi sis, I have a little girl here that would like to ask you a question.” Chrissy said with a smile as she looked down at Penny.

     “Hello Penny, and what might that question be?” Mandy asked with a smile as she lifted Penny up onto her knee.

     “Hello Aunty Mandy. Aunty Chrissy just told me that you were getting married soon and I was wondering if I could get dressed up again for it like Cathleen and Kat?” Penny asked looking nervous.

     “I’d be very disappointed if you didn’t Penny.” Mandy pouted. “I think Cathleen and Kat would be angry with me as well if I didn’t have you there with them.” She added with a grin.

     “Thank you Aunty Mandy.” Penny said as she threw her arms around Mandy’s neck and hugged her. “Thank you too Uncle Carl.” Penny added as she leaned over and gave Carl a hug when she let go of Mandy.

     “You’re most welcome Penny.” Carl chuckled as he hugged her back just before she slid off Mandy’s knee so she could go with Chrissy to find her dad and nana so they could tell them the good news.

    Dan and Natasha were sat on another table with some of Dan’s work mates from the club, but Chrissy could see that he was looking over to the other side of the dance floor at something. Chrissy looked over and saw him looking at Hope’s sister Faith, but every time she looked over at him, he would look away all shy like he hadn’t been looking in the first place. Chrissy started working on a plan to get him and Faith on the dance floor together later in the night.

     “Hi Pen, you having a good time sweetie?” Dan asked as he pulled her up on to his knee and kissed her on the cheek.

     “Hi daddy, I love this so much.” Penny grinned. “Aunty Mandy says I can do it again when she gets married, please say I can do this again daddy.” Penny added with pleading in her voice.

     “Is this true Chrissy?” Dan asked with a shocked look on his face.

     “Yes, I’m sorry to say that she’s been adopted by the whole family now, so you’ll have to get used to being dragged to things like this, and come over for barbecues a lot.” Chrissy said with a roll of her eyes just before she started giggling. “You’re invited to them all as well Natasha.” Chrissy added with a warning look at Natasha.

    Natasha just smiled as she pulled Chrissy down onto the empty seat next to her and gave Chrissy a big hug. “Thank you for doing all this for us and Penny.” She said in Chrissy’s ear as they hugged. “She won’t stop talking about her Aunty Chrissy and her sisters.” Natasha added with a grin when they broke the hug.

     “Glad I could help out Natasha.” Chrissy smiled. “Can we take a quick walk? I need to ask you something.” Chrissy asked looking a little more serious now.

     “Sure Chrissy.” Natasha said looking worried as she got up and told Dan that she needed to go powder her nose. “What’s wrong Chrissy?” She asked once they were out of sight of Dan and Penny.

     “Nothing’s wrong Natasha, but I just wanted to get your approval to help Dan meet a girl, but I will leave well alone if you don’t want me too.” Chrissy said as she put her hands up to calm any outburst from her.

    Chrissy got a shock when she saw Natasha’s reaction to her question. “Thank god it’s true what they say about you playing cupid. Please go to work and find him a nice girl to fall in love with and hopefully become a new mother for Penny.”

     “You want Dan to find a new girl then?” Chrissy asked with surprise written all over her face.

     “Hell yes! It’s been over two years since Debbie died and I can’t keep playing mother to Penny, I want to get out and have some fun before I die.” Natasha giggled. “Do you have a girl in mind?” She asked looking excited.

     “Yes, and they both keep checking each other out, so I plan to work out a plan to get them on the dance floor together a little later.” Chrissy grinned some more, but this grin looked a lot more devious.

     “Go work your magic girl, but I must warn you that Dan isn’t the sharpest knife in the draw when it comes to chatting up girls.” Natasha warned.

     “Trust me Natasha; I have a good track record for making this sort of thing work.” Chrissy smiled. “Now please let me go and work my magic as you put it.” Chrissy added just before she went to find Becky, so she could explain her plan for getting Dan and Faith on the dance floor together.

    Becky was sat with Holly, Prue, Mable, Kim, David and the twins when she found her, so she pulled Becky to her feet and asked to be excused for a bit.

     “What you planning now babe?” Becky asked once they got to a quiet part of the room.

     “How do you know I’m planning something?” Chrissy asked with a hurt look. “I may just want to get you on your own for a bit.” Chrissy added with a grin. “I am the best man after all.” She giggled.

     “A bit of what? And you are the best man for me because you aren’t a man at all, just a very beautiful woman.” Becky purred just before they started kissing.

     “How did I get so lucky when I found you my love?” Chrissy asked with a dreamy look once they stopped kissing.

     “I still say it was me that got lucky finding you baby.” Becky grinned. “Now tell me what you’re planning?” She asked.

    Chrissy explained her chat with Natasha and the fact that she’d seen Faith and Dan looking at each other all day, and then she explained what she needed Becky to do before they went to carry out the plan.

    Becky went to pull Dan onto the dance floor, as she was dressed more for the part, and she was Dan’s boss, so he wasn’t about to upset the boss.

     “Hello Dan. I haven’t had a dance with you yet this evening, so on your feet and show me your moves.” Becky said as she ordered Dan up and onto the dance floor.

    Dan not wanting to get on the wrong side of his boss got up and let Becky lead him onto the dance floor. “I’m not a very good dancer boss, so I’ll say sorry now for when I start standing on your feet.” Dan said with a nervous chuckle.

     “I’m sure you’ll do just fine Dan, and please call me Becky while we’re not at work.” Becky said with a smile.

    Chrissy had gone to the DJ before going to get Faith and told him to play some slower tracks so she could get a couple of friends to dance together. The DJ smiled and gave Chrissy the thumbs up before she went to get Faith on the dance floor.

    Faith was stood talking to Hope as they watched Amy and Amber playing around with Cathleen and Kat when she saw Chrissy step up to her. “Hi Chrissy. Loved the speech and I must say you look very beautiful dressed like that.”

     “Thanks Faith. I was wondering if I could temp you with a dance? I am playing the part of the best man today, so I need to dance with as many beautiful women as I can.” Chrissy added as she held out her hand to lead Faith onto the dance floor.

     “I know you’re playing the part of the best man Chrissy, but trust me when I say you look nothing like a man.” Faith said as Chrissy led her onto the dance floor.

     “Thank you for saying that Faith.” Chrissy smiled. “I’ve spent a long time trying not to look like a male.” She added with a sigh.

     “From what I’ve been told by your mum and everyone else, you never ever looked like a male in the first place.” Faith said as they started dancing around with Chrissy leading. “I think you and Amy are both amazing, and I’m glad to be able to call you my friends.” Faith added.

     “I like to think of us as Family these days Faith.” Chrissy said as she looked to see where Becky was with Dan. They were getting close now, so Chrissy was ready to swap partners and let Dan dance with Faith.

     “Does that mean I get to call you sister like the others do then sis?” Faith asked with a giggle.

     “Sounds good to me sis.” Chrissy grinned back just as she stopped moved because Chrissy had just bumped Faith’s back into Dan with Becky’s help. “Hi Baby! Fancy bumping into you out here. Let’s swap dance partners?” Chrissy said with a grin.

     “That sounds great to me my love.” Becky said with a grin just as big. “Dan meet Faith, Faith meet Dan.” Becky said as she pushed the two of them together and then stood and watched to make sure they started dancing.

    Chrissy was soon pulling Becky close as they started dancing together. Their little love making thing hadn’t been missed by the others and they all smiled when they saw Faith and Dan getting closer. Even Penny was sat grinning when she saw her daddy dancing slowly with a woman.

    They stayed on the dance floor for a couple of songs then went to see how the twins were doing. They found them both crashed out in the carry cots, even with the music blasting out. Chrissy and Becky sat and watched Dan and Faith dancing, and then they smiled when they saw the two of them start kissing. Dan and Faith wandered off to a quiet corner of the club to kiss and cuddle.

     “Natasha walked over a little later and hugged Chrissy with happy tears in her eyes. “I will never doubt anything people say about you ever again Chrissy. You really are cupid.” She giggled.

     “All I’ve done is get them together Natasha, the hard part is down to the two of them now.” Chrissy pointed out. “I may still keep an eye on the two of them though, just to see if I can help out if needed.” Chrissy added with a grin.

    Natasha got talking to Holly and they were soon singing Chrissy’s praises. Chrissy was happy when Ann and Brad got the DJ’s mike and started asking all the bride’s maids up to the stage one at a time so they could all get a gift from them. They all got custom made jewellery of some sort. Amy was grinning from ear to ear as she was handed a locket with a picture of her in one half and Ann in the other. Chrissy was shocked when she heard her name being called out; she thought that the bouquet of flowers was her gift.

     “What’s going on now?” Chrissy asked as she got up to the stage.

     “We have a very special gift for you Chrissy.” Ann said as she handed Chrissy a red velvet jewellery box that had some weight to it.

    Chrissy popped open the box and gasped when she saw a beautiful jewelled broach in the shape of cupid lying in the box. It was covered in little diamonds, all in different colours. “It’s beautiful Ann, Brad. Thank you so much.” Chrissy said as she hugged it to her chest, just before trying to hug them both at the same time.

     “No Chrissy, thank you for helping us get together.” Ann said as she hugged Chrissy back. “I also see that you’ve been busy playing cupid again?” Ann asked with a grin.

    Chrissy looked over her shoulder to where Ann was looking and she saw Dan and Faith sat in the corner still kissing each other. “You know me sis; I just want to see the whole world making love.” Chrissy giggled.

    Ann and Brad were soon sat opening their gifts from everyone. Brad looked puzzled when he opened a gift from Chrissy and found it full of very sexy looking lingerie. “I’m sorry Chrissy, but it’s not my size.” Brad said as he held it up to his chest.

     “No, but it will look great on your wife!” Chrissy shouted back.

    Brad got a wicked looking grin on his face as he looked at Ann like she was already wearing it. “I’ll look forward to helping her try it on later!”

    The biggest shock they got for a gift was an all expenses paid honeymoon to Niagara Falls for two whole weeks from Carl. He was even paying for them to fly there first class. They would be leaving the next day, Amy and Amber had got their bags packed while Cathy was doing Ann’s makeup this morning for the wedding. Carl had also added some extra money just in case they needed to buy anything while they were away.

    The party finally came to an end and everyone started to leave. Dan and Faith had hit it off and were going out on a date to the movies, but it was to go see the latest Disney film, so they were going to take Penny, Cathleen and Kat along with them. Penny had already spent a lot of time with Faith when she played with Cathleen and Kat, and Penny already loved her a lot as well.

    Ann and Brad left to spend the night at the hotel in the honeymoon suite, and then they would be driven to the airport in the morning so they could start their honeymoon for real.

    The others all got lifts home and went to bed after getting undressed and made sure the twins were tucked up in their cots.


*****

    They all would have liked life to get back to a more normal pace, but they spent the next week sorting out everything for Penny’s birthday party at the hotel on the Saturday. Amy got all the invites sent out, and got replies from all of Penny’s friends to say they would be coming to the party.

    Chrissy dressed up as Tinkerbell while Becky, Amy, Amber and Mandy all dressed up as Tinkerbell’s friends.

    Penny had no idea that she was having a Party, and she ran over to Chrissy screaming when she saw her dressed as Tinkerbell. The party was a big hit with Penny and her friends, Chrissy even got asked to sort out a couple more before the end of the day.

    Chrissy found out the next day from Natasha that Dan and Faith were madly in love already, and Penny was treating her like a mother. Chrissy and the others had decided to have a barbecue to carry on Penny’s birthday and make it a whole weekend thing for her.

    Penny, Cathleen and Kat all swam in the pool and ran around in the garden for an hour after they ate, before going back in the pool with Chrissy, Amy, Amber and Becky. None of the girls wanted to go on a bouncy castle again after the trouble Amy had the last time they hired one. They all thought the pool was more fun anyway.

    Ann and Brad were still on their honeymoon, but they had spoke to everyone on the phone and said they were having a great time seeing all the sights, and checking out the bedroom a lot.

    With Penny’s birthday party out the way, everyone got stuck in to getting ready for Mandy’s wedding to Carl at the end of May.

 

Epilogue

    Mandy and Carl were married with Chrissy as maid of honour and Vic as best man. Mandy looked stunning in a beautiful white wedding dress with Carl in top hat and tails stood next to her. Mandy had loved what Ann and Brad said about their honeymoon, so Carl booked theirs in the same place.

    Chrissy and Amy ran the shop while Mandy was on her honeymoon with Becky’s help doing the running around for them, as neither Chrissy nor Amy could drive. Holly looked after the twins for them with some help from Mable.

    Everyone got excited when Amy and Amber told them all that she was pregnant at the end of June. They were even more excited when they found out that Ann was also pregnant at the same time. They all giggled when they found out that Ann and Amber had once said they would get pregnant at the same time, but they never really expected it to happen.

    Nine months later both Ann and Amber gave birth to baby girls. Ann and Brad named their baby girl Jennifer. Amber and Amy named their baby girl Jessica. Both babies were healthy and loved by all the family.

    While Sara worked with Amber’s ever growing belly, she decided that she too wanted to have children, so she spoke with Cathy and then they went to see Prue and set about joining the club known has motherhood. Sara conceived a couple of months before Amber and Ann gave birth, and nine months later gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Peter.

    Ann and Brad getting married and then Mandy and Carl doing the same just over a month later set off a string of others in the family to do the same. First David and Kim tied the knot, and then Vic finally asked Jenna to marry him. Frank got down on one knee and asked Prue to marry him while at a barbecue in the garden at Chrissy and Mandy’s house. Callum went down on one knee while out at the club one night, well it was Kara that went down on one knee, but you get the idea. Jayden said yes and they were soon married, and not long after that Jayden was also pregnant.

    Mandy had got pregnant around the same time Jayden did and they both gave birth within a week of each other. Mandy gave birth to a baby boy called Craig, named after Carl’s father while Jayden gave birth to twins, boy and a girl called Richard and Nicole.

    Dan Finally gave Penny a new mother when he asked Faith to marry him, and then talked Chrissy into being his best man with a little extra woo. Chrissy said yes and they were soon married in a little church with friends and family. Faith later gave Penny a baby brother which they named Christopher. Chrissy was proud of that when she found out that they had named the baby after her, even if it was her old male name.

    Dale and Diane also got married once the divorce was made final between her and Frazer. Samantha started living full time as a woman, but never went all the way and had SRS. It turned out that her and Rachel still had fun with parts of the old Sam, but Samantha did get some surgery done and now sported a very impressive set of breasts.

    Even Jo and Dan the two bodyguards turned close friends of Chrissy and Amy finally got married. Chrissy was the maid of honour and Amy was the best man. Amy didn’t think it was fair to ask Chrissy to do it for a third time, and Amy was looking forward to dressing like Chrissy had for Ann and Brad’s wedding, and then again at Dan and Faith’s. Chrissy thought Amy looked even cuter than she had in the outfit, but Chrissy would say that.

    Chrissy finally had everything she always wanted and much more. Life went on and the kids all started to grow up. Chrissy and Amy both knew that none of the kids would have the problems they had, and if any of the boys turned out to like spending time exploring their feminine side, they would help them do that with love and understanding from the whole family. Fourteen years later that was put to the test.

 

Fourteen years later

    Chrissy was just about to head up stairs and put some washing away when the doorbell chimed to let her know that they had a visitor, so she put the washing to one side and went to answer the door. She found a young girl stood there that looked to be around the age of fourteen, the same age as Andrew and Lauren.

     “Hello dear. What can I do for you?” Chrissy asked with a smile as she looked at the nervous looking girl stood on the door step.

     “Hello ma’am. I was wondering if Lianna was home?” The girl asked politely with a nervous smile.

    Chrissy looked puzzled for a second or two then realised that she must have meant Lauren. “I’m sorry, you must mean Lauren.” Chrissy giggled at the simple mistake the girl made.

     “No! I’d like to see Lianna please, Lauren’s sister.” The girl corrected. “I met the two of them last week in town and I think I might have upset Lianna in some way. I found out where they lived from a friend that had seen Lauren around with her brother, and I just wanted to find out if I had upset her in some way. I’d like to say sorry if I did and see if we could be friends?” The girl said.

    Chrissy suddenly realised that the girl must have seen Andrew out dressed as a girl. Chrissy had no idea that Andrew had ever done anything like this, and she needed to sit him and Lauren down and find out what they had been doing behind her and Becky’s backs, but that’s a story for another time.

The End ........ ?

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

    Authors note

    I know what I just said about Andrew/Lianna being another story, but due to lack of kudos and comments on this story. I don’t have any plans to add anymore parts at this time. If you did like this story and would like to read more, then please click the good story button below, or take a couple of minutes to leave a nice comment to let me know. If I get a big enough response then I may put pen to paper or fingers to keyboard again and share the all new adventures of Lianna and Lauren with you one day.

     “I’d also like to thank all the readers that have stuck with the story and enjoyed it. I also hope that you will take a look at the other stories I am working on and enjoy them as well.

    Hugs and Love

    SaraUK

up
243 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I shall miss this

I look forward to my weekly dose of this gentle tale. Please tell Lianna's story; I have no doubt that s/he and his/her sister will get into a few interesting scrapes.

S.

Lianna and laurin

Sarah ,I have not always commented, but i have read all of you have it all wrong ,from the start ,

it has been a pleasure to read, and i hope that you will consider writing about the twins in the future

LOVE and HUGS

ROO Roo1.jpg

ROO

Great Story

Sara,I have eagerly awaited each installment & have really enjoyed this story. I would hope that you do continue on with the follow ups & I will look forward to them. I will also comment as well. Thank you so much for a great story.

Thank You Sara!

jengrl's picture

PICT0013_1_0.jpgThank you for a wonderful story! It was wonderful to see the relationships growing between so many and the babies that came along . I would very much love to read the adventures of Lauren and Lianna if you want to write it! One thing I do know, Andrew/Lianna won't have to worry about having a parent that will mistreat him/her for being who they are like Mummy Chrissy and Auntie Amy went through. Chrissy and Amy will be there to help them along the path if he/she is like them or Carla, Cara and Vicky if they are just a part time girl. Either way, there will be love and acceptance no matter what! A lot of us could only wish to have that kind of love. Wonderful story!I hope you do write more!

Hugs,

Jen

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

You Have it all Wrong

Sara

Thank you for these wonderful stories. I really hope you can continue with the sequel about Andrew/Lianna.

Melanie Dian

Thank You Sara

Very nice wrap up of what has been a wonderful series. I wish I could have been part of the family too.

One of the main reasons that

One of the main reasons that I come Big Closet is to read Sara U.K.'s stories...... particularly this one....I'm extremely saddened that the story has come to an end....I hope she chooses to continue this great story and setting ..

Fantastic job on the series...

Thanks for the enjoyable times,
Dori

Please

Please Sara I have enjoyed your story so very much. I was so happy you wrote part 3. Please I hope part 4 will come soon.

Mishell

love needs to be unconditional

love needs to be unconditional

Thank you Sara,

ALISON

'as I said last week,Saturday afternoons here in Oz will never be the same.I have just loved your
story and it's characters so much and identified with their 'ups and downs'. I would be most
disappointed to lose you and your stories.I wish you well and hope that we see more of you in the
future.You may not have got the Kudos but you have made a lot of people happy.
Again,thank you.

ALISON

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE........

i give you lots of kudos. i would love to hear lianna's story and how Chrissy helps her out.
KUDOS i just love reading these stories my week is becomes better after i read these. :D
I have cried, laughed, and been shoked with your storied as if i was part of it. i will be
saddened if you choose not to write anymore. but always know that we may not have always shown it
but we love your stories !!!!!

I've always been a staunch supporter of this story

It is up to you of course, but I suggest if you want to write Lisnns's story you write it for yourself as much as anything. I like the others who commented love this gentle tale like they said. There are a lot of first class stories here that get far fewer comments and kudos than they deserve, dear, and yours unfortunately for some stupid reason is one of those.

I offer my sincerest thanks for creating a lovely universe of people to care for and cheer for and though there lives lack the drama that other stories that get all the kudos and comments, it has its own substance that those other stories do not have.

Kim

Some other thoughts

I thought about it a bit more and I would like to offer a few more thoughts.

The first two books imho were pretty well received. The story line was clearly defined by their titles and was more 'latch-on-able' to coin a term. The last book was more diffused in terms of its goal. There was a lot less struggle and more 'soap operaish' in a far more gentle way of course, and a lot less drama as there is always Carl there to help make most things right.

In the end this cast of character's struggles are too similar to our own as we all struggle to merely get by in our lives and not go for crazy goals (eg superheros). I for one do not mind that but it needs to be clearly telegraphed to the readers what that intent should be. Now, if Lianni (sp?) story is to be told then it will be clearly a focused story line. But what kind of struggle will she have that will provide a 'hook' as it is not forseeable that she will have nearly the difficulty with a transsexual parent and an extremely understanding family around her. One wonders why it took this long for this to finally surprise Chrissy.

It's up to Sara of course what she wants to do. For now, I would like to give Chrissy a virtual hug (I can imagine her giggle) and wish she and and hers' a wonderful life in her universe.

Kim

Please Continue

This has been a wonderful story of the growth of a family of people who overcame significant hardships. Also please remember that many of BC's readers joined after this story started. It is daunting to someone to first see a story on Chapter 5, let alone 17, and start reading the story. I am sure you will have more comments and kudos with the next story.

This is definately a story that is worth re-reading from the start and I plan to do it.

I would also like to know who Chrissy and Amy eventually see standing across the street from the club.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to bring us this wonderful tale of love, friendship and hope.

As always,

Dru

As always,

Dru

Take a well deserved rest, Sara

write again if and when you feel like it.

It is clear you write from the heart.

This tale has been a treat... a Loooong treat.

-- snicker --

Dang but your muse is prolific. To produce this much over the last few years and have it all hold together is impressive.

Perhaps return to another tale and complete it or do a new one. I'm sure us readers will enjoy it.

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. Is her son like her or more like, say Carl?

John in Wauwatosa

Please Please contuine this wonderful tale.

Sara please please please pretty please with sugar on top, continue this an add lianna's story. I'd really really like to see him/her get a shock to find out that momma chrissy is a post op tg and is wonderfully supportive.

Please!

I have loved this story since I first discovered this site. I want to add my name to those who support another story. Yes, take some time to relax, if you like, but please come back to this story! You've created a world we love to visit, and would relish the chance to enjoy once again.

Wren

I think it should published

While I'm sad to see You've got it wrong end I have to say it's been one of my favorite series on BCTS, personally I think it should published in paperback, it had everything, suspense, romance, comedy and more. I love the characters and the storyline and hope one day we might see the Andrew/Lianna story, I'm curious if Lianna is like her mother of more like Kara either way I know it'd make for a touching story and I know Chrissy an co would support her son/daughter unconditionally.

I'm actually surprised Andrew/Lianna has been hiding it from Becky n Chrissy considering how open they probably are with the twins. I do hope you'll write it soon.

Thank you for sharing this series with us, I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Please continue this wonderful series

I have just completed reading this wonderful series of stories and I will need to go through and make sure I gave each part kudos. Please continue with Andrew/Lianna.

This is the first time I have left a comment for any of your wonderful stories on BigCloset.

Thank you for writing them
Randi

Randi

You have it all wrong book 4 is well underway :)

Gladly I was proved very wrong when I thought everyone was bored with reading this series. I am now up to part 5 chapter 9 as I write this message, so more Chrissy and Co is on the way *grin*
Sadly though it does take time to write these stories, so you will all just have to be patient. :)

Hugs and Love

SaraUK

End of A Story Line? Really ??

Katrina Gayle "Stormy" Storm
VC-460
Proud Member of The Vanity Club
www.vanityclub.com

You can't let the family die here and now!!!! It's time for Andrew and Lauren to continue in the best tradition of the family!!!

Don't let someone else talk you out of your dreams. How can we have dreams come true, if we have no dreams?

Katrina Gayle "Stormy" Storm

no!!!!!

i've spent the last month reading this wonderful series and i have almost shorted out my laptop on 3 seperate occations from crying. Please keep the story going. here let me help! Kudo, kudo, kudo, kudo, kudo, kudo, Kudo, KUdo, KUDo, KUDO, KUDO, KUDO!, KUDO!, KUDO KUDOKUDOKUDOKUDO!!!!!!! PLEASE DONT STOP IM BEGGING YOU SARA!!!!

kitsune.jpg

Thank you SaraUk

I really love this story of yours. Well glad that it continue... But just want to add the kudos above... So here I go..
Kudo kudo kudo kudo kudo kudo kudo kudosss...... Sorry. Out of breath... Hehe..
From my heart a BIG Thank You!!!! ... This is the best story for me so far... Glad that you have wrote it and I found it and read it... Thank you again..

Hugs for you and your editors...
Keep it going girl... You are the best!!!

Sara, Excellent story and

Sara,
Excellent story and fantastic writing. Wishing there was more, perhaps Lianna would like to continue.

J Schade