K&P Services Chapter 16

Printer-friendly version

Kat and Paul watches and wait for John Tamer and his posse to come their way. Everyone was in their positions and waiting to block John Tamer in. Kat wanted to make him pay for sending assassins and hit men after her family. Especially, after her big sister. Her sister tries to stay out of her bounty hunting business.

Paul glances over towards his wife and notices she was fidgety. The only times she has saw her like this when they went after a bounty by the name of Jerry Cosmos. He had been arrested for molesting his 8yr. old daughter. Somehow he had managed to make bail. Twelve hours later, he kidnapped a ten-year-old girl and repeatedly raped her for twelve hours straight, till Kat and he found him buried deep in the girl.

Kat went ballistic and almost killed him. He had never seen his wife so out of control before. It took four days to get Kat’s temper back to normal. There was only one other time and that was the church people they went after that had been torturing Brittney and Terri.

Kat notices her husband looking at her “what?”

“You seem antsy and fidgety.”

“I’m ready to end this night in murder. Sebastião and John Tamer messed up putting a contract out on our family.” Kat looks at her husband.

She knew he could be cold-blooded when he needed to be. Kat knew he had several kills under his belt, from his time with the Mafia in New York. She was surprised that they hadn’t sent anyone after him yet.

“Guys, our rabbit is approaching.” Paulina spotted three cars they were waiting for drive past her location.

There was one car in front, a black limousine and another car behind the limousine. Paulina photographs the cars as they pass her. The limo’s windows were completely blacked out.

Inside John Tamer’s Limousine:
“Boss, this slut is the best.” Greg was pumping in and out of the naked girl that was on her hands and knees between his boss and himself.

He had her multi-color horse tail flipped up on her back as he took her from behind. The spreader bar between her thighs kept her legs spread enough to fuck her. The cigars they put out on her back were still smoldering. He could see that his boss was enjoying her mouth.

John buries his cock deep into the girl’s mouth. It wasn’t like she could close her mouth with the huge O-ring keeping it opened. He buries himself so deep down her throat and stays there, cutting off her air supply.

“Hey, boss, where did you send the other slut you use to have before this one?” Greg slaps the ass of the girl.

“I sold her to a warlord in Africa. He traded diamonds for her.” The last time he talked with his friend. The girl he sold him was on her hands
and knees servicing his men twenty-four hours a day.

The girl in the middle starts choking as John cuts off her air supply. The spike choker collar around her neck tightens each time she lowers her head. She tries to not black out and breath through her nose. The fish hooks they put through her breast to stretch them and secure them to the floor of the limousine was hurting her chest.

The girl feels the guy inside her, erupts and fill her. She feels him pull out of her and use the tail that had been surgically attached to her body wipe himself. After he leaves, another guy takes his place and slams into her. Her mind was so foggy, and she was feeling sick to her stomach from being choked and used as a urinal.

Outside the Limousine:
Paulina pulls up behind the last car and using the Terra Dyne she rams the car. Mickey jumps out and slides an explosive device underneath the car, blowing the rear axle. He jumps back into the Terra Dyne with Paulina and speeds up to catch the limousine.

Kat and Paul pull out to block the front car. Lisa and another bounty hunter that owes Mickey a favor rams the limousine from the side with a plow truck. They push the limousine up against a parked SUV.

Inside the Limousine:
John Tamer is slammed up against the passenger side wall. He looks through the driver side window and sees a huge snowplow pressing against the limousine. The girl he was face fucking was choking from the spike choker chain digging into her neck. Rivets of blood were running down her neck from where the spikes were digging into her neck. Her breasts were stretched and pulled her back to the floor.

The guy that had been having sex with her, was thrown against the rear passenger side door. He kicks the girl several times in her butt. As he tries to pull his pants up.

Outside the Limousine:
Kat and Paul take out the first car. They were driving a box truck that they had rented. Kat jumps out and slides an explosive device under the front of the car. She steps back and watches as the front of the car explodes.

Paul moves the box truck back. He gets out to pull the men from the car. He zips cuffs their hands, while Kat covers them.

Afterward, Kat and Paul walk over towards the limousine and motions for the plow truck to move back. Paul uses a pry bar to pry the damage limousine door open. Kat was covering her husband as he opened the door.

When Paul opens the door, he was disgusted with what he was seeing. He couldn’t believe that there was a girl with a dog’s spike choke collar around her neck. He tries to hide her from his wife’s view.

He feels his wife stepping close to him and he hears a feral growl coming from her throat. Before he could stop her. She extends her claws and digs them into John Tamer’s leg. She yanks him out of the limousine so hard, he lands on the asphalt, with his head hitting it hard.

Kat stands over him and a snarl escapes from her mouth. Her tail was moving back and forth in anger. She reaches down with her hand and buries her claws into his manhood and testicles. She squeezes hard and was ready to rip them off his body.

“Kat, don’t! Don’t give in to your anger.” Paul knew his wife was beyond pissed.

She was in a killing rage. He had to stop her from seriously injuring John Tamer. He walks over to her and wraps his arm around her waist.

“Baby, don’t. Let the courts handle him. He’ll get what he deserves.” Paul tries to pull his wife off him.

Paulina and Mickey were in the limousine helping the teenage girl out of the bondage gear she was held in. Mickey couldn’t believe how any man could do this to another person. Yes, he has seen plenty of bondage acts between partners, but to purposely do this to someone. He also notices the girl was so drugged up, she had no idea what or where she was. He saw the track marks on both her arms. There were cigar burns all over her back.

Paulina holds her as steady as she could, while Mickey worked. Mickey removes the spiked dog collar, the O-ring mouth gag and the fish hooks from her breasts. He also removes the spreader bar from between her legs.

Gloria looked through drug-hazed eyes at the man as he removed all the gear from her body. She wonders what was going on around her. All she wanted to do now, was sleep.

The police and paramedics show up a few minutes later. Kat walked over to look at the girl. She discovered that someone had surgically attached a fake multicolor horsetail to the girl’s body. It wasn’t like her tail that was part of her body, but a faked tail to make the girl look pretty.

Several Hours Later at Henry Ford Hospital:
Kat and Paul went to the hospital after the police took John Tamer and his men into custody. Kat made sure that the US Marshal office in Detroit knew where John Tamer was took. That way he wouldn't be released on bail or anything.

Kat looks towards her husband “do we want to adopt this one as well?”

Paul thinks about her question. They had the twins who are two years old. Brittney who is seventeen years old and Terry who is fifteen years old. The girl they rescued looked like she was older than Terry.

“Let’s see how she is before we make a decision.”

“Alright.” Kat heads towards the women’s bathroom to wash her face and to pee.

Paul gets up and walks around. He stops at the vending machines and grabs a cup of coffee for himself and a cold drink for Kat. He has never seen his wife as pissed off as she did. He knew she wanted to kill or neuter John Tamer.

Doctor Hunnicutt comes out of surgery and into the waiting room. He spots the guy that had been asking about the girl.

“Mr. Romano, the girl that you and your wife brought in is doing okay. She’s got a rough recovery road ahead of her. Besides the drugs in her system, and the sexual abuse she has suffered. She has had some surgical operations done to her. The tail that she came in, was surgically
attached to her body. There was a tracker chip installed under her left armpit and her ears have been surgically altered to make her look like
she was an elf. Her canine teeth have been replaced with implants to make it look like she has cat-like canines.” Dr. Hunnicutt couldn’t believe an ethical doctor would do that to a person.

“Does she have any STD’s or anything?”

“Fortunately, no. However, she is going to need a lot of rest and counseling to help her overcome the drug abuse.” Dr. Hunnicutt found needle marks in her arms and between her toes.

“How long do you think she’s been taking drugs?” Paul hopes it hasn’t been long.

“The marks on her arms and between her toes look recent, so I’ll say maybe a month or so.”

“Could her captors have been using drugs to make her more complacent?” Paul knew a few human traffickers in New York that did that.

“It's possible. We won’t know till the young girl wakes up. We gave her a sedative to put her to sleep.” Dr. Hunnicutt saw how tired the girl looked.

Kat was on her way back to her husband when she spotted Paul talking to a doctor. She walks up to them and catches the last part of his statement.

“Doctor Hunnicutt, will the girl we brought in be okay?” Kat was concerned about the girl.

“She’ll need time to heal and therapy to overcome the trauma she's suffered through.”

“Alright, thank you.” Kat already had Tony running the girl’s name through the police database.

Kat and Paul watch as Doctor Hunnicutt walks off. Kat looks at her husband.

“So, what is the word about the girl?”

“She’s been surgically altered, been given drugs and has been sexually abused.”

“Dam! I was afraid of that. I have Tony running her fingerprints and pictures through the criminal database and through missing persons database to see if she has any family.” Kat really was concerned about the teenage girl.

up
200 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Too bad Kat couldn't

Samantha Heart's picture

Do something PERMANENT to the sicko that was using this girl :'( but Paul was probably right in not letting Kat have her way with him.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Where's an ant hill?

Jamie Lee's picture

What was done to that girl, and being done to that girl, deserves more that what the court would give those pigs.

There's an ant in Australis that could do a major number on those guys should they be staked out, or buried up to their neck, on that hill.

Or maybe four horses, each harnessed to their arms and legs, pulling in opposing directions? Or maybe a wet cowhide wrap left out in the desert sun?

Or maybe the operation, put in general population and let it be known they like little girls.

These guys need much more than a few years or life in prison. They need to know how it felt what they did to others. They should be glad Paul was able to get Kat to back off or there'd only be corpses left to find.

Others have feelings too.