You Have it All Wrong Three - Part 7

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Three
By SaraUK

 

Part 7
Chapter 22: Life getting back to normal

    Chrissy woke to find Mandy just getting out of bed to go and take a shower, so she looked over at the clock on Mandy's side of the bed and realised that she needed to make a move as well, or she'd never be ready in time. She slid out of bed and went across the hallway to her own room and then sorted out a suit for work before heading into the bathroom to take a shower. Chrissy had only just got in when she heard someone enter the bathroom, just before she saw Becky open the shower door and join her.

    "Hope you don't mind me helping you get clean baby?" Becky asked, as she wrapped her arms around Chrissy and hugged her.

    "I don't mind at all." Chrissy said, as she hugged her back. Chrissy could feel that Becky was shaking. "Are you okay Becky? I can feel you're shaking."

    "I'm fine, I was just being silly." Becky said, as she hugged Chrissy a little tighter.

    "Being silly about what?" Chrissy asked, as she broke the hug to look Becky in the eyes and find out an answer to why she was shaking, and hugging her so tightly.

    "I woke up and saw you weren't there, and thought I might have dreamed that you were back. So I jumped out of bed and ran over here to see if it was a dream or not." Becky threw her arms around Chrissy again.

    "Oh baby, I'm sorry for all the worry." Chrissy said, as she hugged Becky again. "I'm really back, and I'm hear to stay this time."

    Becky soon found herself being kissed by Chrissy, then it got a little heavier and Becky had soon forgotten all about her worries as Chrissy worked her magic on her.

    "Apology accepted baby." Becky purred, as she relaxed in Chrissy's arms when they'd done playing around in the shower.

    Chrissy and Becky got dried off and then went back to the bedroom, where Chrissy went to start getting ready for work instead of heading down for breakfast.

    "Do you not want to have some breakfast before you get ready for work?" Becky asked with a puzzled look.

    "I'm not sure it's alright for me to just drop back into the same old routine right after coming back." Chrissy said looking nervous.

    "Now who's being silly?" Becky asked with a huff. "Leave those clothes there and put on your bathrobe, and come with me now." Becky added, as she stood with her hands on her hips waiting for Chrissy to put her bathrobe back on.

    Chrissy did as she was told and then walked over to Becky and let Becky take her hand and lead her out the bedroom.

    "Do you think we better go and see if Jayden is awake?" Chrissy asked, as they stopped just out side their bedroom and looked up the hallway towards Jayden's bedroom door. "She has no idea what we do at breakfast time yet." Chrissy added.

    "You have a good point baby, we better go and see if she's up, and if wants breakfast." Becky said, as she kept hold of Chrissy's hand, and led her to Jayden's bedroom door.

    Chrissy knocked on the door, and then waited for Jayden to invite them in. They didn't have to wait long before they heard her shout for them to enter.

    Jayden was sitting at her dressing table wearing a bathrobe just like Chrissy and Becky, and she was brushing out her wet hair after taking a shower and washing it.

    "Morning Jayden. How did you sleep?" Chrissy asked, as she entered the room with Becky close behind.

    "Morning Chrissy, Becky." Jayden smiled. "I was a little worried that I'd have trouble sleeping in a strange new bed, but I had one of the best nights sleep I've had in a long time. I just love that bed."

    "I'm glad you like it. Mandy only has the best of everything." Chrissy smiled. "We're just heading down to the kitchen for some breakfast, and we wondered if you wanted to join us?"

    "Sure, I wasn't to sure what you all did for breakfast, so I was killing time while I waited for someone to come and let me know." Jayden said, as she got up and joined them over near the door.

    "Chrissy's a little out of practice at the minute, but we normally all get together to have breakfast, then I clean up in the kitchen after the others have all left for work." Becky said, as she wrapped an arm around Chrissy, and led her back out the bedroom and down the hallway with Jayden walking along side. "You'll soon realise that you have free run of the house, so just come, and go as you please, but let us know if you won't be back for dinner in the evening, so we know not to wait for you." Becky added.

    "I'll do that Becky, not that I know many people to be keeping me out at the minute, but I have no idea what Carl has planned for me yet."

    "Knowing Carl like we do, I'm sure he'll have you fully informed before the end of the day." Becky giggled.

    "What do you have planned for today anyway Jayden?" Chrissy asked, as they walked down the stairs.

    "I was just planning to finish unpacking my stuff. Unless you need me to do something for you?" Jayden asked.

    "Nope, nothing at all. I'd just be ready for a phone call from Carl at some point today, so he can get you sorted out for your knew job." Becky warned her. "Carl isn't one to let the grass grow under his feet. If you know what I mean." Becky added with a giggle.

    "I've noticed that about him, but he's a really nice person with it as well. Nothing like what I expected him to be like." Jayden said, as they entered the kitchen.

    Mandy, Ann, Amy, and Amber were already in the kitchen when they entered. Becky led Jayden over to the table and helped her take a seat, while Chrissy went over to see if Amy and Amber needed any help cooking breakfast.

    "Morning Amy, Amber. Can I help you with anything?" Chrissy asked looking nervous.

    "Morning big sister Chrissy!" Amy shouted, as she threw her arms around Chrissy and hugged her. "You should know by now that you don't need to ask, just get stuck in, and help out where ever you can." Amy added, as she broke the hug.

    "Morning Chrissy." Amber said, as she also gave Chrissy a hug when Amy finished hers.

    "I'm sorry, but this all feels a little strange to me at the minute." Chrissy said, as she looked around the kitchen. It all looked the same, but felt very different at the same time.

    "Well you look like the same old Chrissy to me, so grab that fork, and turn the bacon over while I finish off making the scrambled eggs." Amy said, as she led Chrissy over to the cooker.

    Chrissy was helping out, and it felt like old times again, as they got breakfast ready, while they danced around to songs on the radio. Jayden sitting and giggled at the table with Mandy and Ann, as they all watched the other girls playing around.

    Once everything was ready they all started eating, as they filled Jayden in on some of the details of how they kept the house clean, and how they sorted out and did the washing. Jayden stayed down stairs to help Becky do the dishes while the others all went up to get ready for work.

    "I feel like I'm getting to know a whole knew Chrissy to the one that lived with me for all those weeks." Jayden said, as she washed the dishes, while Becky dried them and put them away.

    "Which Chrissy do you like the best?" Becky asked.

    "This knew Chrissy. No contest." Jayden giggled. "So is it like this every morning then?"

    "No, some days it can be worse." Becky giggled. "It really depends on the songs they play on the radio." She added with a frown, just before she started giggling again.

    Becky and Jayden soon had the dishes washed and put away, and were sitting at the kitchen table with a fresh cup of tea each when the others got back down stairs again. So they all had another drink before they all left to head off to work.

    "You look very business like in that outfit Chrissy." Jayden said, as she looked at Chrissy in her matching dark blue skirt and jacket with a lighter blue silk blouse. Chrissy had her hair tied back in a high ponytail.

    "Thanks Jayden. It does look a little different to the school girl uniform I wore for the club." Chrissy giggled, as she smoothed out her skirt and looked down at the dark blue heels she had on.

    Amy, Ann, and Mandy were also wearing suits like Chrissy, and Amber was just in her normal cut off jeans over black leggings, and she was wearing a blue T-shirt with a picture of a cat sleeping on it. Amber didn't have to deal with the public like the others did, so she got to wear what she wanted most the time, and Sara normally let her know when they needed to go some place where Amber would need to look a little smarter. The couple of times Sara hadn't let Amber know about the needing to go some place, Sara had found her something to wear.

    They all had another cup of tea before they left for work. Ann left first, then Amy spent a couple of minutes saying goodbye to Amber, as she walked her to the door.

    Jayden got a hug from all the girls except Becky; as she wasn't going any place either. Jayden walked to the front door and then stood to one side, as she watched Chrissy and Becky hug each other.

    "Will you be okay being left here while I go to work baby?" Chrissy asked, as she saw the sad look in Becky's eyes.

    "I should be princess. I'll help Jayden get unpacked, so that should help me remember that I have you back again, even if you're not here with me at the time." Becky said, as she hugged Chrissy. "I'm more worried about you at the minute. You look really nervous." Becky added, as she broke the hug, and ran a hand down Chrissy's cheek.

    "I'm just a little scared about being back at the shop again. What if I can't remember how to do the job?" Chrissy said with a worried look.

    "You're just being silly again baby. You soon got the hang of helping out with breakfast didn't you?" Becky asked with a little giggle, as she thought about them all dancing around while they sorted it out.

    Chrissy let out a little giggle. "Good point my love." Chrissy pulled Becky closer and kissed her. "Call me if you feel the need to talk, I don't want you worrying."

    "I'm really sorry, but we need to see about leaving now Chrissy." Mandy said with a sad look, as she watched the two of them hugging in the doorway. "Don't worry Becky, we'll keep her safe, and stop her running away again if need be." Mandy added with a grin, as she took Chrissy's hand and started leading her to the car.

    Amy had already gone out to the car, so she already had the front passenger door open for Chrissy to get in. "Thanks baby sister." Chrissy said, as she got in the car, and turned to look at Becky like she was making a mental image to remember her by until she got home later.

    Becky stood with Jayden at the front door, and they both waved as they watched Mandy pull out the driveway. Then they went back into the house to rinse out the cups they just used, and then they went up to Jayden's room to finish unpacking her stuff.

    "Thanks for helping me do this Becky. I know you must have a lot of other things you need to get done." Jayden smiled, as she put her clothes away in the draws.

    "You're welcome. I'd normally be doing some housework before going back to bed." Becky was taking some of Jayden's dresses to the wardrobe as she spoke. "With working late at the club, I like to get up and spend some time with Chrissy before I go back, but with not working last night I'm not very tired a the minute." Becky grabbed a couple more dresses, and looked at Jayden with a smile on her face.

    "Is everything okay Becky?" Jayden asked when she saw Becky looking at her with a smile on her face.

    "Everything is just perfect Jayden, because looking at you being here now doing this." Becky indicated at them putting all her stuff away. "Means that Chrissy is really back."

    "She would have come back to you anyway I think." Jayden said, as she walked over to Becky and sat her on the bed next to her. "Chrissy always looked like she was ready to call someone and ask to come home, and now I can see why." Jayden pulled Becky into a hug when she saw a tear roll down her cheek.

    "I'm sorry Jayden, I shouldn't be crying still." Becky said, as she wiped the tears away.

    "Don't worry about it Becky." Jayden giggled as she hugged Becky a little tighter. "I know I don't have what you have with Chrissy, but I was feeling lost when I thought she was about to walk back out of my life. I felt like kissing Carl when he gave me the chance to move here to be close to her still." Jayden added with another giggle.

    "Chrissy can be like a drug, the more you have of her the more you want." Becky said with a sigh. "I just felt so lost while she was gone, and the thought that I'd driven her away was killing me a little each day."

    "I could see the same thing happening to Chrissy as well, but you're both back together now. So cheer up and help me finish putting my stuff away." Jayden said with a grin. Not letting Becky dwell on the past any longer.

    Becky had to giggle at the way Jayden pulled her out of her thinking, and she was soon helping Jayden to put the rest of her stuff away. Becky had to stop when she heard her mobile ringing, so she got it out her pocket and saw it was Carl calling her.

    "Hi Carl. Is everything alright?"

    "Hi Becky. Yes everything is fine. I was just calling to see if Jayden was around? I never thought to get her mobile number while I was with her."

    "I'm with her now; we're just sorting out her stuff and putting it away. Hold on and I'll pass you over to her." Becky said, as she handed Jayden her phone. "Carl wants a word with you."

    "Oh, right." Jayden said looking worried as she took the phone off Becky. "Hello?" Jayden asked sounding just as worried as she looked.

    "Hi Jayden. Don't sound so worried, I was just telling Becky that I forgot to ask you for your mobile number before I left yesterday." Carl said with a chuckle when he heard the worry in her voice. "I was wondering if you'd have some free time today. I want to get you sorted out with some business suits and also go over some collage courses you may be interested in."

    "That all sounds fine Carl; I can finish sorting my stuff out later. What time do you want me to be ready for?" Jayden asked, not wanting to say no to her boss on the first day of her new job.

    "You can say no to me, if you feel you need the rest of the day to finish sorting you stuff out." Carl said, almost sensing what Jayden was thinking. "I hope I don't come across as that much of an ogre?" Carl asked with a chuckle.

    "I don't think you're an ogre at all Carl. I'm just eager to get things moving myself, and I know that Becky will need to get some sleep later ready for her going to work tonight." Jayden smiled, as she looked at Becky as she carried on putting bits away for her.

    "Okay Jayden, I'll pick you up at noon. That way we can grab a spot of lunch and talk about what I want you to do for me."

    "I'll see you at noon then Carl. Do I need to dress in any special way?"

    "Just wear something nice to go and eat in. Becky will help you pick something out. Until later then. Bye." Carl said, just before ending the call.

    "I did warn you that Carl would be in contact with you at some point today." Becky said with a grin.

    "Yes you did." Jayden replied with a giggle. "He wants to go out for lunch, and then take me to get some suits for work. Can you help me pick out something nice to wear?" Jayden asked looking hopeful.

    "Sure, do you want to say pretty, or smart and sexy?" Becky asked with an even bigger grin.

    "Carl just said something nice to go and have lunch in." Jayden said looking a little vague about it all.

    "Well I think if he's going to be taking you to look for business suits then we might as well see if one of Chrissy's suit's will fit you." Becky grabbed Jayden's hand and started walking her down to hers and Chrissy's room.

    Jayden hadn't been in their bedroom yet, and she had to stop and take a deep breath as she looked around the large bedroom, and the large four poster bed covered in pink in there. Jayden had never seen anything like this, other than in the movies, but being in a room like this was completely different. Becky had to walk back and pull Jayden along with her to a door on the other side of the room, and then they walked into another room. It took Jayden a couple of seconds to realise that this was Chrissy and Becky's walk in wardrobe.

    "Wow! Are all these clothes yours and Chrissy?" Jayden asked, as she looked around the room at all the different dresses, shoes and boots.

    "Yep. What can I say, we love to shop." Becky giggled, as she looked around the room.

    Jayden's eyes were drawn to a couple of dress dummies at the far end of the room that seemed to be wearing wedding dresses, so Jayden made her way over to them to take a closer look. "These look so beautiful Becky." Jayden said, as she ran her hand along the clear plastic covering them. "Are these the dresses you and Chrissy wore to get married in?"

    "Yes. If you remind Chrissy or me later, we'll get the wedding album out for you to have a look at. I'm sure that Amy will show you her dress and wedding album as well, if you ask her."

    "I'll do that Becky; I'd love to see what you both looked like wearing them." Jayden said, as she looked at the second dress a little closer.

    Becky went to the section of the wardrobe where Chrissy kept her business suits and then picked out a nice grey one she thought would look nice on Jayden. "This one should look good on you Jayden." Becky said as she held up the suit for her to look at. "Do you have a blouse to go with it, or do you want to borrow one of Chrissy's?"

    "I have a blouse, but I may need to iron it first." Jayden said, as she thought about it.

    "Let's just borrow one of Chrissy's then, she always irons them ready to be worn anyway." Becky smiled, as she grabbed a Silvery grey looking silk blouse off a rack. "I know just the shoes to go with this outfit as well." Becky added, as she went over to where all the shoes and boots were lined up along one of the walls.

    Jayden stood and watched as Becky walked back over to her holding a pair of grey suede pumps with what looked like a three-inch heel on them. "Are you sure Chrissy won't mind me borrowing her clothes and shoes?" Jayden asked, as she took the shoes off Becky to get a closer look at them.

    "Would Chrissy mind? If she was here, she'd be treating you like a life size Barbie doll." Becky giggled, as she led Jayden back out into the bedroom. "We all share our stuff, so just ask if you ever need anything."

    "I do have a thing for shoes and boots, so I may have to take you up on that offer." Jayden said with a grin, as she thought about all the ones she just saw in Chrissy and Becky's wardrobe.

    "I can see why you get on so well with Chrissy then now." Becky said with a grin. "Amy's just as bad, so you may want to take a look at her collection at some point as well."

    "I'll have to do that." Jayden said with a grin.

    Jayden carried the shoes, while Becky carried the suit and blouse back to Jayden's room for her. Becky went down stairs to make a drink, while Jayden took another shower. She was feeling sweaty and grubby after sorting out all her stuff.


    Chrissy was quiet on the drive to work. Even though she'd done this same drive too many times to remember, it still felt odd today, as if it felt like she was starting a new job. She remembered this is how she'd felt that very first day she started working for Mandy all those years ago. Chrissy soon snapped out of her day dreaming when she heard Mandy speaking to her.

    "You okay sis? You seem really quiet." Mandy asked looking worried.

    "I think so Mandy, I'm just scared about being back at the shop."

    "What ever for? You've been working there long enough now that you can do it blindfolded." Mandy put her hand on Chrissy's and smiled at her as she said it.

    "I bet you'll be bossing us both around in know time at all, just like you use to Chrissy." Amy said with a giggle from the back seat.

    "I wasn't bossy, just well organised." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "Now that's the Chrissy we both remember." Mandy giggled. "Just try and put it all behind you sis. Amy and I really did miss you at the shop." Mandy added, as she gave Chrissy's hand another squeeze.

    Chrissy felt better after telling them both how she felt, and she was soon getting out the car and helping to open the back door once Mandy had parked up. Everything looked the same, but it was a little messy. Chrissy already knew that they had stopped what they were doing when they got the phone call from Carl to say he'd found her. Chrissy took a slow walk around the shop, as she said hello to the place again after being away for so long.

    "You ready to help us get back on track then big sister Chrissy?" Amy asked with a grin, as she walked over to where Chrissy was stood looking out the shop window.

    Chrissy turned around and pulled Amy into a hug with her. "I'm sorry for leaving you little sister. Will you ever forgive me?" Chrissy asked, as she hugged her a little tighter.

    "Forgive you for what?" Amy asked with a grin. "Just don't blame me if you can't find anything for the next couple of days." Amy giggled as she broke the hug and led Chrissy by the hand to help her start sorting out the orders for the changing service.

    Amy and Mandy were right, it didn't take Chrissy long to get back into the swing of things, and they were soon caught up and able to take a tea break.

    "It's great to have you back sis." Mandy said, as she sitting with her mug of coffee. "I'd forgot just how good you were at organising how we do stuff."

    "It's really good to be back doing something I love to do." Chrissy smiled.

    "Did you not love being a waitress then sis?" Mandy asked with a grin.

    "Not really, I got sick of having my bottom pinched all the time." Chrissy had to rub her backside just thinking about it. "The women were worse than the men most the time." Chrissy added with a giggle.

    "I'm sorry, but you asked for everything you got sis. You never should have ran away from us in the first place." Mandy said, as she pulled Chrissy into a hug. "But I'm sure glad to have you back again."

    "Thanks sis." Chrissy smiled, as she hugged Mandy back.

    They finished their drinks and then got back to work trying to clear the Ebay orders. They had quite a lot due to them not being at the shop for a couple of days. They had put a large dent in it though by the time Linda arrived with their lunch, and to take the clothing back to the hotel for Cathy and Maria.

    Linda let out a scream when she saw Chrissy, as she ran over and threw her arms around her. "Where you been hiding girl?" Linda asked Chrissy when she finally stopped hugging her.

    "Hi Linda. I went back to school." Chrissy said with a grin, as she looked at Amy and Mandy.

    "So the gossip at the hotel then is true? You were found working at St. Trinian's down on the coast?" Linda asked.

    "Yes the gossip is true, but I didn't know that Carl owned the club when I got the job there." Chrissy pointed out.

    "Does you being back here mean you got everything sorted out with Becky?"

    "Yes, and I'm really happy that She's going to be having my baby." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "Congratulations on that Chrissy." Linda said, as she hugged her again. "All the girls at work think you and Becky will make amazing parents. They all love the kids parties you've done for there children."

    "Please don't get them started on kids parties again Linda." Chrissy said, as she rolled her eyes. "I'm still in trouble over running away and leaving them with two parties to sort out."

    "I don't know what you're in trouble for Chrissy. All the parents thought the parties were the best they've ever had for their children." Linda looked at Amy and Mandy as she said it.

    "We know we did a good job, but we were worn out by the end of it all, and we didn't have the well planned skill that Chrissy has when she's there to help." Mandy smiled.

    "Sounds like you're the brains behind the party business Chrissy." Linda giggled.

    "I'm not saying a word. They will find some way to use it against me at a later date." Chrissy said, as she picked up a pile of boxes and made her way out to Linda's van.

    "Wise choice sis!" Mandy shouted to Chrissy, just as she was leaving the shop. Chrissy just looked back and stuck her tong out at Mandy.

    "Are things really okay again between them Mandy?" Linda asked as she watched Amy leave the shop with a pile of boxes.

    "Yes, Chrissy and Becky are as much in love as they have always been." Mandy said looking really happy. "Chrissy is still a little nervous about getting back into her old routine, but she's slowly getting back into it."

    "I bet that you're all glad to have her back safe and sound as well?"

    "That goes without saying Linda." Mandy smiled; as she watched Amy and Chrissy walk back into the shop giggling at each other.

    "Oh well, I better get the orders back to the hotel then." Linda said with a sigh, as she turned to leave the shop, but stopped and pulled Chrissy into another hug. "I'm really glad to see you back Chrissy. Please don't runaway again."

    "Don't worry, I've learned my lesson." Chrissy said in a firm voice.

    "Look's like going to St. Trinian's really did teach you something." Linda giggled. This made the others giggle as well, and Chrissy was soon laughing at the humour in what Linda just said.

    Once Linda had left the shop, Amy locked the front door and turned the sight to tell everyone that they were closed for lunch. Chrissy had waited with her, so they walked to the back of the shop and joined Mandy at the table in the back room.

    They sat and talked about the shop and some of the things that happened while Chrissy was away. Once they'd finished and washed all the plates, and put the leftovers in the fridge they had, then they made a start on the Ebay orders again.

 

Chapter 23: Jayden's new job

    Jayden walked back into her bedroom, she had to smile when she looked around, thinking that this was her room now, and she was about to start her dream job. She walked over to the bed and set to work getting dressed in the suit that Becky had let her borrow off Chrissy. Jayden was worried that the skirt would be a little tight after seeing how small Chrissy's waist looked this morning when she got ready for work, but it fit her just fine. She was soon dressed and slipping on the grey suede pumps and looking at herself in the mirror.

    "You're looking good girl. Even if I do say so my self." Jayden said with a grin, as she looked at herself in the mirror.

    Jayden grabbed her purse and a black leather folder with some references in it from other jobs she'd worked. She was treating the lunch more like an interview than just a simple lunch date.

    Becky was drinking a glass of juice when she heard the clicking of heels on the marble floor out in the hallway, then she saw Jayden enter the kitchen.

    "How do I look?" Jayden asked, as she did a quick spin to let Becky get a proper look at her.

    "You scrub up pretty good Jayden." Becky said with a grin.

    "Thanks I think," Jayden said as she looked to be trying to work out whether or not Becky had just paid her a complement or not.

    "I mean you look really good Jayden." Becky said when she saw the way Jayden wasn't sure what she meant.

    "I wasn't sure I'd get the skirt on, not after seeing how tinny Chrissy's waist looked this morning when she left for work with Amy and Mandy."

    "Chrissy was wearing a corset this morning, so she had a skirt with a smaller waist size on, but some days she doesn't bother with a corset. On those days she wears one of the suits I lent you."

    "I thought she had a little more shape than she normally did, but never thought that she'd be wearing a corset under her suit and blouse." Jayden said, as she took a seat at the kitchen table next to Becky.

    Becky poured her a glass of juice out and passed it to her. "Chrissy loves her corsets, and as they sell them at the shop, she says it helps sales if she wears one as well." Becky said with a grin. "I think she just really loves the way it makes her look even more sexy. She can be quite the tease you know." Becky giggled this time.

    "She is really nice Becky, but like I said before. Girls just don't do anything for me." Jayden picked up her drink and took a small sip from it. "And I find it hard to believe she wasn't born one when I look at her."

    "I'm not sure she ever was a boy, even when she had all the right bits to say she was." Becky said with a far away look in her eyes. "I've never had feeling for boys, but the first time I saw Chrissy or Chris as it was back then. I just knew I wanted to be with him, which was odd because like I said, I don't like boys." Becky was frowning as she said the last bit.

    "I suppose when you find your soul mate, it doesn't matter what they look like. You just know that is the person you want to spend the rest of your life with." Jayden said with a sigh.

    "I take it you've not found your soul mate yet then?" Becky asked with a grin.

    "Nope. Knowing my luck, he was probably looking the other way, or missed the buss. So we never met when we should have." Jayden giggled.

    "Doesn't sound like you have much luck with men. Maybe you should check out the grass on the other side of the fence." Becky said with a raised eyebrow.

    "Was that an offer?" Jayden asked with a grin.

    "I'm sorry, but after two months away from her, I only have room for one person in my heart for the time being." Becky said, as she put her hand on her belly.

    Jayden understood what Becky was saying when she saw her rub her belly. She had to smile when she saw how happy Becky was, that she would be having Chrissy's baby. They were both snapped out of their daydreaming when they heard the doorbell.

    "That will be Carl." Becky said looking at the clock as she got up from the table. "You wait here and I'll let him in." Becky added, as she stopped Jayden getting up out her seat.

    Becky walked out into the hallway and then to the front door. She opened it and found Carl and Vic standing there smiling at her.

    "Look Vic, Becky's back." Carl said with a grin, as he looked at Vic and pointed towards Becky stood in the doorway smiling back at them.

    "I wasn't the one that ran away Carl." Becky said, as she put her hands on her hips, but she still had the smile on her face, as she knew what Carl was getting at.

    "You may as well have Becky, with how lost you were while Chrissy was away." Carl smiled, as he stepped into the house. "It's good to see you smiling again." He added, as he gave her a hug.

    "Was I really that bad to live with these past two months?" Becky asked, as she broke the hug, and looked at them both.

    Carl just looked at Becky for a couple of seconds. "Is Jayden ready to head out for some lunch?" Carl asked, trying to change the subject with a grin on his face.

    "She's in the kitchen." Becky said with a raised eyebrow.

    "Hi Becky. You do look a lot better now." Vic said, as he stepped into the house, and gave her a hug. "I'm looking forward to seeing Chrissy again myself. I think I'm the only one who hasn't seen her since she got back." Vic added with a chuckle.

    "She'll be happy to see you two Vic, but please don't have a go at her about running away. Mable had a big enough go at her last night to cover everyone." Becky said with a pained look on her face.

    "So I heard. Jenna told me that Mable wasn't pulling any punches last night when she spoke to Chrissy. Is she okay again now?" Vic asked looking worried.

    "She was fine before we left Mable's last night. But she is still trying to find her feet again." Becky sighed as she closed the front door and then followed Carl and Vic back to the kitchen where Jayden was.

    Jayden turned to look at the kitchen door when she heard voices. Carl entered the kitchen followed by a taller man, whom was talking to Becky.

    "Good afternoon Jayden." Carl smiled, as he walked over to take a seat at the table next to her.

    "Hi Carl." Jayden said looking nervous, as she checked to make sure she still looked okay.

    "You're looking very smart Jayden. Maybe I should just let Becky sort out your business suits for me." Carl smiled, as he looked at Becky.

    "Are you sure I look alright Carl? I can go and change if it's not." Jayden asked with some panic in her voice.

    "Jayden, calm down and take a couple of deep breaths." Carl said in a calm voice. "You look fine. I was just paying you a complement. I'd like you to meet Vic; he's my body guard and best friend." Carl added as he looked at Vic, then back at Jayden.

    "Hello Jayden, it's nice to finally meet you." Vic said, as he held out his hand to shake hers. "Carl's done nothing but talk about how much you did for Chrissy while she was on her little holiday. I'd like to thank you myself for keeping her safe for us." Vic added, when he saw the puzzled look on Jayden's face.

    "Hello Vic, it's nice to finally meet you too." Jayden was trying to see how this man could become the woman that Cathy was talking about last night, when she was telling her the story of how she stopped Chrissy getting away from the club in her story.

    "Has some one been warning you about me already?" Vic asked with a grin.

    Jayden found herself liking Vic right away, just like she had with Carl and the others. "I've only heard good things about you Vic. Why should I have been warned?" Jayden asked with a smile.

    "No, I just thought it would have been cool if you had." Vic chuckled, as he took a seat at the table.

    Jayden had to giggle when she saw the sad look on Vic's face, but she soon look all series again when she remembered why Carl and Vic were here. She unzipped the leather folder she had all her paperwork in and then slid it over to Carl, so he could take a look at it.

    "What's all this Jayden?" Carl asked with a puzzled look on his face.

    "That's my C/V and references from other places I've worked. I thought you'd want to see them before you hire me." Jayden said sounding nervous again.

    "I don't need to see any of this stuff Jayden. You had the job from the minute you knocked on Chrissy's hotel room and helped her." Carl said as he closed the folder and then zipped it back up again. "I've also made sure that you're pay check reflect the new job title too, so when you check your bank account, you'll see a little extra in there." Carl added with a grin.

    "I'm not sure I'm following you Carl." Jayden said looking even more puzzled now.

    "I've had you moved to a high management position, and had it back dated to the day you first helped Chrissy." Carl said in a matter of fact way.

    "Thank you Carl, but you really didn't need to do any of that. I was happy to help Chrissy try and get over what ever brought her to that point in her life. It was like looking after a little sister." Jayden said looking a little embarrassed saying it.

    "And that is the reason you now have the job you do Jayden. Welcome to the family." Carl smiled.

    "I'm not sure what to say Carl, other than thank you, and that doesn't even come close to showing you how grateful I am for all this."

    "Welcome to the family sis." Becky said, as she leaned over and hugged Jayden. "I hope you realised that Chrissy comes as a package deal. We may not be related by blood, or last names, but we're all still one big happy family." Becky added with a grin.

    Jayden was still lost for words, so she just hugged Becky back, as she smiled at Carl and Vic. Being an only child, whose parents had died when she was still young, Jayden had never know what it felt like to be part of a family.

    "Do you want to join us for some lunch Becky?" Carl asked.

    "Thanks for the offer Carl, but I'm going to head off back to bed for a couple of hours. I'm back at work tonight, and I don't want to be fighting to stay awake." Becky smiled.

    "Good point Becky, but you could take an extra night off if you want? I'm sure Beth would be happy to look after the place for you." Carl offered.

    "I'm sure she would Carl, but I'm trying to help Chrissy get back to some sort out normal life again. If I start taking more time off, she will never feel like her old self again." Becky said with a pout.

    Carl could understand what Becky was saying, so he left it at that, and helped Jayden to stand, so they could go and get some lunch, and then get her sorted out with some suits for her knew position in the company.

    Becky waved them off at the front door before locking it and then heading up to bed for a couple of hours sleep before she made a start on dinner for the others.

    Jayden got in the back of the large black Mercedes that Vic was driving, and Carl walked around and got in the back on the other side. Carl spoke about the hotels and club's as they drove into the city. Jayden wasn't use to the circles that Carl moved in yet, but she thought she could soon get use to it.

    Vic pulled up out side a hotel and a man was at her door and helping her out the minute they stopped. Vic handed another man the keys and then followed Carl and Jayden into the hotel.

    "Is this one of your hotels Carl?" Jayden asked, as she looked around.

    "Yes. It's a little bigger than the one you were working at." Carl chuckled.

    Jayden thought that was an understatement as she looked around the lobby. She was beginning to think she was out of her depth thinking she could work along side Carl. She'd got no idea how to even start running an hotel this size, never mind helping Carl look after all of them.

    "I really don't think I'm the person you think I am Carl. I can't even begin to help you run a hotel like this." Jayden said looking a little ill.

    "Calm down Jayden, and let me show you around before you think that." Carl said, as he led her over to the reception desk. "I have a good team working for me, and we all work together as a team to make everything run smoothly. I'm not asking you to do all the work on your own." Carl added with a chuckle.

    Jayden let Carl lead her over to where a smart dressed man was standing with a couple of bellboys; they all seemed to be having a laugh about something. The man smiled at Carl when he saw him, but he didn't look worried. "Hello Carl, is this the young woman you were telling me about?" The smart dressed man asked, as he walked over to meet Carl part way.

    "Yes, this is Jayden." Carl said, as he looked at her. "Jayden, I'd like you to meet Dale. He's the one responsible for keeping this place afloat." Carl chuckled.

    "Hello Jayden, it's nice to meet you, and may I say that I'm glad you were there to look after Chrissy for us all." Dale said with a smile, as he took hold of Jayden's hand and lifted it to his lips and gave it a light kiss. "Please take no notice of Carl; he's the real back bone of the hotel." Dale added, looking at Carl with a grin.

    "It's a team effort, we all do our little bit to make it run smoothly." Carl said in his own defence.

    "So you know Chrissy then Dale?" Jayden asked looking a little shocked at just how well known Chrissy was.

    "Yes, she's a very special person. I'm glad she's been found safe and sound again." Dale said and he smiled at Carl.

    "You'll be spending some time with Dale as you learn the ropes Jayden. He's the best at what he does, and you'll soon see that you already know everything you need to do the job." Carl said, as he looked at Jayden. "Jayden's worried that she won't be able to do the job Dale. I trust I can leave you to show her she can?" Carl asked Dale, when he saw the questioning look on his face.

    "I'd be honoured to help Jayden unlock her true potential Carl. When will we be starting?" Dale asked.

    "I'm not sure yet, I need to sort out her collage courses, and make sure they will be teaching her everything she'll need to know. I'm sure she'll be happy to spend some time with you next week though while we get it all sorted out. What do you think Jayden?" Carl asked.

    "I'll do what ever you need me to do Carl." Jayden said, sounding nervous.

    "We'll take care of the details later, but right now let us just sit and have some lunch." Carl said, as he smiled at Dale.

    "Follow me, and I'll get a table in the restaurant for you." Dale said, as he led the way.

    "I trust you can find the time to join us Dale? I think Jayden may have some questions for you while we eat." Carl asked.

    "I'd be happy to join you, and please feel free to ask as many questions as you wish Jayden. If you don't ask, you will never know." Dale said with a chuckle.

    They entered the restaurant and Dale had a quick word with another man before being led to a table. The man helped Jayden with her chair and then waved over a couple of waitresses to take their orders for drinks and food.

    Jayden soon learnt that Dale was nothing like the manager at the old hotel. Dale knew all the staff by name, just like she did the staff where she used to work. He was firm but friendly with it at the same time. Jayden soon realised that Dale would have gone to see Chrissy if she'd been staying here, so he could make sure she was okay. That's what Carl saw in her, and why he wanted her on his main team. Carl cared about people and he wanted other people like himself around him as well.

    Carl was happy to see Jayden relax and start asking Dale questions, and she was asking the right sort of questions. By the end of the meal, Carl knew that Dale would be able to help Jayden settle in.

    "Thanks for letting me pick your brain over lunch Dale." Jayden smiled, as they left the restaurant again.

    "Think nothing of it Jayden. I look forward to working with you, and then for you probably." Dale said with a chuckle, as he looked at Carl.

    "I don't think that will ever happen Dale. I've seen how you are with your staff." Jayden giggled, like Dale had been joking.

    "That wasn't a joke Jayden." Carl said. "I'm training you to be my right hand woman, not a manager of a single hotel. I just want Dale to help you understand how I normally run my hotels. I've already got a team set up in restructuring the one you worked at."

    "Please don't blame the staff Carl. They are all really good at their job; it's just the manager that let the team down." Jayden said looking worried for the people she used to work with.

    "I never blame the staff Jayden, but you may be able to help me put the right people in the right jobs down there." Carl smiled, as he realised that Jayden would have the best knowledge on the workings of the hotel to start with.

    "I'd be more than happy to do my bit to help you fix the problem." Jayden smiled.

    "I'll get all the personnel files pulled, and we can sit down one day next week and look them over, so I can get your input on each of them."

    They left Dale at the front desk, and then made their way back out to the car, that had been delivered outside the hotel. Vic held the door open for Jayden when they got out there. The next stop was at a very up market clothing store where Carl told the staff what he was looking for, and Jayden was soon being measured for some business suits like the one she already had on. By the time they left the shop, Jayden had several suits to take with her, and Carl had another dozen ordered and paid for. They would be delivered to Mandy's house the next day, which would be the Friday. Carl had also brought a variety of blouses and shoes to go with them as well.

    "Will the money for the clothes and shoes be stopped out my wages in one go? Or will it be taken a little at a time?" Jayden asked, as they got back in the car after putting the things they left the shop with, in the trunk of the car. She was worried at the amount of stuff Carl got her to buy.

    "Neither. I class them as uniforms, so I cover the cost of them all." Carl smiled. "Don't you think I'd have asked you a couple more questions, if I were expecting you to pay for everything?" Carl asked.

    "I wasn't sure, this is all knew to me Carl." Jayden giggled, as she looked around her. "You do have excellent taste in clothing and shoes by the way." Jayden added with a grin.

    "One of the plus sides to having a boss that's a cross dresser." Carl said with a grin.

    Jayden had to giggle again when she saw the cheeky look on Carl's face when he said it, but she also started to wonder just how different Carl looked when he was dressed. She also found herself trying to think of Vic dressed as a woman as well.

    Carl had a couple of calls on his mobile as they drove along, so Jayden just looked out the window and watched the people running back and forth. Vic was soon pulling back into Mandy's driveway.

    "Oh no!" Jayden said, as she got out the car.

    "What's wrong Jayden?" Carl asked looking worried, as he looked around for any sign of trouble.

    "I just thought, I don't have a key to get back in the house, and Becky said she'd be back in bed." Jayden said looking worried.

    Before Carl could say anything though, Becky appeared at the front door wearing a big fluffy dressing gown and looking half-asleep still.

    "Hi." Becky said with a sleepy smile, as she rubbed her eyes. "That was good timing, I'd just come down stairs when I heard the car pull into the driveway."

    "It was good timing Becky. Jayden was wondering how she was going to get in the house, as she doesn't have a key yet." Carl said, as he helped Vic get the bags and boxes out the trunk.

    "Mandy's getting a set of keys cut for you today Jayden… Did you get everything taken care of?" Becky asked, as she stepped back to let Vic and Carl enter the house with their hands full. Jayden followed behind with the last of the bags.

    "Yes we left some of it at the shop for a delivered tomorrow." Carl chuckled.

    "Why am I not surprised." Becky said with a raised eyebrow.

    "Can't a guy have some fun shopping now?" Carl asked with a grin.

    "It's not the guy that we worry about Carl. It's the woman inside that loves shopping, we worry about." Becky giggled.

    Carl and Vic got ready to leave again, and Carl said that he'd see her at the club Saturday night, or more to the point Carla would see her at the club. He also got Jayden's mobile number and then they were gone.

    Becky helped Jayden take all her knew clothes and shoes up to her room and hung up in her wardrobe. Then they went back down stairs to have a drink before Becky made a start on dinner.


    Chrissy was busy checking what stock they needed to reorder, and Amy was wrapping the last of the orders to go out in the post. Mandy was out getting a set of keys cut for Jayden. Chrissy turned to look at the front door to the shop when she heard the doorbell. She smiled when she saw it was Callum walking up towards the counter where she was stood.

    "Chrissy! When did you get back? And were the hell have you been hiding?" Callum asked, looking shocked to see her standing there in the shop working like nothing had ever happened.

    "Hi Callum." Chrissy smiled. "This is my first day back. I'm sorry if I worried you with my disappearing." Chrissy added, looking a little embarrassed.

    "Hi Callum. Look we found her." Amy said with a grin, as she walked through from the back room when she heard a raised voice in the shop. "Callum's been calling in a couple of times each week since you went missing, to see if there had been any news about you." Amy added when she saw the odd look Chrissy was giving the two of them.

    "You were really that worried about me Callum?" Chrissy asked looking shocked to hear what Amy just said.

    "Yes I was. Everyone at the club and all your other friends have been worried about you. Why do you find that so odd?" Callum asked with a little anger in his voice.

    "I'm sorry." Chrissy said shying away from him a little bit looking worried.

    Callum saw the way Chrissy backed away from him, and he realised he'd just snapped at her. "I'm the one that should be sorry Chrissy. I didn't mean to shout at you just now, but I just feel like I'm to blame for how you act these days." Callum let out a sigh.

    "Trust me Callum, it was all my fault." Chrissy said with a frown. "Becky was trying to do something nice for me, and I misunderstood it all and ran away rather than face her about it." Chrissy added.

    "That's what I'm saying Chrissy. If I hadn't picked on you and made your life a living hell, then maybe you'd have been a little tougher now." Callum tried to explain.

    "I don't blame you for how I turned out Callum. For the most part, I like how I turned out." Chrissy said looking proud of her self. "I'm done running away from my problems now. I'm going to be a parent soon, so I have to be strong for my baby." Chrissy added with a grin, as she thought about Becky being with child.

    "I heard the good news about the baby. Congratulations on becoming a parent." Callum said, as he held out his arms to give Chrissy a hug. Callum was still amazed at how small and feminine Chrissy was. They were about the same height, but Chrissy was just a girl through and through.

    Callum couldn't stay long, as he had a meeting to get to, but he did ask if Chrissy would be at the club with the others on Saturday, and smiled when she said she would. He said he'd see them there, or more to the point, Kara would see them there, before he left to his meeting.

    Mandy got back with the keys for Jayden, and they had everything packed and ready to go out in the post, so they decided to close the shop and head home a little earlier. Chrissy didn't mind leaving earlier; she would get to spend a little more time with Becky before she had to go to work herself.

    Becky was sitting at the kitchen table chatting with Jayden when they heard the front door, then she saw Chrissy enter the kitchen with a grin on her face, as she ran over and sat on the seat next to her. Becky was about to speak, when Chrissy pulled her close and started kissing her.

    "Hello Baby." Becky said with a grin, as she tried to get her breath back after the kissing session.

    "Hello my love. I've missed you so much today." Chrissy said, just before kissing her again.

    "I missed you too baby." Becky said, as she stroked the side of Chrissy's face, while she looked at her, as she painted an image in her mind ready for when she left for work later. "How was you're first day back at work?" Becky finally asked.

    "It was fine, apart from missing you that is." Chrissy said, just before kissing Becky again.

    "She soon got back into the routine of bossing Mandy and myself around again." Amy giggled; a she took an empty seat at the table next to Jayden. "But I wouldn't want it any other way." Amy added with a grin.

    "How was your day? I hope you didn't over do it?" Chrissy asked Becky, as she put her hand on Becky's belly.

    "I just helped Jayden finish unpacking until she left with Carl at lunch time, then I went back to bed for a couple of hours." Becky said, as she put her hand on top of Chrissy and smiled at her. "I'm not made of glass baby, so don't worry about me or your other baby. We're both doing just fine."

    "I can't help worrying about you both. I already feel really bad for what I did to you." Chrissy said, as she rested her head on Becky's shoulder.

    "You weren't the only one to blame for what happened baby. I never should have kept it from you in the first place. So please stop beating yourself up over it all." Becky wrapped her arms around Chrissy as she said it. "I have you back now, and that's all I care about." Chrissy never said anything else; she just sat there wrapped in Becky's arms for a little longer.

    "Here you go Jayden." Mandy said, as she handed her a set of keys for the house. Mandy also handed her a peace of paper with the code for the alarm system on it, and what she needed to key in to arm it, and then disarm it.

    "Thanks Mandy. I was worried I'd have to wait outside when Carl brought me home again earlier. Luckily though, Becky was just getting up and heard us get back."

    "Did he talk to you about the new job?" Mandy asked, as she sat down at the table.

    "Yes he did. He also took me to get some new clothes for work. I hope you don't mind Chrissy, but Becky let me borrow one of your suits, and a pair of shoes." Jayden asked.

    "No, not at all Jayden. I'm glad I could help." Chrissy smiled, as she sat up. "So do you think you'll be able to do the job then?" Chrissy asked with a grin.

    "I hope so. Carl's putting me with Dale for a couple of days to start with, but he says he's got bigger plans for me in the long run." Jayden went on to tell them about all the things Carl wanted her to learn, so she could become his right hand woman, as he put it.

    "I don't think Carl could have picked a better person to do the job Jayden." Chrissy smiled.

    "Thanks Chrissy. I know you had a rough time of it, but if you hadn't ran away I never would have got this job." Jayden said, as she reached across the table and took hold of Chrissy's hands.

    "You did all the work yourself Jayden. I was the lucky one to find you to look after me." Chrissy said, as she tried to play down her part in Jayden's new job.

    Jayden went to argue with Chrissy, but stopped when Amy spoke. "I'd give up if I was you; she'll never accept that she did anything."

    "Amy's right Jayden. Chrissy will never let you win this, so you may as well give up now." Mandy said with a grin, as she looked at Chrissy and then Jayden again.

    "Hey! I am sitting here in the room you know." Chrissy said with a pout.

    "We know you are sis, and it's a very beautiful sight indeed." Mandy smiled.

    Chrissy went to speak, but realised what Mandy was getting at, so she just put her head back on Becky's shoulder, as she wrapped her arms around her.

    Becky was soon breaking the hug, so she could go and look at dinner. Chrissy and Amy got up to help her, while Mandy sat with Jayden chatting about her shopping trip, and how good Carl was at picking out ladies business suits.

    Ann and Amber got home, and Jayden watched as Amy and Amber did pretty much the same thing Chrissy and Becky did. Jayden was happy to see that all the girls had someone to share their lives with. She found herself wondering if she would ever find Mr Right.

    Dinner was soon ready, and they all sat down to eat. Jayden was impressed with the food, and was shocked when Becky told her the story of how she couldn't cook a thing until Chrissy showed her how. Jayden hoped that Chrissy might be able to teach her a couple of things about cooking while she was living with her.

    Jayden helped Amy and Amber wash and dry the dishes after dinner, while Chrissy went with Becky to get ready for work. Mandy and Ann also went up to get changed out of their work clothes. Amy and Amber sitting at the kitchen table with Jayden until Mandy and Ann came back down, then they went up to take a shower together. Amber and Amy still made it back down stairs before Chrissy and Becky.

    Mandy got up when she heard the doorbell. Jayden followed the others when they all looked at the clock on the wall and said it would be Vicky coming to pick up Becky. Jayden was eager to see what Vic looked like, when he was dressed as a woman.

    "Hello Vicky." Mandy said when she opened the door to a tall woman with fiery red hair, and a long sparkly evening dress.

    It took Jayden a couple of seconds to realise that the woman with the red hair was really Vic. "Vic?" Jayden asked looking shocked.

    "Where?" Vicky asked with a grin, as she looked behind her, and then all around the hallway. "I don't see any men around here." She said in a sexy female sounding voice.

    "This is Vic's sister Vicky." Mandy said with a grin, as she let Jayden get a better look at her.

    "Hello Vicky. You look amazing." Jayden said, as she looked the woman up and down. "You don't look anything like your bother." Jayden added with a grin.

    "Good, I'd hate to think I spent all this time getting ready to still look like him." Vicky giggled.

    Jayden was soon turning around when she heard the sound of heels clicking on the marble floor behind her. She saw Chrissy in a fluffy bathrobe and a goddess walking beside her that looked a little bit like Becky, but she was wearing a beautiful purple evening dress, and her makeup was perfect.

    "Wow Becky, you look so beautiful." Jayden said, as she watched her walk over to them.

    "Thanks Jayden, but you really need to thank Chrissy. I've not looked this good in months." Becky smiled, as she turned to wrap her arms around Chrissy.

    Jayden didn't say anymore, as she could see that Becky and Chrissy needed to say goodbye to each other before Becky left with Vicky for work. Jayden did have to giggle though when she saw Becky trying to steel a kiss, but Chrissy stopped her. She didn't want to have to spend any more time fixing her makeup tonight. It sounded like Chrissy had already had to fix it a couple of times before they ever left the bedroom.

    "Hello Vicky. You're looking very beautiful tonight." Chrissy said, as she saw the stern look Vicky was giving her.

    "Hello Chrissy. Get over here and give me a hug." Vicky smiled, as she held her arms open for Chrissy to run into. Chrissy started grinning, as she ran over and threw herself into Vicki's arms. "I'm glad to have you back with us you silly girl."

    "I'm glad to be back Vicky. Sorry for all the trouble I've caused." Chrissy said in a muffled voice, as she had her head buried in Vicki's chest.

    "You trouble? Never." Vicky giggled, as she hugged Chrissy a little tighter.

    Chrissy broke the hug and looked up at Vicky with a grin on her face. She knew just how much trouble she could be, and how Vicky was trying to play it down. "Thanks for not having a go at me Vicky."

    "No problem Chrissy. I head that Mable pretty much said it all last night." Vicky said with a pained look. "Now go and say a final goodbye to Becky, so we can get to the club at some point tonight." Vicky added, as she turned Chrissy around and pointed her towards where Becky was standing with Jayden and the others.

    Chrissy was soon hugging Becky again, and saying a final goodbye. The others could see that Chrissy really didn't want to see Becky leave, but they all knew that this had to happen, if Chrissy was ever going to get back into any sort of normality.

    Vicky finally managed to drag Becky away from Chrissy and get her out to the car, and they all stood waving to them as they drove away. Then they all went back in the house and headed for the living room to watch some telly and chat.

    Jayden got to see the Chrissy she first met again, as they all sat on the sofas. Chrissy cuddled up to Mandy on one of the sofas, and looked lost for a little bit, but she soon started to join in some of the chatter going on.

    The day soon caught up with them all and they called it a day. They all hugged each other before heading into their bedrooms to get ready for bed. Chrissy got ready in her own room and then ran across to join Mandy in her bed. Soon she was cuddling up to Mandy and fell asleep in her arms feeling happy.


    Becky got to the club, and felt like she was floating on a cloud, as she entered with Vicky walking at her side. Becky could tell by the looks she was getting, that everyone knew Chrissy was back. She wasn't lying when she told Jayden she'd not look this good in months.

    It was a busy night at the club, but Becky had a new energy level to keep her going, she knew that Chrissy was waiting for her back at home, and she'd be crawling into bed and cuddling up to her at the end of the night.

    Carla and Vicky could see that the old Becky was back, and they both let her take over the running of the club again. Even Beth had trouble keeping up with Becky, not that she was bothered about that.

    It was nearly four am when Vicky and Carla dropped Becky off at home again. They both sat waiting in the car while Becky entered the house and locked the door before they drove away to go and get some sleep themselves.

    Becky made herself a drinking chocolate and sat at the kitchen table drinking it before she made her way up to bed. She went to her and Chrissy's room to get undressed and remove her makeup, and then she went over to Mandy's room. She stood at the side of the bed watching Chrissy sleep for a couple of minutes before getting in. Chrissy wrapping her arms around her, and pulling her into a hug. Becky was started to drift off to sleep feeling really happy.

 

Chapter 24: Clubbing in the closet

    The girls were ready for a night out at the club by the Saturday. Ann, Jayden, and Becky had been at home all day doing housework and sorting out dinner, so they could eat when Chrissy, Amy, Mandy, and Amber got home.

    Amber didn't normally work on a Saturday, but now Chrissy was back, Sara and Cathy were moving forward with the wedding. So Amber had been working with Cathy on finalising details for her dress. Sara had been out all day with Carl sorting out the date of the big day, and booking the church and what style of car she wanted to arrive at the church in. Cathy knew how much this day meant to Sara, so she was letting her set it up with Carl, who was acting like Sara's father and paying for everything.

    The girls all had dinner and then Ann and Jayden got the kitchen cleaned up while the others went up to take their showers before getting ready. Jayden soon found herself being dragged into the chaos of getting ready for a night out at the club.

    Jayden had just finished in the bathroom when she heard a knock on her bedroom door. "Come in!" She shouted to whom ever it was knocking.

    Chrissy soon poked her head around the door. "Hi Jayden. I was just wondering if you might need to borrow a dress for tonight? I know that you're not use to going out to places like The Closet." Chrissy asked, as she stepped into the room fully.

    "That would be great Chrissy. I've got no idea how all of you dress for a night out, and I have nothing like the dresses I've seen Becky wear the past couple of nights." Jayden said looking happy that Chrissy had just offered to help.

    "I know just the dress for you to wear tonight Jayden, but you will need to wear a corset with it. I hope that won't be a problem for you?" Chrissy said looking a little worried. "I won't make it to tight." Chrissy added.

    "I trust you Chrissy, but I've never worn a corset before." Jayden said looking nervous. "I'll still be able to have a drink, and dance I hope?"

    "Oh god yes, it will just enable me to get the dress closed. You'll forget you're even wearing it after ten minutes." Chrissy smiled, as she walked over and grabbed Jayden's hand, so she could drag her back down the hallway to her and Becky's room to help her get ready.

    Becky was standing sideways on looking in the full-length mirror when Chrissy and Jayden entered the bedroom. "I think I've got a little bump already Chrissy." Becky said with a smile.

    Chrissy ran over and ran her hand over it, as she looked up at Becky and smiled at her. "I don't care how big you get. You'll always be beautiful to me baby." Chrissy said, as she stood up and kissing Becky on the lips.

    "I know you will my love. I'm glad that Cathy and Sara's wedding will be happening soon. I don't want to look like the fat bridesmaid on all the photo's." Becky said looking worried.

    "You won't be fat baby. Just pregnant." Chrissy said with a grin. "We better see about getting ready, or we'll still be half naked when Vicky turns up for is." Chrissy added, as she looked at the time.

    Becky looked at the time and realised that Chrissy was right, so they set to work getting Jayden into a corset. Chrissy grabbed a black corset to match the panties and bra Jayden was wearing. It was only a three-quarter corset, so Jayden could keep her bra on.

    While Chrissy was putting the corset on Jayden, Becky went to get the dress they wanted her to wear. The dress was a black sparkly number that came down half way between her knees and her bottom. It wasn't low cut or anything like that, but Jayden still looked very sexy in it. Chrissy had added some black stockings to the straps handing from the corset, and fed them under her panties so she'd be able to go to the bathroom without getting undressed.

    Chrissy sat Jayden at the dressing table, and then Becky knelt down to strap a pair of black sandals on her feet while Chrissy set to work on doing Jayden's makeup for her. Chrissy had Jayden sit with her back to the dressing table, so it would be easier for her to work her magic. Once Chrissy finished doing her makeup, she set to work on Jayden's hair for her, and was soon saying she'd finished.

    "There you go Jayden, all done. Take a look in the mirror, and let me know what you think." Chrissy said, as she helped Jayden to stand up, and led her over to the same full-length mirror that Becky had been looking at her self in not long ago.

    "Chrissy, you made me look beautiful." Jayden said, as she looked at herself from all angles.

    "I can't take credit for that Jayden. You were already beautiful." Chrissy smiled.

    "Not like this Chrissy… You made me look elegant with it." Jayden smiled, and watched the girl in the mirror smile back at her. "Thank you Chrissy, Thank you so much for everything." Jayden added, as she pulled Chrissy into a hug with her.

    "I'm glad I could help make you look elegant." Chrissy smiled.

    "We better get a move on baby." Becky said, looking at the time.

    Chrissy and Jayden soon broke the hug, and set to work dressing each other. Then Chrissy sat Becky down at the dressing table and did her makeup before doing her own. Jayden sat on the bed and waited for them to finish getting ready, before they all went down to find the others.

    Mandy, Ann, Amy, and amber were all sitting in the kitchen chatting with Vicky when they came down stairs. Vicky was sporting a blond wig and a silvery white dress that came down to the floor, but had a split up one side that made her already long legs look even longer.

    "Sorry to keep you all waiting, but we had an extra girl to work on." Chrissy said, as she let Jayden step into the room fully, so they could all get a good look at her.

    "You look very beautiful Jayden." Vicky smiled.

    "Thanks Vicky, but I still feel ugly next to all you." Jayden said, as she looked around the table at how all the others were dressed.

    "Don't be silly, you could give us all a run for our money, if we weren't already spoken for." Mandy said with a grin as she looked around the room.

    Jayden didn't know what to say to that, and luckily she didn't have to because Vicky spoke up. "We better see about getting off, or Carla will think none of you are going tonight."

    The girls got up and made their way out to Vicki's car. She'd pushed a button on her keys to unlock the doors so the girls could get in, while she waited for Mandy to arm the alarm and then lock the front door. Then Vicky helped Mandy get in before walking around and getting in herself.

    Jayden was excited to be going to the club. Chrissy and the others had all said how much better it was than St. Trinian's. So she was looking forward to finding out if they were right or not.

    Vicky was soon pulling up outside the club, and the girls were all being helped out the car by Frank and Brad. Ann looked really happy to see Brad waiting for her, as she got out the car. Jayden saw Chrissy and Amy stop and look across the road, but when she looked to see what they were looking at, she couldn't see anything over there. Jayden soon found herself being pulled along into the club by Vicky and Mandy.

    "What were Chrissy and Amy just looking at?" Jayden asked Mandy as they walked into the club.

    "It's kind of a long story that involves how we all got to know Amy." Mandy smiled. "Ask me again some other time, and I'll tell you all about it."

    Jayden had a feeling that it would be a story worth hearing, so she made a mental note to ask Mandy about it. The shear size of the club and some of the people walking around soon distracted Jayden.

    Mandy was still holding Jayden's hand when they entered the VIP section of the club. She saw Carla standing over near the bar talking to a couple of the other girls, so she made her way over, pulling Jayden along with her.

    Carla saw Mandy approaching, and ended the conversation, so she could let Mandy know how much she'd missed her.

    Mandy walked right up to Carla and let go of Jayden's hand, so she could wrap her arms around Carla, and then kiss her. Mandy never got tired of the way their lips would stick together when they were both wearing lipstick.

    "Hello princess. You're looking as beautiful as always." Carla said when they stopped kissing.

    "Hello my love. You're not looking to bad yourself." Mandy said with a grin, just before kissing her again.

    Jayden just stood there watching them kiss. She found it hard to believe that this woman kissing Mandy was also her boss. Carla looked very different to Carl.

    "Hello Jayden. I see you had a Chrissy makeover then." Carla said with a grin, as she looked at the funny look on Jayden's face, as she looked back at her.

    "Hello Carl, I mean Carla." Jayden said sounding flustered. "You look so different like that." Jayden added, as she waved her hand up and down Carla's body

    "Good different, or bad different?" Carla asked.

    "Good different, I mean good different." Jayden quickly said looking worried that she might have upset Carl or Carla as it was at the minute. She was getting really confused about it all.

    "Don't look so worried Jayden. I know it's a lot to get use to, but we're all a nice bunch of people, that just look a little different when we let our hair down." Carla said, as she led her and Mandy over to the sofa's where the others had all gone to sit down.

    "I'm sorry Carla, but this is all very strange." Jayden said, as she took a seat next to Mandy. "You and Vic just look completely different in a good way. I just wasn't expecting it." Jayden added with a sigh.

    Two waitresses turned up with a couple of trays full of drinks for everyone. They all had a glass of Champaign apart from Becky, Carla, and Vicky. Frank and Brad had gone back to doing their job once the girls were all safely up in the VIP section.

    They all stayed up in the VIP section long enough to finish their drinks, then Becky wanted to let everyone in the club see that Chrissy was back, so Becky, Chrissy, Amy, Amber, and Jayden all went for a walk around the club. Ann had already gone to spend some time with Brad somewhere in the club while he worked.

    Chrissy was soon being stopped and hugged by almost everyone they walked past. Jayden couldn't believe how many people were glad to see Chrissy back in Becky's arms. They were soon on the dance floor, dancing around to any and all songs the DJ was playing.

    They were just making their way back to the VIP section a littler later, when a woman walked up to Chrissy and wrapped her arms around her in a friendly hug.

    "Hi Kara." Chrissy said with a grin, as they broke the hug, and then stepped back from each other. Chrissy took a good look at her, and could see that she was wearing a corset under her dress. "I see you're getting use to wearing the corset's then." Chrissy added.

    "Hi Chrissy. I can't resist wearing one now; I think I look so much better when I have one on." Kara said, as she ran her hands down her much thinner waist. "Don't you think so?" She asked.

    "Jayden's wearing her first corset tonight." Chrissy smiled, as she pointed at Jayden. "Oh, I'm sorry. I never thought to introduce you two to each other." Chrissy put her hand to her mouth as she realised. Jayden, this is Kara, and Kara, this is Jayden.

    "Jayden's the girl that looked after Chrissy while she was away. She's going to be working for Carl looking after the hotels." Becky said, as she stood with her arm wrapped around Chrissy's waist.

    "Hello Jayden. I'm glad you were able to help Chrissy keep out of trouble." Kara said with a smile, as she looked at Chrissy. "I must say, you look very beautiful in that dress." Kara added.

    "Hello Kara. I think it was more a case of Chrissy looking after me most the time." Jayden giggled. "You look very stunning yourself in that dress." Jayden added. She knew that Kara was a man, but she still found her self wondering what he looked like under the makeup and the wig.

    "We were just on our way back to the VIP section for a drink; do you want to join us?" Chrissy asked.

    "Sure, I'd really like that?" Kara smiled, as she looked at Jayden again.

    The look wasn't lost on Chrissy, and she wondered if Jayden felt the same way about Kara. Chrissy had seen the way Jayden was looking at Kara, but being around a club full of crossdressers was all very new to her, so Chrissy wasn't going to read too much into it at this point.

    Carla was still sitting on one of the sofas in the VIP section when the girls got back up there. She was happy to let Becky run the club, while she got to spend some time with Mandy.

    "How's Becky been doing the past couple of days here at the club?" Mandy asked, as she saw Carla looking at Becky and Chrissy, as they entered the room.

    "She's been her old self, just with more energy." Carla said with a grin.

    "I know how she feels. I never realised just how much Chrissy had become part of my life too." Mandy said with a smile, as she looked at Chrissy whom was clinging onto Becky like they were joined at the hip.

    "I think we all feel like that princess. We've all thought about nothing but Chrissy for the past eight weeks." Carla said with a sigh. "I'll be glad to get back to just worrying about the hotels." Carla added with a giggle, as she thought she'd never say that.

    "Don't forget about Sara's wedding. That must be causing you some problems." Mandy reminded her.

    "Not really. Sara knows what she wants, I'm just writing out cheques for everything." Carla said with a grin.

    "She's lucky to have a big brother like you." Mandy smiled, as she looked at Carla. He didn't look much like anyone's brother at the minute. And even though they weren't real brother and sister, Mandy knew that's how they felt about each other.

    Mandy and Carla changed the subject of their conversation when the others came and sat down on the sofas. Becky made Chrissy sit next to Mandy for a bit, as she had to go and sort out a problem at the door with Vicky. Mandy pulled Chrissy into a hug to let her know how happy she was to be able to do it again. Even though the girls had kept coming to the club these past eight weeks, none of them had a very good time, knowing that Chrissy was out there someplace hurting.

    "Has the place changed any since you were last here?" Mandy asked Chrissy as she pulled her into a tighter hug.

    "Yes and no." Chrissy smiled, as she looked up at Mandy, she had rested her head on her shoulder. "I have a better understanding of how hard it is to be on your feet all night serving drinks."

    "I could have a word with Becky for you? I'm sure she could use an extra waitress a couple of times a week." Mandy said with a grin.

    "No, no! I'm fine just being a little old shop girl again." Chrissy said, as she sat up to look Mandy in the eyes.

    Mandy giggled at the look on Chrissy's face, and then she pulled her back into a hug with her. "I don't think Becky would be able to get any work done, if she had to watch you walk around here all night in one of the waitress outfits." Mandy said with a smile, as she looked over at one of the waitresses in her little pink skirt and matching corset.

    Jayden had sat on another sofa with Amy, Amber, and Kara. She didn't know how to start a conversation with Kara, as she knew very little about her, or the reason for why she dressed, so she sat quietly watching Chrissy and Mandy chatting instead. That was until Amy spoke to her.

    "What do you think of the club then Jayden?" Amy asked with a grin, as she cuddled up to Amber.

    "It's a lot bigger than St. Trinian's for one thing, but I really like the place." Jayden smiled. "It's nice to be a guest as well, and not running around serving drinks and getting my bottom pinched every five seconds." Jayden added with a giggle.

    "What's St. Trinian's?" Kara asked from the other side of Amber, where she was sitting.

    "That's the name of the night club where Chrissy and I were working. We had to dress as schoolgirls, just like they do in the movies. Then we would serve drinks all evening." Jayden said with a grin.

    "You're telling me that Chrissy dressed as a school girl and served drinks in a night club?" Kara asked looking shocked.

    "I know it's hard to believe Kara, but if you go to the clubs website, you can even find some pictures of Chrissy and Jayden in their cute little outfits." Amy said with a grin.

    "I'll have to do that, because I can't see Chrissy working in a night club serving drinks." Kara said, as she tried to picture Chrissy doing just that.

    "What's wrong with being a waitress? I was the one that got her the job there, and I did it for a couple of years. It's an honest job." Jayden looked at little upset with Kara for how she was putting down waitresses.

    Kara suddenly looked very worried when she saw the angry look Jayden had. "I'm sorry Jayden, but you misunderstood what I was getting at." Kara said, as she put her hands up as a sign of surrender. "I'm just surprised that Chrissy was working as a waitress. I thought she'd be to shy to do anything like that."

    "Oh, I'm sorry for snapping at you then." Jayden said, but the look she gave Kara, said she still wasn't too sure she believed her.

    A waitress turned up with some more drinks for them all, and they all sat drinking them. Chrissy needed to use the bathroom, and Kara said she needed to go as well. So they both got up and wondered off.

    "I'm sorry if I upset you with the comment about you being a waitress Chrissy. I didn't mean anything by it." Kara said, as they walked to the toilets.

    "I wasn't upset by it at all Kara. It was a scary job for me to do when I started there, but I soon just got on with it. I had a lot of fun really." Chrissy smiled.

    "I'm going to head down to the normal part of the club, and see if any of the other girls are here. I don't think I made a very good first impression on your knew friend." Kara said, as she went to walk away from Chrissy, just before they entered the toilet they'd got to.

    "Please don't do that Kara. I was looking forward to chatting some more." Chrissy said with some pleading in her voice. "I think Jayden is just a little overwhelmed by all this at the minute." Chrissy waved her hand around the room to indicate that she was talking about the club, and not just the people in it.

    "All the more reason for you to go and show her a good time then Chrissy. I'll see you later in the night, and we can have a dance together." Kara smiled, as she gave Chrissy a quick hug before she started to walk away.

    "Okay then Kara, but please come over to the house tomorrow afternoon, and we can have a proper chat about what I've been doing, and I want to hear all the gossip you know. I've got a couple of months worth to catch up on." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "Okay." Kara giggled. "I'll come over tomorrow afternoon, and fill you in on all the gossip I know. Even though most of it was about you doing a vanishing act." Kara added, as she stepped closer again for another hug before she walked away to see if she could find any of her other friends.

    Chrissy used the toilet and then checked her makeup before returning to the sofas where the others were sitting. Becky had returned, so Chrissy sat next to her and cuddled up tightly to her side.

    "Where's Kara? Amy said you'd both gone to the toilets together." Becky asked, as she wrapped her arms around Chrissy.

    "We did, but she wanted to go and see if any of her friends had arrived at the club." Chrissy said, as she gave Jayden a quick glance to see what her reaction would be. Chrissy saw what looked like sadness, but that could have been due to her thinking she might have caused one of her friends to leave, Chrissy couldn't be sure.

    "I'm sure we'll see her again later in the night." Becky said, just before pulling Chrissy in closer for a kiss. Chrissy did look for Kara later in the night, but she didn't find her. Chrissy wondered if she'd gone home early.

    Chrissy and Amy were soon dragging everyone back down onto the dance floor, so they could have some fun. Jayden had never danced so much in her life, and she knew she'd be sore tomorrow. They took a couple more breaks, but would always return to the dance floor, and by the time the club closed, they were all worn out and ready to head home.

    Carl was staying the night, so Chrissy and Becky went to their own room and got ready for bed, and then Becky pulled her into bed and started kissing Chrissy all over. They were soon doing more than just kissing, and by the time they both cuddled up to each other, they fell asleep very happy.

    Jayden had gone to her room and taken her dress off, then removed her makeup before slipping into a nightdress and then crawling into bed. She had no idea where Chrissy and Amy got the energy from to keep dancing like they did, but she did have a really good time. She just felt bad about snapping at Kara, and not getting a chance to say sorry. Jayden also found herself wondering what Kara looked like as a man again. She found herself wondering if she'd recognise him in the street, but then she wasn't sure if Kara ever dressed as a man? Or if he was a full time she, and waiting to have the surgery like Chrissy, Amy and Cathy had had. Jayden realised there was so much she needed to know about the whole transgender community, she made a mental note to sit and have a chat with Chrissy about it some time. She put her head on the pillow and pulled the covers up over her head, and was soon falling asleep and having strange dreams about making love to a man that had Kara's head.

    "Life is going to be very interesting from now on." Jayden thought to herself at some point later in the night, when she woke after another strange dream.

 

To Be Continued Next week  

 

Edited by ChrisW

 

 

up
159 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Part 7 Part 7 Part 7

Once again submitted for your approval!

 

Yes there are some spelling typo's that I was notified about but I decided to leave them in to show that, "NOBODIES PERFECT"

Konichiwa

 

We now return you back to your scheduled program.....
Enjoy or the ___________ gets it!
Evil laughter rolls down from the fog shrouded embankment.


If you 1st can't get them to agree, then cut them to bits...

Konichiwa

Do I detect another possible romance?

And just how much more misunderstanding can Sara weave into this? Mind you, Prue and Frank, Ann and Brad, Jayden and ??????

Some mileage left, I think. I won't say anything else except 'will they soon need a bigger kitchen table'?

S.

You Have it All Wrong Three - Part 7 By SaraUK

I am wondering about Jayden and her dreams.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Wonderful, as always!

Kara and Jayden? Interesting potential! More. please!

Wren

Great update, looking

Great update, looking forward to seeing where things go between Jayden and Kara/Callum will Jayden fall for Kara/Callum like Mandy fell for Carl/Carla where gender becomes a moot point.

Thanks Sara & Chris

Claire :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p