What You Can't See, Can Hurt You Chapter 9

Printer-friendly version

Sasha lays down and takes a short nap before she had to get ready for her performance. She did change up one of her tricks because of her ribs. She also knew, if she was Adam and wanted to get back at her. It would be during her performance. He may not know anything about how she escapes from her tricks, but if he sabotages the trick. He could either kill her or trap her in her own trick. It’s a good thing she had more than one way out of her trick. Her mother designed the trick when she uses to performed on stage and passed the knowledge onto her.

A few hours later, she is woken-up by Sara telling her she needed to get up and get ready for her performance. Sasha goes through the process of getting ready. She takes a nice shower, being careful of her ribs. She puts on her performing outfit, that has a few of her specialized items built into it. She puts her make-up on till it is just right. She styles her hair into her signature style when she performs.

Sasha takes one more look at herself, before heading towards the center to perform. She pulls up in the back with her two body guards and heads inside. The crew and the people running the center was happy to see her. She rechecks her looks in her dressing room and step out on stage entering with her normal flare of showmanship. Her signature flame bird appearing on stage and her stepping out of the flames unharmed.

“Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen. Tonight, I am going to dazzle and entertain you with tricks that have never been seen till tonight.”
Sasha tosses up into the air four doves composed of fire and have them fly around the center and then burst into starburst.

She goes through her tricks with no problems. Her ribs were a little sore from the tricks she was doing, but otherwise they were fine. When she gets to her last trick for her performance. She can tell someone messed with her trick. It was good she had another way out of the trick. She lets her crew know what she is doing and to make it look like she couldn’t get out of the trick.

She springs the trap and watches as everyone panics because she couldn’t get free from the trap. She plays up her part of panicking and being unable to free herself. She uses the trick of passing out from the trick, as her people get her out and pronounce her unconscious. They rush her to the waiting paramedics. She keeps playing possum and listen as they turn the sirens off. She knew how long it should take to get her to the hospital and they weren’t taking her there.

She keeps playing possum as she feels the ambulance turn this way or another. She could keep faking she was unconscious till they take her wherever it was they were taking her. She feels the ambulance stop and hear the back doors opens of the ambulance.

Adam has been waiting since he sabotaged Sasha’s magical trick. A smile appears on his face as he watches the ambulance back-up to the loading dock of the warehouse. The doors opened, and he sees Sasha lying unconscious on the stretcher.

“How is she?” He looks towards one of his people.

“She is totally out of it sir. I poked her with a needle and she didn’t even move.” The fake paramedic looks down at Sasha’s unconscious form.

Sasha had felt the needle the fake paramedic stuck her with and ignored it. Her training from her father had come in handy. She was going to buy her time. She didn’t want to give this asshole a third chance to escape her.

“Bring her in and strip her out of her costume. I don’t want to take any chances with her again.” Adam knew how tricky Sasha was and even if she wasn’t wearing her normal costume, this one might be rigged like her other ones.

The paramedics push the stretcher out of the back of the ambulance and start pushing her towards the loading dock doors. Just as she passes Adam. She causes the small jets in her suit to shoot flames out and burn right through the straps holding her down. She tosses down a handful of explosive pellets she had palmed and use them as distractions. She jumps up during the distractions and spring board off the stretcher landing behind Adam. She doesn't give him a chance to react, before she could restrain him.

She puts him in an arm hold and looks towards the others gathered around them. They were still a little disoriented from her explosion trick. She palms a knockout ball and tosses it into the ambulance and knocks out the occupants still in there.

“Let him go.” She had several people pointing guns at her.

“Really? You really think I’m going to let him go?” An evil smile appears on her face.

She makes blueish flames appears on one hand “unless you want a barbeque boss, I’ll would drop your guns and get down on your knees and
cross your ankles now.”

“Your bluffing.”

“I never bluff.” She moves her hand covered in flames closer to Adam’s face and he starts screaming.

“Do as she say, NOW!” Adam felt the flame as it burned his skin.

He watches as his men drop their guns and knee down. She hits a nerve cluster on Adam, so he is paralyzed. She also slips one of her explosive eggs down into his pants.

She leans in close to his ear “If any one tries to move you more than ten feet from me. That egg will explode and change your religion.”

She jumps down and secures his henchmen with their own zip ties. She takes one guys handgun and spare magazines. She tests the weight and looks at it.

“A Glock G43. Nice model and weight.” She just holds it and then radio her security people.

She looks at Adam Ludlum “I have something special planned for you.”

She hears Adam’s phone beep. She searches him and finds his cellphone. There was a text message asking if he had captured her yet?

She texts back,

Yes, I have her in custody as we speak. I'm getting ready to interrogate her.

Don’t! We need her unharmed.

Fine, I won’t touch her.

Just hold her till I tell you what to do next.

Sasha wonder who this other person was. She didn’t have her cellphone with her to ask her aunt to run the number. She’ll do that once she gets back to her hotel room. She wonders who the other person was that wanted to know about her?

Twenty minutes pass and her security team show-up. They make a call and a black van shows up.The security forces from her aunt’s personal security force said they would meet them at the airport. Adams men were going to be transported to a private maximum security prison, while Adam Ludlum is transported to an interrogation center owned by a false company owned by her parents.

Before she leaves Canton, Georgia. She stops in to see and wish Cassandra goodbye.

When she walks into the restaurant, she notices Cassandra sitting at her normal table with a smile on her face.

She walks up to her “well, you look like the cat that ate the canary.”

“I’m just happy that you survived and capture Adam Ludlum. Not only did you do that. You brought me and Jerry together. Than you go and
capture the one guy that has been chasing me before I had my operation. How can I ever thank you?”

“Just do what you do now. Be the best person you can and enjoy your life. Are there children in the future for you two?”

“Yes, there’s a young lady that’s pregnant now. Her uncle got her pregnant and she wants to give the baby up. She should be in here sometime next week. I’m going to tell her I’ll be interested in adopting the baby and she can still visit the child. I won’t take that away from her.”

Cassandra felt sorry for what happened between the girl and her uncle. It was a good thing the girl’s uncle was going to jail for having sex with his niece.

“Well, you’re going to make a wonderful mother and Jerry is going to be a wonderful father.” Sasha hugs Cassandra.

“Thank you, Sasha. Can I give you a small piece of advice?” Cassandra looks at Sasha’s face.

“Sure, what is it?” Sasha was curious.

“Take some time off and spend it with your children and wife. They miss you and know what you do is important, but they just want you with
them for a while.” Cassandra had seen it.

“I will. I think after I finish this job. Me and my family will go on vacation or stay around the house for a while.”

“That might be better for you Sasha. Your girls want, you to be around and I know your wife is missing you.”

“I promise, Cassandra. I’ll take some time off and enjoy it with them. If you ever need anything. Call me.” Sasha hugs Cassandra goodbye.

“I will and thank you.” Cassandra returns the hug and let Sasha go.

Sasha walks out of the restaurant and head for the airport to fly home.

up
228 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So Sasha closes down Adam,

So Sasha closes down Adam, but winds up with another puzzle piece? Who is the strange voice and why is he involved? Hopefully they can get this all figured out once she shows the cellphone to the proper people and they can track down where the call came from.
Nice "trick" on her part after Adam had her stage trick messed with.

Arrogance and ignorance

Jamie Lee's picture

Did that arrogant SOB really think Sasha wouldn't know the trick had been sabotaged? A trick she's performed several times before. Not only did his sabotaging of the trick show his arrogance it showed his ignorance as well.

But he's paid for part of his mistake, and is about to pay for the rest.

Others have feelings too.

She got him

Samantha Heart's picture

Now the question is can Sasha hold on to Adam Ludlum that's the question.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.