The Atlantis Job

Printer-friendly version

Conference Room 1, Mountain Complex, Aero Flight Industries, Emery County, Utah:
Pat looks at Janet and her twin sister sitting at the conference table. She just heard that the woman Mr. Bounty had recommended was unavailable currently. She was presently working on an oil pipe for an oil company.

“Pat, why did you call us for this meeting?” Janette looks at Patricia and figures there must be a reason why she called this meeting.

“You guys are trying to capture this Ludlum and Greg Hallaway fellows. You can’t go after him yourselves because he knows all of you.”

“That’s right; he has compiled a complete profile on every member of mine and my sister’s family.” Janette wondered where Pat was going with this.

“Since we can’t use that woman Mr. Bounty recommended, why not change the appearance of those family members qualified to go after Ludlum?” Pat looks at both sisters.

“What do you mean change the appearance of our family members suited for this job?” Janet was wondering what Pat was thinking.

“Look, we have two options open to us. We take whoever is qualified from either of your children and change how they look. We have that alien device in that vessel you are currently working on, and we have that Blue Lace drug. I can use my abilities to program and control either device to change your kids into someone entirely different. That way, Mr. Ludlum and whoever the other person is won’t recognize them.” A smile appears on Pat’s face as she watches the two sisters.

Janet looks at her twin sister “is that possible?”

“With Patricia controlling the device or reprogramming the nanites in the Blue Lace drug, yeah. I can save their original bios and return them to how they were born when the job is done.” Janette wonders why she didn’t think of this solution.

“So, who among our children do we ask to do this?” Janet looks at her sister for an answer.

“That’s a good question. The only two I can think of are your daughter Gloria since she is dive qualified and has the medical training you taught her.”

“That still leaves one other person. I wouldn’t want Gloria to go in by herself.” Janet knew her twin brother Wyatt wasn’t dive-qualified like his sister.

“How about your daughter Kasey? She’s dive qualified and knows how to handle a sub well?” Patricia knew Kasey had seal training thanks to her boyfriend, who was an instructor at Naval Special Warfare Training Center in Coronado, CA.

“We still need a sub?” Janette knew neither she nor her sister had a submarine that they owned.

“Leave that to me. I know the perfect submarine.” Patricia closes her eyes and links up with the satellites in orbit.

She finds the perfect submarine by going through several subs dealers. She purchases the submarine she found with funds directly funneled through several accounts from the CIA special project funds.

She opens her eyes “there, all done.”

“Pat, what did you just do?” Both women look at Pat.

“Bought you a submarine and registered it under a new company called Ocean Medical Research.” Pat was proud of herself.

“Why did you name the company that? How did you afford to do that?”

“Easy, I used my ability to steal the money from a slush account the CIA kept off the books to use for special projects. Even if someone tried to
find out where the money went, it would lead to another CIA account. As for the business itself, it’s not connected to any of the companies you own, or your children own. So, there is no connection. Once we change Kasey and Gloria, we can build a false background for them.”

“Instead of Kasey, I want to recommend Kevin instead. He has the same training, if not more, instead of Kasey.” Janette was thinking about Kevin and how he used to like wearing women’s clothing before he joined the service.

“Why Kevin, sis?” Janet looks at her sister for an answer.

“I have my reasons, sis.” Janette figures she’ll explain to her sister later.

“Okay, he’s your son.” Janet wonders why her sister recommended her youngest child for the mission.

“One question, ladies. Does Mr. Ludlum prefer what type of woman he likes?” Pat figures it wouldn’t hurt to make Gloria and Kevin look like the type of women he would fall for.

“That would be something you have to ask Sasha about. She knows more about him than anyone.” Janet figures Sasha would know since she has dealt with him several times.

“Well, let’s go over the plan and hope your children will agree.” Patricia hopes everything goes as planned.

On Grady-White Express 330, The Bahamas:
Kevin looks at the young woman he has been dating for a while. Her name was Tina, and she had a body on her. He learned she used to be a male but had the operation to become a woman. It didn’t matter to him what she used to be. She looked lovely in the thong bikini she was wearing.

Tina noticed Kevin staring at her as she moved about on the boat. She liked the attention she was getting from him. The past few months have been excellent, and she loved being with him.

“You’re staring again, Kev.” Tina knew he loved how she looked.

“Sorry, sweetie, but I can’t help myself. I love the way you look in that bikini.” He reaches out for her and pulls her onto his lap.

She leans forward and starts kissing him. She loved being in his arms and being with him. She kisses him passionately.

As they are kissing, Kevin’s satellite phone starts ringing. He reaches for it and stops kissing Tina as he looks at the number. He noticed it was his mother’s private number. He presses accept, “hello, mother. What can I do for you?”

“Hello to you as well, Kevin. I’m sorry for spoiling your fishing trip. I need you to come to the mountain complex.”

“Why, what’s wrong?” Kevin holds onto Tina as he sits up in the seat. He is relaxing.

“Nothing wrong, sweetie. However, there is a favor I need to ask you, but I can’t go into details over the sat phone.”

“Can you tell me a little about what it is about?” Kevin s curious now.

Janette sighed and figured she could tell him a little bit.

“It’s about what happened to your cousin.”

Kevin had to think about that statement for a second and finally realized what his mother was saying. He knew that the person his cousin had to deal with was slippery and threatened her family, along with his mother’s family.

“All right, I’ll be home in a few days. Do you mind if I bring Tina with me?” Kevin knew security at the mountain complex was tight.

“She can come, but she’ll have to undergo a security background check.” Janette hasn’t met Kevin’s girlfriend yet.

“No problem, mom. I’ll see you in a few days. Love you, mom.”

“Love you too, sweetie. See you when you get here.” Janette ends the phone call.

Tina looks at Kevin “what was that about?”

Kevin looked into his girlfriend’s eyes. “I’ll explain on the way back.”

“Kevin, where are we going?” Tina gets off Kevin’s lap.

“We are going home to grab our bags and fly out to my mother’s place.” He kisses Tina.

Tina returns the kiss. She has seen pictures of Kevin’s mother, but she hasn’t met her yet. She knew she was rich and owned several businesses.

Kevin heads back to the marina while holding Tina next to him. He wonders what his mother has come up with to capture the fellow who escaped the authorities. He knew his cousin Sasha was pissed when she found out.

Georgia State Patrol SOG Team:
Gloria was finishing up a dive when her cell phone started ringing. She looks at the number and notices it is her mother’s private number. She presses accept, “hi, mom, what is it this time?”

“Hey, sweetie, it’s not for me this time. Please come to the mountain complex and help your aunt.”

“Mom, you know I might not be able to.” Gloria didn’t know if her Captain would let her, not after the last time.

“I’ll deal with your Captain, sweetie. I need you to get here as soon as you can.” Janet knew how to get her daughter the time off she needed.

“All right, mom, but this better be for a good reason.”

“It is, sweetie. Love you.”

“Love you too, mom.” Gloria wonders what her mother wants.

Conference Room, Mountain Complex, A few Days Latter:
“So, Pat. What did that agent want to talk to you and your girls about?” Janette had been informed about the agents being on her property.

“He wanted to know about the mercenary unit we worked with in Ukraine. I gave him simple and vague answers.”

“Which agency was he part of?” Janet wanted to know.

“He was pretending to be with the FBI, but he was with a covert agency recently created by the DOJ. According to what the agency is supposed to do. They want to try and control any group of people with special abilities. They feel their activity could bring a nuclear response to America from other countries.”

“They don’t want attention brought to what the US might be doing in their country.” Janet has had problems with government agencies trying to tell her not to interfere with other countries customs or laws.

“Also, he was trying to find out about my girls.”

“It also didn’t help that you launched some of your futuristic missiles and paralyzed the Russian navy.” Janette had monitored Ghost when he left and what he did afterward.

“Hey! They deserved what they got. They are lucky I didn’t have Ghost target all their power stations and neutralize them.” Patricia was ready to take Russia down.

“Pat, you must keep your futuristic weapons from being deployed, or it will draw attention to yourself and us.” Janette didn’t need the extra attention.

“I’ll try to do better, Janette. So, why don’t we get in touch with your daughter Sasha and find out what type of women Ludlum likes?”

“Sounds good to me,” Janet calls Sasha to get input from her.

A Few Days Later:
Tina watches as the plane they are on lands at a private airfield. She had been surprised when they left the Bahamas on a private Lear Jet owned by Kevin’s mother company. They used their time wisely and joined the mile-high club. She has always wanted to do that.

Now that they were landing, she started feeling a little nervous. She watches as the Leer Jet pulls into a private hangar next to another plane. Tina turns to look at Kevin “how many private planes does your mother own?”

“That’s not my mother’s plane. That’s my aunt Janet’s plane, and she owns four. My mother and aunt own ten jets.”

“It must cost a fortune to maintain them.” Tina follows Kevin out of the jet.

“Not when you own an aircraft company. My mom’s aircraft company takes care of the family’s jets and personal planes.” Kevin looks around for whoever is going to pick them up.

He spots a black golf cart entering the hangar and his little sister Ivy coming toward him. A smile appears on his face when he spots her.

“Mom finally let you drive the golf cart?” A smirk appears on his face.

“Ha! Ha! Hilarious, Kevin.” Ivy spots the young lady that came with her brother.

Security cleared her a few days ago after Kevin sent her information. She gets out of the golf cart and walks over to Tina. “Hi, I’m Ivy. I’m Kevin’s youngest sister. It’s Tina, right?”

“Yes, how many brothers and sisters do you guys have?” Tina was curious.

“About a dozen. Most of the rest of the family are either twins or triplets.” A playful smile appears on Ivy’s face.

“You’re joking, right?” Tina figures Ivy was playing with her.

“Nope, twins, and triplets run in our family. Our mother has a twin. You’ll meet her when we arrive at the mountain. Here’s your security badge and id. Keep these on you always. If you don’t, you could be locked out of a room or arrested by security.”

“Stop teasing Tina, Ivy.” Kevin turns to look at his little sister.

“I’m not teasing her, Kevin. Security has been beefed up since an intruder tried to break in a few days ago.”

“Someone tried to break into the mountain complex?” Kevin was surprised at that news.

“Yeah, luckily, my boyfriend managed to subdue them.” Ivy was proud of Roger.

“Do you know why he tried to break into the mountain complex?” Kevin was surprised someone would be dumb enough to try and break into the place.

Security was tight as you went up the floors. There are monitors and camera systems on every floor.

“Don’t know, you’ll have to ask Tammi.” Ivy knew their stepmother was handling the interrogation.

Tina stood nearby, listening to Ivy and Kevin talk. She liked how Ivy had a sweet demeanor about her.

“Do our mothers know you are dating within the organization?” As Kevin and Tina sit down in the gold cart.

“Yep, they are making an exception to the rules because of Patricia.” Ivy knew that usually, she and her sisters and brother wouldn’t be allowed to date anyone who worked for their parents.

She knew there were reasons for that rules, but ever since Patricia showed up. She has been dropping hints about who everyone’s significant others are. She starts driving back towards the mountain complex.

Conference Room 1:
Gloria looks at the two identical blonde hair teenage girls standing in front of the conference room. Her grandmother had pulled some strings to transfer her to the mountain complex for a special task force. Another teenage girl she didn’t recognize was sitting at the table behind a portable laptop.

She noticed that she was busy doing something on it. She would often stop and look at some papers spread out near the laptop. She also looked like she was Asian as well.

Gloria turns her attention back to her mother and aunt “mom, what is going on?”

Janet looks at her daughter. “I’ll inform you once your cousin Kevin gets here.”

One of the blonde hair girls looks at Gloria, and a mischievous grin appears on her face. She walks over to Gloria and stands in front of her, and looks into Gloria’s eyes.

“Do I know you?” Gloria wondered who this blonde-haired teenage girl was.

“You used to, Gloria. I used to train you when you were little.” Zander was having fun with Gloria.

Gloria looked into the green-eyed, blonde-haired girl and nothing clicked. She didn’t know this girl at all.

“Who are you?”

A smirk appears on Zander’s face “you’ll find out soon, Gloria.”

Zander walks back over to her twin with a smirk on her face. She was enjoying teasing Gloria. Also, she had always wanted to be a girl, and now she was.

Janet watched as Zander walked over to Gloria and started speaking to her. She couldn’t get over that Zander had always wanted to be a girl and had volunteered to be a test subject for them. After doing the test, they offered to turn Zander back to her original form, but she refused. Her twin was a drag queen. Zander knew that she wanted to be a genuine girl and volunteered, also. Not only had she volunteered, but they wanted to be Zander’s twin.

She looked over towards Sookie and couldn’t believe her nephew from her husband’s side of the family wanted to be a girl. She knew he was into cosplay and liked dressing up as female anime characters. He had volunteered to be turned into an Asian girl and described in detail how he wanted his body to be.

Janet walks over to Sookie and looks at the computer screen. She was working on all the paperwork and business license requirements for the city they would be working out of need. Janet had suggested to Patricia that the company they were setting up for the mission should have several different types of subs and a few ships.

So, Patricia bought more vehicles for the company and registered them to the business she created. The property she purchased for them had an office in the states and overseas. Sookie was doing a little more while they were getting everything set up.

“How’s it going, Sookie?” Janet stands next to Sookie.

“Almost complete, auntie. Your friend did a good job establishing everything, but she forgot a few things.” Sookie has been working hard to get everything right for the operation.

“I appreciate what you are doing for us. Are you sure this is what you want?” Janet wanted to make sure she wasn’t harming her nephew. It was the doctor’s side of her.

Sookie stops typing and looks at her aunt. This was something she had only dreamed about. She stands up and hugs her aunt. “I have always wanted this, Aunt Janet. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, sweetie. Now I have to explain everything to your parents.” Janet wasn’t looking forward to that.

After a few minutes, Kevin, Ivy, and Tina walk into the conference room. Kevin spots his mother, her twin, his aunt Janet, Gloria, and a few other people he doesn’t know.

Tina leans into Kevin “should I be here for this?”

“I don’t know, but let’s find out.” Kevin walks over to his mother and introduces Tina to her.

“Can we finally find out what is going on?” Gloria was getting impatient.

Janet looks at her daughter. She knew her daughter didn’t like waiting around. She was the action type of person like her twin brother.

“All right, let’s take a seat, and I’ll explain what is going on.” Janette looks at everyone gathered.

Keeva’s and Tina’s Place, Barcelona, Spain:
Tina looked at Kevin/Keeva as she slept. Kevin had been turned into a twin version of his cousin Gloria. Someone named Sasha had given Kevin’s mother a description of the type of women they should be turned into. She even had some work done to her own body. Now, she had the body she wished she had been born into. Kevin and Gloria had been turned into identical twins. Both women had the exact body measurements and looked alike. That was done on purpose because the Ludlum fellow liked twins and the way they looked. He would fall head over heels for them.

As for herself, she had her chest, butt, thighs, and face changed. She even had her hair and eyes changed as well. She knew Kevin liked her new look because their first night after everyone had been altered and new identities created. They made love, lesbian style, which was unique because neither of them had ever done anything like that.

She quietly leaves and slips her house robe over her naked body. She loved that they managed to get a house with a swimming pool. She grabs a towel and walks outside to the pool. She removes the house robe and dives into the pool’s deep end. The water was cold, and her nipples hardened right away.

She does a few laps, enjoying the feel of the cool water as it slides over her body. She couldn’t believe what the plan was that Keeva and Gloria would try and pull off. A secondary plan had been put in place, just in case the primary objective went wrong or didn’t work.

Keeva wakes up and notices Tina has already gotten out of bed. She walked over to the mirror in the bedroom and couldn’t believe how she looked, even after spending a few days learning how to be a girl and her new body. According to her cousin Sasha, Mr. Ludlum had a thing for brunettes with medium size breasts and a nicely shaped ass.

He would also like it if they were twins as well. Mr. Ludlum had a thing about twins and going to bed with them. Keeva wonders how Sasha managed to get so much detail about what Ludlum likes in a woman. She knew his cousin was good at gathering intelligence, but she seemed to know much about Ludlum. She goes into the bathroom and does her business. She is supposed to meet Geela/Gloria later in the day at the company they are supposed to be running.

After Keeva finishes using the bathroom, she spots Tina swimming back and forth in the pool.

Geela/Gloria and Roy’s Place, Barcelona, Spain:
Roy wakes up and spots Geela lying next to him. He was surprised when he got a call from her. He thought the two of them weren’t getting along anymore. However, when she asked him to come with her on this mission for her mother. Initially, he was hesitant, but he sensed that she needed him.

He also agreed to let Gloria’s mother change him as well. She promised she could change him back when the mission was over. He looked at her sleeping form and had to admit. She looked better the way she is now, instead of how she used to look.

He lets Geela sleep as he explores the house they are living in. They had gotten in late last night and just went straight to bed. They haven’t even unpacked their suitcases. He checks the refrigerator to see what there is to eat and finds it fully stocked.

“Looking for something to eat, Roy?” Carol comes walking into the kitchen.

Roy turns around when he hears her voice. He forgot that one of Gloria’s cousins had been changed and came with them. She looked like a
typical Spanish woman.

“Yeah, I didn’t think you would be up by now.” Roy saw Carol working on her laptop on the flight here.

“I’m normally not a morning person, but my body wanted me to get up.” Carol walks to the coffee machine and starts brewing some coffee.

“It must be your new body.” Roy wasn’t sure what their new bodies were capable of.

The alien device that Mrs. Blake used to change them was unusual. It changed the person inside the chamber to what had been programmed into the computer system connected to it. He was allowed to choose how he wanted to be changed. However, Carol, Gloria, Kevin, and James didn’t decide how they would look. Mrs. Janette and a red-haired woman named Patricia designed how they would look.

“Are you still planning on going to the office today?”

“Yes, we need to get everything up and operational. What are you going to do?” Roy knew there was a reason Carol was sent along with them.

“There are a few leads I was given. I’m going to check them out.” Carol had a few leads Janet gave her to check out.

“Be back for dinner to let us know how things play out.”

“I’ll try.” Carol finishes fixing herself some breakfast.

Ocean Medical Research, Barcelona, Spain:
When Keeva, Geela, Tina, and Roy arrive at the business that had been set up. Four elongated subs were waiting for them, several small ones with mechanical arms that could be used to pick up things. Three of the elongated subs were modified to carry cargo or scuba drivers. The last one could carry twelve passengers. The smaller ones were one and two-seaters.

Keeva and Roy look the subs over and check out the diving gear while at it. They also check the minisubs and take them out for a trail run.
While Keeva and Roy are gone, Tina and Geela check the office equipment and some personal equipment that Geela’s mother had installed for them to use. Tina looks at Geela “your parents went all out on setting things up for us.”

“We have a lot of work to do. Hopefully, Alicia can get hired to work at that Atlantis place.”

Atlantis, Off the Coast of Italy:
Alicia scans the room she is sharing with another two women. Her roommates were at their workstations, and she didn’t have to report for herself for another few hours. She uses her cell phone to scan the room for hidden bugs and video bugs.

Her cell phone doesn’t pick up any hidden bugs. She was glad that her unique apps were a hidden function on her cellphone. She was supposed to go to orientation with the other new hires to get their assignments and a tour of some of the floors of the place.

She hopes her grandmother appreciates her helping them capture Adam Ludlum. Her cell phone starts beeping, letting her know it is time to go to orientation. She looks dressed in the uniform they issued her when she was hired before leaving her quarters.

Alicia leaves her quarters and goes to the training room where orientation will be held. When she enters the room, she spots several recruits she came to Atlantis with. For the next four hours, the personnel director is in charge of training all recruits.

They can return to their quarters or the cafeteria for lunch when the training is over. Alicia goes to the cafeteria for lunch. She looks at the map everyone was given on their personalized tablets. She has been stationed in the maintenance department because of her engineering skills.

The supervisor she had was an older gentleman that had an impressive background. She still needs to do a background check on everyone in charge here at Atlantis. The prominent people she has already done. She knew two of the top people were wanted criminals.

They had a separate area reserved for them, and you had to have clearance for those areas. Since she was part of the maintenance, she would have access to every section of the underwater base. Setting up a meeting with Keeva and Geela was going to be tricky, but she should be able to do it.

Alicia makes herself useful around the underwater city for the next few weeks. She was looking forward to the upcoming time she would go topside shopping and meet up with her cousins.

The story continues in Operation Sea Wolf.

JB-TSWLM-1.jpg
Picture By Jalio Balboni
up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looking foward to the new book

Samantha Heart's picture

Oppereration Sea Wolf sounds GOOD I hope to start reading this soon.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

A lot of wasted space

He really needed a good engineer and a master of feng shui (spelling)? An extremely poor usage of possible available space.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin