The Devil's Chamber Part 5

Printer-friendly version

Leslie moans as she wakes up sandwich between two burly guys. One had his arm wrapped around her waist and was spooned up behind her. She could feel his erection resting against her butt cheeks. The other guy was spooned against the front of her body with her breast pressing against his back.

She notices that there was a weird taste in her mouth. She manages to slide out of bed, without waking the two guys. She notices her ass was sore as she headed towards the bathroom. She did notice that there were dry crusty spots on her body. On wobblily and unsteady feet, she makes her way to the bathroom.

Once she was in the bathroom, she sits down on the toilet and does her business. She hurts some but manages to do her business. She tries to remember what happened last night. She went to her new job as a bartender at the Cue Club. She remembers working her shift and then going out with her roommates to a friend of their house and having a few drinks. Everything after was a blur to her.

She looks at the bathroom door as it opens and one of the guys she had woken-up between stumbles in. She notices he still had a major hardon and was wearing a condom.

“Occupied!” She was about to wipe herself when the guy walked in.

Thomas jerked awake as he spotted the Tgirl he and Jake slept with last night sitting on the toilet. He backs out of the bathroom and waits for her to finish her business. He looks down and notices he was still wearing a condom. He hears the toilet flush and the water in the sink running. A few minutes later, the door opens, and the girl walks out. He stumbles into the bathroom and does his business.

Leslie looks around for her clothes. She still couldn’t remember what happened last night and felt a little sick to her stomach. She manages to get her bra and panties on by the time Thomas comes walking out of the bathroom. He notices the woman getting dress.

“Leaving so soon? I thought you enjoyed yourself last night.” He walks over towards her.

Leslie looks at him “I can’t recall what happened last night.”

Thomas stops and looks at her and wonders if someone slipped her a roofie last night or made her drinks to strong.

“You don’t remember anything from last night at all?”

Leslie shakes her head no.

“Let me put on some boxers and I’ll fix you some breakfast. I’ll tell you what I know about what happened last night.” Thomas heads back into the bedroom and grab a pair of clean boxers and a t-shirt. He put them on.

He grabs another t-shirt for the girl. He walks back in and hands it to her.

“Here, you can wear this till we find your pants and shirt.” Thomas hands the t-shirt to Leslie.

“Thank you.” Leslie accepts the t-shirt.

She couldn’t find her work pants or bar shirt she wore last night. She slips the t-shirt on and follows Thomas towards the kitchen. She sits at the kitchen table while she watches him make breakfast.

“I hope you like eggs and bacon.” Thomas starts making eggs in a basket for them.

“I don’t mind. So, what happened last night? Because the last thing I remember was leaving the bar after my shift and going to some one’s place with my roommates.”

“Well, you went with your roommates to Jamie’s house and was helping to serve and make drinks. If I recall properly, you had a few drinks in you and started hitting on several of the guys. Some of the guys took you up on the offer and you disappeared into a room. Later, you passed out after your roommates left. So, instead of leaving you at Jamie’s house. I and Jake brought you here to our place and let you sleep with us.” Thomas flips the toast in the pan and then crack an egg.

“Did me and you or Jake do anything?” What Thomas told her didn’t sound right to her.

She never lost control drinking or acted like what he said.

“No, we didn’t do anything. I know I woke up with a rubber on, but that was from Jake and me. We are partners and have been sleeping together for years. You’re nice and if I wasn’t involved with Jake. I might consider seeing if we could be a couple and talk you out of changing your plumping.” Thomas puts the egg in a basket on a plate with some bacon and hands it to Leslie.

“Thank you.” Leslie accepts the plate.

“You’re welcome.” Thomas fixes his plate next.

“Did anyone fix a drink for me and I accepted it?” Leslie takes a bite and it tasted good.

“Yes, Greg made a drink for you to taste and handed it to you.” Now that Thomas thought about it.

Leslie didn’t start acting weird till after she drunk that drink and the second one following after it. He puts his breakfast on a plate and joins Leslie at the table.

“I think you might have been drugged. Now that I think about it.” Thomas couldn’t believe the guys Jamie invited over would do that to one of his friends, friends.

“It makes sense. I’m normally more in control when I am drinking. I can’t afford to lose control.” Leslie bites into a strip of bacon.

“Well, I can tell you this. Whatever they gave you, you didn’t fight them. You did Greg and his friend at the same time.” Thomas cuts into his toast and eats it.

“No wonder my mouth tasted funny and why my ass was hurting.” She eats her toast.
Jessica:
Jessica stood before her supervisor after being called into his office. He asked her about the events that took place on January 20. He wanted to know what took the van out. Plus, why there wasn’t any video footage even from people’s cellphones in the area. Several witnesses said they tried to record what went on, but their phones weren’t working.

They ran the cab driver that Jessica had used. Everything he had told Jessica had come back as he had told her. So, her supervisor wanted to know what happened from her point of view. She told him everything she knew and what she heard. After that, there wasn’t much to tell. When she came outside, the robbers were lying on the ground and the front of the van was all shot out.

Her supervisor dismisses her. She walks back to her desk to finish up some paperwork. She still had some paperwork to work on. The incident that took place at The Devil’s Chamber had landed on her desk. Even though MI 5 agents had called it in. She was still going over everything they had found.

Something catches her eye as she reads one witness statement. It was about a taxi cab stopping at the back of the club. The description the witness gave matched the man that took her to Aldi. As she continued to read the statement. She recognizes the description of the street performer that had help stopped the diamond robbery. She worked at the bar as a bartender at the Devil’s Chamber. According to that same statement, she had been escorted out to the cab.

“Now, what is your connection to MI 5?” She was curious.

She reaches into her purse and pulls out the business card Terry had given her. She flips it a few times, before putting it back in her purse.
She’ll call him later and find out.

up
238 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sounds like Terry wanted her

Sounds like Terry wanted her to know about him after finding out she was a Metro cop.

Thing are being tied up

but for the life of me I don;t see where it is going.

Jammers only work on certain things

Jamie Lee's picture

Taking down those robbers was a risk to any bystanders who might have been hit by a stray bullet. While Terry prevented recording devices from capturing the action, that jammer can't stop someone whose curious. And a curious person is more of a threat than video any day.

Others have feelings too.