Where the Cards Fall

Printer-friendly version

“Come on slowpoke.” Grace watches her newest sister as she ran up the driveway towards the house.

Robyn just smiles as she pushes herself. She was still getting her body in shape. Every morning she and Grace got up early and ran ten miles. Sometimes, their mothers join them on their run, and sometimes it was just the two of them.

No one would be dumb enough to attack them or even try to kidnap them. Robyn and Grace have been growing close in the past month. Since Sasha brought her home. She’s been perfecting her card tricks and practicing with her special gifts.

She finally makes it up to where Grace was standing “you are enjoying this, aren’t you?”

“What? Getting you in shape? Nope, mom said I’m to keep pushing you.” Grace opens the front door of the house and walks in.

Robyn follows behind her little sister. She loved how her sister’s ass wiggle when she walked. She was still learning how to make her wiggle when she walks. Sasha suggested she waits until she turns sixteen years old, before getting any plastic surgery done to her body. The counselor she was seeing was the same one her uncle Miles was seeing.

The counselor was a close friend of the family. Robyn didn’t know she had so many unresolved issues until she went to see counselor
Ashleigh Connors. She was a well-known doctor that dealt with gender dysphoria issues.

“Is your friend Adora still having her sleepover this weekend?”

“Yep! Mom said I could go. How about you? Are you still thinking about going with your friends to the comic con?” Grace knew her new sister
was into comics and anime.

“Yep, I’m going as Ten from the Royal Flush gang.” Robyn has been working hard on her costume and make-up.

“Are the rest of your friends, going as the other members?” Grace was curious.

They walk into the kitchen to grab some cold water from the refrigerator. Both their mothers were out taking care of business. So, the two of them had the mansion to themselves.

“Nope, they are going as Jedi’s and other characters.”

Grace takes a couple of gulps from her water bottle. She was thirsty from their run. She grabs a pear from the fruit bowl her mothers keep in the house. Their mothers didn’t like them to eat a lot of sugary foods or drinks.

“So, what do normal girls do at a slumber party?” Robyn knew her adopted older sister and Grace were natural girls.

“Well, we do each other’s hair, nails, and toenails. We stay up late watching movies and eating popcorn, pizza and such. We gossip about people we know. We just have fun and such. Didn’t you use to do anything fun with your friends back in Tensas Parish?”

“I had a few friends that knew about my gender dysphoria and didn’t care that I liked dressing up as a girl. The ones who had a problem with it were my family. Not that it matters much, my family pretended that I didn’t exist.”

Grace hugs her new sister. She felt sorry for her and hope to join their family, things will be better for her.

“Thanks, Grace.” Robyn returns the hug.

After Robyn hugs her little sister. She heads towards the refrigerator and grabs a small bowl that had fruit already cut up in it. It was one she prepared yesterday as a snack for herself, for today.

Sasha and Susan have been working with her to develop a naturist program. She met her grandmother and got a full physical from her. She couldn’t believe how many doctors ere in the family. She had one aunt and one uncle that were doctors. She also had an aunt that was a high-class lawyer that was particular who her clients were.

After eating her snack and putting her dirty dishes away. She heads upstairs to her bedroom. She had her bathroom. She knew Rose and Grace shared a bathroom. She strips out of her exercise clothes and tosses them into her dirty clothes hamper.

Sasha and Susan told her, that even though they have maids that clean the house. She was responsible for her bedroom and bathroom. Robyn didn’t mind and understood why her new mothers did things that way.

Robyn starts the water and adjusts it until it was the temperature she wanted. She tosses some bath beads into the water. She had come to enjoy the bath beads. She slides into the tub filled with water. A vanilla and cinnamon scent was floating up from the water.

Robyn slides down into the water until her head was submerged. After a few seconds, she resurfaces and rests her head against the back of the tub. She has learned not to generate any electricity while in the tub.

She tried it once and learned her lesson. It had only been a small spark and when it touched the water, zapped! It wasn’t a small zap either, but a big one, that turned her skin red. She closes her eyes and rests for a while.

Twenty minutes later, Grace sticks her head into her bathroom “Robyn, my friends’ mother is here. I’m leaving for my weekend slumber party.”

Robyn opens her eyes and looks over towards her bathroom door.

“Did you leave a note for our mother’s?”

“Yes, and I texted our mothers letting them know I was leaving.” Grace knew if she didn’t, her mother Sasha would track her down.

She also knows, her, Rose, and Robyn have been chipped. It was an emergency feature so her grandmother could track them. If they got kidnapped or held for ransom.

“Okay, have fun and I’ll see you when you get back.”

“Alright. You have fun at the comic con and stay out of trouble.” A smile appears on Grace’s face.

“I will.” Robyn waves goodbye to her younger sister.

When the water starts getting cold. She gets out and starts getting ready to head to the comic con. It takes a while to get ready because she didn’t know if she wanted to go as a brown hair girl or as a blonde. She decided to go as a blonde and put on the pads and fake breasts. The breasts form her mother got her, gave her a nice chest, and the pads on her hips, gave her a nice shape to her hips.

She grabs several packs of playing cards. She normally bought custom playing cards with her symbol on the back of them. That way her audiences would have a souvenir to take home. However, this time she ordered at least ten packs with a different design on the back to use at the comic con.

Robyn looks at herself in the full-length mirror and smiles beneath the mask covering her head. The bodysuit she was wearing was skintight and showed her figure off. While she is admiring herself, her cellphone starts ringing.

She picks it up off her dresser and press accept “hello?”

“Robyn, can you open the gate?”

Robyn heads towards her mother’s office and looks on the monitor to see who it was, before opening the gate. A smile appears on her face when she spots who it was at the gate. It was her friend Jason. They met up at the comic bookstore after her third week of living with Sasha.

He didn’t care she was trans and enjoyed going out with her. He even let her, kiss him one time. She presses the button to allow the gate to open and head back to her bedroom to grab her suitcase.

She and her friends had rented a suite at a nearby hotel to stay over the weekend. Sasha said it was okay, but she was to check in with her and Susan over the weekend to let them know she was okay.

By the time Jason pulled up in front of the house. Robyn was outside with her suitcase and make-up case. She strikes a sexy pose as the SUV her friend was driving stops in front of her.

Jason and the rest of his friends saw Robyn standing outside in front of the mansion. The outfit she had on, showed her body off, and the way she was standing made her look sexy.

“Man, Robyn looks so sexy the way she is standing.” Greg felt a smack on his chest.

Greg looks towards his right and noticed his girlfriend Amber was glaring at him. She was dressed as Wonder Woman, where he was dressed as Owl Man.

“Robyn looks cute, dressed the way she is.”

“Just remember who your dating.” Amber had to admit that Robyn did look good.

Robyn waits until the SUV stops in front of her, before getting in. She notices that Jason was dressed as Thor and looked yummy. Jason was on their school’s football team and was a defensive end. He stood almost seven feet tall and weigh three hundred and fifty pounds. He also lifted weights and competed in weightlifting competitions.

Robyn puts her suitcase and make-up case in the back of the SUV and takes the passenger seat. She removes the mask covering her head.

“Nice! So, you decided to go as a blonde?” Amber liked the blonde wig Robyn had on.

“Yeah, I decided to go as Melanie Walker from Batman Beyond.”

“Well, it looks nice on you. You should think about dyeing your hair blonde.”

“I’ll think about it. My older sister has platinum blonde hair.” Robyn and Grace had similar color hair. Her mother Susan had light blonde hair and her mother Sasha had red hair.

“Speaking of Rose, how is her band doing?” Amber was curious because she had a few of Rose’s songs.

“She’s doing fine. They’ll be home in a few more months. They are doing a four-month tour.”

“Can you imagine being on the road for four months?” Greg thought about joining a band but planned on going to school to learn how to fix airplanes and such. He already knew how to fly single-engine planes.

He’s also been in several commercials. He’s been acting and modeling since he was eight years old.

“Has anyone heard from Casey?” Robyn was curious. She met Casey at the performance she did.

“Yes, she said she’ll meet us at the hotel. She had a doctor’s appointment this morning and her mother was going to drop her off.” Amber spoke with Casey last night before they went to bed. Casey was just like Robyn. A female trapped in a male’s body.

The next two hours they head towards San Diego from Beverly Hills. When some of their favorite songs come over the radio, either Robyn would start singing to it or Amber. Sometimes the guys would join in as well.

When they finally arrive in San Diego, Jason pulls up to Gaslamp Plaza Suites. Sasha knew the manager and arranged for them to get a suite for the weekend while they were visiting the comic con. When the SUV stops, Robyn gets out and stretches her long slender legs. She had the hood for her costume tucked in her purse.

“God, that was a long ride.”

“Well, we do live two hours away from here.” Jason gets out as well.

“Why don’t you girls go in and take care of our paperwork. While I and Greg unload the SUV?”

“Alright.”

Robyn and Amber walk inside the hotel. They were getting looks from everyone as they headed up to the reception desk. Robyn notices the looks they were getting and put a little more wiggle into her walk.

Once they were at the desk, the young lady at the desk looks at them “what can I do for you young ladies?”

“We would like to check-in.” Amber was watching the young woman.

“What name is the reservation under?” Lisa wonders how old the two young women were standing before her.

“Wolfhart.” Robyn knew her mother made the reservation.

Lisa looks through the reservation list and finds the name. It was for five people and it was one of their biggest suites.

“I need to see some identification.” She looks at the two girls.

Robyn pulls her state issue identification card out and hands it to her. Since she has been adopted by Sasha and Susan, her first, middle, and last name has been changed, including having some facial plastic surgery to soften her looks. Gaston had done a number on her and needed surgery.

Gaston and her father went to jail for the abuse done to her. Her mother and siblings were mad at her and wanted to have nothing to do with her. As far as they were concerned, she was dead to them.

Lisa looks at the identification card and notices Robyn was listed as being fifteen years old. She looks back at Robyn “you need to be at least eighteen to register here.”

Robyn pulls out her entertainment license and shows it. She also pulls out a letter that said she could register the room under her name. It was from the management of the hotel.

Lisa looks over everything and gets a manager to approve the rental. The card that was on file, belonged to Sasha. It was to be used for the room and any meals she ordered while staying there.

“Here are your card keys for your room.” Lisa hands over five-card keys to Robyn.

“Thank you.”

Once all the paperwork and check-in were done. Robyn and Amber turn around to head outside to help the boys. Amber spots them walking
inside and a gothic Lolita maid girl was walking in with them.

As they got closer “is that Casey dressed that way?” Robyn was curious.

“I think it is. She looks nice.” Amber couldn’t believe how cute Casey looked.

Outside the Hotel:
Greg and Jason were unloading the SUV when a baby blue Cooper mini coup pulled up behind the SUV. The passenger side door opened and a young teenage girl wearing a black gothic Lolita maid outfit gets out. She walks around to the back of the Cooper and grabs her suitcase and a gym bag.

Casey grabs her bags and walks back to the front to thank her mother for bringing her. She looks inside the car ‘thanks, mom.”

“You’re welcome, sweetie. You have fun with your friends this weekend.”

“I will.” Casey stands back so her mother could leave.

As she walks towards the entrance, she spots Greg and Jason with a luggage cart. She walks up to them “hey guys. Did you just get here?”
Greg turns around when he hears a familiar voice. As he does, he spots a gothic Lolita maid dark brown hair girl with fair skin standing before him. It takes his brain a few seconds to place the facial features of the girl “Casey!”

“Surprise!” Casey had a smile on her face.

“Damn, girl. You look cute as hell.” Greg was impressed by how cute Casey looked.

Jason turns around as well when he hears Casey’s name. His eyes get big as he looks at how sexy she looked, dressed the way she was. She looked like she stepped out of an anime cartoon and into the real world.

“Damn, Casey. You look cute as hell.” Jason was impressed by how Casey was dressed.

“Thanks. So, where are Amber and Robyn?” Casey didn’t see them near the SUV or inside it.

“They are checking us in. Why don’t you add your suitcase and bag to the cart.”

“Okay,” Casey adds her stuff to the luggage chart.

Afterward, the three of them walk inside the hotel. Jason was pushing the luggage cart; Greg was holding the door open and Casey was walking with them.

After a few minutes, they spot Robyn and Amber walking towards them.

“There’s are other two girls.” As all three of them meet Amber and Robyn halfway.

“Damn, Casey. You’re going to make us look bad.” Robyn thought Casey looked good.

“Sorry.” Casey’s cheeks turn beet red.

The five of them take the elevator up to the floor their suite was on and head inside. The suite had three bedrooms “okay, who is sleeping with who?”

“I and Greg claim one room.” Amber and Greg were boyfriend and girlfriend.

“I would like a room by myself if that is okay.” Casey looks at her friends.

“That’s fine. I don’t mind sleeping with Jason.” Robyn has never slept with anyone before. She knew Jason was two years older than her.

“Well, since we're all dressed to party, let’s go and enjoy ourselves at the con. We can always put our bags and suitcases away later.”

“Let’s separate them first, so we can take the luggage rack back downstairs.” Greg figures the hotel staff would like the luggage cart back.

Everyone takes their luggage and put it in the room they are going to sleep in. Once their bags are put away and Robyn gives everyone a room key. They all head towards the comic con. The place where it was being held was only a few minutes’ walks from their hotel.

Robyn had put her mask back on, so she was covered from head to toe. Jason was carrying his replicate of Thor’s hammer. The hammer itself was custom made. Jason’s father work at a monument company and made the hammer from the material they had on hand. The hammer had some weight to it.

Amber’s magic lasso was made from led rope light, that she could turn off and on. As for Greg, his Owl man was an exact replicate of the one they used in the movie Watchmen.

“Man, I didn’t know it was going to be this busy.” Robyn couldn’t believe how many people were at the con.

“I did.” Jason has been to a few comic cons.

Once they were inside the building the comic con was being held at. They stand together as a group and look at everything before them.

“If we are going to split up and mingle with people. Let someone know you have left here or are heading back to the hotel. That way, we won’t spend a lot of time trying to find you.”

“Sounds like a good idea.” Greg had everyone’s cellphone number.

Greg and Amber split off and head towards one end of the place. There was supposed to be a discussion about the new wonder woman movie being made.

“Come, Casey, you’re with us.” Robyn grabs Casey’s hand and drags her with her and Jason.

Casey goes along with Robyn and Jason. They get stopped a few times and asked to have their pictures taken with fans. Jason gets a lot of requests, just because he looks so much like Thor with his muscular build. Robyn watches as Casey is asked by a bunch of girls dressed as anime maids and such.

Robyn could tell Casey was nervous. But after she had her picture taken several times with different anime characters, she relaxed. After a while, Casey goes with a bunch of other Lolita maids that showed up at the comic con.

Robyn gets approached by some DC heroes like Batman, Superman, and the rest of the league. She has fun playing the villain as they put on a few shows for the crowd. She did encounter other people who had dressed up as Ten from the Royal Flush Gang.

Around seven in the evening, her, Jason, Greg, Amber, and Casey have dinner at Space Age Café. Robyn takes a bite from her beef taco.

“Oh, man these tacos are so good. I’m glad I won that hundred-dollar gift certificate.”

“Us too. I couldn’t believe that there had been twenty Ten’s from the Royal Flush gang here.”

“It also helped that you used some of your magic card tricks.” Jason gives Robyn a certain look.

“Nowhere in the contest, did it say you couldn’t do tricks. Besides, I stuck with simple card tricks that anyone can learn on YouTube.” Robyn felt that the simple card tricks gave her the edge.

“So, do we want to go home after dinner or stay a little longer?” Amber looks at everyone.

“I was thinking about going for a swim, so I’m heading back.” Robyn finishes off her taco.

“I’ll join you.” Casey wanted to get out of her Lolita maid outfit.

“Well, why don’t all of us head back and relax for tomorrow?” Amber looks at everyone when she suggests the idea.

After dinner, all of them head back to the hotel. Once into their suite “Robyn, can you undo my corset, please?”

“Sure, no problem.” Robyn unties the laces holding Casey’s corset.

“Oh, that feels so good.” Casey felt better now that the laces have been loosened.

The corset that was part of the outfit was tight, but not too tight. However, it still restricted her breathing some and now she felt better. She walks into the bedroom she was sleeping in.

Robyn turns around and head into the bedroom her and Jason were sharing. She carefully shimmies out of the bodysuit she has been wearing all day long. She takes her wig off and put it on the wig stand.

“I bet you are happy to take your wig off.” Jason stands in the doorway looking at Robyn, as she stood in her panties and bra.

“Yes, now my head will feel cooler.” Robyn takes her bra off and grabs her swimsuit out of her suitcase.

“Are you going to wear your panties with your swimsuit?”

“No, but could you turn around, please?” Robyn didn’t want Jason to see her tuck.

“No problem.” Jason turns around and waits until Robyn permits him to turn back around.

“Okay, you can turn back around.” Robyn was wearing a swimsuit that looked like her Ten costumes.

“Cute, did you get that made at the same time as your Ten costumes?” Jason saw how it highlight some of her curves.

He noticed that Robyn was developing breasts, because of the small grape buds pushing against the suit. The swimsuit was high waisted and showed her hips off. She might not have all the curves she does when she is wearing her bodysuit, but she still looked like a girl.

“Turn around for me, Robyn.” Jason felt a stirring just looking at Robyn.

Robyn smiles and slowly turn around for Jason. She liked the way he was looking at her. She just wishes she was more developed like her two sisters.

Once Robyn did a complete twirl. She stops and looks at Jason “you know, you could come swimming with me and Casey.”

“I’ll think about it.” Jason didn’t know how he felt about Robyn, but since meeting her.

He’s become infatuated with her. They have only known each other for about a month since she started going to the same school as her sister
Grace. He graduated and earned a scholarship from playing high school football.

He watches as Robyn walks past him towards the living area of the suite. He watches as Casey comes out of her bedroom wearing a bikini. She had small breasts and her hips were more pronounced than Robyn’s.

Robyn stops when she spots Casey coming out of her bedroom. She couldn’t believe how much of a model she looked like.

“Damn, Casey. You look like a model with that figure and bikini you are wearing.” Robyn was surprised at how beautiful Casey looked wearing the bikini. She could model professionally if her breasts were a little more developed.

Casey blushes from Robyn’s compliment. She wanted to be a model and has done some modeling for a couple of teenage magazines. It was the only way she could afford her treatments and the doctor she was seeing.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

Casey grabs her beach bag and heads towards the door. She waits for Robyn to catch up.

“Coming?” Casey looks at Robyn.

“Yes.” Robyn grabs her stuff and heads out the door with Casey.

When they leave, Amber grabs Greg’s hand and leads him to their bedroom. The two of them have been dating for a few years and have made out a few times as well. Amber had a birth control implant installed in her body. The one she currently has is good for five years.

Jason watches them disappear into their bedroom. He just shakes his head and heads back into his and Robyn’s bedroom to take a shower.

Swimming Pool Area:
Casey and Robyn arrive down into the pool area. They notice that it was kinda crowded.

“Well, so much for doing some laps.” Robyn just stands and looks at all the people in the pool.

Casey spots two girls she met at the comic con. She waves to them “come with me, Robyn. I want to introduce you to some people I met today.”

‘Let’s put our stuff down before we go.”

“Okay.” Casey spots two lounge chairs that weren’t being used, close to each other.

She heads over to them and places her stuff on one. She watches as Robyn claims the other one.

“Come on, lets go join them.” Casey dives into the pool.

Robyn follows behind Casey and dives into the pool as well. She follows behind Casey as they managed to swim over to the girls. Casey introduces Robyn to them.

Hours later:
Casey and Robyn could barely move as they walk from the elevator towards the suite, they were staying in. They were tired, sore, and thirsty after playing water volleyball for the past few hours.

“I am going to have a nice hot bath and sleep like a log.” Robyn takes her room card out and opens the door.

“I think I’ll join you.” Casey felt like Robyn.

They walk into the suite and head towards their respected bedrooms. When Robyn walks into hers. She spots Jason still up playing a video game.

Jason looks up when Robyn walks into the bedroom “did you have fun?”

“Yes, but I’m sore and tired now.” Robyn had fun.

“What did you do, that made you so sore and tired?” Jason was curious.

“Casey and I met up with a few girls she met at the comic con. Then some of the heroes I met, joined us. So, we got together and played volleyball.”

“Who won?”

“Casey’s team did. They had the most wins.” Robyn wasn’t disappointed.

Robyn grabs her bathroom items and head into the bathroom to shower. She takes a shower and rinses her hair to get all the chlorine out. Once she is finished showering, she puts her nightgown and heads out into the bedroom.

The room she and Jason were sleeping in, only had one bed. She lays down on the left-hand side of the bed and watches Jason play his game. She was a little nervous and excited at the same time.

Jason plays his game for another hour, before stopping. He stands up and heads towards the bed. He strips down to his boxers and lays down on the right-hand side of the bed. He looks over towards Robyn and notices she was looking at him.

“Can’t sleep.” She just watches Jason.

“Is there anything I can do to help you sleep?” Jason moves closer to Robyn.

“Yes, you can kiss me.” Robyn wanted to kiss Jason.

Jason leans in and starts kissing Robyn. He leans down and kisses her passionately. One thing leads to another. Robyn and Jason explore
each other’s bodies.

Susan and Sasha’s Mansion:
Susan and Sasha were enjoying each other’s bodies when Sasha’s cellphone starts ringing. Sasha stops pleasing her wife and reaches over for her cellphone. She notices the number showing belonged to Cassandra.

“You know, you have bad timing, Cassandra.”

“Sorry, but I thought you should know, your newest daughter has found her husband.” Cassandra was surprised she saw the two of them together.

“Let me guess, its Jason?” Sasha has seen how Robyn looked at Jason.

“Yeah, it is. I’m also sorry I disturb you and Susan. You might want to think about training Jason to be like your brother.”

“I’ll think about it. Is there anything else I should know?”

“No, I’ll talk with you later.” Cassandra ends the call.

“Okay.” Sasha ends the call.

San Diego:
Robyn felt Jason holding her. She strokes the arm holding her and felt different after what they did last night. She doesn’t know if she made a mistake, but she enjoyed what they did last night.

She feels Jason kiss the nape of her neck. His grip tightened on her.

“How are you feeling this morning?”

“Sore, but I don’t regret it.” She turns to kiss Jason.

Jason returns the kiss. He enjoyed himself last night while exploring Robyn’s body.

“I wish we didn’t have to leave today.” Robyn wanted to stay in bed with Jason.

“We’re not leaving until late.”

“I know.”

A few hours later, everyone gets up and dress back up in their costumes. They pack everything up, before heading to the comic con. They spend almost all day there, before packing the SUV up and head towards home.

up
126 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

An intresting story

Samantha Heart's picture

Woul like more of Sasha & her family.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.