What You Can't See, Can Hurt You Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

Sasha had dragged her two captives to the garage area and strung them up with some rope she had found in the warehouse. She strips them bare so they were hanging in the garage area buck naked. Sasha looks at them and strikes them in certain areas of their body to deaden the nerve clusters in those areas.

“Now gentlemen, very few people have ever managed to piss me off, but I have to say you and your boss have managed to do that. What I have done is deaden the nerves in the areas I struck. I could kill you with two more strikes in different locations, but I don’t want to kill you. I want you to suffer first for what you did to my employees. I know it won’t bring them back and it might not be what they want, but it will make me feel a whole lot better.” Sasha looks at them so they could see the anger on her face.

“Now, I normally don’t like torturing people. I find it barbaric and cruel to a person. However, in this case I am going to make an exception. I want you to feel what it is like to have your body burned while you are alive, but I am not going to use flames to do this. I am going to use this.”
Sasha pulls out a clear syringe with a liquid inside of it.

“This syringe has a nasty chemical in it that my aunt development for the military to make people talk. See, she’s a doctor that does medical research and came across an interesting concoction. This chemical is based off the venom from a man-o-war jellyfish. What it does is caused every nerve in your body to feel intense pain. It won’t kill you, but after the effects wear off, you’ll wish it had killed you. Because for several hours afterwards, you’re still feeling a little tingle in certain areas of your body. In your case gentleman, it’s your penis and testicles. For some reason, this chemical affects the sexual or reproductions areas of the body the most. It will also affect other areas, like the nerves connected to
your eyesight, your hearing and your toes and fingers.”

Sasha walks over and injects both men with the chemical.

“Right now, you’re not going to feel anything because I deaden the nerve clusters in certain areas of your body. Once I remove those nerve blocks you’re going to feel the effects. The thing is, if you don’t tell me where I can find Adam Ludlum. I will remove those blocks and let the chemical do its work. However, if you tell me where I can find him and it's true, I will give you the antidote to counter that chemical. So, who wants to start talking to me?”

Neither guy says anything to Sasha, but just glare at her.

“Oh well, I’m going to have to pick who goes first.” Sasha takes a quarter out of her pocket and flips it in the air and slaps it down on the top of her hand.

“Which one of you wants Head/Tails?"

Neither guy answers her.

“Oh well, let’s see what it is then.” Sasha lifts her hand and it was tails.

“Well its tails guys, so I guess you are first.” Sasha looks at the guy on her right. He was the one talking the most crap yesterday and what he wanted to do to Cassandra and her.

Dan couldn’t believe that this crazy woman could make him talk. He didn’t feel anything from the chemical she had injected into him or John.
The next thing he feels is her striking him again in the same spot she did at first. At first it was still numb and then he started feeling an itch and then a slow burning sensation as it slowly increases to the point he couldn’t stand it and started to scream. It felt like someone had a match to his nerve and was burning it and then felt that burn spread.

John had been smirking all the time as he watches Sasha strike his partner Dan and nothing happened. After a few seconds, he notices Dan’s face start to contort and change as if someone was applying a lot of pain to him. The next thing he knows, Dan was screaming out like someone had stomp down on his foot or was skinning him alive.

“Do you want to talk to me or do you want to experience what he is experiencing?” Sasha just watches as the guy she releases the nerve cluster screams his head off from the pain.

She once asked her mother what it felt like and got her answer. She knew from then on never to ask that question and to never volunteer to endure it either. She watches the guys' face and listens as he screamed. She strikes the one on her right again and releases another nerve cluster.

Dan felt the pain increase in another part of his body. He didn’t feel the strike in that area, but he was feeling pain now.

Sasha looks at the one she hadn’t touched yet “now it’s your turn.”

She pulls her arm back to get ready to strike John.

“I’ll talk, I’ll talk. Stop hurting my friend.” John couldn’t take any more of Dan’s screaming.

Sasha strikes the nerve clusters like before and numb them. She turns towards John.

“Start talking.”

Dan felt the pain disappear and heard Sasha’s voice when she told his partner to start talking.

“I don’t know where Adam Ludlum is. He is moving around because he is afraid of you. He knows if you get your hands on him, you’re going to kill him.”

“Alright, if you don’t know where he is, then why did he have you kill my employees?”

Sasha was going to have to lure Adam to her somehow.

“Revenge, you caused him to lose too many men and a huge amount of money. He wants you to feel what it is like to lose what you value.” John couldn’t read Sasha’s face. He could tell she was controlling herself.

“Why does he want Cassandra?”

“A crime boss in New York named Joel Busterly wants her. He put a 250,000-dollar bounty on her head. He wants her alive and brought to
him.” John knew it was dangerous telling that to this woman.

“Why is he so interested in Cassandra?” Sasha wanted to know more.

“I don’t know. He wants her alive is all I know. He doesn’t want her to be harmed in any way.” Sasha figure sit must be about Cassandra’s gifts.
That must be why he wants her so bad. She wonders if Cassandra knows him?

“I’ve answered your question. Give me the antidote. You promised.” John looks directly at Sasha.

“I never promised you anything. I said if you talked I would give it to you. I never said I promise. However, I will give it to you since you did talk.
But I do want you to experience the effects of the drug just like your partner did before I give you the antidote.”

Sasha strikes him in all three spots she numbed before.

Sasha listens as John screams his head off from the chemical affecting him. She gives the antidote to John’s partner and waits fifteen minutes before giving the rest of the antidote to John.

She stares into John’s eyes after the chemical is neutralized “I want you to remember this, because next time I won’t be so nice.”

Sasha lowers both guys and tie them up and call the police to come and get them. She knows she shouldn’t leave them alive, but she wasn’t going to kill them. No, she was going to kill Adam Ludlum instead. Once the police take the two of them away. She looks around the place to see what she can find. There should be something in there to tell her what or where Adam Ludlum was. She keeps looking, but doesn’t find anything.

She does know that she has something he wants. She’ll have to talk with Cassandra and see if the two of them can come up with something. She leaves the trucking business and heads towards the pub after changing her clothes.

up
224 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Noose getting smaller

Jamie Lee's picture

Another two with basically no information to help Sasha nail the SOB. But they learned they pissed off the wrong lady.

Others have feelings too.

A NY Crimes boss eh

Samantha Heart's picture

Well THATS interesting hell know when the cops are coming or other gangs with Casandras gift.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.