Robyn Gets Her Man

Printer-friendly version

Highway 405 Los Angeles, California:
Ace couldn’t believe she was on another highspeed chase. This made four in one week, and the way the driver was driving, he would lose control of his car. She needed to put an end to this chase before anyone got hurt.

Technically, she shouldn’t be chasing this person. She was on medical leave after what happened last week to the SWAT team she worked with. Everyone on the team had been exposed to the Blue Lace dust at the warehouse they had entered. No one knew the drug was there when they
used one of their flash bangs to blind the people they were after. It caused a nearby crate filled with it to explode, exposing everyone to the dust.

Every male team member had been turned into a woman, including herself. She wasn’t wearing her Ace outfit at the time. If she had been wearing it, she would have been protected. She couldn’t use her low-level electric field when wearing everyday police clothing because it interfered with her police gear.

So, she got her wish of being a full fledge genetic woman. It was funny seeing all the other male members of her squad turn into women. Some macho SWAT officers on her team were turned into teenage girls. She had fun teasing them when they got out of the hospital.

She spots several highway patrol cars behind her in the rearview camera image inside her helmet. She increases the speed of her electric motorcycle and sends some of her power into the electric motor to boost herself. She shoots forward and manages to get close to the stolen car she was chasing after.

Robyn plucks one of the new disks her aunt gave her that sent an electric pulse through the car. She places the disk on the vehicle and activates it. She watches as it glows blue, and an electric pulse comes from it. The car she is chasing starts slowing down and comes to a complete stop.

“Come out with your hands up before I pull you out of that car.” Robyn had the new weapon her aunt made for her pointed at the driver’s door.
It concentrated her electrical abilities into an energy bolt that acted like a stun gun. She watches as the driver opens the car door and slowly gets outs with their hands raised high.

“Place your hands on the car’s roof, and don’t move.” Robyn watches as the young male does as she commands him to do.

Robyn looked at the guy she pulled over and couldn’t believe he was just a few years older than her. The dust had aged her new body to where she was twenty years old instead of sixteen. The dust had changed her body so much that her suit had to be returned to her great-aunt and modified to fit her. It was still a little snug in the crotch area on her body.

Several highway patrol officers come running up to her. One of them was an African American and was well-built. She watches as he and another officer handcuff the perp.

Officer Mike Nicolas looks at the strangely dressed woman standing nearby. He had heard rumors about her and knew she usually worked with Los Angeles SWAT squad 23. He also knew someone had tried killing her several weeks ago as well. He and his companion handcuff the car thief they chased behind the woman.

As the car thief was escorted away, officer Nicolas turned to look at the woman. The tight suit she wore showed off her curvy figure and well-developed chest. He noticed she was short, and she was standing near a customed built motorcycle that had police lights mounted on it. The lights were flushed with the body so as not to disrupt the motorcycle’s aerodynamics.

“Do you normally go around chasing after bad guys all the time?” Officer Nicolas looks at the young woman.

“Not normally. I was on my way home from my shift when the call came over the airwaves.” Robyn had gone in to do some paperwork that had been left for her by the police Captain at SWAT headquarters.

“Well, thank you for your assistants.” Nicolas walks off.

Robyn watches as officer Nicolas walks off. A smile appears underneath her helmet as she mounts her motorcycle and starts heading home. She wonders what officer Nicolas was like.

When she arrives home, she parks her motorcycle in the garage and plugs it in to charge. She leaves her helmet on the seat and walks inside the house. Just as she enters the house, she gets jumped by a massive German Shepard.

“Hey, Max.” Robyn pets Max.

Max licks Robyn. Ever since people tried breaking into the mansion, security measures around the estate have increased. Max was one of them. Nothing beats having a specialized trained police dog guarding the grounds and inside the house.

Robyn lets Max lick her before heading upstairs to her bedroom to change out of her Ace outfit and into her night clothes. As she was changing in her bedroom, she looked at herself in the mirror and couldn’t believe the figure she had now. She was a natural redhead girl before, and now she was still red-haired, but her hair was darker. Even the pubic hair in her groin area was red. She still couldn’t get over that she had her own set of natural tits, which were medium size. She wore a 36D bra with a tiny waist but had a nice bubble butt. Overall, the drug had given her a figure of 36D-22-35 and made her five feet tall. She weighed about 100 lbs.

Robyn finishes getting changed and heads downstairs to see what everyone has for dinner. As she entered the kitchen, she could hear the television playing in the living room. She couldn’t place her finger on what the movie was playing.

When she opens the refrigerator, she notices a plate has already been made for her. Looking at it, her mother Susan had made dinner tonight. It was her homemade Lasagna and salad. Robyn takes the dish out and places it in the microwave to reheat. She unwraps the salad that had been made and sets it aside for her. She knew her mothers knew what she liked.

When the microwave is done heating the lasagna, she pulls it out and sets it on the counter. She places the salad next to the lasagna dish. Robyn fills a glass with her mother’s sweet tea in the refrigerator.

She sits down at the counter and eats her dinner. Even with the lasagna heated a second time, she loved it. Her mother, Susan, made the best lasagna around. Not even her mother, Sasha, could make lasagna as good as her other mother.

She noticed Max was sitting by her stool, hoping she would drop some lasagna onto the floor or give him some. A smile appears on Robyn’s face “sorry, boy, but mom’s lasagna is too good to share with you.”

Robyn enjoys her dinner and puts the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. She cleans up where she sits and walks into the living room. She spots Grace curled up against their mother. She was still wearing the cast on her arm, and her older sister Rose was still restricted by the sling that held her arm immobile. Bunny was nowhere to be seen, which meant she spent the night over at Thumper’s apartment.

“Come here, sweetie.” Susan moves the blanket covering her and Sasha aside.

Robyn walks over to her and curls up on her lap. She snuggles against her mother’s shoulder. She loves being held by her mother no matter how old she gets.

Susan covers herself and Robyn up with the blanket. She strokes Robyn’s shoulder-length red hair and holds onto her. Both she and Sasha loved when their daughters snuggled against them.

“How are you feeling, sweetie?” Susan looks into Robyn’s green eyes.

“I’m doing okay, mom. I know in a few days I will start my period.” Her great-aunt warned Robyn that generally, a few days after being changed, most women experience their first period. After that, her period will be at the same time her mother Susan’s was and when Grace’s was.

“Remember what I taught you, sweetie. Keep extra tampons and maxi pads in your purse.” Susan places a kiss on Robyn’s forehead.

“I will, mom.” Robyn lays her head on Susan’s shoulder.

Later on, when she starts falling asleep. She is lightly woken up and helped upstairs to her bedroom. Susan and Sasha tuck her into bed and walk out of the bedroom.

Sasha looks at her wife. “I can’t believe how fast they are growing up.”

“I know. Now Robyn is a natural girl like me, Grace, Rose, and Bunny.” Susan couldn’t believe her little girl had been exposed to the Blue Lace drug.

“I know she has always wanted to try it, but I didn’t want her to take shortcuts.” Sasha didn’t know how the drug would react to Robyn’s
metahuman ability.

“I agree with you. Everything your mother and aunt said about the drug could have turned her into a baby again.” Susan wouldn’t mind having a little one around the house, considering she couldn’t have children.

“Not only that, would it have erased or suppressed her metahuman abilities?” Sasha didn’t know how she would react if her ability to control fire were stripped from her.

“I know what you mean. How is your sister doing with her two new husbands?” Susan couldn’t get over Dotty’s two husbands and will leave soon with them.

“Oh, mom and dad wanted to skin them alive. I still can’t get over the fact that something like them exists now. I always thought they were myths or made up by Hollywood.” Sasha couldn’t believe her older sister was married to a pair of Werewolves.

“Tell me about it. Has any news surfaced about this Maria person your mother saw?” Susan knew that they needed Maria’s help to bring Ludlum in.

“Mom contacted her, and she hasn’t said if she’ll do the job. We still need to contact the person who owns her own submarine to see if she can do the job.” Sasha hopes they can get both women.

“What happens if both women turn your family down?” Susan moves the blankets down and gets to her bedside.

“We go to plan B. My aunt has a person who can dive down to the underwater city's depths and take control of the place. She can force the
occupants to turn over Ludlum and his partner or flood the place. If nothing else, she can strike them with missiles. Aunt Janet didn’t go into detail about that part.” Sasha gets in on her side of the bed.

Susan snuggles up to Sasha and relaxes against her body as Sasha holds her. They have been lovers since high school and are never tired of each other. Susan just closed her eyes and enjoyed Sasha’s scent.

Robyn wakes up early and heads downstairs to the kitchen. Max looks at her when she walks into the kitchen.

“Do you need to go out and potty, Max?” Robyn walks to the patio doors and lets Max outside in the backyard.

While Max is outside, Robyn cooks herself some breakfast. While she is cooking, Grace comes walking into the kitchen. She was wearing a cute baby doll outfit with ruffle panties. She walks to the refrigerator, grabs the orange juice pitcher, and pours some into a juice glass. She puts the pitcher back and turns around to talk to her sister.

“Sis, when did you have sex for the first time?” Grace watches her sister.

“When I went to the comic con with my friends. Why?”

“There’s this adorable guy at school I have been seeing, and I was thinking about letting him have sex with me. The thing is, I’m scared because of what happened when mom found me.” Grace was still unsure about letting a guy put his penis inside her because of what happened.

“I would wait until you know this guy’s intentions, Grace, because some guys will seduce you to get into your panties. And once they do, they will drop you like yesterday’s newspaper.” Robyn didn’t want to see her sister hurt.

“Was it like that with your old boyfriend?” Grace knew Robyn had broken up with her last boyfriend.

“No, we were heading down two separate paths and grew apart.” Robyn wanted to be a cop, and her boyfriend wanted to be a baseball player.

“Oh!”

“Yeah, Oh!” Robyn takes a sip of her juice.

“I think you should wait, Grace.” Rose walks into the kitchen in a pair of panties and one of her t-shirts for her band.

“Why?” Grace looks at her older sister.

“Because, when you get married, it is that special night for you and your husband. It will feel right.” Rose pours herself some orange juice.

“Is that what you are going to do?” Grace looks at Rose.

“Umm, let’s just say I was drunk when I had sex for the first two times.” Rose had been drunk off her ass when she had sex with a roadie and her drummer.

“That’s not good.” Robyn knew what could happen when you are drunk and have sex.

“Tell me about it. I had a hangover from hell the next morning. On top of that, I lost my panties, bra, and my favorite pair of high-heeled shoes.” Rose couldn’t believe she had been so stupid. She knew better; her mothers had explained the birds and bees.

Rose pours herself a bowl of cereal. She sits at the counter near her baby sister.

“What are you guys going to do today?’ Grace looks at her two older sisters.

“Me, I’m going to wash and polish my motorcycle.” Robyn knew she needed to pamper her motorcycle because of everything she had been using it for.

“I can’t do much until my shoulder heals. The band and I are taking the desired break for a while. After some downtime, we will work on some new songs for our next album.” Rose was glad to have some time off.

“How about you squirt?” Robyn looks at Grace.

“Movies and maybe some shopping. I’m not interested in shopping, but my friends are.” Grace wasn’t interested in doing any shopping.

“No one said you have to buy anything. If they say something, say you don’t need anything right now.” Susan comes walking into the kitchen.

“Did we wake you, mom?” Robyn looks at her mother.

“No, you didn’t, sweetie. Sasha and I have a meeting with grandma today. She’s going to be meeting with this Maria person.” Susan and Sasha had been asked to be there.

“Is she the one Mr. Bounty recommended?” Rose looks at her mother.

“Yes, she is supposed to be a very experienced underwater combatant.” Susan knew they needed Ludlum and his partner.

“Well, I hope you get the prick. He’s worse than any crooks I’ve brought in lately.” Robyn and her SWAT buddies had been busy before what happened to them.

“That reminds me, what will your boss do about your unit, sweetie?”

“Don’t know yet, mom. Only three people from my original teammates can still do police work. The rest were turned into teenagers and babies.” Robyn knew she was lucky. She only aged a little bit.

The commander of the SWAT team has partnered her up with an experienced officer that has been in the force for ten years. They have butted heads a few times because she had been on SWAT as a civilian, and he has been trying to get on SWAT.

“Well, be careful today.” Sasha worries about Robyn every time she goes out.

“I will, mom. I’ll see you later this evening.” On the way into the garage, Robyn grabs a muffin and a cup of coffee to start cleaning her motorcycle.

She had everything she needed to start cleaning her motorcycle. Robyn gets to work taking parts off her motorcycle to clean them. Also, it allowed her to reach areas of her motorcycle she otherwise couldn’t reach.

She spends the next few hours cleaning the motorcycle. She ensures everything is connected correctly and that there aren’t any loose or fray wires. She is careful not to touch any of the high-voltage cables. Even with her abilities, she could still get a nasty shock from them.

Once all of the insides are cleaned. Robyn starts putting everything back together. She makes sure the pieces she took off fit as well as before. Once she finishes polishing her motorcycle and helmet, she glances toward the clock and notices it is getting close to lunchtime.

She pulls her cell phone out and orders some Korean food. The place her family used normally delivers the food. So they could be trusted. While waiting for her food to be delivered, she walks into the kitchen and grabs a bottle of flavored water.

She lets Max outside while she is waiting. She picks up a small fallen tree branch and tosses the stick. “Get the stick, Max.”

She watches as Max runs over to the stick and brings it back to her. He drops it on the ground at her feet and barks at her.

“All right, boy.” Robyn picks the stick up and tosses it again for him to fetch.

She watches as Max fetches the stick and brings it back to her. She tosses it again but manages to throw it further than before.

“Get it, boy.” Robyn watches as Max chases after the stick.

Robyn plays with Max until the delivery driver shows up with her order. She gives the driver a big tip. She heads inside the house with Max by her side. She decided that she was going to stay home and relax.

Robyn noticed the following day that her mothers weren’t too happy. She looks at Sasha “what’s wrong, mom?”

“The woman Mr. Bounty recommended won’t be able to help us out. She’s got a previous engagement.” Sasha couldn’t believe their luck.

“Isn’t there another option available that you and grandma could do?” Robyn figures there had to be another way to get to Adam Ludlum and make him pay for what he did.

Sasha looks at Robyn “we’re exploring all options.

“Well, I hope you and grandma can come up with something.” Robyn didn’t like letting bad guys go free.

“We will, sweetie. Don’t you have to be at work soon?” Sasha knew Robyn wasn’t on SWAT right now until the chief of police decided what to do about her former unit.

“Yeah, I’ve been assigned a new partner until it’s decided what they will do with my unit.” Robyn missed being on SWAT.

“Well, you better hurry, sweetie, or you’ll be late.” Sasha looks at the clock in the kitchen.

“I’ll be on time, mom.” Robyn places a kiss on Sasha’s cheek.

Robyn heads out to the garage and takes the Nissan Leaf she recently bought. She had the standard battery changed out for an after-market extended-range battery. Not that she needed it, because she could channel her ability into the car battery and recharge it.

It takes her about thirty minutes to arrive at the new precinct she has been assigned. She finds a parking spot near the station. She walks into the precinct and checks in with the desk sergeant on duty.

Robyn noticed the person behind the desk was a little older than the SWAT Sergeant she worked with at SWAT headquarters. She watches as he looks at her and examines her. She knew her uniform was in order.

Sergeant Peak looks at the young red hair woman standing before him. According to her paperwork, she was transferred over from SWAT
headquarters. He heard how one of the units over there was exposed to the Blue Lace drug and turned into a woman. He wonders if she is one of them. He didn’t recognize the last name.

“Go check in and find a person by the name of Watson. You’re riding with him today.”

“Yes, sir.” Robyn leaves the desk and finds where the briefing room.

She manages to slip in without anyone noticing her. She spots a Hispanic officer and walks over to her.

“Hi, I’m officer Robyn Wolfhart. I’m new here.”

“Hi, officer Wolfhart. I’m officer Tia Zorita.” Tia shakes Robyn’s hand.

“So, are you transferring or just out of the academy?” Tia looked at the new uniform Robyn had on.

“Transferring temporarily until a decision is made about squad 25.”

“You were in that unit?” Tia was surprised by that statement.

“Yeah, everyone on my squad was affected by the dust. So, now the SWAT commander is seeing what will be done about my unit. Until then, I will partner up with an officer from this precinct.”

“Do you know the name of the person you partner with?”

“An Officer Watson.”

Tia inhales when she hears the name. She wonders why they would team a former SWAT officer with him. She looks at Robyn and wonders if
she can handle Watson.

Robyn noticed Tia’s reaction when she mentioned Watson’s name. She wonders what Tia knew of the person.

“What’s wrong? Is he a bad cop?”

“I usually don’t like talking bad about my brothers and sisters in blue. However, when it comes to Watson, you need to be careful around him.
He’s not much of a team player and always reacts first instead of getting all the information first.”

“Well, he’ll learn I play by the rules and do things within the law.” Robyn has met some Wyatt Earp cops before.

“Good luck with that.”

An evil smile appears on Robyn’s face. “Oh, he’ll learn. Is he in here yet?”

“Nope, he waits until the last minute to make his big entrance. The boss doesn’t say much to him.”

“Oh, I am going to have fun today.” Robyn takes her place at the roll call and introduces herself.

She spots the person she is partnered with slipping in during roll call. She throws her voice, “Ouch! Stop turning my knob so hard!”

Everyone turns towards him when they hear the weird voice. Watson stands there looking at the door with an odd look. He didn’t know what to make of what he had just heard.

“It’s nice of you to finally join us, officer Watson. Today, you’re being partnered up with officer Wolfhart.”

Jake Watson looks at their Watch Commander “who am I being partnered up with?”

“That would be me.” Robyn had walked up to where Watson and the watch commander were.

He turns and looks at the red-haired female officer “and who are you?”

“Officer Robyn Wolfhart. It’s nice to meet you.” Robyn smiles at officer Watson.

Officer Watson couldn’t believe he was partnered up with a young woman who looked like she had just graduated from the academy. He would rather be partnered with a male than a female officer.

“You got to be kidding me.”

“Nope, I’m your partner, so get over it.” Robyn has known his type before.

“Aren’t you the bossy type?” Jake knew he was going to win this fight.

“Yeah, I am. So, get over it, and let’s go and stop some bad guys.” Robyn wanted to see how this new partner of hers operated.

“Fine.” Jake leads the way out to the patrol car they would be taking.

He gets in on the driver’s side. He watches as officer Wolfhart gets in on the other side.

“We should review the checklist to ensure this car operates correctly.”

“Everything works.” Jake starts the car and puts it into gear.

“Is there anything I should know about the area we patrol?” Robyn watches as officer Watson drives the car.

“All I want you to do is observe. Until you know more about our area.”

A smirk appears on Robyn’s face. She’ll see how he deals with the people. Most of their patrol was boring, and nothing happened. Some calls came over the radio, but nothing near them. She watches as Jake drives and tries several times to initiate a conversation with officer Watson, but he ignores her.

By the end of the shift, they head back to the precinct. As she heads toward the women’s locker room, Robyn doesn't say anything and changes out of her uniform. As she walks into the locker room, she spots Tia.

“How was your day today?” Robyn starts undressing.

“I missed my quoted by ten tickets.” Tia was a little disappointed by that.

“Bummer, I didn’t know you guys had quotes you had to meet.”

“Yeah, we do. How else can the city justify hiring so many cops?” Tia knew the tickets helped the city collect money.

“By informing the public about how the crime rate is increasing in some areas.” Robyn knew several around town that were bad.

“Well, they don’t want the city to know. We can’t be everywhere all the time. There are some areas we won’t go into.” Tia knew some precincts ignored some areas and concentrated their efforts on others.

“Well, I know some people who will make those areas realize that you’ll suffer the consequences if you commit crimes.

“Are you talking about some of those vigilantes that have been popping up lately? Tia watches as Robyn changes out of her uniform and into a pair of jeans.

“Maybe. What do you think about them?”

“Some of them, I welcome their help, and others, well, let’s say sometimes I wonder if they are good guys.”

“What makes you say that?” Robyn was curious.

“A few years back, this woman who had a freaking big ass wolf stopped a gang war in my neighborhood. However, she shot several gang members who wouldn’t surrender or throw down their weapons. She gave them a warning, but they ignored her. As for her wolf, it killed three gang members and seriously injured several more.”

“Man, I wonder what those gang members did to deserve that treatment.” Robyn wondered who it could have been.

“Well, besides being in a gang and fighting over territory. I’m wondering how you can justify using that kind of force?” Tia watches Robyn’s reaction.

“Well, sometimes, you must use extreme force to convey your message. My grandfather once said that if you are going to point a gun at
someone. You better be prepared to kill them because if you don’t. They are going to turn around and kill you.”

“What does your grandfather do?” Tia was curious.

“He’s used to command a special black op’s unit. My grandfather’s unit was so good at what they did that if they came after you. You were going to die.”

“Wow! What does your grandmother do?”

“She was a performer and a doctor, although she preferred performing more than operating on people.”

“How do the two of those professions go together?” Tia was puzzled.

“It’s how my grandmother paid for med school. She could have used her trust fund, but she didn’t.”

Tia shakes her head as she walks out of the locker room with Robyn. They split up when they got outside and waved goodbye. Robyn drives home.

The next few days, it’s quiet when Robyn goes out on patrol with officer Watson. He gives her the cold shoulder, and she sits in the passenger seat, amusing herself with a deck of cards. She spots some fellows running and a big guy wearing a black t-shirt chasing after them.

A few seconds later, there are gunshots. She listens as more gunfire follows.

“I’m calling this in.” Robyn snatches the mike and calls it in.

Officer Watson wasn’t happy when Robyn snatched the mike and called it in. He turned the car around and headed down the alleyway the teenagers and man went. As they get closer to the sounds of gunfire, they are being fired on from behind by several people.

Jake turns the patrol car sideways. He decks down as bullets are fired toward them. He had turned the car, so he was protected, but Robyn was exposed.

Robyn cracks her door open while avoiding glass and bullets. She rolls out of the patrol car and tosses four smoke and gas bombs toward the people firing at her. She runs towards the people, using the smoke as cover. She charges one of her cards with electricity and tosses it at the closest person to her.

She spots the other shooter and jumps toward them. As soon as her hands make contact, she gives them the shock of their life. She spots a third person in the process of switching magazines. She spins around and lets loose with four metal ball bearings toward him. She had charged them with electricity, so when they hit. They would act like a teaser and knock the person out.

She heard several patrol cars coming their way. She looked back towards the patrol she had been in and saw the side of it shot to hell. She also spotted Officer Watson kneeling behind it and pointing his gun in her direction.

“They’re down, Watson.”

“Who the fuck are you?” As Watson stands up.

Robyn spots movement behind Watson. She tosses a playing card charged with electricity. “DUCK!” The card flies right by him and strikes a young teenage boy with an AK.

Watson never saw anyone move as fast as Robyn. He ducked like she said and heard a crackling noise behind him. He turns around and spots a
young teenage boy lying on the ground holding an AK-47 rifle in his hand.

The man they followed into the alleyway walks towards them with several more teenage boys in his hands. They were unconscious, and he held them in his hand by their shirts. It also looked like his shirt took several hits.

Robyn spots the guy as he comes walking toward them. She walks back towards the ruined patrol car. She ignores Officer Watson, asking who the hell she is.

“Looks like you caught the boys you were after.” Robyn looks at the man she spotted chasing after the teenage boys.

Andrew spots the red-haired police officer walking towards him. Her partner was standing behind their ruined squad car. She was short but had a lovely figure on her.

“These boys have been stealing from the merchants my partners and I were hired to protect.”

“If you’re willing to testify about them stealing, I’ll make sure the book gets tossed at them. As it is, they are already facing some serious times possessing illegal weapons.” Robyn picks up one of the AKs the boys had.

“Oh, I’m going to testify, but I know putting them in jail won’t do anything for them. I know a company that will straighten them out.” Andrew was thinking about his friend Clark’s new program for straightening out kids.

“You’ll have to explain it to the judge.” Robyn heard the other police cars arriving.

The rest of the afternoon, Robyn and her partner had to complete paperwork and explain what had happened. By the time they are finished, Robyn looks at Jake.

“I’m from SWAT squad 25. That’s who I am. So, you better get used to it.”

A week later, Robyn runs into Andrew while picking up some items for her mother. She was surprised when she saw Andrew. They talk as they shopped and later go out for lunch.

Several Months Later:
“Andrew, can you put some suntan lotion on my body please?” Robyn looks at Andrew as he lay nearby in a tight speedo. She could see the outline of his massive manhood.

A smile appears on Andrew’s face when he looks at Robyn’s barely covered body. The bikini she was wearing at the private beach they were at, was nothing more than dental floss covering her nipples and her vaginal opening.

“I think I can accommodate you.” He grabs the suntan lotion and starts covering her body with it.

He learned that he was ten years older than she was. Neither one of them cared about that. He also learned she was gifted like he was. She was the first person he has met that was like him.

He also found out she was a performer, as well as a police officer, and was on the SWAT squad where all the members were turned in women.
Robyn was enjoying feeling Andrew’s strong hands on her youthful body. A low moan escaped from her lips as he rubbed the lotion on her skin. When he gets close to her ass and she spreads her legs some and starts feeling herself get moist from his hands going between her thighs.

After a while, the two of them have sex right on the beach. They were in a nice private spot, so no one saw them. Robyn couldn’t believe how she felt after he came inside of her. She felt full in her uterus.

They cuddle for a while and later head back to Andrew’s place.

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Robin found a now boy friend

Samantha Heart's picture

She might wind up pregnant after this romp too. Funny Robin's partner basically tried to kill her while saving his own skin. If I know Robin she put EVERY thing in her report how Jake turned the car sidewise with her side facing the oncoming hail of rounds coming at them. how her side of the car was trashed and she was left to fend for her self. After he finds out she's from SWAT Squad 25 I bet that will make him hate her more and if he's handed a 30 day suspension without pay for endangering his partner's life.... well there WILL be reprehends handed down to him

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Robyn and babies

Robyn doesn't have to worry about getting pregnant any time soon. As soon as she was changed, grandma Janet made sure Robyn got a birth control implant. All Sasha's and Susan's daughters have birth control implants, including Bunnie. Remember what Sasha was told about her daughters by Cassandra? At the time it was just Grace and Rose, but her and Susan talked it over and decided all their daughters should have birth control implants, so there isn't accidental pregnancies.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Ohhhhhh

Samantha Heart's picture

I really don't remember lol been too many stores & side stories to keep track lol I've reed a LOT of your stories lol

Love Samantha Renée Heart.